PDA

View Full Version : Sometimi serious happened in petain?

Shocking_vibes
25-10-2008, 09:41 PM
As i am typing this now therE's loads of police cars. A giant forensics van and many cid everywhere. Think someone got murdered? Many ol from house 14 outside looking.

newbie_boy
25-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Maybe some bangala tot Monday is Deepavali so wanted to bonk for free and the WL bite off his dick as compensation??? H14, may fav house..is possible, can take some pic and post?

Shocking_vibes
25-10-2008, 10:51 PM
I have pics available will upload in a while.

sexsexsex
26-10-2008, 12:04 AM
Still waiting for the pics....

By the way, you stay near the area is it? (From your apartment can view petain?)

jplover
26-10-2008, 02:20 AM
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...385422/1/.html

Woman found dead in shophouse at Jalan Besar
By Ryan Huang, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 26 October 2008 0156 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Crime scene tape.

SINGAPORE : A Chinese woman was found dead in a shophouse at Jalan Besar on Saturday.

Police said they received a call at 7:15pm about someone who was injured at a unit along Flanders Square.

She was pronounced dead by paramedics at 7:25pm.

The 41-year-old, believed to be a Malaysian, was found lying face up on the ground floor of a three-storey shophouse fully clothed.

Police said she sustained an injury to her upper body. They have classified the case as murder. - CNA /ls

themoderator
26-10-2008, 07:25 AM
where is the link

3sage
26-10-2008, 07:31 AM
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...385422/1/.html

Woman found dead in shophouse at Jalan Besar
By Ryan Huang, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 26 October 2008 0156 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Crime scene tape.

SINGAPORE : A Chinese woman was found dead in a shophouse at Jalan Besar on Saturday.

Police said they received a call at 7:15pm about someone who was injured at a unit along Flanders Square.

She was pronounced dead by paramedics at 7:25pm.

The 41-year-old, believed to be a Malaysian, was found lying face up on the ground floor of a three-storey shophouse fully clothed.

Police said she sustained an injury to her upper body. They have classified the case as murder. - CNA /ls

Channelnewsasia.com (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/385422/1/.html)

Shocking_vibes
26-10-2008, 10:53 AM
OKay here are the pics i promised. No i do not live near there, thankfully.

Imagine living in the condo near there. Other than the foreign workers and pros aside it is quite difficutl to travel there. Its deeavali week here somemore.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/snake24/DSC00931.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/snake24/DSC00933.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/snake24/DSC00934.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/snake24/DSC00935.jpg

queey
26-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Breaking News (http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_295111.html)

Just saw the news from Straits Times. I think their business will be greatly affected for at least few weeks. Wonder if she is a WL?

alvin36
26-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Breaking News (http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_295111.html)

Just saw the news from Straits Times. I think their business will be greatly affected for at least few weeks. Wonder if she is a WL?

I just read from LIAO HE ZHAO PAO, it says the WL is "COCO", 41 yr old, from JB, drives in from JB everyday, and she is a "ang pai".

Anyone knows she is from which house ? which room ?

I dont remember any "ang pai COCO" in petain leh :confused:

iceman6666
26-10-2008, 11:49 AM
is this the road just behind the brothels?
are the buildings in the picture the ones that house the even numbered brothels?

sorry for asking because i am not good at visualizing the area from pictures

Shocking_vibes
26-10-2008, 12:06 PM
I just read from LIAO HE ZHAO PAO, it says the WL is "COCO", 41 yr old, from JB, drives in from JB everyday, and she is a "ang pai".

Anyone knows she is from which house ? which room ?

I dont remember any "ang pai COCO" in petain leh :confused:

There is one named coco but not ang pai.

Hope any lao chiaos here can confirm or maybe those that know the shop keepers or Wls there can ask them????

violator
26-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Hope Police will crack the case soon, arrest the murderer(s) and return her a justice

LionHart
26-10-2008, 01:02 PM
so. we may have to stay away from PT for now? or not??

peiying99
26-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Hope Police will crack the case soon, arrest the murderer(s) and return her a justice
How to return her a justice if she committed suicide?:confused:

alvin36
26-10-2008, 01:58 PM
How to return her a justice if she committed suicide?:confused:

no lah.. is not a suicide. it has been reported that a guy went into the room, killed her with a knife and run off.

