The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L18H36 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=912130)

jufd407 12-09-2023 02:38 PM

Re: L18H36

planning to pop by some time this week, hopefully 3rd time's the charm and i can finally have g16.

Hopefully she didnt quietly leave yet

scumofsociety 12-09-2023 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jufd407 (Post 22652631)
planning to pop by some time this week, hopefully 3rd time's the charm and i can finally have g16.

Hopefully she didnt quietly leave yet

Looking forward to your FR bro, yeah rly would suck when you miss out on a hype girl. :D. Imo rly worth taking a look.

jufd407 13-09-2023 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scumofsociety (Post 22653144)
Looking forward to your FR bro, yeah rly would suck when you miss out on a hype girl. :D. Imo rly worth taking a look.

Wa piang, sian lah bro. dropped by today and was told she code red then make matters worst, my regular at 1838 also code red.

Maybe 4th time is the charm

scumofsociety 13-09-2023 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jufd407 (Post 22655554)
Wa piang, sian lah bro. dropped by today and was told she code red then make matters worst, my regular at 1838 also code red.

Maybe 4th time is the charm

Haha looks like y’all 无缘. Ask okt when she’s back lor. :D

jumbotron 18-09-2023 05:37 PM

Managed to book a session with g16 (had to wait for 2 hours as the bro before me booked her for 2 hours) and the FRs are all spot on. Thanks to SOS bro’s FR. Curious if any bro tried G3. Very fair and has that CFM slutty look.

scumofsociety 18-09-2023 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumbotron (Post 22669162)
Managed to book a session with g16 (had to wait for 2 hours as the bro before me booked her for 2 hours) and the FRs are all spot on. Thanks to SOS bro’s FR. Curious if any bro tried G3. Very fair and has that CFM slutty look.

Welcome bro, only girl who made it to S tier looks so far, if her service can be more passionate and “dirty”, I would defo RTF her (haha but I’m sure her biz is really good, seeing how long y’all had to wait). still feels like I should go back and see her once more before she leaves, whenever that is. :D

Triple_H 18-09-2023 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumbotron (Post 22669162)

Sounds like that guy is me. Lol.

G3? Didn’t notice. Will take a good look when i am there again

jumbotron 18-09-2023 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_H (Post 22669789)
Sounds like that guy is me. Lol.

G3? Didn’t notice. Will take a good look when i am there again

Bro I half guessed could be you cos I saw a previous post where you booked her for 3 hours. She is honestly one of the nicest WLs I ever met. I know we are not patronising the houses to make friends but it makes things less commercial feeling at times.

Triple_H 18-09-2023 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumbotron (Post 22669809)
Bro I half guessed could be you cos I saw a previous post where you booked her for 3 hours. She is honestly one of the nicest WLs I ever met. I know we are not patronising the houses to make friends but it makes things less commercial feeling at times.

Yah, she is like very friendly and nice. Feels comfortable and relaxing compared to some i feel really no competition.

jumbotron 18-09-2023 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_H (Post 22669836)
Yah, she is like very friendly and nice. Feels comfortable and relaxing compared to some i feel really no competition.

Comfortable and relaxing are the right words to describe bro. If only most WLs can be like this but the sad reality is that she is the exception. Let’s just enjoy her company while we can.

Triple_H 19-09-2023 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumbotron (Post 22669958)
Comfortable and relaxing are the right words to describe bro. If only most WLs can be like this but the sad reality is that she is the exception. Let’s just enjoy her company while we can.

There are some i tried are good too, but yeah they are hard to come by. Treat them nice , they treat you the same way back.

Clothers 25-09-2023 12:32 AM

Went to visit to my regular G16 today, sad to break the news coming Tuesday will be her last day, can tell she's really tired being in this trade. Trying to be nice, I told her we can just hug and rest, but she still maintain her professionalism and bid our wild farewell fuck lol. kinda sad and went to my favourite restaurant and learn that the restaurant is running on the last day too, wtf.

jumbotron 25-09-2023 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clothers (Post 22687734)
Went to visit to my regular G16 today, sad to break the news coming Tuesday will be her last day, can tell she's really tired being in this trade. Trying to be nice, I told her we can just hug and rest, but she still maintain her professionalism and bid our wild farewell fuck lol. kinda sad and went to my favourite restaurant and learn that the restaurant is running on the last day too, wtf.

She is a real gem this girl. Accommodating and willing to please with no hesitation, honestly wish her all the best in her life back in Thailand. Any other girls from this stable you recommend to replace her in terms of service attitude?

Triple_H 25-09-2023 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumbotron (Post 22687741)
She is a real gem this girl. Accommodating and willing to please with no hesitation, honestly wish her all the best in her life back in Thailand. Any other girls from this stable you recommend to replace her in terms of service attitude?

She told me like weeks ago about going back, i told her she shouldnt be here haha, happy for her and wish her all the best. For whatever reason why she is here, i told her dont regret and also dont look back. Really nice girl and going to pay my last visit tml.

Time to go back to my first regular at 1649 after she leaves and then slowly explore again for gems.

jufd407 25-09-2023 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_H (Post 22688362)
She told me like weeks ago about going back, i told her she shouldnt be here haha, happy for her and wish her all the best.

wah time is ticking for me to try and get her before she leaves. Thanks bro H for the headsup