The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sweet Gems Pei Er Looks Very Hot - Anybody Tried? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=890091)

SerflySGR 14-07-2022 02:47 PM

Sweet Gems Pei Er Looks Very Hot - Anybody Tried?

Was browsing and came across Pei Er 佩儿 from SWEETGEMS 甜蜜宝贝.

Says on the web site:
*Massage experience, 100% no bullshit*
*100% REAL PHOTO! 照片保证是她本人!*

Should be real hor?

Wonder if any bros here tried before? Good? Can share experience?

hickory2 14-07-2022 03:39 PM

Re: Sweet Gems Pei Er Looks Very Hot - Anybody Tried?

Ya I tried her before. Booked Pei Er but when I got there I got shocked. Bait and switch! Instead of pei er it's malaysian influencer gatita yan. Scolded her it's rude to pretend to be other ppl and I just walk off.

SerflySGR 14-07-2022 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hickory2 (Post 21453546)
Ya I tried her before. Booked Pei Er but when I got there I got shocked. Bait and switch! Instead of pei er it's malaysian influencer gatita yan. Scolded her it's rude to pretend to be other ppl and I just walk off.

Bait and swtich, Bro hickory2?

So it's not the real Pei Er?

But the web site says it's 100% real photo.

hickory2 14-07-2022 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21453578)

Alamak bro...you google gatita yan, compare with pei er pic you post here then maybe you understand my joke

GGWL 14-07-2022 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21453578)

But the web site says it's 100% real photo.

Why not u go n try instead rather than asking around here. After u try post ur review here

SerflySGR 14-07-2022 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GGWL (Post 21453604)
Why not u go n try instead rather than asking around here. After u try post ur review here

Worth considering, Bro GGWL. Cheers!

marcussia 15-07-2022 09:08 AM

Bro, just my 2cents worth... can try and let us know. But seriously I think dont put such high hopes.

I think of all the PRC FLs I tried, only 1-2 is 90% look exactly like the person...

Most of the time is either heavily photoshopped, or used other people's photos, etc... If you are lucky, they still look decent even if it's a different person. :D

morrissey1209 15-07-2022 09:37 AM

The bait and switch can be quite horrible. That's why I stopped even looking at FL2. My last experience was traumatising.

Nodbody 15-07-2022 11:12 AM

Looks too good to be true. U try liao let us know?

owlette 15-07-2022 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21453416)
Says on the web site:

Bro, this is clearly a too good to be true scenario.

You see all the wordings in other listings on the website, its all copy pasted one.

Found this link with numerous other photos of the same girl
https://www.1vtr.com/125710.html

If see really look like that and charging $110, i will be her no.1 fan bro. everyday book 5 session.

SerflySGR 15-07-2022 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morrissey1209 (Post 21455477)
The bait and switch can be quite horrible. That's why I stopped even looking at FL2. My last experience was traumatising.

Really ah, Bro morrissey1209? I thought all posted here surely got a bit of standard one?

Plus I saw the reviews - some say it's really the person in the photo. IN this case, none of the reviewers mentioned that it's the same girl and FR looks very short and rushed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nodbody (Post 21455682)
Looks too good to be true. U try liao let us know?

Sure thing, Bro Nodbody. Maybe I try later?

Quote:

Originally Posted by owlette (Post 21455910)
Bro, this is clearly a too good to be true scenario.

You see all the wordings in other listings on the website, its all copy pasted one.

Found this link with numerous other photos of the same girl
https://www.1vtr.com/125710.html

If see really look like that and charging $110, i will be her no.1 fan bro. everyday book 5 session.

Thanks Bro owlette! Your CSI work saved me lots of heartache.

I was thinking of proposing to her also! Heh heh!

owlette 15-07-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21456132)
I thought all posted here surely got a bit of standard one?

All same same modus operandi as other similar websites (tt,momo,etc) bro.

Firstly have to remember that those websites, dont need register account or whatever to post review. So anyone can write anything they want. The girls themselves may even review themselves.

Secondly tiagong that some admins of these websites charge the ladies for deletion of bad reviews. But if you pay attention, you may be able to find some actual reviews in "code"

To share my experience of being bait and switched when i first started chionging and completely newbie

Contacted a number of a lady from such websites, picture also very pretty. Voice over the phone hella sweet also.
Went down to location, didn't know it was a fuckshop. Later found out that it was the infamous zion road. When in, counter ask to pay. End up waiting 30mins, wanted to leave but lanlan pay already.
When the lady came in look like some hdb kopitiam looking auntie. the picture and the face completely different. She told me is her when she put on heavy make up.
Knn wasted time and money. Last time newbie dont dare reject also.

From then on, if picture too pretty or very heavily photoshopped. I instantly skip. I'd rather settle for a more average/realistic looking lady than going down with high expectations and end up getting shot down from the sky

SerflySGR 15-07-2022 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by owlette (Post 21456161)
All same same modus operandi as other similar websites (tt,momo,etc) bro.

Firstly have to remember that those websites, dont need register account or whatever to post review. So anyone can write anything they want. The girls themselves may even review themselves.

Secondly tiagong that some admins of these websites charge the ladies for deletion of bad reviews. But if you pay attention, you may be able to find some actual reviews in "code"

To share my experience of being bait and switched when i first started chionging and completely newbie

Contacted a number of a lady from such websites, picture also very pretty. Voice over the phone hella sweet also.
Went down to location, didn't know it was a fuckshop. Later found out that it was the infamous zion road. When in, counter ask to pay. End up waiting 30mins, wanted to leave but lanlan pay already.
When the lady came in look like some hdb kopitiam looking auntie. the picture and the face completely different. She told me is her when she put on heavy make up.
Knn wasted time and money. Last time newbie dont dare reject also.

From then on, if picture too pretty or very heavily photoshopped. I instantly skip. I'd rather settle for a more average/realistic looking lady than going down with high expectations and end up getting shot down from the sky

Wa Bro owlette, I thought this only happens on dating web sites (even the paid ones). I remember matching with this sweet girl online. Was so happy until I met her in person!

Worse thing is when you chat via SMS or MSN (last time no Whatsapp, no Line and normal people don't use Skype), you are not able to see the "real" person until meet-up.

By then, it's too late.

Suddenly I remember the moth ball smell again.

loneyheart 15-07-2022 03:06 PM

Do u think if real look as pic will she just ask for 110 when others asking 150 to 200 ? :)
If only all r 90% WUSAWUG then we r heavenly happy $$$ well spend

sammyhunk 15-07-2022 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21453416)
Was browsing and came across Pei Er 佩儿 from SWEETGEMS 甜蜜宝贝.

Says on the web site:

Should be real hor?

Wonder if any bros here tried before? Good? Can share experience?

Can't imagine a senior like you can be soooooo gullible. Website says donald trump daughter you also believe?? Knn