The New Paper reported is unit 22, i wonder is it house 22 or room 22 :confused:

wranger
26-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Don't remember any 'Ang Pai' by the name of Coco

rapebill
26-10-2008, 06:05 PM
I really hope it's not the coco from H22 .. used to frequent her ... she's quite nice to me ...

Cobra-King
26-10-2008, 06:45 PM
looks like hse#22 as the TV news screen the hse#22. Which rm is coco from?

HamSapLow
26-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Coco is at 2nd Room after Ada.

muneo
26-10-2008, 07:27 PM
I just hope that she can rest in peace and don't haunt the place.
I have ben to pertain to bonk once only around late afternoon.
Find that place a bit eerie.

coinphone
26-10-2008, 08:21 PM
I really hope it's not the coco from H22 .. used to frequent her ... she's quite nice to me ...

Well, from the newspaper it seems to be her...
She died with eyes open, don't think she can rest in peace. Her Malaysia car still outside the scene.

Glock
26-10-2008, 10:07 PM

got bad news bro-:(

Breaking News (http://www.straitstimes.com:80/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_295144.html)

Oct 26, 2008
Murder at Flanders Square
Police have identified suspect in prostitute murder
By Esther Tan

Officers responded to a call on Saturday at about 7.15pm from someone who was injured at a unit along Flanders Square, a police statement said. -- DESMOND LIM/THE STRAITS TIMES
MORE than 100 women working in the stretch of budget brothels along Flanders Square in Little India all had an important appointment to keep on Sunday.
They had to go to the Criminal Investigation Department in the Police Cantonment Complex to give statements on what they knew about the murder of one of their co-workers on Saturday evening.

At about 7.15pm, the victim, a 41-year-old Malaysian woman, stumbled out of a room on the ground floor of a three-storey building with a knife still lodged in her chest.

The male resident of the neighbouring unit said he heard a scream and had rushed over to see what happened. Her co-workers had also rushed out to help but it was too late. She was lying face-up on the ground floor in one of the units in Flanders Square, a dead-end street off Petain Road.

Around mid-day yesterday, scores of women who work in the neighbouring brothels were seen leaving in a convoy of cabs and cars.

Some returned in small groups about two hours later but declined to reveal more about the murder.

Police have yet to arrest anyone in connection to the case. But, they do have a suspect in mind, a police spokesman said yesterday. The man is described as dark-complexioned and about 1.65m tall.

Neighbours believe the suspect was a regular patron of the dead woman, who goes by her working name Coco.

She was described as being over 1.7m tall, slim and attractive. Coco was known as an ang pai in that area which means she was one of the most popular prostitutes there.

Glock
26-10-2008, 10:08 PM
She died with eyes open, don't think she can rest in peace. Her Malaysia car still outside the scene.

this whole thing damn sad

come here to work to earn money , some fucking chee bye dickless bastard do this :mad:

they catch him he will HANG

then hopefully she will have peace

peiying99
26-10-2008, 10:35 PM
this whole thing damn sad

come here to work to earn money , some fucking chee bye dickless bastard do this :mad:

they catch him he will HANG

then hopefully she will have peace

No I differ. I hope Coco burn in hell since she is a prostitute:D

KinJioKar
26-10-2008, 10:46 PM

Bro... a kind word for you. No one would want to go into the flesh trade for fun. All of these ladies have a stories to tell.

And on this note... RIP Coco

lostmypants
26-10-2008, 10:49 PM

Peiying99....prostitute not human ah? :mad:

People die so tragically already u still talk cock (still can give smile sign)...u lucky I gave out power today cannot zap u now.....BUT I WILL!:mad:

I not those cowards that zap already dun leave nick...so this is to inform u before hand.....

