The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Kaya roti egg set around JB CIQ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=982902)

bolehk 19-04-2024 10:24 AM

Kaya roti egg set around JB CIQ?

Anyone has other sightings of Kaya roti egg set being serve around JB CIQ? Doesn't seems popular. Need to replenish proteins after discharged.

1) City Square basement Oriental Kopi (9am-10:30am)

fatguy 19-04-2024 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolehk (Post 23259750)
Anyone has other sightings of Kaya roti egg set being serve around JB CIQ? Doesn't seems popular. Need to replenish proteins after discharged.

1) City Square basement Oriental Kopi.

Spa got food. Usually will eat full full after enjoying. Make my money worth it. :D

makeyouhappy 19-04-2024 03:36 PM

Re: Kaya roti egg set around JB CIQ?

Oriental kopi sometimes queue too long in the morning. CS got Old Town White Coffee, toast not as good but eggs still okay.

If you willing to walk to nearby GBW spa, have fun there, there's food, eggs, but no toast. I think.

Never ordered before.

united1 19-04-2024 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makeyouhappy (Post 23260465)
Oriental kopi sometimes queue too long in the morning. CS got Old Town White Coffee, toast not as good but eggs still okay.

If you willing to walk to nearby GBW spa, have fun there, there's food, eggs, but no toast. I think.

Never ordered before.

They've got toast there bro

makeyouhappy 19-04-2024 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united1 (Post 23261218)
They've got toast there bro

Damn,I grown so used to eating maggi noodles with eggs inside, didn't know got kaya toast.

A bit of food and drink plus hot pool and shower, I still think GBW quite worth it.

After all, Malaysian ladies in short supply

makeyouhappy 20-04-2024 08:42 PM

Oh bros, I just remembered this new discovery...

It's called Jubilee's Nanyang Coffee (Jalan Lumba Kuda).

Great kaya toast.

Citizens 20-04-2024 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolehk (Post 23259750)

1) City Square basement Oriental Kopi (9am-10:30am)

If you are adventurous enough.... there are dozens of kopitiams/cafes/makan stores within 500m walking distance of CIQ.

Along Jln WAF are several coffeeshops that have toast/egg/drink sets.... just avoid the malay / indian shops which dont have.
Cross the main road to the other side near the Indian Temple will also have 3-4 coffeeshops that sell toast/egg/drink sets. Walk further uphill towards the Chinese Temple... opposite the temple is another 2 coffeeshops that also have.
In City Square itself.... have several cafes that offer toast/egg/drink sets .... not just Oriental at the basement..... just that the prices are different at the various cafes.
Beside City Square at JB Komtar have 2 cafes also selling it..... but the cafe at the ground floor uses croissant instead of toast because it is Ang Mo style cafe. The other cafe upstairs still do it the traditional way.
Or can go to JB Sentral to the cafe opposite KFC (beside Roti Boy).... they also sell the toast/egg/drink sets.

All of these are within walking distance from CIQ.... only scad you dun wan to walk and do some exploration.

united1 21-04-2024 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makeyouhappy (Post 23261503)
Damn,I grown so used to eating maggi noodles with eggs inside, didn't know got kaya toast.

A bit of food and drink plus hot pool and shower, I still think GBW quite worth it.

After all, Malaysian ladies in short supply

haha ya I always ordered toast and eggs set when I was there. Haven't been there in a long time, heard from the bw thread that they increased to 299 now? Not sure how true. If so, don't know if it is still worth it, plus the super old and dirty facilities now.. if there are no good alternatives then I guess bo bian too.

makeyouhappy 21-04-2024 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united1 (Post 23265255)
haha ya I always ordered toast and eggs set when I was there. Haven't been there in a long time, heard from the bw thread that they increased to 299 now? Not sure how true. If so, don't know if it is still worth it, plus the super old and dirty facilities now.. if there are no good alternatives then I guess bo bian too.

Yeah FS 299, only massage 159, can't remember oil lady... I think 259