The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   uni girls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=754069)

vtecx 29-09-2022 12:50 AM

Re: uni girls

Anyone can share tony ctc?

jondoe4466 29-09-2022 03:29 AM

Same here if got uni girl but I'm looking for hatyai

NiaoRenn 01-10-2022 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by embracez (Post 21635471)
Sounds like plenty of raw actions :))

Bkk with uni girls is expected to be full suite like a gf. Most if not all of them are ready for it. I don’t care if they are on pills since I am only there for a week

jaslim_87 01-10-2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaoRenn (Post 21694526)
Bkk with uni girls is expected to be full suite like a gf. Most if not all of them are ready for it. I don’t care if they are on pills since I am only there for a week

That’s why the premium pricing. It has to be high enough to be restrictive to mass market.

oneknightstand 03-10-2022 07:15 PM

Will be in bkk this week would really appreciate a legit contact! Thx bros in advance!

terrujin 06-10-2022 10:36 PM

Any kind person can share tony ctc 🙏🏻🙇🏻‍♂️

maeda91 07-10-2022 11:47 AM

Hi Bros,

Going to bkk at end of the month,
Am interested to try out tony’s service.
Can anyone share the price range and the duration ?

Many thanks

atoll 07-10-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maeda91 (Post 21713270)
Hi Bros,

Going to bkk at end of the month,
Am interested to try out tony’s service.
Can anyone share the price range and the duration ?

Many thanks

Short time up to 2hrs easily 6k and above. Prettier ones can go 10k and above.
If you want up to 4hrs (entertainment), it is about 8k and above.
Overnight is probably at least 10k and above.

Usually it is better to state your budget and whether you want ST(2 or 4hr) or LT and tonybkk will recruit based on your preferences. Just be prepared to pay more if you want SYTs or pretty MC models. There are normal working or office ladies doing sideline budgeted at the lower range that are comparable to the prettier ladies you can find in Thermae.

Want more details, just contact tonybkk.

maeda91 07-10-2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atoll (Post 21713410)
Short time up to 2hrs easily 6k and above. Prettier ones can go 10k and above.
If you want up to 4hrs (entertainment), it is about 8k and above.
Overnight is probably at least 10k and above.

Usually it is better to state your budget and whether you want ST(2 or 4hr) or LT and tonybkk will recruit based on your preferences. Just be prepared to pay more if you want SYTs or pretty MC models. There are normal working or office ladies doing sideline budgeted at the lower range that are comparable to the prettier ladies you can find in Thermae.

Want more details, just contact tonybkk.

Thanks bro for the info, will check with tony

driver6699 12-10-2022 01:24 AM

Hi bros, anyone can share tony's contact? Will be in bangkok tmr:).

Smeets 13-10-2022 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eunie (Post 19455094)
anyone got good contacts other than that tonybkk? those bros that frequent him kindly share experiences?

Is tonybkk good?

Are you going to BKK?

happy456 18-10-2022 08:14 AM

Did a quick browse on FIWF, prices are rather attractive but seems like most ads showing incalls "❌ Not accepting work outside"? Well, I prefer outcalls to my hotel, any bros whom have tried can verify or provide further advice?

atoll 18-10-2022 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy456 (Post 21745147)
Did a quick browse on FIWF, prices are rather attractive but seems like most ads showing incalls "❌ Not accepting work outside"? Well, I prefer outcalls to my hotel, any bros whom have tried can verify or provide further advice?

Take photos with a pinch of salt. Most are heavily edited, and the usual issues with fair vs tanned akin, smooth vs pimpled facial complexion, slim vs putting on weight.

There are one or two agencies that offer outcall, but it is the exception not norm for fiwfan. If really want outcall, can always book, find someone you like, ask for their Line, and request outcall. Some of these ladies, especially thoae that work freelance may consider this request. Price up to you to negotiate.

happy456 18-10-2022 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atoll (Post 21746163)
Take photos with a pinch of salt. Most are heavily edited, and the usual issues with fair vs tanned akin, smooth vs pimpled facial complexion, slim vs putting on weight.

There are one or two agencies that offer outcall, but it is the exception not norm for fiwfan. If really want outcall, can always book, find someone you like, ask for their Line, and request outcall. Some of these ladies, especially thoae that work freelance may consider this request. Price up to you to negotiate.

Yeah atoll bro, the photos posted looked too good to be true for the listed pricing....all looked like model qualities. Looks like still best to stick with Thermae, much easier like going to supermarkets for shopping groceries where can see and choose on the spot.

rubbishboy 18-10-2022 10:59 PM

Any tips or rec for Bangkok?