The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=409265)

SGSTARS 27-05-2024 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagingBison (Post 23372381)
A bit confused. This post is regarding Vera but the photo is from E69's Marina. Are they the same girl?

FROM SGSTARS

SkyPP 27-05-2024 06:34 PM

Re: Great Bonks

https://singsupplies.com/img/705516.jpg
FR 26 May for Claire SNS

I had a wonderful session with Claire last night. She is stunningly beautiful and bears a striking resemblance to Gal Gadot, the Russian version of Wonder Woman. She treated me well and provided a high GFE (Girlfriend Experience). 她是我的女神 (She is my goddess).

She's a model from her country. Definitely, a 10/10 for all points. Confirm RTF.
Chiobu and no horse run!

Somanylemonjuic 27-05-2024 08:57 PM

I don't post very often and my points are pretty low to deem any sort of credibility. But I will post this FR for Vania.

She's a very genuine person and is really nice throughout the entire session. She's meaty and have proportionate assets that suits her well.

Bros please nice and take good care of her, respect works both ways:)

Cheers.

SGSTARS 27-05-2024 09:08 PM

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986784

zorro539 28-05-2024 02:58 AM

Sohee (Korean)

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=23373771&postcount=15

Looks cute with a sexy figure.

Her gfe is up the roof. With an excellent service attitude.

Besides her natural C cup, her ass is a major attraction. Sohee reminds me of Beverly Loh with her face.

Heavy frenching allowed.

She’s v patient and allows long riding.

She’s very sensual and willing to please. Cowgirl, doggy.

She certainly enjoys the process. Will look at you while blowing you.

Rtf: yes.

rippley 28-05-2024 09:46 AM

Ava from SNS

https://famousstar.site/wp-content/u...024/05/AV2.jpg

My cock steam immediately when I see her. She look gorgeous, beautiful and charming. Hot young lady with long hair. Give out the sexy and seductive CFM look, that you will not get tired looking at her every day.

she is slim and fit with a good amount of fat on her ass. Petite and fair smooth skin with some tattoo on the body. Nice cushions when doing doggy or just to hold onto during the session. For guys looking for someone nice and slender.Her boobs was big and perky. It has enough meat for squeezing, nice sized tits for further tweaking.

We start smooching and kissing then becoming frenching, she tasted sweet candy with no bad breath. It was sensual, intense and passionate like hot lover.

She was impressive in BBBJ. She spits noisily on my cock, an impressive slick glob of saliva that she slathers from the tip down to the base until her hands are sliding effortlessly up and down my cock. She takes her time, and makes a lot of use of her tongue when going down on you. I have to concentrate hard to not come too early during it.

While painting her, I nuzzle my face between her sweet spot, she is shaved below. Some tattoo and piercing, make it wet and inviting. Her pussy had a neutral taste. She moans while she was cumming and I make her cummed a few time begging me to fuck her.

Capped on and she spreads her legs wide and reaches for my cock. As I slide my cock between her legs and all the time she was looking at me with glassy-eyed with lust. She's tight as fuck as my cock pushes inside her, i went in all the way deep as i gave her long slow strokes till I cummed.

She is sure RTF material and her GFE was high and she really make you feel like a lover when you are there.

Treyjon 28-05-2024 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killu1234 (Post 23369529)
Miya from SNS

Any real FRs on her ? seems like there are alot of fake ones, they'll post that FR then with one photo. seems like a template

I’ve seen her a few times and can guarantee she is beautiful and fun to spend time with.

bigcici 28-05-2024 01:05 PM

Aida from SNS

https://famousstar.site/wp-content/u...024/05/AD3.jpg

Look: She is really hot and seductive when i first saw her. Lusty look in her eye told me that I will have a very good time with her.

Body: Long hair with model like body, slim and slender very sexy figure. Smooth fair complexion.
Perky and seductive ass for doggy.

Boobs: natural B cup neh neh, super sensitive nipples. Lick and she will moan softly and started stroking my cock.

French: Speaks more fluently. She is a decent and good frencher, sensual and passionate.

Pussy: Clean shaven pussy with no weird taste. She was already wet even before i start licking her. Made her bueytahan already then change to her turn pleasure me.

Blowjob: Tongue flicking and twirling around my head feel damn shiok. Wet and sloppy with good suction and she was able to DT and goes fast.

Fuck job: Pussy was tight and wet! No KY needed. She was responsive, wild and horny in bed.
We tried a few positions and she is very accommodative, spank her ass and pound her deep, fast and hard in doggy till I cum. Sweat out!

Washed up, tipped her for her effort and left the room as a sextisfied man.

RTF, yes when my vitamin m replenish.

Thanks SNS for the arrangment.

sshelterz 28-05-2024 03:08 PM

FR for Cheryl from Sunny

OKT: OK...

Looks: 6/10. Pass

Body: 6/10. Chubby look with C cup. Likes beig sucked on right nipple

BBBJ: 6/10. I think she is new. Learning the trade

FJ: N.A. i opt out. Not for me.

GFE: 7/10. Hugs tight tight shower together.

