The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking for FB (F) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980882)

ww483019 02-04-2024 04:59 PM

Looking for FB (F)

M25 here, tall and proportional with 15cm, non smoker, little bit of ink, looking for slim/athletic type, will be rewarded. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

The Old Nite 03-04-2024 01:48 PM

Re: Looking for FB (F)

Got pic to show???:D

coolsupertigerk 04-04-2024 09:52 PM

Hi! Left a pm

Sneksnek 04-04-2024 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gohchengxu1995 (Post 23216675)
Hi bros, my FWBs are looking to meet new f* buddies so I'm selling their contacts :) pls DM me to connect w then!
a. Peiru - mother of one in her late 30s with a B cup, Chinese, very bubbly and chill. Lives in Punggol area but OK to be hosted at Hotel 81 etc (cannot let her hubby know!!)
b. Nolita - Eurasian girl with light freckles and big eyes, C cup, now studying at NTU. Still quite new to the scene, been for a couple swinger parties. Great ass, gets wet easily. May not be so good for guys with above average tool.
c. Aya - Chinese Indonesian MILF with hot bod, C cup boobs and solid stamina. Recently divorced with her husband and living off alimony. Must be respectful to her and maybe take her out for a few drinks first.

Hi bro can pm? Thanks

sleepy80 12-04-2024 07:24 PM

Quote:

Hi bros, my FWBs are looking to meet new f* buddies so I'm selling their contacts :) pls DM me to connect w then!
a. Peiru - mother of one in her late 30s with a B cup, Chinese, very bubbly and chill. Lives in Punggol area but OK to be hosted at Hotel 81 etc (cannot let her hubby know!!)
b. Nolita - Eurasian girl with light freckles and big eyes, C cup, now studying at NTU. Still quite new to the scene, been for a couple swinger parties. Great ass, gets wet easily. May not be so good for guys with above average tool.
c. Aya - Chinese Indonesian MILF with hot bod, C cup boobs and solid stamina. Recently divorced with her husband and living off alimony. Must be respectful to her and maybe take her out for a few drinks first.

This Farker got my contacts and then use it to lure others with more contact. And now you want to sell it for $50. Guys do not trust him!!!

Once he got your contacts exchange and he will use it to exchange with more guys in the same way and keep reusing the number he gotten to ask for more contacts. Above are contacts taken from me!!

My fb show me her telegram that she received more than 10 guys msging her after this F*** took my contacts. Above are my contacts, this guy is same as johntheunicorn

sleepy80 12-04-2024 07:33 PM

Quote:

You Farkass using my contacts and to lure others with more contact. And now you want to sell it for $50. Guys do not trust him!!!

Once he got your contacts exchange and he will use it to exchange with more guys in the same way and keep reusing the number he gotten to ask for more contacts. Above are contacts taken from me!!

My fb show me her telegram that she received more than 10 guys msging her after this F*** took my contacts. Above are my contacts, this guy is same as johntheunicorn

Zap him to red!!