The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Making your S$ worth in HCM (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=83112)

SeeLookTry 24-03-2008 11:05 PM

Making your S$ worth in HCM

Dear bros, I'm going to share with you how to spend the least money for the maximum enjoyment in HCM. But you must promise to up my points ok!

If you are going to spend 4days 3nites in HCM, this is what i suggest you do.

Day 1
Arrive in HCM early noon, then head for any local hotels in district 1 or district 5 and it will cost you less than US$25. Do note that only local hotels allow you to bring back a companion.
There are many local hair salons in district 5, and their service comes with massage and HJ all for US$5. Oh, HJ in VN is called "Happy ending!" ;p
Now is time for dinner, try out the local coffeeshops. Local delicacies include- "Kerm Tam" is the local chap chye rice, but they use broken grains, "Pho" is the local noodles, beef one always tastes better than the rest, really..
Go back to your hotel to wash up before heading for the local KTVs. Check out Caesar KTV at Caesar Hotel. This is my all time favourites and the mama-sans know me very well! kekeke.... Ask the mama-san to intro to you the gals who do extra. You can the gal back and invite them to stay with you for the next days. After KTV finish, bring her back for screw. Overnite...
Most important thing to note:- treat them with respect, take them as girlfriends and don't talk about money. You'll definitely benefit from it later, trust me!

Day 2
Sightseeing at Vung Tau, then eat seafood. I tell you, your gal will treat you like king.. she'll do all the ordering of food, she'll peel the prawns and feed you. No joke manz... so far my experiences has been so. This is the culture you know.
Oh, do note that the seafood in VN is really very fresh and cheap. The oysters you must try ok!
At night, do your worst! Shag her rugged! hahahaha....

Day 3
Shopping in HCM. Your gal will do all the bargaining for you, you need not worry.
At night, bring her for a drink at the local disco, get her drunk and bring her back for the final nite of bonking.

Day 4
Normally, the gals charge between US$60-100 for a nite, and about US$150 for 24hr. So your total bill should run to US$450 right?
But this is what you do...
While she is still in bed, put your money in the envelop and place on the table. About US$100-150 is enuff. But if you do like her, you can pay her more. Then give her a big kiss and tell her that you are going off, but she should sleep till later as you have already paid for the room.
Now you leave for the airport (must take early flight back hor).

With this, you will have a GF for your entire trip, yet spend the least money for the most number of bonks! Cool right??

SeeLookTry 24-03-2008 11:05 PM

Making your S$ worth in HCM

Dear bros, I'm going to share with you how to spend the least money for the maximum enjoyment in HCM. But you must promise to up my points ok!

Day 1
Arrive in HCM early noon, then head for any local hotels in district 1 or district 5 and it will cost you less than US$25. Do note that only local hotels allow you to bring back a companion.
There are many local hair salons in district 5, and their service comes with massage and HJ all for US$5. Oh, HJ in VN is called "Happy ending!" ;p
Now is time for dinner, try out the local coffeeshops. Local delicacies include- "Kerm Tam" is the local chap chye rice, but they use broken grains, "Pho" is the local noodles, beef one always tastes better than the rest, really..
Go back to your hotel to wash up before heading for the local KTVs. Check out Caesar KTV at Caesar Hotel. This is my all time favourites and the mama-sans know me very well! kekeke.... Ask the mama-san to intro to you the gals who do extra. You can the gal back and invite them to stay with you for the next days. After KTV finish, bring her back for screw. Overnite...
Most important thing to note:- treat them with respect, take them as girlfriends and don't talk about money. You'll definitely benefit from it later, trust me!

Day 2
Sightseeing at Vung Tau, then eat seafood. I tell you, your gal will treat you like king.. she'll do all the ordering of food, she'll peel the prawns and feed you. No joke manz... so far my experiences has been so. This is the culture you know.
Oh, do note that the seafood in VN is really very fresh and cheap. The oysters you must try ok!

Day 3
Shopping in HCM. Your gal will do all the bargaining for you, you need not worry.
At night, bring her for a drink at the local disco, get her drunk and bring her back for the final nite of bonking.

Day 4
Normally, the gals charge between US$60-100 for a nite, and about US$150 for 24hr. So your total bill should run to US$450 right?
While she is still in bed, put your money in the envelop and place on the table. About US$100-150 is enuff. But if you do like her, you can pay her more. Then give her a big kiss and tell her that you are going off, but she should sleep till later as you have already paid for the room.

