The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Sensual Intro our Graceful, Slender Beauty for High Pleasure & Satisfaction, Mona (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=643284)

SensualFeel 10-03-2017 02:52 PM

Sensual Intro our Graceful, Slender Beauty for High Pleasure & Satisfaction, Mona

No available

SensualFeel 11-03-2017 08:37 AM

Re: Sensual Intro our Graceful, Slender Beauty for High Pleasure & Satisfaction, Mona

Available for booking

loliamsmart 12-03-2017 03:31 PM

Re: Sensual Intro our Graceful, Slender Beauty for High Pleasure & Satisfaction, Mona

Booked her ystd night and had such a great session with her. She is truly a GEM out to please!

BBBJ 8/10 - Slowly and deepthroat. Nearly made me jizz
FJ 7/10 - Tight and really young pussy.
Body 8/10 - Real solid. Damn sexy. Nice ass for doggy too, see alr you will marikita straight away.

GFE 9/10 - outgoing, not shy, breaks the ice immediately. Can rly feel her enjoying the sex.

RTF: Definitely. Now to clear my schedule...

Effendy 13-03-2017 07:16 PM

This is not my first time trying this stable.

My FR on Mona

The location is quite far from the nearest MRT. Quite a distance to walk. You're better off driving (parking provided) or cab there.

Room: 8/10
Room size is decent, although the room has 2x single bed. So it was a little scary when doing the deed, never know when I was going to fall off hahaha. Overall good ambience, shower is big enough for 2 person. Hotel is also pretty decent and clean. Not much movements.

Looks: 8/10
Mona is a very sweet and beautiful ladieds with smooth skin and small, firm and perky boobs (Bcup).

Catbath: 8/10
lick the hell out of me

BBBJ: 8/10
BBBJ was strong, less tongue, more mouth. Really feels like a mouth fuck rather than a tease. Very hard working also. But after 15 minutes she said her mouth is tired so we went for FJ.

FJ: 9/10
WILD RIDER! She's really wild in bed. We switched quite a few position since this was her first day and she said she's tired after unpacking. So I took over and do the work instead. She is tight, her moans are genuine, not those fake AV loud moanings and shoutings. Very natural, like screwing your sec sch girlfriend hahaha.

Overall: 9/10
RTF: I would love to! Her bitchy and vixen face and slim body is to die for!

Thanks bro sensual for arrangement.

SensualFeel 14-03-2017 11:44 AM

Available for booking

SensualFeel 15-03-2017 11:27 AM

Available for booking

SensualFeel 16-03-2017 12:43 AM

Available for booking

SensualFeel 17-03-2017 01:34 AM

Available for booking

SensualFeel 17-03-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loliamsmart (Post 15712479)
Booked her ystd night and had such a great session with her. She is truly a GEM out to please!

BBBJ 8/10 - Slowly and deepthroat. Nearly made me jizz
FJ 7/10 - Tight and really young pussy.
Body 8/10 - Real solid. Damn sexy. Nice ass for doggy too, see alr you will marikita straight away.

GFE 9/10 - outgoing, not shy, breaks the ice immediately. Can rly feel her enjoying the sex.

RTF: Definitely. Now to clear my schedule...

Thanks Bro for your support and FR

normal_boi 17-03-2017 10:38 PM

Felt horny yesterday morning but managed to squeeze some time for a bonking session with her

In office now so will just do a brief FR...

LOOKS = 8/10 (pretty, hot and wild looking)
BODY = 8/10 (slim and sexy body figure)
BOOBS = 9/10 (34B natural boobs)
SHOWER = 8.5/10 (she treated me like a big baby in the bathroom)
FRENCHING = 9/10 (passionate Frenching)
FINGERING = 10/10 (poke inside 2 fingers until she was really Wet)
PAINTING = 10/10 (Suck & Lick up all her Love Juices)
CATBATH = 9/10 (skillful and searching for all my sensitive areas)
BBBJ = 9/10 (Had CIM for my 1st Shot, so of course her BBBJ is Good and powerful)
FJ = 9/10 (Very Accomodating to any positions, her moaning Rocks too)
OVERALL = 8.5/10 (Would rate her as a Grade A GEM)
RTF = IS A MUST TO RTF!!!

Thanks bro sensual for the arrangement.

SensualFeel 18-03-2017 11:01 AM

Available for booking

SensualFeel 19-03-2017 10:05 AM

Available for booking

SensualFeel 20-03-2017 10:45 AM

Available for booking

SensualFeel 21-03-2017 11:35 AM

Available for booking

lkaboss 21-03-2017 08:45 PM

whatsapp yesterday still no reply yet.