RTF: No. I wanna try all their girls

Treyjon 28-05-2024 03:08 PM

https://singsupplies.com/img/633633.jpg

Miya - SNS

I’ve seen Miya a few times and left a short FR before… someone ask whether she is for real and absolutely she is. Just saw her again and so nice that I want to say more than before. Elegant, beautiful, feminine, sensual and when she get’s into it she’s passionate too. When she meet me she’s wearing an amazing simple dress which show her natural curve and elegance. Her face is more beautiful than her profile, a bit of makeup but not much, smooth fair skin, beautiful long hair, central asian chiobu! Will not reject. I like more softer gentle time and she seem to pick up on that, everything slow, nice and patient. She give and she take pleasure also and she good too, really good. I want to see her again soon 😍

Crocssucks 28-05-2024 04:15 PM

Claire from SNS

https://singsupplies.com/img/705511.jpg

Appearance
Exotic, beautiful and elegant, sharp feature with big eyes, fleshy cheeks, sharp chin, small sharp nose and alway giving nice teasing smile. Young with long hair, typically Russian lady look.

Body
Super tall and slender tight body figure with super fair smooth skin complexion. Her breasts were nice size with perky and sensitive nipples that hardened when she was really enjoying the session. She ass feels great for holding and cushioning during doggy.

Frenching
Good kisser and fluent, skillful, submissive and intense frencher. The connection was there and she knows her game. Good apetizer. Exchanging our lips and tongue throughout the session. No bad breath and it was nice all the way.

Painting
Nice clean shaven and sensitive pussy and she has a nice neutral taste with no smell. She was responsive to every touch and will react well to my painting and licking. She was grabbing the bedsheet and felt so satisfy that she gave natural moaning expression and mention that I have gonna her climax for a few time.

BBBJ
Her tongue was active during the action as I can feel her tongue swirling motion and the slow and sensual and slowly pace up and down for a long time. It was really warm and great.

FJ
She was open to switching between position. which was really nice. During missionary, she would put her hands around me to encourage me to go deeper within her. And would hug me deeply when I finally came. Even after I came, she would remain in the same position while I'm still thrusted deep inside. Took out my dick and seeing her pulsating wet pussy hole making me hard again then thrust her some more to milk out all the remaining juices in my balls.

GFE
She make me feel very embracing and comfortable with her. Easy to let u fall in love type of GFE.
Service orientation and not a time watcher.

Confirmed will RTF, thanks SNS.

julianass 28-05-2024 05:56 PM

Mey Indo

Looks 10/10: demure and pretty, inncocent young gal and her photos don’t show her true natural beauty face with close to no makeup.

Body: 10/10 petite in size, long hair with dark skin colour, smooth skin and nice curvy body figure but a perky ass.

Boobs: 8/10 Love her boobs, soft, firm and natural.Not big just enough for me but not suitable for boobs lover.

Frenching: 10/10 This one she never pang chance, I have to stop tongue fighting with her den she knows it’s time to stop. Frenching lovers can fall in liao

Bbbj: 9/10 lick my 2 balls to my rod. Wet n sensual enough. sloppy, know when to go slow, fast and deeeep

Pussy 9/10 no smell, trimmed and was easily turn on while playing with her clitoris.

Fj: 9.5/10 confident and very horny. Started cowgirl and slow and not rushing at all. Tempo is s slow and deep with each thrust and moans like AV. Changed to missionary and asked me to pump her deep and hard. French while missionary and doggy her next. Super sextified when we managed to cum together

Gfe: 9/10. Give the shy gf kinda feel. Being green she doesn’t know how to show it at the start but after awhile very cute poly Gf feel.

Thank bro sunny

Wee0502 28-05-2024 10:44 PM

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=951785

Jolin Vpremium

Decided to contribute my first ever FR for Jolin from Vpremium. :D

Looks 10/10: Actual person better looking than photo which is very rare coz normally they PS to attract customer. She told me she is 26 and she looks younger than that. The fact that she was so pretty entice me to service her instead after a while, I just asked her to lie down and I did all the service for her. Her room is full of flowers and soft toys given by her clients. I was like "wow" when i saw all these and asked her about it.

Body: 10/10 petite in size,very fair skin like Chinese.

Boobs: 8/10, soft but like enhanced. Seriously I not sure why she enhance her boobs, with her looks, she can easily be ang pai for most stables.

Bbbj: 9/10

Fj: 10/10

Gfe: 10/10. I didn't leave after I am done. Continue to chit chat with her until time's up because she was so pretty.

RTF : Likely Yes after my body recover.

Damage wise, worth every penny. She is model kind of quality. Very rare to get this kind of quality at the price that I paid. You all know what I meant by this if you kena landmines in Dorm 2 before.
Hope all the bros that decided to try takes care of her! :D
Remember to up my points if you find my FR useful.

ekzekiel 28-05-2024 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagingBison (Post 23372381)
A bit confused. This post is regarding Vera but the photo is from E69's Marina. Are they the same girl?

They are the same girl.

RagingBison 29-05-2024 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekzekiel (Post 23376673)
They are the same girl.

Like that can meh? One girl two stables.