The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Little Bkk in Hong Kong (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=14720)

farark 28-11-2003 03:36 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:

Originally posted by tirak69
bro, u sure the chio ones are phoo yings??? i afraid in your drunken stupor post the wrong news... but then its been said that katoeys give the best blow as they know what guys want. 555555...
Wah lao eh... Like tt also doubt my radar ah? But then again, my chio could be your nah kiet... as sometimes we don't conflict each other...

farark 28-11-2003 07:37 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:

Originally posted by farark
Wah lao eh... Like tt also doubt my radar ah? But then again, my chio could be your nah kiet... as sometimes we don't conflict each other...

Only one problem though, SC and I kind of have conflict leh (Note: Between SC and me hee hee hee ;) )...

55555!:D

farark 28-11-2003 07:38 PM

Yomun,

Care to help me with a spiffy avatar like yours or not? Maybe can do one of LOSO?

55555!

farark 29-11-2003 11:19 AM

Quote:

Yomun,

Care to help me with a spiffy avatar like yours or not? Maybe can do one of LOSO?

55555!

¢Íº¤Ø³ÁÒ¡ ·ÕèÁÒËÒ¼Á ¤Ø³ Yomun.

Will send photos to you once I get it... Hee!

:)

tirak69 30-11-2003 02:12 AM

Quote:

dun noe leh... u seem to be encroaching most times recently. leave some meat on the bones for others lah... :p

tirak69 30-11-2003 02:12 AM

Quote:

dun noe leh... u seem to be encroaching most times recently. leave some meat on the bones for others lah... :p

farark 03-12-2003 12:37 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:

Originally posted by tirak69
Don't like that say leh... I remember the days when pooying kuen Thai not good enough for you leh... So who's encroaching?
;)

siamcutey 03-12-2003 01:04 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:

Only one problem though, SC and I kind of have conflict leh (Note: Between SC and me hee hee hee ;) )...

55555!:D

You guys forgotten 1 thing, I always let you guys choose first, then I will take the 2nd choice if the 1st choice is taken. If you got 2 dicks, then I take the 3rd choice, if there is.

hahaha
SC

farark 03-12-2003 02:34 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:

Originally posted by siamcutey
You guys forgotten 1 thing, I always let you guys choose first, then I will take the 2nd choice if the 1st choice is taken. If you got 2 dicks, then I take the 3rd choice, if there is.

hahaha
SC

Wah lao eh! Respect... Bro with yiqi!

But for me also got problem with choosing first because dunno why always don't like to choose first one leh...;)

Anyway, between you and me, when we conflict, we know that both of us got taste!!!

55555!

tirak69 03-12-2003 02:53 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:

Don't like that say leh... I remember the days when pooying kuen Thai not good enough for you leh... So who's encroaching?
;)

One must not stay static... we move with the times... cannot eat rice everyday wat... sometimes kway tiao or bee hoon also taste good. if i dun improve u say i let u down lor... :p

siamcutey 03-12-2003 06:35 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:

Wah lao eh! Respect... Bro with yiqi!

But for me also got problem with choosing first because dunno why always don't like to choose first one leh...;)

Anyway, between you and me, when we conflict, we know that both of us got taste!!!

55555!

If same choice, simple, both of us choose different one.

hahaha
SC

farark 03-12-2003 07:12 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:

Originally posted by siamcutey
If same choice, simple, both of us choose different one.

hahaha
SC

Provided if got other lao chio to bio first.

hahahahaha