The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=201979)

mugendc5 08-06-2015 04:19 PM

Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Any bros in Yangon on 8 june to 10 june?

will be travelling for some meetings and have lot of time at night and can meet up for drinks?

New to yangon and need all the help recce around.

cheers

dell_lee_2003 11-06-2015 04:04 PM

Thx Bro Hayouth
Although I do not like that girl.

I am actually looking fair lady with 25yrs old range. And have a nice feet with fair colour skin. If any bro came across pretty lady with have a cute feet, fair skin please do PM me. I will always remember ur kindness repay after I have tried and like it. (5000Kyats GSM card)

Ahsong 13-06-2015 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornydog3636 (Post 13137295)
Anyone know if the massage place at bor yun nat road have happy ending? Blue lights one...bypass it when going there for dinner...thanks in advance

It's a traditional massage.

shit8 17-06-2015 01:12 PM

Just went to SGD last night.

Not bad. Cheaper and better to sillypore.

Nice firm boobs and good gfe

sailsingapore 17-06-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shit8 (Post 13181615)
Just went to SGD last night.

Not bad. Cheaper and better to sillypore.

Nice firm boobs and good gfe

Well done Bro :D Hope you try JJ Entertainment as well :)

shit8 17-06-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailsingapore (Post 13181636)
Well done Bro :D Hope you try JJ Entertainment as well :)

the funny thing is why all the local - my friends, business partners and taxi drivers all say JJ no good.

BUT my bros here at SBF here say good. so what issit that they dont like and what issit that we like lol

and next headache is colleague staying with me.. wanna find ST hotel (clean one not far from my hotel at pho sein road) also dunno where to find..

never so headache before leh.. =p

Yoshirux 17-06-2015 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 (Post 13123236)
Bro. Can I get her number please

can i get her number please

sailsingapore 17-06-2015 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shit8 (Post 13183149)
the funny thing is why all the local - my friends, business partners and taxi drivers all say JJ no good.

BUT my bros here at SBF here say good. so what issit that they dont like and what issit that we like lol

and next headache is colleague staying with me.. wanna find ST hotel (clean one not far from my hotel at pho sein road) also dunno where to find..

ok bro ... try JJ ONCE just for yourself ... and THEN post your comments for all of us samsters :D

Yoshirux 17-06-2015 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenboy (Post 12885583)
Bro. GTR club os closed for renovation. Seems like next bestbplace is DJ bar.
Also, if budget is 150 USD. I think kandawgi palace hotel can do.

Nearby hotels for J.J entertainment city ?

shit8 17-06-2015 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshirux (Post 13183567)
Nearby hotels for J.J entertainment city ?

hotel esperado?

shit8 17-06-2015 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailsingapore (Post 13183497)
ok bro ... try JJ ONCE just for yourself ... and THEN post your comments for all of us samsters :D

any clean and good ST hotels bo? lol:p

uangweb 18-06-2015 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dust (Post 13111209)
just back from Yangon... not bad experience for 1st virgin trip. went to hotel royal bar for drink.not in mood forbut vet to know some spore bros there.
she bbbj again n I doggy her. Myanmar butt really good as fleshy n round. finally shot. I ask her she can leave but she inisted to stay as she promised.another plus point. so morning 6 she go n kiss me goodbye.I really feel this gal really nice . so any bro like to try can pm me for her phone no. but no framing if don like her service. I not his OKT. good luck hunting.

Please PM me her number bro. Thanks

sailsingapore 18-06-2015 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shit8 (Post 13183645)
any clean and good ST hotels bo? lol:p

Upzzz you Bro shit8 :D

===========================

J.J ENTERTAINMENT CITY

(4th Floor.) Mingalar Market Mingalar Taung Nyunt

The best ST hotel is SUMMER MOTEL (near Shwedagon Pagoda) at 15,000 kyat ... do not confuse with Summer PALACE Hotel

verytired 21-06-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shit8 (Post 13183149)

It's different perspective. this like you advising your foreigner business counterpart (not close chionging friends) that geylang no good. I think they are worried for your safety. it can be quite rowdy there. And the local perception of bad reputation being seen in those vicinity. i did witness some fights in JJ. some bros here were with me, but we paid our "insurance policy".

To each, his own. like what Bro Sailsingapore said, try it. then decide for yourself.

Quote:

That's good headache. sorry i can't help you with short term hotels but there are posts here you can check out.

paymaster 21-06-2015 09:48 PM

You all happily go for roadside girls. Cheap right? Btw, a lot of these girls are HIV positive. Make sure you check yourself when you come back SG pls.