The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SG hiv cases up 10% (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=966336)

Geylangwander3 02-12-2023 09:06 AM

SG hiv cases up 10%

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...r-2023-3958911

Stay safe bros

bradpitt968 03-12-2023 02:53 AM

Re: SG hiv cases up 10%

Just go for PrEP at DSC. Then you will have immunity against HIV liao.

Ninja_Assassin 03-12-2023 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradpitt968 (Post 22873845)
Just go for PrEP at DSC. Then you will have immunity against HIV liao.

Go DSC means you have record liao..... many samsters prefer to go overseas especially BKK to get their PrEP and stay anonymous.

SG is still a conservative society and prejudice against HIV still exists. Eg.... Civil servants cannot be infected by HIV.... they have to quit if kenna +ve ...... and many employers take their cue from the Gahmen.

Geylangwander3 03-12-2023 02:17 PM

Guys i just want to share another way of taking PreP that maybe more suitable for those who seldom raw

The standard way to take PreP is once a day, everyday. This method give >90% protection and is the best way BUT what if you only raw once or twice a month ? Or you dont have enough money to take PreP everyday ??

Another way to take PreP is to eat 2 pill, 2 to 24hours before raw and 1 pill 24 hours after the first dose and another pill 24 hours after the 2nd dose (2--1-1)

https://prepguidelines.com.au/goals-...n-demand-prep/

lonelyfish 03-12-2023 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 22874735)
Go DSC means you have record liao..... many samsters prefer to go overseas especially BKK to get their PrEP and stay anonymous.

SG is still a conservative society and prejudice against HIV still exists. Eg.... Civil servants cannot be infected by HIV.... they have to quit if kenna +ve ...... and many employers take their cue from the Gahmen.

This is the problem with people, they care too much how others think about them. If you personally don't care how others think, then you can just do anything you want. Besides, it is just getting PrEP or HIV/STD test, net yet kena.

I have even written off my family so that have I no more interferences in my life. Planning to use DSC in future for regular HIV/STD screenings cuz it is cheaper than private.

lonelyfish 03-12-2023 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 (Post 22874858)
Guys i just want to share another way of taking PreP that maybe more suitable for those who seldom raw

The standard way to take PreP is once a day, everyday. This method give >90% protection and is the best way BUT what if you only raw once or twice a month ? Or you dont have enough money to take PreP everyday ??

Another way to take PreP is to eat 2 pill, 2 to 24hours before raw and 1 pill 24 hours after the first dose and another pill 24 hours after the 2nd dose (2--1-1)

https://prepguidelines.com.au/goals-...n-demand-prep/

I am considering to get this one from BKK for overseas chiong. PrEP from BKK clinic cost about $40 for a bottle. Start it and during the trip + after. Worry about the side effects though, my stomach is quite weak. Probably not using it with my ML girl in SG, no PrEP + no contraceptives = waiting for things to happen only ...

Geylangwander3 03-12-2023 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelyfish (Post 22874877)
This is the problem with people, they care too much how others think about them. If you personally don't care how others think, then you can just do anything you want. Besides, it is just getting PrEP or HIV/STD test, net yet kena.

I have even written off my family so that have I no more interferences in my life. Planning to use DSC in future for regular HIV/STD screenings cuz it is cheaper than private.

Yes DSC is soooo much cheaper and they even send your samples to lab for so cheap. If go private have to pay afew hundred more Each time u test knn

PreP will benefit you for sure since u chiong overseas

lonelyfish 03-12-2023 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 (Post 22874914)
Yes DSC is soooo much cheaper and they even send your samples to lab for so cheap. If go private have to pay afew hundred more Each time u test knn

PreP will benefit you for sure since u chiong overseas

I spent quite a lot on the test after some risky overseas chiong. Also, if you got something positive and went treatment, you need to re-test it again to confirm it's gone. That last time I did $100 screening package in BKK, tested something positive + get treatment meds, then back here test after treatment $300+.

HIV Gen 4 test also cost about $150 at private in SG. I gonna buy the test kits from BKK clinic, it's about $40 each. Now I every 6 mths do that free HIV + Syphilis test at BKK.

The free HIV test in SG, what's the frequency arh? Maybe can alternate it, then can do test every 3 mths.

Geylangwander3 03-12-2023 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelyfish (Post 22874942)
I spent quite a lot on the test after some risky overseas chiong. Also, if you got something positive and went treatment, you need to re-test it again to confirm it's gone. That last time I did $100 screening package in BKK, tested something positive + get treatment meds, then back here test after treatment $300+.

HIV Gen 4 test also cost about $150 at private in SG. I gonna buy the test kits from BKK clinic, it's about $40 each. Now I every 6 mths do that free HIV + Syphilis test at BKK.

The free HIV test in SG, what's the frequency arh? Maybe can alternate it, then can do test every 3 mths.

Im pretty sure it is every week at dsc, start around 6pm but i 2 years didnt go liao so best double check. I bought the oral swab from dsc and do at home now

lonelyfish 03-12-2023 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 (Post 22875061)
Im pretty sure it is every week at dsc, start around 6pm but i 2 years didnt go liao so best double check. I bought the oral swab from dsc and do at home now

How much is the oral swab? If it is more than $40, I'll just buy the Gen4 HIV test kit from BKK. You don't usually raw but still get PrEP? I see in your FR, you raw randomly, unless you take it daily maybe not useful.

I might make appointment to get PrEP from the BKK clinic in this coming trip, but need to do the HIV / STD / other tests first (hope nothing positive again haha) not sure can get in time or not.

ATCong 03-12-2023 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelyfish (Post 22874942)

https://afa.org.sg/what-we-do/hiv-sti-testing-and-linkage-to-care/free-hiv-test/

jacky43 03-12-2023 05:25 PM

My friend told me at TTSH an exhibition of HIV. Not sure how long it will be there. Members may travel there to look see.

lonelyfish 03-12-2023 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATCong (Post 22875213)
https://afa.org.sg/what-we-do/hiv-sti-testing-and-linkage-to-care/free-hiv-test/

I mean, how often can we go for the test? It don't state in the site like once every 6 mths, etc. Just go every time we think we have risk? Maybe make time to head down, try it and ask there.

Geylangwander3 03-12-2023 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelyfish (Post 22875204)
How much is the oral swab? If it is more than $40, I'll just buy the Gen4 HIV test kit from BKK. You don't usually raw but still get PrEP? I see in your FR, you raw randomly, unless you take it daily maybe not useful.

I might make appointment to get PrEP from the BKK clinic in this coming trip, but need to do the HIV / STD / other tests first (hope nothing positive again haha) not sure can get in time or not.

It is $22 after gov subsidiary, limited to 3 kits. Dsc is heavily subsidized by the gov so get it while u can, definately good value deal

I dont usually raw anymore but sometimes the sperm rush brain, u know la, sometimes its like this one...once awhile still somehow end up rawing

bullterrier 03-12-2023 07:24 PM

if you read the news very carefully, majority of the cases are from Men having intercourse with Men.