The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Macau Happenings (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=27636)

Tho66 10-03-2012 12:59 PM

Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss_revup (Post 6960412)
Hi Senior bros!

Would like to ask those working ladies in Lisboa walking around.. how much would they quote for short time.? Possible to do overnight too?

Much appreciation for your kind guidance

They will quote $1k for 1-shot but u can try 2 negotiate it down 2 about $800. Service wise don't expect 2 be gd & I don't think they offer overnight & I assess it is not worth it. My suggestion is 2 spend your money better by going 2 d famous sauna like Sanado, Emperor, etc.

Pls up my pts if I answer your query. Thanks. :)

ss_revup 10-03-2012 01:08 PM

Thank u for ur valuable info bro! Was thinking of making a trip there in May to try out Pokerstars at Grand Lisboa.. Looks like i better up my budget liao.. :o

Pai seh can't up u yet as i got no power now.. MUch appreciation for ur info

jelioboy 11-03-2012 09:48 PM

Re: Zhuhai early morning bonk :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by boy_ (Post 6957424)
Just reached back hotel after a Wasted trip to bonk at 4am. after spending almost 2hours reading and going through all of the helpful FRs I [/B]finally decided to head for GuoTai hotel to try out their services.

I arrived at about 430am and went straight up to the sauna .. Only to find out it was CLOSED!!! No choice went to the next nearest hotel which is jinye hotel not sure if they sauna but the doors all closed, not much lights on so decided to skip and head for charming..

the sauna at guotai sometimes appear to be closed even at other hours...but if you had been staying at guotai hotel itself, just make a call to downstairs, give your specifications and they will send a girl upstairs to your room...dun like can change....services same as provided at the sauna itself....

goukiakuma 13-03-2012 02:02 AM

Just came back from Macau, was trying the website 909z and ask the gal to come to my hotel. I must say you must be careful that the gal pic showed and the gal come will be very different if you didn't pick carefully.

Check out this page: http://bbs.909abc.com/viewthread.php?tid=26864

For the first gal, i pickup from the number 63585073 and the gal come totally different from the picture shown and the gal is very new, only few experience. very green... paid abt MOP 700 for her.

Second gal pick from the recommendation from bbs, looks much better and 70% same as the picture. paid MOP800 for her.

SO overall, read the bbs before u want to bonk the gal. :o:o

newcheongster 16-03-2012 07:30 PM

any bros here can tell me now the hottest ktv is which one in ZH? WANG FU KTV gels still provide bj?

deadchief 19-03-2012 08:15 PM

Hi all bros,

Would like to share my fr on 4 days of chionging in Macau. I visited 18 Sauna, Rio Spa, Sanado (twice) and Golden Sauna and tried one Lisboa racetrack girl. Now I have got lots of money left but no more swimming ammo ...

Now for the review.
(I will write a longer detailed one when I have time)

18 Sauna

Pros
• Food: 9/10, good food, very tasty and huge variety.
• Girls: 9/10, huge selection of all races. The girls are very high quality
• The room comes with a red colored bed for you to lie down while the girl does nuru body slide, ice and fire BJ and rubbing your feet on their tits while you lie down. The red shower beds are luxury!
• Another worth mentioning is that the rooms have ceiling mirrors so you can view front, back, side and upwards.

Cons
• Renovation still on, so must walk through hoarded boards. The slippers look ugly.
• The shower girls are very aggressive and demand tips for putting on robes for you.

Rio Spa
Pros
• The spa is very very big and spacious.
• They have computers for you to surf at the lunge area
• The massage ladies are not aggressive and will respect your privacy.
• The lounge chairs are all facing one direction towards a flat screen TV, so you don’t have to look at other guys.
• The food is fantastic! 10/10. As good as 18 imo. With good variety and very tasty too.
• Girls 8/10 Quality of the girls are not bad and they do pole dancing striptease in the room upstairs.
• The rooms are comparable to 18, but they don't have ceiling mirror. The attached bath are is very big but it is not red velvet like in 18. It's a ceramic white flat bath tub with water massage streams.

Cons
• It is the most expensive among all the saunas that I have been to. At all the saunas, I take a standard of 2 massages and 1 model girl and this cost me about 2700 MOP.

