The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sexual Performance Anxiety (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=919057)

osaginkds 15-04-2024 10:19 PM

Re: Sexual Performance Anxiety

Watching lots of films can divert anxiety and doing romantic things with your partner can help overcome anxiety

Kelvinchan 26-04-2024 03:16 PM

My experienced this when during Covid. because my job fell, debts piled up. I was seriously stressed.
When have sex it's always hard for my dick to get hard and it seems like I'm lazy. I was afraid that maybe I had a disease. Then I went to the doctor to do a complete check, it turned out there was no disease. The doctor advised me to go to a psychologist, then I went there and it turned out to be true. I was too anxious that my psychological condition was disturbed but I didn't realize it. I immediately did therapy and now it's normal

fizo87 13-05-2024 03:20 PM

Communicate with your partner

Working together to face difficulties in a relationship is very important. Make sure you use fair and supportive communication techniques.

Try to see problems as challenges that will be faced together, not seeing each other as "enemies". Sit down together, talk carefully, then find strategies to support you and your partner's needs.

If you and your partner are experiencing difficulties and are constantly in conflict, a therapist or marriage counselor can help you develop more effective relationship skills and overcome complex problems.

31780052 14-05-2024 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fizo87 (Post 23328864)
Communicate with your partner

Working together to face difficulties in a relationship is very important. Make sure you use fair and supportive communication techniques.

Try to see problems as challenges that will be faced together, not seeing each other as "enemies". Sit down together, talk carefully, then find strategies to support you and your partner's needs.

If you and your partner are experiencing difficulties and are constantly in conflict, a therapist or marriage counselor can help you develop more effective relationship skills and overcome complex problems.

I agree with you bro. because our partners can also influence and help .

fizo87 14-05-2024 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 31780052 (Post 23331105)
I agree with you bro. because our partners can also influence and help .

because after all the wife will enjoy sex together until we are old. impossible to hide lor

fator6 15-05-2024 05:47 PM

best way is to drink some alcohol

Iamthestarlord 17-05-2024 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fator6 (Post 23335572)
best way is to drink some alcohol

this really helps to relax. and usually alcohol also makes you hornier