The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   31 Male Looking for Lady or Sugar mummy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978572)

Fitboyco 14-03-2024 11:20 PM

31 Male Looking for Lady or Sugar mummy

Height:172cm
Weight:87kg

Dm me if you're keen I'm open to discussion

The Old Nite 15-03-2024 07:54 AM

Re: 31 Male Looking for Lady or Sugar mummy

Got pic to show???:D

WinterMelonTree 16-03-2024 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitboyco (Post 23154112)

you have 20 rep points.
you're either pretty fit or very fat, disregarding whatever you say in your nickname.
you are 31yo.
you should have more sense than to post some despo, useless post with no proof, no being, no pics, no anything.

james38 16-03-2024 11:19 AM

Quote:

Gosh Bro!!!! u got hands and legs... why don't go work? Not difficult to make a living in Singapore as long as you are willing to work.

James

Fitboyco 16-03-2024 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree (Post 23158463)
you have 20 rep points.
you're either pretty fit or very fat, disregarding whatever you say in your nickname.
you are 31yo.
you should have more sense than to post some despo, useless post with no proof, no being, no pics, no anything.

Sorry bro, I'm just a average working Joe providing options to lady that wants to have a good time, if my post is disturbing I will remove it

KinJioKar 17-03-2024 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitboyco (Post 23159633)
Sorry bro, I'm just a average working Joe providing options to lady that wants to have a good time, if my post is disturbing I will remove it

Please la. Knn. How big is your lanjiao. Why should I take you and not angmolover. At least what’s your selling point

WinterMelonTree 17-03-2024 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitboyco (Post 23159633)

It's not disturbing. It just displayed such a lack of sense that it's funny.

And people wonder why they are not getting any. LOL

pewpewboom123 18-03-2024 03:45 AM

172cm and 87kg...highly doubt you're muscular or shredded..
you should be looking for a gym membership and not girls :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

samtoy123 19-03-2024 07:46 AM

Hi Bro, you have a job? If have, why want Sugar Mommy?

If u dun want your job, I know of people in my circle that are hungry and have higher desire for your job, than your desire for sugar mommy.

But if you have no job, then should go out to find job.

As what the other poster said. These days if you want sex and cash, you must be as cute as Justin Beiber (before he broke voice) or be a white collar well groomed executive. And these days, the hubby will want to watch you screwing the wifey. Some guys can't operate on that M.O. so end up cui.

Best is to settle down and find a wife devoted to you and your sexual desires.

ghostcow 01-04-2024 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samtoy123 (Post 23167001)
Hi Bro, you have a job? If have, why want Sugar Mommy?

If u dun want your job, I know of people in my circle that are hungry and have higher desire for your job, than your desire for sugar mommy.

But if you have no job, then should go out to find job.

As what the other poster said. These days if you want sex and cash, you must be as cute as Justin Beiber (before he broke voice) or be a white collar well groomed executive. And these days, the hubby will want to watch you screwing the wifey. Some guys can't operate on that M.O. so end up cui.

Best is to settle down and find a wife devoted to you and your sexual desires.

Hi bro do you mean guy being watched cannot perform?

johntheunicorn 05-04-2024 12:16 AM

Hi bros, my FWBs are looking to meet new f* buddies so I'm selling their contacts pls DM me to connect w then!
a. Peiru - mother of one in her late 30s with a B cup, Chinese, very bubbly and chill. Lives in Punggol area but OK to be hosted at Hotel 81 etc (cannot let her hubby know!!)
b. Nolita - Eurasian girl with light freckles and big eyes, C cup, now studying at NTU. Still quite new to the scene, been for a couple swinger parties. Great ass, gets wet easily. May not be so good for guys with above average tool.
c. Aya - Chinese Indonesian MILF with hot bod, C cup boobs and solid stamina. Recently divorced with her husband and living off alimony. Must be respectful to her and maybe take her out for a few drinks first.

sleepy80 12-04-2024 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johntheunicorn (Post 23218247)
Hi bros, my FWBs are looking to meet new f* buddies so I'm selling their contacts pls DM me to connect w then!
a. Peiru - mother of one in her late 30s with a B cup, Chinese, very bubbly and chill. Lives in Punggol area but OK to be hosted at Hotel 81 etc (cannot let her hubby know!!)
b. Nolita - Eurasian girl with light freckles and big eyes, C cup, now studying at NTU. Still quite new to the scene, been for a couple swinger parties. Great ass, gets wet easily. May not be so good for guys with above average tool.
c. Aya - Chinese Indonesian MILF with hot bod, C cup boobs and solid stamina. Recently divorced with her husband and living off alimony. Must be respectful to her and maybe take her out for a few drinks first.

You Farkass using my contacts and to lure others with more contact. And now you want to sell it for $50. Guys do not trust him!!!

Once he got your contacts exchange and he will use it to exchange with more guys in the same way and keep reusing the number he gotten to ask for more contacts. Above are contacts taken from me!!

My fb show me her telegram that she received more than 10 guys msging her after this F*** took my contacts. Above are my contacts, this guy is same as gohchengxu1995

chubbybastard 14-04-2024 11:51 AM

Quote:

With your stats, you need to pay others not the other way round. Or join the bbfa army of cucks in edmw

Fitboyco 14-04-2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chubbybastard (Post 23245752)
With your stats, you need to pay others not the other way round. Or join the bbfa army of cucks in edmw

Thank you for taking your time to comment, feel free to add in more i will be more than willing to read it for my entertainment purposes cheers mate

JTSecretary 14-04-2024 07:17 PM

why all so mean to him. If he wantto post his wish is up to him lol .. seems ther brudders are jelous coz he bother to post but themselves takut to do it