LMP:D (this is when to leave this smiley)

Ah kan
26-10-2008, 10:53 PM

WTF, u ought to rot in hell for this statement :mad:

daryl76
26-10-2008, 11:09 PM

i just zap u to -2 :D

lostmypants
26-10-2008, 11:26 PM
i just zap u to -2 :D

Steady la Bro Daryl76....I salute u....upz u when I recover my pts..sorry ah...only 1 miserable pt though...:D

pok-ko
26-10-2008, 11:34 PM

Hello bro! Think before u say anything. Just imagine if that lady is someone very close to u. How would u feel? Not good to say like that to someone who had died. For her to burn in hell not much diff. to u too for bonking that kind of women.Thanks to all this lady who actually had lower down the rate of rape n molest in SINGAPORE. To be fair to her just wish her may she rest in peace.......:mad:

steamer
26-10-2008, 11:39 PM

i will wait for u to get back to positive before i zap u back to negative, dumb ass :mad:

peiying99
26-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Bro... a kind word for you. No one would want to go into the flesh trade for fun. All of these ladies have a stories to tell.

And on this note... RIP Coco

She just too lazy to find a decent work. Only know how to open up her leg to earn $$$.... Seriously, most prostitutes are like that. Ask Samleong, he know best:D

Aristotle
26-10-2008, 11:52 PM

Zap U too, dumb ass :mad:

KinJioKar
26-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Hey bros.. zap him also no use... he;\'d just reg another nick and come back to wreck havoc. I went through his postings and was like.... :(

Anyway... let's not OOT and bring this back to topic. heard a lot of the PT girls went down Cantonment drink coffee... anyone with more details what actially happned?

TD.king
27-10-2008, 12:01 AM

I will sure zap u when i regain power 2moro.:mad:

newbie_boy
27-10-2008, 12:07 AM
like tat will biz be affected or will all this eventually 'help' to bring PT into the spot like that the place have over 100 WL?! 100? I dun believe that...can't be that many right? Or was the numbers blown out of poportion by the press? Think I'll give the place a miss for now. Let things cool down and then look-see. Think the WL there will also be afraid as long as the killer/s not caught. Who knows he's still hanging around PT looking for the next victim? Maybe the WL themselves will be going back to JB for a break to wait things over...haiz...damn bastard who knifed the WL...hope he get to hang from his balls! ;)

lostmypants
27-10-2008, 12:58 AM
Hey bros.. zap him also no use... he;\'d just reg another nick and come back to wreck havoc. I went through his postings and was like.... :(

Anyway... let's not OOT and bring this back to topic. heard a lot of the PT girls went down Cantonment drink coffee... anyone with more details what actially happned?

Bro I know wat u mean zap him also no pt....I dun think we zap him just to make him feel pain of losing pts...assholes like him wun feel it wan....:rolleyes:

I think the pt why I want to zap him is to show my displeasure at such irresponsible comments....he and people like him need to know tat most Samsters here although we may be cheongsters...we still know wat is appropriate and wats not...unlike this asshole..peiying99.

As for the coffee session at Cantonment...its investigating procedure....especially since it has been reported tat the suspect is a regular customer....IO will want to know if there was any bad blood...and try establish motive for killing...

Cheers

LMP:D

Fitman
27-10-2008, 02:04 AM
Wow!! that is shocking news:eek:

Sad to hear all this... :(

dun know why but her name sound very familiar to me, house 22... which WL is it? Can't rem the face:confused:
anyway, hope she can rest in peace.

Angelsonline
27-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Sorry to hear about the murder. I hope the WL can rest in peace. Hope she can Bo Bi the murderer kenna capture early. To think that i was in the area yesterday afternoon without knowing what happened.

Soul_Reaper
27-10-2008, 02:53 AM
Coco is at 2nd Room after Ada.

Shld b 4th room....

LMF888
27-10-2008, 02:53 AM
Just came back from petain just now i was there around 7 plus. Notice that house 22 was closed but only i was back home until i log in sb then i found out e Big NEWs i was damm shock. Just only last week i visit the lao chio ( which is 1 of my top choice ) right now Coco was dead she was such a cheerful and nice lady whereby every time after my session we both will light up a stick and chat for awhile before i goes back. Lastly hopefully e CID can catch the suspect and hang the mother fcuker.

Shocking_vibes
27-10-2008, 02:56 AM
I already suspected it was that coco.

