The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=113380)

cqueen 10-03-2024 07:44 AM

Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtules (Post 23093100)
enjoy the weekend.

Good Moaning turtules,

Sorry for my late reply as I was away since 20 Feb till now after a long rejuvenating holiday.

acidicavex 12-03-2024 12:47 PM

[QUOTE=cqueen;23139850]Good Moaning turtules,

Sorry for my late reply as I was away since 20 Feb till now after a long rejuvenating holiday.

[/QUOTE

Must been receiving many load of super milk :)

cqueen 21-03-2024 08:16 AM

[QUOTE=acidicavex;23146289]
Quote:

Originally Posted by cqueen (Post 23139850)
Good Moaning turtules,

[/QUOTE

Must been receiving many load of super milk :)

Super Milk??? Yours is super milk ha? After drinking yr super milk, my asspussy becomes even smaller and tighter? And my mouth can super deepthroat your cock till your thick super hard horny cock can nearly reach down deep into my stomach?
Wai lau eh, I then must fast hand and fast leg to swallow your super milk.

acidicavex 21-03-2024 10:06 AM

U make me swallow my saliva so hard
have a weekend Cqueen hahaba
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidicavex (Post 23146289)

Super Milk??? Yours is super milk ha? After drinking yr super milk, my asspussy becomes even smaller and tighter? And my mouth can super deepthroat your cock till your thick super hard horny cock can nearly reach down deep into my stomach?
Wai lau eh, I then must fast hand and fast leg to swallow your super milk.

cqueen 22-05-2024 11:51 AM

May the refreshing lotus beams GOOD HEALTH, JOY, HARMONY AND PEACE into everyone’s life!

yesscenter 08-06-2024 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqueen (Post 23356403)

May the refreshing lotus beams GOOD HEALTH, JOY, HARMONY AND PEACE into everyone’s life!

Hi Queenie

How young are you?

cqueen 09-06-2024 12:29 AM

Good morning everyone,

Times really flies, especially GOOD TIMES!
Looking back at my 15 years of having many golden erotic memories in this forum. I am sexcitedly sextisfied and grateful.
I am grateful I had met respectable cocks.. oops I mean gentlemen who not only injected into my life with their tasty love cum seeds, they also shown their sincere friendship, warmth and care. Please do not be mistaken I am talking about they showing their love for me. I am talking about they treated me as their friend like how you would treat your friend.
2024 to me is a year and perhaps, a new beginning of many challenges to come especially in the Health Safety area.
With the onset of new aggressive mutant Covid strain and the superbug flu, it serves as a timely wake up call for me to priortise my personal health well being.
For my own well being, I shall be “retiring” from this glitzy forum for good.
I want to thank those respectable gentlemen whose path we crossed even for that short erotic fleeing moments.
Farewell.
I shall delete my thread latest by 17 June and leave this forum totally.

Btw, cant anyone share with me how to delete my thread?

ceandy 09-06-2024 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqueen (Post 23409580)
Good morning everyone,

Times really flies, especially GOOD TIMES!
Looking back at my 15 years of having many golden erotic memories in this forum. I am sexcitedly sextisfied and grateful.
I am grateful I had met respectable cocks.. oops I mean gentlemen who not only injected into my life with their tasty love cum seeds, they also shown their sincere friendship, warmth and care. Please do not be mistaken I am talking about they showing their love for me. I am talking about they treated me as their friend like how you would treat your friend.
2024 to me is a year and perhaps, a new beginning of many challenges to come especially in the Health Safety area.
With the onset of new aggressive mutant Covid strain and the superbug flu, it serves as a timely wake up call for me to priortise my personal health well being.
For my own well being, I shall be “retiring” from this glitzy forum for good.
I want to thank those respectable gentlemen whose path we crossed even for that short erotic fleeing moments.
Farewell.
I shall delete my thread latest by 17 June and leave this forum totally.

Btw, cant anyone share with me how to delete my thread?

All the best :)

cqueen 09-06-2024 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 23410059)
All the best :)

CUM SEAH 多多.

yesscenter 09-06-2024 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqueen (Post 23410215)
CUM SEAH 多多.

Hi Queenie

Gonna miss u

All the best to you and may you have

A Panjang Panjang umo

Will remember u always

cqueen 09-06-2024 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesscenter (Post 23410229)
Hi Queenie

Gonna miss u

All the best to you and may you have

A Panjang Panjang umo

Will remember u always

Thanks for your kind words. Cheers.

al8055 09-06-2024 04:04 PM

Omg Queen! Are you not going to organise a mass gathering to give you a bukkake send off for retirement?

All the best to you!