The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Good memories from Massage journey (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=970260)

wahhero 08-01-2024 06:31 AM

Good memories from Massage journey

I am sure most bros have some good memories from past or present mls...let me share mine for a start..
one of my favourite was Cindy from bugis health centre..she was tall and slim..with b cups and she has that cool looks..we had quite a bit of fun then..and always looked for her when I am nearby...bj,bbbj,fj,footjob..cim,cof..she was always willing to try my game..got her to wear stockings and fuck her until she laid flat...after the deed, went to shower and she was back after going out of the room, waiting and watching me wear my clothes, not before teasing me again with her feet...

boob_man 08-01-2024 07:30 AM

Re: Good memories from Massage journey

Those were really the good ol' days! Sigh, really missed them. I used to frequent Darling HC, Anson HC, Youth HC, Roppongi HC, Pissa HC, Merlin HC amongst the rest.

I wonder how many of the ladies are still around now, as in alive.....

Hori 08-01-2024 07:31 AM

Missing Vivian from BHC
Stella too :(

dirtymonk82 08-01-2024 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahhero (Post 22965636)
I am sure most bros have some good memories from past or present mls...let me share mine for a start..
one of my favourite was Cindy from bugis health centre..she was tall and slim..with b cups and she has that cool looks..we had quite a bit of fun then..and always looked for her when I am nearby...bj,bbbj,fj,footjob..cim,cof..she was always willing to try my game..got her to wear stockings and fuck her until she laid flat...after the deed, went to shower and she was back after going out of the room, waiting and watching me wear my clothes, not before teasing me again with her feet...

She is petite, not really tall. One of my fav at BHC tgt with Eva and Gigi gang. Last tried her when she was at beach rd area. Is she still active nowadays?

wahhero 08-01-2024 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 (Post 22965757)
She is petite, not really tall. One of my fav at BHC tgt with Eva and Gigi gang. Last tried her when she was at beach rd area. Is she still active nowadays?

that was another cindy...this one is quite tall around 1.7

wahhero 08-01-2024 10:26 AM

also xiao yan from hds...she was a milf with ol dressing in heels...got a first taste of sweetness when she came over to hug me with me only cladded in towel...then proceeded to sit on the chair and she did some grinding up and down the shaft till the head was at the entrance, without any signal, it glided in...and she immediately moved towards my chest area and the cock slided out again...she did this for a couple of times until I almost exploded...she said no shooting inside...then I did a few thrusting raw..then exploded on her belly...last saw her at grandlink...the only setback is she doesn't do bbbj...only with caps...

TempuraRamen 08-01-2024 10:57 AM

Quartermoon Sisi, face chio, natural B boobs that had the perfect teardrop shape, small waist with nice round hips and ass. Will sit on you and grind, and moaning is the best I ever heard. Heard she got bao-ed and opened a clean joint.

Amk Enah, face look like pinoy but she’s actually Nepalese. Big firm natural C boobs, does a great bbbj from ass to balls to shaft, and can I might have accidentally raw her a few times after getting too shiok. Rumour that she either passed away liao, or got bao-ed and opened a clean joint.

Yishun Twinkle, chio face, tight youthful body with firm boobs and ass. Only do hj though but her hdly more shiok than fj most other ml.

These are my top 3 of all time

skihon 08-01-2024 11:26 AM

I miss Coco from Southern spa AMK always look for her in the morning, she gave a good massage and after service. Sometimes gave me free 1 round of hj.
Next is 1 ML from Bugis st above the old KFC. Where she allows me to finger her till she cums a few times and raw with her but charge me HJ price.
Lastly XL from USSC, now at bbtk merah. Her service is good (including massage) only thing is im unable to unlock FJ.

blastedoxy 08-01-2024 11:26 AM

Star from orchid spa. SYT Malaysian

Powerman881 08-01-2024 11:33 AM

Ang pai Yoko from YHC

Glenn Miller 08-01-2024 11:49 AM

Diamond at La Perla

loneyheart 08-01-2024 01:10 PM

Wow all in year early 2000s in HCs almost 20 years liao .... Malaysian SYTs still the sweetest
Most young cheongers become uncles liao ..... How time fly :)

Indyboy 08-01-2024 01:40 PM

Miss the XM from Kovan. Strong and sensual.

Bakedbeans45 08-01-2024 04:19 PM

Miss coco from chinatown. She was fully milf with tight body and always wearing leggings. The shop was legit tcm but she does extra. Her massage is also strong and precise, always hit the sore spots before flipping over. One night went there last Customer and had extra fun. She even didnt charge me full price once when i dont hv enough cas.

Unfortunately she abruptly ended due to HDB not renewing the lease. Retires for good. Miss her

Peacekeeping 08-01-2024 05:30 PM

My good memories are all from sglonelyguy. Condo massage