She used to work in house 30 last house many yrs back. Then she shifted to house 22.

The ang pai in 22 seems to be ada who is the most pretty. Next to ada is a fat 50 yrs old woman, then coco then next to coco should be the ang pai of 22, she seems to have more customers than ada maybe cos ada looks more attactive and less ppl dare approach?? She's always reading the papers and looks unfrenly.

Either the press got it mixed up?? Anyway the description of coco seems to fit her more than the other more ang pai woman reading the papers all the time. Yes she's more mature than ada and the other gal and taller.

Soul_Reaper
27-10-2008, 02:58 AM
Just came back from petain just now i was there around 7 plus. Notice that house 22 was closed....

Today got open meh? Tot all the FLs kenna lim kopi at cantonment........

Btw, Hse 18 will be closed permanently end of this month.

lostmypants
27-10-2008, 04:36 AM

As promised in my earlier post...ZAPped U.....stated my reasons too....

LMP:D (Once again...here is how to use this smiley...)

Shocking_vibes
27-10-2008, 04:45 AM

HI care to scan the picture of her in the newspaper????

The link in zaobao does not have

?????? ???????? (http://www.zaobao.com/sp/sp081026_514.shtml)

jason_
27-10-2008, 08:16 AM
fuck that murderer, why he do such a thing? when i saw house 22 on tv news, i fear for my fav ada, must find her again next saturday...

helbreath
27-10-2008, 10:19 AM
wah lao..

what a shocking news.

eye opening big big, meant, not in peace leh :eek:

hope CID can catch him soon.

queey
27-10-2008, 11:17 AM

If only I have the power to zap you will be the 1st to get my virgin zap. I don't think anyone will want to be a prostitute if they can choose to. They have their own difficulties. :(

mr.petain
27-10-2008, 12:04 PM
sigh.

Yes bros.

Coco is such a nice lady. H22R4 if i am not wrong... she is one of my favorite.. really hope she rests in peace. And may the killer get hang by the balls soon..

Petain has Lost a Gem, Regulars to her has lost a friend..... :mad:

Peiying,

U too deserve to be hang by the balls. Prostitute also human has pride too. At least they are earning a living. and not robbing old people, cheating etc.
u suck!

lostmypants
27-10-2008, 12:13 PM

WTF!!! :mad: How come this peiying99 from -21 just 10 mins ago can come back to positive 68??

Moderator or Sammy Boss? Can explain?:confused:

He got magic ah???:eek:

gts78
27-10-2008, 12:26 PM
I suppose it best to avoid PT thses few weeks till the thing cool donw. Image the press stalking ard, taking photos, interviewing you.

It goin to be an "economic downtime" for the WL

Snrx
27-10-2008, 12:40 PM

The MURDERER deserves to burn in hell...NOT COCO. Peiying99 (am not going to call you 'Bro', cause you ain't no 'Bro' to anyone here)..You must be RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST to wish someone like Coco to burn in hell. You are a FXXKing NARROW MINDED ARSEHOLE. If you are a Christian, then you know that Jesus Christ protected Mary Magdalene, a prostitute, from a stone-throwing mob who wanted to condemn her to hell. If you are not a Christian then any Religious Order, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, etc..all their Holy Books have similar teachings. If you are an Atheist, wanting someone to burn in Hell, then when you die, the Devil will take your soul and you will be holding hands with Coco's MURDERER in HELL.

I patronise Petain, Geylang and Thai SYT...I always give them good quality chocolates and fruits drinks and always tip them...it doesn't make any difference to me whether they are from Petain Damage 20-50 or Geylang or Thai SYT at 100++ Why?...cause I feel sorry for them to have been forced by circumstances to be in this profession. BTW Peiying99, do you know that Coco's profession is the OLDEST PROFESSION on Earth...why? because of us MEN...naturally HORNY cause that how Nature has created MAN. and ladies like Coco are here to serve us HORNY MEN...what more can we MEN ask for.

