The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Waxing After Sex? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=74831)

VSOP Martell 02-09-2007 05:04 AM

Waxing After Sex?

Hi bros, I'm new here. This is my first post. If I type anything wrong pls accept my apologies. Do you have the habit of waxing? And after your waxing, do you have sex straight away?

I personally did waxing and after waxing, I went straight for WL / FL. The feeling of being "clean" is cool. And best of all when the ger do BJ for you it's a total different feeling from being hairy. And when they look at my DiDi they felt in love to him and do a good BJ for him.

What your experience? Keen to share. :D

NASA 02-09-2007 10:22 AM

Re: Waxing After Sex?

Haha waxing, not for me, I prefer my natural masculihity ... sexier like that.

Lau_Buay_See 02-09-2007 10:57 AM

Tear my cock hair out!?!? :eek: You brave man!

lacoruna69 02-09-2007 12:06 PM

I trim my pubic hair. Once trimmed liao, feel very horny. Must look for gal to bonk liao.

S T I 02-09-2007 12:34 PM

Haha, I can't even rem when the last time I trim, not to mention wax ...

VSOP Martell 02-09-2007 01:02 PM

In the first place myself also not dare to wax scare of the pain, out of curiosity i juz went with my friends to gif a try. Not used in the first place, but it's not wad i imagine, it painless. And i agree that after waxing i feel like having a bonk...haha

pokeman71 02-09-2007 03:37 PM

i used to trim once every few month, and will shave bota when CNY. HUAT ha

naemlo 02-09-2007 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacoruna69 (Post 2249445)
I trim my pubic hair. Once trimmed liao, feel very horny. Must look for gal to bonk liao.

I no need to trim, once c chio syt WL, feel horny n must bonk. :D

veryfetish 02-09-2007 05:32 PM

i don't think i will like the tickish feeling when the hair is growing

Lao Bird 03-09-2007 03:43 PM

Haha, me tot only gay will go for waxing ..... :eek:

krazyhippo 03-09-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VSOP Martell (Post 2249576)
In the first place myself also not dare to wax scare of the pain, out of curiosity i juz went with my friends to gif a try. Not used in the first place, but it's not wad i imagine, it painless. And i agree that after waxing i feel like having a bonk...haha

the waxing done by men or ladies?

Botak.Jones 03-09-2007 08:34 PM

You got to be careful, what if you happen to tear your skin abit doesn't it increase the chance of you getting infected with nasty stuff when your skin comes in contact with other bodily fluid.

Auror 03-09-2007 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botak.Jones (Post 2252444)
You got to be careful, what if you happen to tear your skin abit doesn't it increase the chance of you getting infected with nasty stuff when your skin comes in contact with other bodily fluid.

Very true bro ..

VSOP Martell 04-09-2007 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazyhippo (Post 2252369)
the waxing done by men or ladies?

It actually done by a lady. Or sld i say mature lady aka aunty. She's one of my friends friend tat y. But if u go, it will be done by a guy. She did mention, guys who went for waxing, mostly is serve by guy or a gay. But it not ticklish when it grow. As u need to put some moisture.

Ma Hai 04-09-2007 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VSOP Martell (Post 2252881)
It actually done by a lady. Or sld i say mature lady aka aunty. She's one of my friends friend tat y. But if u go, it will be done by a guy. She did mention, guys who went for waxing, mostly is serve by guy or a gay. But it not ticklish when it grow. As u need to put some moisture.

Wa bro, from pictures I have seen and the movie, it seems like beri painful leh - and that is like chest hair, down there isnt it worse ...