The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Squirting recommendation (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=819421)

daring70 05-05-2021 11:30 AM

Re: Squirting recommendation

just my 2 cents worth, squirting is really hard to find, not just because of the lack of female squirters, but also because they need to really WANT to come hard, which means that it's out for most ML cos for most of them, it's purely transactional. for them to squirt, they must really have some feeling with you (it could be just pure lust and hunger cos some are very needy). my experience with squirters are all ladies who DON'T normally provide FJ, if at all. i know some of you might be rolling eyes but i am pretty sure in the case of whose i have encountered, they are so deprived and so happens that the right one comes along.

to make it even more complicated, few (not none) can squirt on demand, they need to be "serviced" cos they need to get really high, so if you're the type who are passive and prefer to just lie down and be serviced, chance of hitting a squirter is very very lor.

just my 2-cents worth, there are exceptions i admit but the above would pretty much apply to the norm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitro-x (Post 20618570)
Hi can share her contact?

thanks

piichai 05-05-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daring70 (Post 20619841)
just my 2 cents worth, squirting is really hard to find, not just because of the lack of female squirters,
just my 2-cents worth, there are exceptions i admit but the above would pretty much apply to the norm

in line with my observations

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=15
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=21

candeo_88 05-05-2021 11:44 AM

I have not found a true squirter but for sure I have found a leaker...

One of my past FB leaked so much each time that it soaked all way through to the mattress...Damn paiseh and luckily never kena charged extra for cleaning expenses...

And that's all I have to say about that..:D:cool:

icecum 05-05-2021 11:54 AM

There’s one call Cheryl if anyone try her before she really can squirt

piichai 05-05-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecum (Post 20619887)

Is this the same cheryl from UV?

Fanatic 05-05-2021 05:01 PM

Go check Princess Lara from Dinning with Local flavour. From a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 7.5 to 8, for her squirting, she does shoot but not far, it work for me, please do not come after me if it does not work for you, different strokes for different folks.

WOOHOO 05-05-2021 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecum (Post 20619887)

Bo jio kekeke lol:p:p:p

sicklymicky 05-05-2021 11:05 PM

Long time ago there was a milf ML along Horne Road. The shop has no FJ but if you play with her pussy, it gets soaking wet. No joke.

Later managed jio her to the nearby hotel 81 for session, almost non stop mini fountain spectacle, when digging her pussy and eating it.

Quite a good bonk too. Can hear the squishy soaking wet pussy when I thrusted her. So she became a regular of mine. Always pity the cleaner who came in to tidy the room as we always leave a big patch of pussy juice stain on the bedsheet.

The funniest part is, I go her shop, it is $50 for HJ. Bring her go hotel to have sex, is $100 for 2 shots.

I believe her name is Y*** Y***. Not sure if she is still in Singapore. Any bros remember this ML?

helmsley 05-05-2021 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 20621098)
Long time ago there was a milf ML along Horne Road. The shop has no FJ but if you play with her pussy, it gets soaking wet. No joke.

Later managed jio her to the nearby hotel 81 for session, almost non stop mini fountain spectacle, when digging her pussy and eating it.

Quite a good bonk too. Can hear the squishy soaking wet pussy when I thrusted her. So she became a regular of mine. Always pity the cleaner who came in to tidy the room as we always leave a big patch of pussy juice stain on the bedsheet.

The funniest part is, I go her shop, it is $50 for HJ. Bring her go hotel to have sex, is $100 for 2 shots.

I believe her name is Y*** Y***. Not sure if she is still in Singapore. Any bros remember this ML?

Bro thanks for sharing your experience. This reminds me of my experience about 4-5 years ago with a FL staying at one of the condos at Still Road. A petite PRC with large natural boobs, with tattoos on her back. She’s a real squirter too. Always able to squirt while I am eating her pussy. Even managed to swallow some of her squirt. Missed those good old times

sicklymicky 05-05-2021 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmsley (Post 20621106)
Bro thanks for sharing your experience. This reminds me of my experience about 4-5 years ago with a FL staying at one of the condos at Still Road. A petite PRC with large natural boobs, with tattoos on her back. She’s a real squirter too. Always able to squirt while I am eating her pussy. Even managed to swallow some of her squirt. Missed those good old times

No problem bro.

Squirters are actually harder to find than natural D cuppers or AR providers. Similar to lactating MLs lol.

Imagine finding a young, pretty squirter with huge natural Ds and is lactating. And provides top notch sex, including frenching, hot and cold bbbj + AR and can do CIM.

I think can only find in our dreams.

I also encountered a local squirter, I think her name was kristy last time. Her squirts are at a different level, like Bugis Junction fountain vs Suntec City fountain of wealth.

For her sessions, she needs to prepare huge trash bag plastics to cover the bed because she would squirt a lot and very high. A girl with naturally high sex drive. Quite pretty and petite but only A cup. Anyone remember her? Not cheap though.

helmsley 05-05-2021 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 20621126)
No problem bro.

Squirters are actually harder to find than natural D cuppers or AR providers. Similar to lactating MLs lol.

Imagine finding a young, pretty squirter with huge natural Ds and is lactating. And provides top notch sex, including frenching, hot and cold bbbj + AR and can do CIM.

I also encountered a local squirter, I think her name was kristy last time. Her squirts are at a different level, like Bugis Junction fountain vs Suntec City fountain of wealth.

For her sessions, she needs to prepare huge trash bag plastics to cover the bed because she would squirt a lot and very high. A girl with naturally high sex drive. Quite pretty and petite but only A cup. Anyone remember her? Not cheap though.

Yup tried Kristy before. Can squirt very well and shoot very far. But not my cup of tea. Very plain looking.

Yod4 06-05-2021 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 20621126)
No problem bro.

Haha yes - she was my first ever squirter as I have never had one before and wanted to experience the novelty of it. When she covered the bed before the session started, I was like cannot be so gua zhang right? But man, when she finally shot it out, it took me by so much surprise that I actually jumped back lol.

On hindsight, I've figured I'm not so much of a squirting man - especially with FLs/MLs. Actually found it a bit disgusting and had concerns about protection - how do you prevent transmission of fluids when its all over!?

viewer85 06-05-2021 01:47 PM

so now any bro got gd recommendation?
can share ctc?

bigloser0 06-05-2021 09:32 PM

how does squirt taste like?
does it in any way taste like women's cum?
anyone has any real life experience?

piichai 06-05-2021 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigloser0 (Post 20622708)
how does squirt taste like?
does it in any way taste like women's cum?
anyone has any real life experience?

My FB squirt has no taste. Not even a bit of urine smell.
Like evian water, no taste or smell. We both tasted together.