With this, you will have a GF for your entire trip, yet spend the least money for the most number of bonks! Cool right??

snipeshot08 25-03-2008 08:24 AM

Re: Making your S$ worth in HCM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeLookTry (Post 2657544)

Hiya SLT, goot of you to go thru all that effort to publish the ways to cheong economically in HCM.:)

However have read thru and I sincerely do not encourage the use of this last tactic as it is tantamount to cheating the gal in an indirect manner. It would be more prudent & proper to agree on the charges per day before engaging her for a few days, instead of putting "surprises" in an envelope and running away before she found out.

Take note she is answerable to her mummy for the few days absence from work and will definitely need to compensate her mummy when she returns.

They are all humans so try to treat them as a fellow human beings, no I'm definitely not an angel but just some food for thought.;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

jdi813 25-03-2008 08:44 AM

Quote:

NO this is NOT COOL at all ... if the gal agrees to the rate and final figure than fine but if u gotta resort to scrammin early just to accomplish this is is nothing but a cheap bastard ... ur tactic 100% does not treat them with respect as u said to do earlier ... there is a diff between treating them with respect as humans and making them feel comfortable with u so u can undercut them

nice title for the thread but no standard tactics

Beijunda 25-03-2008 09:25 AM

Quote:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

I think all BROs who stay in/frequent HCMC will not agree with your "Payment Method".
Maybe you might have succeeded last time, but please do not go back again. I also urge bro here do not use this payment method as you might end up in deep shit.

xhardboiled 25-03-2008 09:34 AM

Interesting tips but u sure they wnt kick a big fuss or get u beaten up for paying her less?

i knw prc def wldnt let u get away like tht.

how many times hv u tried this?

pocketrocket 25-03-2008 10:26 AM

Mate...I also disagree with ya for ripping the gal off like that...Afterall, you had your fun :mad:

forgetful 25-03-2008 11:14 AM

I deducted your points for the following reason:

1) What you are doing is cheating, not a real lobang.

2) The girls are out to make money with their bodies, if you want to play, you pay.

3) The worst thing is, you spent 4 nights with the girl, and you paid even less than 50% !!!

Hopefully when you get a real lobang, then ask for points. :rolleyes:

blursam 25-03-2008 11:24 AM

I disagree with your approach....you should have an agreement with the girl on how much you pay for her services for the 4 days and pay accordingly...unless she agrees to your discount.

What you did is not right and for that matter, may leave a bad reputation and impression of us Singapore cheongsters.

blursam 25-03-2008 11:26 AM

I disagree with your approach....you should have an agreement with the girl on how much you pay for her services for the 4 days and pay accordingly...unless she agrees to your discount.

What you did is not right and for that matter, may leave a bad reputation and impression of us Singapore cheongsters.
:mad:

snowwolf79 25-03-2008 12:11 PM

imo, no matter where do you go to play, u need to talk the rates with the gal on the 1st nite. if she really like you a lot and accompany you throughout the sayt, then a token of appreciation should be given. and this token should not be way below the market rate. say if the market rate is us$100 per nite. so after the 1st nite pay her the sum. if she still wants to be your "gf" in hcmc, then after your trip upon going back buy her some stuff she wants and a token of maybe us$200- us$300.

that should be the way of doing stuff

3dee 25-03-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgetful (Post 2658234)
I deducted your points for the following reason:
1) What you are doing is cheating, not a real lobang.
2) The girls are out to make money with their bodies, if you want to play, you pay.
3) The worst thing is, you spent 4 nights with the girl, and you paid even less than 50% !!!
Hopefully when you get a real lobang, then ask for points.

agreed with you bro, we should cheong and spend the money wisely but not in the cheating way.

two addition points to add:

1. i wonder will all the girls being so stupid without checking the payment?

2. four days trip but only bonking one girl, this is also called as fun?

lastly if you do this in southern china, i doubt you will be able to work out from the hotel... :rolleyes:

nightman 25-03-2008 02:09 PM

Hi Brudder,

I think what you did is remarkably genius but really Unethical!

I hope you did not say you are from Singapore! It will give us a real bad name and next time we brudders will be subjected to more stringent criteria checks!

I am sorry to say this if it offends some brudders here but Koreans really give a super bad name to the Vietnamese and it is consistent among many pple. So hope we do not fall into this category in the future.

rgds.

BtmMan 25-03-2008 03:19 PM

I only can say 1 thing about thread starter = SIA SWAY....!!! :rolleyes:

Octlong 25-03-2008 04:02 PM

SeeLookTry,

Hope to see your pics on the front page of the HCM newspaper or news report in the TV. I will be very happy to see it.