The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=586297)

Hurricane88 17-09-2019 02:37 PM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 19212857)
Compiling a couple of BAD reviews on Horizon Fast Ferry,hehehe...

PS : For every 1 bad review i have on the above, i can actually find on average about 3 good ones. So its not all bad,neither is it all good. To be fair, there will never "all good and no bad" or all "bad and no good" in all things.

Yea...best alot of them skip going and we still continue to go batam...less crowd and better for us...to me was pleasant after 2 trips...:)

must learn from senior masters here and never get bad experience...:)

important to note...I will never go during PH or long weekend...:)

nono1973 17-09-2019 02:50 PM

Re: Batam KTVs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scout (Post 19208052)
Newbie heading to batam end of the month with some friends. Will appreciate selection of mid range KTVs with playability and price range ( tips and drinks), what to look out for and nots.

I have been contemplating if i should reply you (since i see no FRs or anything constructive in your past 21 postings), but since i am not replying to your PM, thought out of benefit of doubts, i reply to at least part/s of your query to get your start up on a direction. :p

Step 1 : Go to page 1 1st (or my signature links) and read the newbie guide for starter.

Step 2 : Follow this link to know the Batam more popular KTV price range :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...post184 51945

Step 3 : Use the Search button on the top right side of this page you are looking at to look for what you are looking for.

Price variances (if any) for KTV wont be too far apart year to year. At best is around 10%. Of course, if one choose to pay more, the highest pricing can be "infinity". Lowest is around 10% variance (if any) of the link stated above in my post.

Hope to see you come back with some FRs (i choose to trust 1st, my choice).

May you enjoy Batam and have a good time there.

Cheers! ;)

nitecrawllerr 17-09-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 19212056)
555, u so observant see every sentence end with :)

So many smiley faces:):):):):). Seldom see samsters post such at batam thread.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 19211374)
Johor Baru? Malaysia is not Indonesia. If I am not wrong, in Malaysia most people have got an insurance. If you rent a car officially, the car has an insurance. As far as I know, in Batam most locals DO NOT have an insurance.

Yes. They may have insurance. But best avoid accident. If car slightly dented i just close one eye. We are in foreign land. In Msia, I think they beat Indon drivers handsdown. Some of them drive so recklessly. Thats why its known as BolehLand. Latest thrend...they used human to chope parking lot but car no where to be found until 5 mins later.:mad:

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

PowerBenz 18-09-2019 12:36 AM

Anyone wanna tag along 20 to 22 this coming friday till sunday..Interested can pm me...thanks

darts69 18-09-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blurblur2032 (Post 19211556)
Hi,
I going to batam this Friday. A day trip.
Meeting someone whom I chat with.
Can any brother here know is there any "Day use" hotel in batam like Singapore?
I try searching but cannot find.
Previous trip I was at Nagoya hill side and go to some hotel to ask also don't have.
Hope bro here can help.

Thanks in advance 😊

Can try those hotel near batam star.

iicycold 18-09-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 19207856)
One of life's most enjoyable thing in Batam, is to get the girls to slowly peel the skin off the grapes to mouth-feed me. This kind of service only appears in the very olden days inside an emperor's palace,hehehe...

1 of my fav activity in btm aso...lol :D

my ger ger in btm is peel mango skin & liu lian skin veri expert...lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leoric (Post 19200271)
Hi hi, i'm going tonite & going to ask the HY girls to do a 1.5 jam full body neh neh massage before bedtime & then back tomorow. Join me? For tea or coffee, for massage also can.

sorie ya, i busy last few days...lol...now then i got see ur pm...lol

busy wit wat, mayb u wan ask me...lol, i busy put out fire in btm nw la. :D

https://extraimage.com/images/2019/0...re-Eater-2.gif

btw, i jus replied ur pm, so in case u stil inside btm, i can meetin u. i'll b tere til sunday or mayb mon/tue. No sure cos i can stay until end mth aso....lol :D

fde83 18-09-2019 02:44 PM

Haze is bad in batam, better prepare a mask whoever is goin to batam soon

iicycold 18-09-2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 19208973)
Do cars in Batam have insurance? Mostly not. Does YOUR car have insurance? Do YOU have an insurance that covers the damage you make, if you drive in Batam?

