The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fully Paid Holiday to Koh Samui? If you're female, DM me! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978192)

andrewtong 12-03-2024 09:17 AM

Fully Paid Holiday to Koh Samui? If you're female, DM me!

Hi there please DM if you're female and keen on going with me for a fully paid holiday to Koh Samui in early July.

andrewtong 20-03-2024 09:54 AM

Re: Fully Paid Holiday to Koh Samui? If you're female, DM me!

Bumping this post!

andrewtong 02-04-2024 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewtong (Post 23170481)
Bumping this post!

Bump! Happy to trade pics via tele so you can see that I don't look like Shanmugam, Shrek or Mark Lee.

Angmolover 02-04-2024 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewtong (Post 23209914)
Bump! Happy to trade pics via tele so you can see that I don't look like Shanmugam, Shrek or Mark Lee.

U ever ask yourself why your original post is so shit that u have to keep bumping it? Maybe if you did it right, u would............. I don't know, get response. Dumb ass

andrewtong 04-04-2024 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 23210084)
U ever ask yourself why your original post is so shit that u have to keep bumping it? Maybe if you did it right, u would............. I don't know, get response. Dumb ass

You make me laugh! Thanks for brightening up my day!!!

johntheunicorn 05-04-2024 12:15 AM

Hi bros, my FWBs are looking to meet new f* buddies so I'm selling their contacts pls DM me to connect w then!
a. Peiru - mother of one in her late 30s with a B cup, Chinese, very bubbly and chill. Lives in Punggol area but OK to be hosted at Hotel 81 etc (cannot let her hubby know!!)
b. Nolita - Eurasian girl with light freckles and big eyes, C cup, now studying at NTU. Still quite new to the scene, been for a couple swinger parties. Great ass, gets wet easily. May not be so good for guys with above average tool.
c. Aya - Chinese Indonesian MILF with hot bod, C cup boobs and solid stamina. Recently divorced with her husband and living off alimony. Must be respectful to her and maybe take her out for a few drinks first.

Angmolover 05-04-2024 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewtong (Post 23216074)
You make me laugh! Thanks for brightening up my day!!!

It's not hard to make low IQ people laugh.

johntheunicorn 06-04-2024 09:08 PM

Way too many people contacting me to ask to buy the FWB contacts so I just uploaded all my FWB contacts to Payhip as a database and charge everyone $30 - the price I would sell per FWB contact. Cannot keep up with all the requests haha. Here's the link if you are interested:
https://payhip.com/b/afJjY

sleepy80 12-04-2024 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johntheunicorn (Post 23218244)
Hi bros, my FWBs are looking to meet new f* buddies so I'm selling their contacts pls DM me to connect w then!
a. Peiru - mother of one in her late 30s with a B cup, Chinese, very bubbly and chill. Lives in Punggol area but OK to be hosted at Hotel 81 etc (cannot let her hubby know!!)
b. Nolita - Eurasian girl with light freckles and big eyes, C cup, now studying at NTU. Still quite new to the scene, been for a couple swinger parties. Great ass, gets wet easily. May not be so good for guys with above average tool.
c. Aya - Chinese Indonesian MILF with hot bod, C cup boobs and solid stamina. Recently divorced with her husband and living off alimony. Must be respectful to her and maybe take her out for a few drinks first.

You are the F**** that got my contacts and then use it to lure others with more contact. And now you want to sell it for $50. Guys do not trust him!!!

Once he got your contacts exchange and he will use it to exchange with more guys in the same way and keep reusing the number he gotten to ask for more contacts. Above are contacts taken from me!!

My fb show me her telegram that she received more than 10 guys msging her after this F*** took my contacts.

andrewtong 15-04-2024 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepy80 (Post 23241258)
You are the F**** that got my contacts and then use it to lure others with more contact. And now you want to sell it for $50. Guys do not trust him!!!

Once he got your contacts exchange and he will use it to exchange with more guys in the same way and keep reusing the number he gotten to ask for more contacts. Above are contacts taken from me!!

My fb show me her telegram that she received more than 10 guys msging her after this F*** took my contacts.

He sent me a DM asking if I'd like to buy. Sorry lah I wasn't born yesterday.

timlimtat 15-04-2024 10:38 PM

Can you please give us more details?