Golden Sauna

Pros
• The showtime games are similar to Sanados. There are 4 routines
1. The girl will tickle your nipples
2. The girl will lick your ears
3. The girl will expose her breasts to you and rub your chest with it.
4. The girl will grind her bottom at your groin area.
The main difference over Sanado is you get to see exposed breasts, but only for your own girl.
• Interesting fact is the managers there are available for you to engage as they also double up as line ups. They wear black jackets in OL attire but they are generally MILF types.
• One advantage is that you can rent cosplay costumes for a price and you can also rent a bigger room for mass orgy. (It is stated on the menu that with 3 or more people, the room is free)
Also, if you take the AVA package, the rooms have special equipment like dildos and vibrators etc.
Cons
• The girls are not as hot as 18, Rio or Sanado. I rate them 6/10. Some of them give a very black face like they do not like to be here. I have been to so many that my standards are now very high. So quality wise it is not so good, maybe this batch of girls just happen to be old.
• The place is really quite small similar to Sanado as they are not located in a big hotel
• The food is average only 7/10.

Sanado

Pros
• The showtime games rock! The ladies (all PRC) come in wearing almost nothing! They wear a transparent apron with a string tied to the back, so you can see their bare naked buttocks and pussy lips when they bend down. They all so not wear bra and panties! You can also see their nipples from the front and judge their real cup size and see the nipple size.
The showtime start at 10.30, 12pm and 1.30am. (approx.) The earlier showtimes they dress in more conservative attire and the later the showtime the more revealing it gets.
The showtime has 4 routines each lasting about 30 – 45 seconds then they move on to the next customer:
1. The girl will grab your hands and place it on their breasts to squeeze/rub it.
2. The girl will lie beside you and lick your ears (can fondle breast during this time)
3. The girl will sit on you facing your feet and play with didi (can fondle their ass during this time)
4. The girl will BJ you quickly or lick your nipples. The BJ does not happen during all showtimes, it depends on the management. During this time you can pretty much see every girl’s exposed pussy from across the room as they service the guys across you.
• The place is cheap (on average you save about 400 for the same service elsewhere)
• There is a BBbath that imo everyone must try. It cost about 388. (approx. 60 SGD) You get to rabba in the pool with the girl for 25 minutes followed by a Listerine BJ.
• Massage ladies in the lounge area are quite young and pretty.
• Girls are high quality and very young. 9/10. Also you can ask for line up at your lounge seat and inspect the girls slowly. Once you selected, they will shout in unison, "Xie Xie Lao Ban!"

Cons
• The food menu is not as good as others not as much variety of choice available compared to 18 and Rio. Quality is average 7/10.
• The rooms are not as good as Rio or 18, they are just a simple room with a bed and an attached standing shower, nothing like the attached luxury bath baths of Rio or 18. The girls do not do nuru or body slide as a prelude to the event.
• The rest area is very small.
• Ladies offering massage are very aggressive, even if you say no, they will keep on insisting. After you got one massage they will still insist that you get another one. There is no way to escape from the massage ladies unless you sit at the dining area.

Mr_don_juan 21-03-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss_revup (Post 6973530)
Thank u for ur valuable info bro! Was thinking of making a trip there in May to try out Pokerstars at Grand Lisboa.. Looks like i better up my budget liao.. :o

Pai seh can't up u yet as i got no power now.. MUch appreciation for ur info

Of course you need higher budget lah you think you going geylang meh.. i also need to upz my standard in international field especially macau.. will be there if fated :D

anotherlife 25-03-2012 10:01 PM

Normally what are the timing for the shows in sanado or 18? I read some pages back, some bros mentioned try to go in early like 5pm but some says shows after 9pm are more wild?

SHalone 26-03-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newcheongster (Post 6996620)
any bros here can tell me now the hottest ktv is which one in ZH? WANG FU KTV gels still provide bj?

Whats your definition by "hottest"?
To me got money party where also fun no money party anywhere also not fun.
If quality is what you are after, expand your play field to macau.
Pretty hot to the pocket. But I am sure you find hotter KTV as compared to zuhai. And you sure get your BJ from the girl, only at what cost. 2 girls taking turn to BJ you also no problem.

thomas999 26-03-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadchief (Post 7007098)

Sanado

Pros
• The showtime games rock! The ladies (all PRC) come in wearing almost nothing! They wear a transparent apron with a string tied to the back, so you can see their bare naked buttocks and pussy lips when they bend down. They all so not wear bra and panties! You can also see their nipples from the front and judge their real cup size and see the nipple size.
The showtime start at 10.30, 12pm and 1.30am. (approx.) The earlier showtimes they dress in more conservative attire and the later the showtime the more revealing it gets.

The showtimes are all at night? 10.30pm, midnight and 1.30am?
I went there about 2 year ago around 3-4am before I flew home later in the morning, but no showtimes then.

doglike 26-03-2012 04:34 PM

Hi bros, I been to Rio last October. This post might be a little bit late but still it might be useful :)

I departed to Macau from the HK port, getting the massage package from one of the shop in the harbour. The price range about 2500KD to 2900HKD for one FJ, a massage and return ferry tix through and fro HK. Chose RIO because of the cheaper price and OKT said there is more girls over there.

