The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   local OL "jessy" is back in action! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=237931)

bigfat 12-07-2011 07:54 AM

Re: local OL "jessy" is back in action!

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyzbleu (Post 6121195)
so is the boobs big or small? :D

Small.. I also c Liao blur!!! Donno whether he saw the gal anot!!!

bigfat 13-07-2011 10:52 AM

Bro support!!!

marlboro1818 14-07-2011 10:24 PM

hello sorry to all brothers out there... Jessy is back in town!

Name : Jessy
Service : bbbj in car = 60 , or FJ in hotel = 110 (exclude room)

NO WORK on sat & sun... & only SMS

Contacts Requirement : Rep Points Above 20 pm me for her contact, Pardon me if i reply slow AS I'M NOT OKT! I'm just doing her a favour..
Not Being racist, Sorry to all malay & indian bro, she only do CHINESE (This is what she request, if is malay or indian, will straight away cancel) - Really sorry

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this).. I could not find her old thread anymore, if bro happens still having her old threads info can feel free let me know :)

*please let me know if anyone still got her old FR, she was once bbbj OL queen & i believe she is still 1 now!*

anyway hope bro here understand, i did not check her IC, i was just help to spread & share the no. out. i'm not a OKT.. so hope bro who wants just pm me. i did not earn anything also hope bros here understand ya .. hope did not offend anyone here ;)

demonhunter 15-07-2011 01:09 AM

hi , may I have the contact for this lady pls . Pls PM me .

Thanks in advance

KTMer 15-07-2011 02:52 PM

Please PM me Jessy contact number. Cheers!

acer 16-07-2011 09:14 PM

Can have her number

acer 16-07-2011 11:39 PM

can have the number thx

marlboro1818 18-07-2011 08:04 PM

Contacts Requirement : Rep Points Above 20 pm me for her contact, Pardon me if i reply slow AS I'M NOT OKT! I'm just doing her a favour..
Not Being racist, Sorry to all malay & indian bro, she only do CHINESE (This is what she request, if is malay or indian, will straight away cancel) - Really sorry

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this).. I could not find her old thread anymore, if bro happens still having her old threads info can feel free let me know :)

*please let me know if anyone still got her old FR, she was once bbbj OL queen & i believe she is still 1 now!*

anyway hope bro here understand, i did not check her IC, i was just help to spread & share the no. out. i'm not a OKT.. so hope bro who wants just pm me. i did not earn anything also hope bros here understand ya .. hope did not offend anyone here ;)

ahlumahlum 18-07-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfat (Post 6121337)
Small.. I also c Liao blur!!! Donno whether he saw the gal anot!!!

SMALL??? haha.... Looks lk dono who is the 1 see the right ger anot...

Maybe more bros tired le can help to verify this... :rolleyes:

ginko 19-07-2011 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfat (Post 6117180)
FR on jessy,

hi to all bro..

meet her today and go for quickie!!

her stat.

look: 6-7/10
body: well maintain Small built size
boobs: abit small
bbbj: 7/10
u will cim and she WILL NOT swallow it in! haha
rtf: will try her fj next time..

she really need help and in debt!! so bro pls try her service and wont disappoint u!! trust me

60/in car!
very talkative! hahaha

goodness bro.. did u even touch her boobs? its big man..

lala32 21-07-2011 08:28 PM

Thanks to TS....had a meet up with Jessy sometime back. She is really friendly.

Face: 7/10
Boobs : a handful and very soft!
Body: well maintained for her age.
BBBJ : 8/10 very hardworking
RTF : can consider.

Cheers!

bigangry 21-07-2011 08:35 PM

nice girl, had been her regular for the past 2 years.. visiting her 2-3 time a month. only do bbbj no fj because once do fj, her pussy is what we call a "ccb"

so remember do bbbj only. :D

marlboro1818 21-07-2011 08:53 PM

HummyGoh 22-07-2011 01:45 AM

Dear Bro, care to share with me Jessy contact ? Thank you. You are great.

SMLJ1978 22-07-2011 11:46 PM

Thanks Bro Malboro1818 for Jessy's ctc. Finally got a chance to try her famous BJ tonight. Drove to pick her up at the designated place before driving to the MSCP for the action. For a MILF lover like myself, Jessy was just the local MILF OL I was looking for. Straight, long hair, slim with a good figure. Defintely a Lau Chio:D

Summary:
Looks: 7.5 (Lau Chio....very light makeup)
Body: 8 (she had her top on during the action...next time will bring her to the hotel to get a clearer look)
Breast: 8 (C-cup, all natural...defintely a handful..with small nipples)
BJ: 9/10 (Hands-free and deep throat....fast and furious)
GFE: 7/10 (very chatty and service oriented...like a FB)
Damage: $60
RTF: Yes.......budget price for BJ by friendly and pretty local MILF:D