The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Now it's real crap. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=912384)

ibelieveindevil 20-12-2022 11:38 PM

Now it's real crap.

So tldr. My wife usually doesn't care abt how i filrt outside, as long as i nvr bring anyone home and i continuously provide a good amount of money to the family. Then my daughter accidentally found out about my advanture.

Now she is furious, and unable to figure out why i would get myself fucked by a ladyboy. Ok, it's day 2 and i am still at office. I haven't been back home. My wife is just casual normal text with me while my daughter is not replying anything to me since last night. Not sure if my wife know anything (she does know i regularly flirt around, get hookers, massage or ex colleague) but not ladyboy.

This is shit.

visser 21-12-2022 12:31 AM

As a dude with children of my own, I feel you. Worst nightmare come true I guess. It’s one thing to have your spouse find out about your kinks, but it’s quite another when your children are involved.

I would suggest to give her some time. Like a week or two. Maybe more. Let her know that you’re giving her space to process this, and you’ll talk to her when she’s ready.

Yes, I agree it’s shit.

bbwlover99 21-12-2022 02:31 AM

Re: Now it's real crap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil (Post 21916011)
So tldr. My wife usually doesn't care abt how i filrt outside, as long as i nvr bring anyone home and i continuously provide a good amount of money to the family. Then my daughter accidentally found out about my advanture.

Now she is furious, and unable to figure out why i would get myself fucked by a ladyboy. Ok, it's day 2 and i am still at office. I haven't been back home. My wife is just casual normal text with me while my daughter is not replying anything to me since last night. Not sure if my wife know anything (she does know i regularly flirt around, get hookers, massage or ex colleague) but not ladyboy.

This is shit.

how old is your daughter and how did she find out?

omegaprime72 21-12-2022 05:04 PM

Feel you bro. Kids think the world of their fathers and will have hard time knowing we are just as screwed up as the rest. Relationship will never be the same again but she needs time to process this.

lustandfast 21-12-2022 07:42 PM

Ya how your daughter found out? And are u allowed to sleep at workplace?

ibelieveindevil 21-12-2022 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbwlover99 (Post 21916280)
how old is your daughter and how did she find out?

17 this year. I nvr lock my phone. Usually also nobody check on my phone. Just happened when some ladyboy message back when i passed her my phone to buy things

ibelieveindevil 21-12-2022 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lustandfast (Post 21918315)
Ya how your daughter found out? And are u allowed to sleep at workplace?

No, there is no bed to sleep at. I just rest on chair. Managed to get nack home last night but didn't see my daughter

bbwlover99 21-12-2022 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil (Post 21918370)
17 this year. I nvr lock my phone. Usually also nobody check on my phone. Just happened when some ladyboy message back when i passed her my phone to buy things

wah really suay, chats with lb must remember to mute notifications

neslo 22-12-2022 12:23 AM

Hope everything goes well for u, man..
Damn, I dun think I will let my kid touch my fone unless necessary… 😞

ibelieveindevil 22-12-2022 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neslo (Post 21918946)
Hope everything goes well for u, man..
Damn, I dun think I will let my kid touch my fone unless necessary… 😞

I drank 6 can of beer before i go back home. Make sure i KO when i reach home. Eoing the same for today. Seriously i know i am hiding. I seriously think my wife sense something but mot sire what she knows. Gosh this is sick.

Cesc69 22-12-2022 10:06 AM

Stay strong bro.

sadsea 22-12-2022 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil (Post 21918949)
I drank 6 can of beer before i go back home. Make sure i KO when i reach home. Eoing the same for today. Seriously i know i am hiding. I seriously think my wife sense something but mot sire what she knows. Gosh this is sick.

Don't drink beer boss, made things worse, or even worse getting trouble in traffic (either self drive or with taxi driver)
Can I suggest you may "picture" the situation that the whole ladyboy conversation a kind of joke from your friends. 17yo not a kid age but neither full mature. U know your gal. 🙂. I do have a similar age daughter....

Kingandaces18 22-12-2022 04:00 PM

How much of the conversation did your daughter read? Maybe can try saying that it was ur colleague who used your phone to message LB as he was afraid of his family finding out? Pls do take care.

stopwars 22-12-2022 06:05 PM

Bro, we all know you're in deep shit but trust me when I tell you that drinking alcohol won't end this madness you're going through right now.

lustandfast 22-12-2022 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbwlover99 (Post 21918422)
wah really suay, chats with lb must remember to mute notifications

And calls/video calls 🤣🤣 They nth to do will suddenly video call u n show u their tits n cock