The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   local OL "jessy" is back in action! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=237931)

shawnvfr 30-04-2011 01:41 PM

Re: local OL "jessy" is back in action!

precisely...not a milf liao..its a GILF liao....maybe indeed her bj is gd but must be genuine facts..if nt the bros here will felt cheated...

bigcockboy 01-05-2011 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s69ex (Post 5888030)
My contribution to jessy-my previous top of the chart FL.
She's jus a lady who's so gd some1 her age in terms of services in
Bed n figure of her body.really mis her BJ skill which is so rather to please but no rush to make her opponent cum straight into her sexy mouth. Breast is the part of her body which u guys can't mis, so perky n firm which even put loads of unmarried n young chicks on the street to shame. Once she even challenge me to suck n nibble it till she's wet n high before I can insert my Dickie into her warm moist cave.thinking of it nw makes mi so hard n wonder when can I try her again
TS, can I be shared her new contact so tat i'll be able to make arrangement soon?
Guys ,if u ever wonder why some guys would hv fetish for older ladies like MILF, try jessy n I'll be able to understand straight up.
Jus my unworthy cents of contribution to make ppl who dunno her knw who actually is this gem

his point -118 , u believe what he say

marlboro1818 01-05-2011 07:07 PM

hello sorry to all brothers out there... Jessy is back in town!

Name : Jessy
Service : bbbj in car = 60 , or FJ in hotel = 110 (exclude room)

NO WORK on sat & sun... & only SMS

Contacts Requirement : Rep Points Above 20 pm me for her contact, Pardon me if i reply slow AS I'M NOT OKT! I'm just doing her a favour..
Not Being racist, Sorry to all malay & indian bro, she only do CHINESE (This is what she request, if is malay or indian, will straight away cancel) - Really sorry

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this).. I could not find her old thread anymore, if bro happens still having her old threads info can feel free let me know :)

*please let me know if anyone still got her old FR, she was once bbbj OL queen & i believe she is still 1 now!*

anyway hope bro here understand, i did not check her IC, i was just help to spread & share the no. out. i'm not a OKT.. so hope bro who wants just pm me. i did not earn anything also hope bros here understand ya .. hope did not offend anyone here ;)

Teh Lan Pa 01-05-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboro1818 (Post 5900259)

*please let me know if anyone still got her old FR, she was once bbbj OL queen & i believe she is still 1 now!*

;)

Jessy is a OL Bbbj Queen. Then who's KING ?

alfred78 01-05-2011 07:51 PM

Hi, Can share her ctc?

congo0206 02-05-2011 05:16 PM

hi TS bro

care to share ctc

thanks

chjw18 03-05-2011 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcockboy (Post 5898402)
his point -118 , u believe what he say

i am also a regular of this OL. regardless of his points, this is the truth.

H0pe1100 03-05-2011 01:28 AM

only age and rate ? Any more details ?

BTech 03-05-2011 11:22 AM

Was she previously called Celine ?

chjw18 03-05-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTech (Post 5904416)
Was she previously called Celine ?

no, she's known as jessy all these while. used to work in shenton way and i usually pick her up near the SPC station near market street during lunch time for a quickie.

marlboro1818 04-05-2011 11:41 AM

hello sorry to all brothers out there... Jessy is back in town!

Name : Jessy
Service : bbbj in car = 60 , or FJ in hotel = 110 (exclude room)

NO WORK on sat & sun... & only SMS

Contacts Requirement : Rep Points Above 20 pm me for her contact, Pardon me if i reply slow AS I'M NOT OKT! I'm just doing her a favour..
Not Being racist, Sorry to all malay & indian bro, she only do CHINESE (This is what she request, if is malay or indian, will straight away cancel) - Really sorry

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this).. I could not find her old thread anymore, if bro happens still having her old threads info can feel free let me know :)

anyway hope bro here understand, i did not check her IC, i was just help to spread & share the no. out. i'm not a OKT.. so hope bro who wants just pm me. i did not earn anything also hope bros here understand ya .. hope did not offend anyone here ;)

Nightmare0000 04-05-2011 02:11 PM

Can arrange for me today? My ctc is 83379986

jasonn lee 04-05-2011 03:52 PM

brth , can pm me her ctc ??? will like to try her .. thank alot

raycon88 04-05-2011 04:22 PM

Hi Bro can i have her ctc pls.many tks

jasonn lee 04-05-2011 05:01 PM

broth, can i have her ctc ??? thank alot .. am waiting for her suv ... thank