The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rowell Ladyboys (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=111987)

MarkNgSiongBoon 21-01-2012 04:54 AM

Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Wishing All Bros & Sistas
a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year !!!
Huat arh
:D

mbam 21-01-2012 06:48 AM

Huat! Huat! Huat!:D

funkmaster 25-01-2012 10:28 PM

To all Chinese Bros .. may the yr of the dragon bring more $ to u!!!

had the chance to go to Rowell last fri and chose a ladyboy with a dick(i stand outside and ask which one has a big dick) then one of then came out and say i have.. not really a looker but was looking fwd to a dickie so up her....

went into the room and asked her again if she did have a dick and it could stand and her ans blew me away. she replied only pay me if u are satisfied with me. wah this is the 1st time!!! so i say ok.. she open up and stared wanking herself while she blew me... after a cpl mins u could see that it was hard... say maybe bout 5in... pretty average thickness...

after sucking me, she said to fuck her so i did and after 10mins i took out and asked her to suck me again which she did willingly and i came after that. no complains at all.. and best of all not a time watcher at all... such great service..but have to prewarn some of the bros here not really a looker and some may find her manly but for little damage and great service i am not complaining.. her name was Pui.. think will be here till 20+ feb

rooster74 26-01-2012 09:54 AM

Hello,

I just came back from Pattaya last month and spent time with Natcha from Stringfellows. Natcha and May are planning to come back to Rowell Road soon. Natcha told me last time she tried to come the Singaporean Immigration sent her back.

I hope they get better luck soon to come again.

HokkienPeng 27-01-2012 05:16 PM

I was there last night and there were a few lookers.

Business were quite poor so I took my time selecting my meat to eat. One pimp was commenting to another pimp I was taking too long but as I was a regular, he said to let me take my time. If looks could kill, that newbie would have died by my stares.

Anyway, most of the lb proposition to me if service no good no need to pay. Ya right. I had one which one bro in here had. Leeya or something like that. The other gals were pretty friendly and one told me she too got a stiff tool upon finding out my preferred meat. I would try her next week if I got the time. Another cutie even gave me a good bye kiss on the cheek.

On the downside, the rooms were horrible. Mattress, I refused to lie down and instead got my lb to lay down. And the fucking sink was gone. No way to wash my hands other than to use that big black fucking pail.

Am so gonna tell the pimps off the next time I visit. As if they would listen. :mad:

Robo 27-01-2012 05:40 PM

Hi bros,
I was heading to bencoolen street late morning around 2 plus to meet up with my friends at a nearby coffeeshop. Guess wat i manage to spot all the hse 79 ladyboys.. I was shocked to spot many other ladyboy's out there too mostly thai.. The location is at peony mansion.. As i was rushing got not enough time to reiki.. Does any bros aware abt this location.. Before i can go to the place to do my research at the site..

RumpRanger 27-01-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robo (Post 6820065)
Hi bros,
I was heading to bencoolen street late morning around 2 plus to meet up with my friends at a nearby coffeeshop. Guess wat i manage to spot all the hse 79 ladyboys.. I was shocked to spot many other ladyboy's out there too mostly thai.. The location is at peony mansion.. As i was rushing got not enough time to reiki.. Does any bros aware abt this location.. Before i can go to the place to do my research at the site..

Yes, the Rowell ladyboys (and maybe Geylang Thai LBs) stay in Peony.

You can forget about doing the business in their rooms because they are not allowed to bring customers back. Anyway, a couple of years ago a Filipino prostitute brought back a Bangla customer to Peony Mansion and, after an argument, she was murdered by him. So no point doing your "research" there. Just leave them alone.

Robo 28-01-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RumpRanger (Post 6820990)
Yes, the Rowell ladyboys (and maybe Geylang Thai LBs) stay in Peony.

You can forget about doing the business in their rooms because they are not allowed to bring customers back. Anyway, a couple of years ago a Filipino prostitute brought back a Bangla customer to Peony Mansion and, after an argument, she was murdered by him. So no point doing your "research" there. Just leave them alone.

Thnks for ur info bro.. just to inform tat there are business going on.. Not sure wat r all likely abt.. mostly they lky to go coffeshop to hve their meals there.. i guess can catch them for fun..

king69 28-01-2012 06:54 AM

If I am not wrong Peony was pulled down and rebuilt recently. Many years ago, I used to patronise the coffeee shop on the ground floor for Thai food and met a few LBs there. I managed to pick up a few, but business was done at 81 opposite. Rates abit higer that Geylang 81s. LBs cost $50 to $70.
The advantage here is that a friendship is built and the enviroment is less stress and no clock watching.
For those who want some dialog before sex can have food with them at the coffee shop before proceeding to 81. Overall this arrangement will be 8/10

wacko 28-01-2012 11:27 AM

anyone got ask rowell ts whether their tool can stand or not?

im like paiseh to ask.. especially with all the bangla standing behind..

:D:D

HokkienPeng 28-01-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wacko (Post 6822235)
anyone got ask rowell ts whether their tool can stand or not?

im like paiseh to ask.. especially with all the bangla standing behind..

:D:D

Nothing to be shy about. Good time to go is 9 or 10 plus where there is not too many people. Avoid weekends.

Do read more in this thread. Most of the bros would ask.

serpenty 28-01-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king69 (Post 6821826)
If I am not wrong Peony was pulled down and rebuilt recently. Many years ago, I used to patronise the coffeee shop on the ground floor for Thai food and met a few LBs there. I managed to pick up a few, but business was done at 81 opposite. Rates abit higer that Geylang 81s. LBs cost $50 to $70.
The advantage here is that a friendship is built and the enviroment is less stress and no clock watching.
For those who want some dialog before sex can have food with them at the coffee shop before proceeding to 81. Overall this arrangement will be 8/10

Sounds Cool,

I will be going to the site to pick up n taste the tom yammies.. Will write an FR once my mission completed..

serpenty 29-01-2012 07:39 AM

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Went to the site did see many sexy thai ladyboys.. And also did see alot of ang moh confront them for service (LB).. Went to ask few thai ladyboy quoted me 150 to 200 for 1 n half hr, 2 shot max.. I guess that alot of Ang Moh Lky thai ladyboy service n i think it sld be great for their service.. Thought of picking up a (LB) as i was paiseh alot of ppl at nearby coffeeshop.. Looking at the scene.. So nxt time i gonna wear cap to the site as much safer..

Scartissue46 29-01-2012 09:36 AM

The peony mansion torn down due to one stupid bangla
Anyway those rowell rd LB also can 3some provide u ask them if u willing to pay extra
I tried 4some once b4... If u guys paiseh... Try avoid weekends... The best time is weekdays ard 2300-0030hrs... Coz hse cloaed at 0100hrs.
FYI one LB look very woman to me... if im not mistaken her name is lisa... Hehehehehe she ask me to bareback her.... I didnt dare too... If u guys want then then u can look for her then.... And good luck

serpenty 29-01-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scartissue46 (Post 6824984)
The peony mansion torn down due to one stupid bangla
Anyway those rowell rd LB also can 3some provide u ask them if u willing to pay extra
I tried 4some once b4... If u guys paiseh... Try avoid weekends... The best time is weekdays ard 2300-0030hrs... Coz hse cloaed at 0100hrs.
FYI one LB look very woman to me... if im not mistaken her name is lisa... Hehehehehe she ask me to bareback her.... I didnt dare too... If u guys want then then u can look for her then.... And good luck

Great!!! wil hunt down soon..