The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Shenzhen Info Needed (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=67504)

Neverlookback 21-04-2024 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 23265957)
The OKT that I met up with was someone I had known more than 20 yrs ago...... I first met her in Gangfu spa where she was a songtui girl. Gradually she progressed to massage lady... then full service lady. She even came to SG for a stint in FL Dome 2.
She went back to PRC and eventually became a mamasan and now manages a stable of FLs in SZ for her boss.
We meet up for tcss occasionally although I dun always patronize her girls.

According to her the situation in SZ currently is the reverse of past years. Previously most of the customers cross over from HK to the entertainment outlets in SZ..... now it is the reverse with SZ residents crossing to HK where it is cheaper to spend their money.

Ok.clear..game sort of over ha..but i suspect if one gets out & explores, can still find, possibly too much effort for a lotta d peeps in here tho

rayway78 22-04-2024 04:59 PM

Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 23265957)
The OKT that I met up with was someone I had known more than 20 yrs ago...... I first met her in Gangfu spa where she was a songtui girl. Gradually she progressed to massage lady... then full service lady. She even came to SG for a stint in FL Dome 2.
She went back to PRC and eventually became a mamasan and now manages a stable of FLs in SZ for her boss.
We meet up for tcss occasionally although I dun always patronize her girls.

According to her the situation in SZ currently is the reverse of past years. Previously most of the customers cross over from HK to the entertainment outlets in SZ..... now it is the reverse with SZ residents crossing to HK where it is cheaper to spend their money.

Bro mind sharing the okt contact? Thanks

retyred 01-05-2024 12:54 PM

Will be in Guangzhou soon. Want to make a day trip to Dongguan. Will be taking the train from Guangzhou East Station to Dongguan. Then taking the MRT from Dongguan station.

For massage n shopping. Which MRT station in Dongguan would be good? Don’t want to be moving around stations. Go in the morning and return to Guangzhou at night.

TonyCheong2 02-05-2024 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retyred (Post 23293368)
Will be in Guangzhou soon. Want to make a day trip to Dongguan. Will be taking the train from Guangzhou East Station to Dongguan. Then taking the MRT from Dongguan station.

For massage n shopping. Which MRT station in Dongguan would be good? Don’t want to be moving around stations. Go in the morning and return to Guangzhou at night.

There's nothing interesting in Dongguan any more.
Massage and shopping can be found in any China cities.

You're better off taking the CRH train from Guangzhou East Station to Changping Train Station instead of Dongguan Station (Shilong town) for F&B and shopping.
Only notable stations to go on the Dongguan Metro Line 2 are Dongcheng or Humen Station.

Many old kakis asked me if Dongguan nightlife is still active?
I will tell them just go Geylang in Singapore as more happening.
You need to either have own contacts or agent to find action in Dongguan, Danshui, etc. now.

retyred 04-05-2024 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 (Post 23296907)
There's nothing interesting in Dongguan any more.
Massage and shopping can be found in any China cities.

You're better off taking the CRH train from Guangzhou East Station to Changping Train Station instead of Dongguan Station (Shilong town) for F&B and shopping.
Only notable stations to go on the Dongguan Metro Line 2 are Dongcheng or Humen Station.

Many old kakis asked me if Dongguan nightlife is still active?
I will tell them just go Geylang in Singapore as more happening.
You need to either have own contacts or agent to find action in Dongguan, Danshui, etc. now.

Thanks! That’s 常平站 in Dongguan right? Is the F&b n shopping within walking distance around this station or do I have to travel further?