What is the SOP if you are hit or hit some other car? And if people is injured? Police comes? Then? You are detained until the responsibilities are clarified? And if you are recognized guilty or partially guilty?

ur post wordin reminds me of tis incident news happenin in bali....lol :D

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...7#post18698187

got a sg guy & a ger kena rob in bali where he rent a bike & move ard...nite time sm more & still got dare 2 shw off her phone in public...lol...it's like teling every one tere 'cum on,guys...cum & rob me plz!' ....lol

after they tio rob of their phone, got a indo guy cum ovr, they tink he tryin 2 help but no...he didn't....lol...they indo guy rob em the second time of their bike....lol :D

the third best part, they keep their money inside the bike sm more...lol...i reli laugh until beng san wen i read tat news article. :D

http://s34.z2x5c8.com/2019/05/30/a49...5b612170d3.gif

Scout 18-09-2019 04:41 PM

Thanks Bro Nono1973!

nitecrawllerr 18-09-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fde83 (Post 19217240)
Haze is bad in batam, better prepare a mask whoever is goin to batam soon

Udah suruh u jangan pergi bulan Mu Haram.:D

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

StarCity 19-09-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 19212857)
(on May 2019)

(on June 2019)

The May & June 19 problem was due to the voucher seller at the online market selling at exorbitant price, imagine these buyers bought their vouchers at $10 & later have to pay the $28 tax & goes on weekend which cost another $10 more. So all in they pay $48, just like any ordinary folks who walk in as a customer. How can their mindset be balance?

That's not counting in that they didn't knw abt btm money changer selling the open orange ticket at $37. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by darts69 (Post 19216284)
Can try those hotel near batam star.

Or can try his luck at any 1 star/2 star hotel. Most of them has got hourly pricing. :)

milfmilf 19-09-2019 02:10 PM

Batam got haze problem??

Leoric 19-09-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iicycold (Post 19216566)
btw, i jus replied ur pm, so in case u stil inside btm, i can meetin u. i'll b tere til sunday or mayb mon/tue. No sure cos i can stay until end mth aso....lol :D

Already back to SG but going this weekend again. :p

I think uncle tom,dick & harry is going too,maybe can gather them to meet up with u for...err...karaoke lunch/dinner? :D

nono1973 19-09-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 19197728)
Haha....very common to see ahpek or tamu boking more than one cewek. Good exchange rates and cost of living fucking cheap. Some ahpek stayed till one week tere. Frankly tere were occasion i bok two ceweks too. 3some. :D Just for the fun of it.

Kind of like the life i am looking forward to,hehehe...i envy. :D

I am working on it...hehehe...and still doing so as i type.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leoric (Post 19200271)
...going to ask the HY girls to do a 1.5 jam full body neh neh massage before bedtime & then back tomorow.

...and have the sweetest dream for a night.

Only in Batam, yet w/o bursting your wallet. :p

PS : Can be nightmare if one got a bad attitude "princess",hehehe...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 19203682)
Pleasant surprise that the free voucher travel on Friday just pay $28 and back Sunday. No need to pay additional $10 weekend charge...

Yep, the S$10 extra charge (for weekends) only applies in Singapore Horizon Counter at Harbour Front and not applicable from Batam side.

Thank you for double confirming that.

Vouchers/Coupons were mainly good for weekdays. Weekend-wise orange open ticket a bit more worthy. ;)

nono1973 19-09-2019 04:20 PM

Hehehe...Rambo Last blood is now screening in Batam, Cinema 21 theater. One of the movie i am looking forward to watch in Batam. But i think i am looking it to watch it in Grand Batam Mall instead whereby it has start screening as yet.

Rambo : Last Blood

The storyline :

John Rambo has come back to the United States and struggles to make peace with the demons of his past. However, he travels to Mexico to save his niece who has been taken hostage by the Mexican cartel.

The Trailer :

Hehehe...this guy (Sylvester Stallone) is 73, lets see how he is doing in this upcoming Rambo movie. One of this day, i will be 73 as well (everyone most likely will be too). Hopefully ,it will start screening at Grand Batam's CGV theater, well...otherwise, i may have to end up watching NeZha (哪吒之魔童降世) in the hotel room on my coming trip,hehehe... :D

别在意别人的看法。你是谁,只有你自己说了才算。:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE9vC2yQGkk

Enjoy the movie, be it if its Nezha or Rambo, most importantly, enjoy Batam. ;)