The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thinking of cheating...help :( (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=910126)

blackestjacks 01-12-2022 01:00 AM

Thinking of cheating...help :(

I've had some experiences with FLs before; I'm currently in an LDR but tempted to cheat on her even though I'm actually going over to see her in a few days :( Does anyone have any advice/been in a similar situation before? How do you deal with it and live with yourself?

EtherC 01-12-2022 08:23 AM

Re: Thinking of cheating...help :(

How do you know she not being bonked by other men in Tinder or Bumble?

Think women are still naive & innocent ah?

tankerkit 01-12-2022 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackestjacks (Post 21864015)
I've had some experiences with FLs before; I'm currently in an LDR but tempted to cheat on her even though I'm actually going over to see her in a few days :( Does anyone have any advice/been in a similar situation before? How do you deal with it and live with yourself?

very common... i also cheat before. what i experienced ah, karma lor... you want to cheat be ready to accept consequences. if she cheat u also must accept can break up can patch up up to you but dont play the saint lor. so how to deal with it or live with myself, whatever comes as a consequence is my karma.

fallen11 01-12-2022 01:10 PM

LDR and cheat. no issues
is this LDR serious?
If yes, just bear in mind not to go into true feelings while cheating

naan1974 01-12-2022 01:22 PM

Quote:

Just do it since she's hundred of miles away,
she's probably doing the same , dont be naive.
Cheating / ONS is part of LDR

riotspace 01-12-2022 05:03 PM

Its a moral issue you have to deal with. If you think sex is just sex, then you won't feel guilty about having to release with FLs, even before meeting your LDR.

francisloo1405 02-12-2022 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riotspace (Post 21865676)
Its a moral issue you have to deal with. If you think sex is just sex, then you won't feel guilty about having to release with FLs, even before meeting your LDR.

i like your thinking lol

gabrielboey 02-12-2022 12:47 PM

i also in ldr want to cheat just cheat lor.

i am a 3rd wheel in other people relationship and broken up a nice relationship also.

already know the girl got bf that is very good to her but i just want to win so i pursue. got her. then covid came she cannot let go the ex bf went back to the ex bf. they happy for 2 years plus i go and poke again and make them break up and now she together with me but ldr. i also cheat.

demonhunter 11-12-2022 02:21 PM

Whats LDR ?

Lonely Dick Relationship ?

:D

tankerkit 11-12-2022 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonhunter (Post 21890750)
Whats LDR ?

Lonely Dick Relationship ?

:D

long distance relationship very hard to maintain , lonely dick relationship also very stressful lol

JiraJira 12-12-2022 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tankerkit (Post 21891007)
long distance relationship very hard to maintain , lonely dick relationship also very stressful lol

because of the long distance, thus the lonely dick lol

Lordofkorat 13-12-2022 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtherC (Post 21864466)
How do you know she not being bonked by other men in Tinder or Bumble?

Think women are still naive & innocent ah?

i hooked up with 2 thai ladies from tinder. dont need to believe the "no fwb no ons" bullshit in their profile. bring them out for drinks had a good time also end up in my room on first day of meeting.

vicocg45 20-12-2022 05:01 AM

Quote:

Just fuck a prostitute, it's okay one. It's not really cheating imo. But if you go date another girl and put feelings into it then i would consider that cheating and advice you not to unless you're ready to end your current relationship

kampongboatman 20-12-2022 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicocg45 (Post 21913685)
Just fuck a prostitute, it's okay one. It's not really cheating imo. But if you go date another girl and put feelings into it then i would consider that cheating and advice you not to unless you're ready to end your current relationship

i agree with the feelings part. once got feelings, can prepare relationship go down the drain unless effort and decision made to work things out with partner.

fishermanbuddy 20-12-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kampongboatman (Post 21914267)
i agree with the feelings part. once got feelings, can prepare relationship go down the drain unless effort and decision made to work things out with partner.

yup i tio kc before and ruin my marriage :(