The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bangkok BJ Joints (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=560076)

U54321 02-03-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axc1 (Post 14200001)
Som Haven is actually at soi 14 now thou Google map still say is at soi 8.
I walk up down soi 8 4 times before realising..lol

Just a heads up for Bros heading down.

Reach pretty late at about 12am ,There were still about 7-8 gals sitting outside.
Looks wise are So so for all , took the one that stand up to greet and show me in. Blow job was great and very patience with getting my bro up after a Long drinking session . Lots of deep throat n licking. Great professionalism. Haha
Cost 700baht . I throw in some tips for the hard work n the can of Coke I drank.
Yea will return for quickie Budget fun.

You said you took the girl who greeted you. Don't you find it awkward if you wanted another girl than the one who greeted you? Like... What do you say - thank you but I want <that girl>?

Maybe I am too polite.

jwbparty 08-03-2016 03:01 AM

Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:

Originally Posted by U54321 (Post 14283170)
You said you took the girl who greeted you. Don't you find it awkward if you wanted another girl than the one who greeted you? Like... What do you say - thank you but I want <that girl>?

Maybe I am too polite.

Except for my very 1st visit, I've always scanned the available talent & chose the lady I wanted.

blackheaven 11-03-2016 12:57 PM

Went to kasalong bj bar last night, needed a quickie. Intially was disappointed, mostly dino. Then i saw a fair young gal and remind me of su qi, her name is yo. B+ cup. I rate her bbj to be about 7/10, but the best part is she continue aucking even after i cum. Damn shiok, no topless but auto roam allowed. The rate have increase and now is 800 baht. I might return but feel like trying som haven like the other bro mentioned. I in my early 30s so for those bros around my age can go try, its a diff experience.

ol'coyote 11-04-2016 04:26 PM

very useful information...
will be in bkk for me maiden trip next month...

eEconomist 05-09-2016 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackheaven (Post 14321524)
Went to kasalong bj bar last night, needed a quickie. Intially was disappointed, mostly dino. Then i saw a fair young gal and remind me of su qi, her name is yo. B+ cup. I rate her bbj to be about 7/10, but the best part is she continue aucking even after i cum. Damn shiok, no topless but auto roam allowed. The rate have increase and now is 800 baht. I might return but feel like trying som haven like the other bro mentioned. I in my early 30s so for those bros around my age can go try, its a diff experience.

Yeap, I saw one young one there. She BBBJ for me too.

Fair complexion. Looks like a student type.

But she is A cup.

Told her to strip her bra and she obliged. She BBBJ me topless.

chakachaka 06-09-2016 03:44 PM

I just finished a session at kasalong also... I find 800 for a bj not bad leh... I quite like bjs... Or bbbjs..

Knn si angmoh walked faster and took a chio one... Ccb... For fj is abt 1700 baht.

milfmilf 06-09-2016 07:39 PM

800 similar to jb spa price

eEconomist 07-09-2016 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milfmilf (Post 15049572)
800 similar to jb spa price

Hello THB 800 is S$30.

You mean S$30 you can get BJ at JB SPA? Or just use SPA service plus massage?

BBmanX 10-09-2016 09:57 AM

going bkk today
and going after skool and kasalong, hope can find good ones! =p

smile_santa 14-09-2016 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBmanX (Post 15063003)
going bkk today
and going after skool and kasalong, hope can find good ones! =p

Bro, so did you find any gems so far? I'm returning back to Bkk on Thursday and thinking of blowing my last load before heading back but not sure if it's worth the trip there if it's all just dinosaurs.

chakachaka 14-09-2016 02:58 PM

Kasalong not bad... Go 2 times liao,dont disappoint

smile_santa 16-09-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chakachaka (Post 15078260)
Kasalong not bad... Go 2 times liao,dont disappoint

Okay I wanted a last run today so I set my mind to try out a bj bar. Went to Soms haven first as it was nearest to walk. Upon arrival, almost thought soms haven selling somtam. Whole street was just packed with hungry lunch goers including the outsides of soms. Didn't spot a single girl and honestly so many people I also paiseh walk in.

Decided to walk to Lolita/Kasalong. Walked pass Lolita first and none of the girls looked younger than me so I quickly strolled across to Kasalong. Got about 5 girls sitting outside eating lunch and immediately spotted 2 that would at least merit a 7/10. Luckily for me I didn't have to make the painful decision of disappointing anyone as the one I liked picked me. SYT with braces and decent enough English helped raise the salute. Since first time there sometimes due to nerves your lil bro also too shy but thankfully my girls expert bola skills and cutesy looks made sure no malfunction.

I think if Bros thinking of going within next few days just head straight to Kasalong and check out the goods first. Didn't dissapoint me. Even the rest of the girls tho not so pretty but at least not bazhang or Dinos. Tho one thing I'm not sure is why they need to ask your nationality then inform the counter also. Somebody keeping scores ah?

chakachaka 16-09-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smile_santa (Post 15087207)
Okay I wanted a last run today so I set my mind to try out a bj bar. Went to Soms haven first as it was nearest to walk. Upon arrival, almost thought soms haven selling somtam. Whole street was just packed with hungry lunch goers including the outsides of soms. Didn't spot a single girl and honestly so many people I also paiseh walk in.

Decided to walk to Lolita/Kasalong. Walked pass Lolita first and none of the girls looked younger than me so I quickly strolled across to Kasalong. Got about 5 girls sitting outside eating lunch and immediately spotted 2 that would at least merit a 7/10. Luckily for me I didn't have to make the painful decision of disappointing anyone as the one I liked picked me. SYT with braces and decent enough English helped raise the salute. Since first time there sometimes due to nerves your lil bro also too shy but thankfully my girls expert bola skills and cutesy looks made sure no malfunction.

I think if Bros thinking of going within next few days just head straight to Kasalong and check out the goods first. Didn't dissapoint me. Even the rest of the girls tho not so pretty but at least not bazhang or Dinos. Tho one thing I'm not sure is why they need to ask your nationality then inform the counter also. Somebody keeping scores ah?

Lolitas the girls there....

You be glad to have Kasalong just 20 steps away LOL!.... seems you also enjoy the blow...

Wonder where did Dr BJ bar went to

smile_santa 16-09-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chakachaka (Post 15087267)
Lolitas the girls there....

You be glad to have Kasalong just 20 steps away LOL!.... seems you also enjoy the blow...

Wonder where did Dr BJ bar went to

Did Dr BJ move ? I'm not sure as I didn't try to go. Yea I enjoyed the blow. Never seen someone who is about to receive a load of my barley smile so enthusiastically. Personally I've always enjoyed bjs more than fucking anyway. Always get a more intense eruption through CIM... only times I get that feeling through sex is if I pia a new Girlfriend for the first time due to all the built up anticipation and excitement of uncertainty. But paid sex for me always feels so... Empty after the deed is done. I literally will lie there and question my life decisions. Hahahaha

Soon_Kueh 16-09-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smile_santa (Post 15087373)
Did Dr BJ move ? I'm not sure as I didn't try to go. Yea I enjoyed the blow. Never seen someone who is about to receive a load of my barley smile so enthusiastically. Personally I've always enjoyed bjs more than fucking anyway. Always get a more intense eruption through CIM... only times I get that feeling through sex is if I pia a new Girlfriend for the first time due to all the built up anticipation and excitement of uncertainty. But paid sex for me always feels so... Empty after the deed is done. I literally will lie there and question my life decisions. Hahahaha

Retired in Thailand :D