The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Phu quoc, vietnam (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=245413)

vitruvius79 12-07-2011 05:58 PM

Phu quoc, vietnam

Woohoo! I'll be going to Phu Quoc this Thursday for 4 days of sun, sand and sea.

Apparently, Phu Quoc makes Mui Ne look like East Coast park.

Any guys been there before? Would like some recommendations for hotels or stuff to do there.

zzzbodo 12-07-2011 06:19 PM

Re: Phu quoc, vietnam

THERE'S a bar there can get gals 300k.

zenny 26-07-2011 01:21 AM

look for poy xoi or something like that.. and u can definitely find some special there..

cmelater 24-01-2024 07:40 AM

Not sure if of interest to anyone. I landed in phu quoc for a short trip. It's a boring place if no tour guide. This place has the usual mainland tourists playing the ktv.

Went to two of the prominent joints. Las Vegas and happy ktv. These were mentioned on another forum. Playability high. Room charge is 350k+ per hour. Girl is 500k per two hour block. Lv girls lt is 8m a night and happy is 6m a night. those guys looking to come phu quoc may find not much cost savings compared to hcm.

I took a cab and the driver was quite an idiot. He kept telling me ktv no happy and end up driving me to a spa. This spa is known for fj. He said for less than 2m can have full service. Not sure if I can mention the name. It's named after a planet starting with letter v. He still got the cheek to quote me 500k for a cab ride for 15 min ride. So,if you guys are coming, need to check carefully.

One other ktv quoted 1m to sit a girl but no time limit and lt is 10m. The pricing very different depending on joint.

What seems clear is if there are mainland tourists, the pricing tend to be closer to or same as hcm. One girl I saw at another joint quoted me 5m for lt and later corrected herself to 6m. Surely, locals get cheaper prices compared to us foreigners.

fallen11 24-01-2024 11:10 AM

Try Massage bony 2
never tried anything in phu quoc yet
but this massage is pretty famous apparently
high ratings on google map too

memorablez 20-03-2024 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmelater (Post 23009519)
Not sure if of interest to anyone. I landed in phu quoc for a short trip. It's a boring place if no tour guide. This place has the usual mainland tourists playing the ktv.

Went to two of the prominent joints. Las Vegas and happy ktv. These were mentioned on another forum. Playability high. Room charge is 350k+ per hour. Girl is 500k per two hour block. Lv girls lt is 8m a night and happy is 6m a night. those guys looking to come phu quoc may find not much cost savings compared to hcm.

I took a cab and the driver was quite an idiot. He kept telling me ktv no happy and end up driving me to a spa. This spa is known for fj. He said for less than 2m can have full service. Not sure if I can mention the name. It's named after a planet starting with letter v. He still got the cheek to quote me 500k for a cab ride for 15 min ride. So,if you guys are coming, need to check carefully.

One other ktv quoted 1m to sit a girl but no time limit and lt is 10m. The pricing very different depending on joint.

What seems clear is if there are mainland tourists, the pricing tend to be closer to or same as hcm. One girl I saw at another joint quoted me 5m for lt and later corrected herself to 6m. Surely, locals get cheaper prices compared to us foreigners.

bro, care to share the KTV and any of ur contacts to find?