I reached there at about 1pm, true enough there are limited girls around that time. The stripping show starts at about 3pm if I recall correctly. Two girls will strip in interval of 30mins while the rest will parade around the pool.

The girls price varies according to the dress colour they are wearing. Blue is the cheapest while red is the most expensive. There is a mixture of Viet, PRC and European. The weird thing is all of the blue dress girls are PRC and IMO some are even much more chio compare to the rest. There are 3 European that CMI, a lot of CMI viets but I don't feel like bonking Viets in Macau :p

I targetted one SYT blue dress PRC, wanted to take her during the next parade but sadly she was taken by then. Howeever, guess this is a blessing in disguise as another SYT with big boobs appear during the next line up. Fearing the same happen again, fast hand fast leg tell the captain I want her.

Inside the room, there is a 'Y' shape massage chair in the bathroom like those in JAV. She washes me throughout and can explore her body at the same time as well. Her blowjob was heavenly good, great suction and I almost cum even before the FJ.

After that, she put on leggings and ripping off the area covering the pussy saying that its the special feature of RIO to make client feel like bonking an AV girl. We proceed to FJ and her moan is just terrific! Cum in about 30mins and that's the happy ending.

A point to note is, you can stay at the spa even after you did your deeds. You can enjoy the rest of the parade until the spa closes. Drinks(excluding beer) and food are free flow.

Sorry to be long winded and if there is anything that I left out then feel free to ask :D

nubbs 01-04-2012 12:37 PM

i will be going macau on the 8th till 13th, any bro got place or cal gal for message and over nite to intro?

and wat are the damage of those spa place price range as i read some of u say cost around 2500-2700 hkd arnt that like 400-500SGD? arnt that abit too ex?

deadchief 03-04-2012 06:28 AM

Hi Nubbs,

Replied your pm. It seems you are really on a budget, no offense. But Macau generally more expensive so if u want overnight be prepared to spend.

deadchief 03-04-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas999 (Post 7030413)
The showtimes are all at night? 10.30pm, midnight and 1.30am?
I went there about 2 year ago around 3-4am before I flew home later in the morning, but no showtimes then.

Hi thomas99

Yes, the golden hour is 9pm to 1am
That's where most of the show starts. I think weekend more happening than weekdays due to more customers.

Reptile 04-04-2012 10:57 PM

Re: Zhuhai early morning bonk :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by boy_ (Post 6957424)
Just reached back hotel after a Wasted trip to bonk at 4am. after spending almost 2hours reading and going through all of the helpful FRs I [/B]finally decided to head for GuoTai hotel to try out their services.

I arrived at about 430am and went straight up to the sauna .. Only to find out it was CLOSED!!! No choice went to the next nearest hotel which is jinye hotel not sure if they sauna but the doors all closed, not much lights on so decided to skip and head for charming..

Reached the side door looked at the directory, 2nd floor got 2 spas (any bros been there?) and saw the familiar east spa . Bo Bian seems like every where else closed for the night, just take my chances.

Doors open, left and right got girls welcoming me ??? Its my first time there so just ask the girl for body massage led me to a 'gui Bin fang' ( VIP room?) . The room is very big with two beds and very nice and relaxing deco.
Look through the menu , there was 388, 788, 1688 packages. Didn't want to waste time and since my first time there decided to try the 388_+++ for 90mins. One plus point is the toliet bowl is those high tech ones,got seat heater, something for women and some ass washing thing. Was very amazed .. Until I realised I couldnt find the flush!!

Anyway, got this tall and not bad looking girl from hunan , SOP massage with facial , waiting for her to pop the question but nv came, instead the alarm rang saying something like ' your Time is up, either add one hour or end the session.' Signed her tips and left.. Total bill added up was about 500 rmb for a gd massage n facial. Left depressed as 500 rmb is abit wasted when I could have gotten a gd fuck instead. :(

Sorry for this un-useful fr ,just wanted to share my exp of an wasted trip in the early hours. Maybe I missed out some parts didn't check the oprting hrs carefully, course I expected zh sauna to be 24hrs.. But I learn my lesson . Next time head out EARLY!! Will b here for a few more days , will try out GuoTai and update my FR soon! Any recommendations??

I had almost the same exact experience when I went to the sauna at Charming :( thought that as it was part of East Spa group - it'd be a sure thing. When I asked for girl, I just got a massage, but maybe I wasn't clear.

Does anyone know if there are girls available for full service there, and if so, how to call for a lineup and rough prices? Thanks in advance :)

It's a pretty nice sauna though, but for the price of massage there can get so much more at Jin Ye / Guo tai... I wouldn't mind paying more if I could get one of the hostesses, they were damn chio :p