The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Shanghai Recommendations (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=345071)

cumcum69 17-12-2015 01:49 AM

Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

That aside. Went to the mp at Yu Yao lu as recommended in recent posts and was not disappointed. Had my expectations on the place condition low already after reading so found the place still acceptable while not optimal. Took the 3rd girl that came in and was not dissapointed. Great pair of boobs and massage itself was satisfactory. #8

wohaha96 18-12-2015 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumcum69 (Post 13967809)
That aside. Went to the mp at Yu Yao lu as recommended in recent posts and was not disappointed. Had my expectations on the place condition low already after reading so found the place still acceptable while not optimal. Took the 3rd girl that came in and was not dissapointed. Great pair of boobs and massage itself was satisfactory. #8

bro, I think that's the one i posted, yup, place a bit rundown but consider the price and quality it's worth it.

max3759 19-12-2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinofaguo (Post 13796833)
Weather has been very very bad since oct 21st in the MPs from Gubei area.

Girls from the place which got hit by the major thunderstorm on oct 21 or 22 (a place on top of a dvd shop with a famous Yunnan city in its english name), are still held under close observation and not allowed to go out (manager included).
Usually manager gets out within 24h and gets the girls out but this time its not going to happen for quite some time...

The whole gubei zone is hit repeatedly since then and not only at night time/peak hours but also during day / lunch time.
Showers are banned and the state of your short is very important (mine was a bit teared, the girl asked me to change immediatly for a new one to be safe in case as they were expecting visits soon).

So just stay away from there till the end of the month... and lets see after that...

Minhang seems to be safer (seems being the keyword as these days, noone really knows when/where the weather will change).

Bro, how's the situation now? Do you know?

Thanks.

Sexatronic 22-12-2015 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumcum69 (Post 13967801)
Was having a drink at the hotel lounge and boliao went wechat see who's nearby. After that got quite a few greetings and all the avatar is damn chio. Chatted wif one and ask if the avatar is herself. She said yes and was quoted 700rmb. Sounds too good to be true so din took the offer. These r scams right? But how they scam? I need go down to fetch cuz lift needs card key and can always reject when she is diff from pic?

its fake bro.. the wechat is managed by guys... I tried once, gals came totally different and quite ugly. I gave her RMB50 told her to go back.

whiplash 22-12-2015 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexatronic (Post 13990514)
its fake bro.. the wechat is managed by guys... I tried once, gals came totally different and quite ugly. I gave her RMB50 told her to go back.

Yes almost all manage by guys. Icon picture girl but icon is blue (man). You can also check my using voice chat. Even if the wechat is girl the one that turn up will be different.

lao Gui 30-12-2015 03:15 AM

Arrive pudong from chengdu and got about 4 hours to spare before check in.
Decided to go for massage and check out massage at airport hotel, they are asking for 800rmb, decided to going out and find some MJ.
Took the metro and get off at Chuan Sha station, walk around a found a bathing house.
Decided to give a try, nice place, quite a clean joint. They provide HJ, BB.
60 mins massage with HJ 198rmb
90 min massage with BB 298rmb.
The rub back service, if I remember correctly 19rmb.

Direction
Chuan Sha Station, get out from exit 1, turn left
Walk about 500m (城南路),turn left, about 200m
The joint is call 天星宝

Andry 02-01-2016 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andry (Post 13966282)
alternatively, anyone have experience with helen and friends?

www.helenandfriends.com

hi bros, will be leaving in 2 weeks. anyone have any experience with helen above, or Marcia @ http://shanghairomanticmassage.com/s...assage-faq.php ?

Not looking for FS

psguyjb 03-01-2016 08:16 PM

Hi All Bros...

Need your advise and suggestion on shanghai safe suana/massage (can bonk type, single solo......)

I will be there and stay marriot pudong hotel...
hope any bros can give some direction for relax and happy time....:D:D:D

Thanks alot..:)

tegzy 04-01-2016 09:18 AM

Hi bros, Also in Shanghai currently for a few days. Looking for advice or wings. Thx

tegzy 04-01-2016 09:24 AM

Hi, currently in Shanghai for a few days, looking for recommendations or wings. Thx

tegzy 05-01-2016 09:44 AM

Anyone want to ktv today or early tomorrow before I fly out?

maggi goreng 06-01-2016 06:45 AM

Nice video bro thank for sharing!

arachno73 06-01-2016 02:41 PM

Looks like you up her Raw?? :eek:

wohaha96 07-01-2016 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuck2theend (Post 14051777)
Ya, the girl is from "clean" KTV, which means normally she only drinks and TCSS with customers. I spent quite a long time to finally up her.

woooo, got a clearer face pic? up your points tomorrow when power returns

aceyman 07-01-2016 02:05 AM

Any KTV near Jingan Shi to share? Have not been partying in Shanghai since i move to another city. Those that i know are already not there..