I suggest that the Moderator of this Forum BAN Peiying99 from SBF...for being an EXTREMIST ARSEHOLE!!!

mr.petain
27-10-2008, 01:12 PM
today's newpaper and straits time has report on coco..

check it out bros.:mad:

xxzz
27-10-2008, 01:20 PM

Regardless whether she is a prostitute or not but please respect the dead.

She just too lazy to find a decent work. Only know how to open up her leg to earn $$$.... Seriously, most prostitutes are like that. Ask Samleong, he know best:D

Then why are you here for ????? Lastly you earn my zap and rest in peace

idiotass
27-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Sad to see the news. I have tried Coco couple of times before. nice lady :o

RunNGun
27-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Oh tis is shocking....!!Read the paper n saw the news.... last friday i jus went for a bonk at H22 R6, my 1st time go H22 , coz my usual is Pat at H3. But i dunno which one is coco.

Hope she rest in peace.

alvin36
27-10-2008, 02:54 PM
I already suspected it was that coco.

She used to work in house 30 last house many yrs back. Then she shifted to house 22.

The ang pai in 22 seems to be ada who is the most pretty. Next to ada is a fat 50 yrs old woman, then coco then next to coco should be the ang pai of 22, she seems to have more customers than ada maybe cos ada looks more attactive and less ppl dare approach?? She's always reading the papers and looks unfrenly.

Either the press got it mixed up?? Anyway the description of coco seems to fit her more than the other more ang pai woman reading the papers all the time. Yes she's more mature than ada and the other gal and taller.

Bro Shocking_vibes, yes it is that coco. according to the SIN MIN, she used to work in house 30, only moved to house 22 about 1 year plus ago.

I have been cheonging petain for many years, but strangly i cannot remember any "lao chio" by the name of coco, of any "ang pai lau chio" in house 30 or house 22 :confused:

skingmoo
27-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Coco is friendly. Ada is the one who shows mood sometimes. I wonder if the papers might have gotten it wrong?

daryl76
27-10-2008, 03:51 PM

u believe everything sam says? go gum his lanjiao la, his lanjiao is very sweet

Raphael-
27-10-2008, 04:44 PM
I guess we left out the genuine loop hole; we have yet find out the cause of the murder ...

We never know what really went wrong, all I know that it must've take someone alot of vengence and hatred to stab someone in the public .. even by knowing that he/she will be hang for murder in singapore. Well; only God has eyes to see now.

Still; RIP, CoCo.

Austin316
27-10-2008, 11:16 PM
I agree with Raphael. The man was a regular customer of the victim. In such a small room, the gals dun keep things like knives. So the man must have brought a knife himself to kill her. It was a pre-mediated killing, but we do not know if he intented to really kill her or hurt her? That would determine if he is going to hang. Most probably the suspect will be charged with culpable homicide not amounting to murder.

But on the hindside, I have been to Petain and H22. The ones inside are as describe tall and attractive, but also bloody arrogant. And I have also seen the different treatment and service these whores give the chn, mly, ind and FT customers. I mean they take the same money from everyone and no special discount for FT, so why the difference in attitude and service. They r also coming there for a F**K. Juz give them wat they paid for, if not simply dun accept them.

I have tried some gals in Petain, Deskar and Geylang. Let me tell you, some of the bloody prostitutes' attitude sux. Even I felt like punching some of those bitches' faces. But I will juz ignore them the next time. I assume she must have really said something to agitate him, for him to get a knife and come back to kill her. Well lets see wat the papers have to say once the suspect has been caught. But one thing for sure, all the prostitutes from now on will learn to control their mouth.

joboman
27-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Its never easy for someone to be in the line she works in. There never is a happy story behind why she works there.For her,i think she needed the money badly and if it she had a choice to do something else for a living,she would.

My condolences are to her family and her.To be killed in such a tragic way is very sad esp in the sad situation she had to worked in,coming all the way from jb daily.May the killer be found and punished. May coco rest in peace.

Poolball_Kia
27-10-2008, 11:48 PM
i dun think the culprit is after her money/jewellery. If he just want to rob her, he doesn't have to kill her... by stabbing at her chest, the culprit wants her dead for sure... until the culprit is arrested, we will never know what is his intention..

sukasong
28-10-2008, 12:05 AM

peiying99 you are not a human, you go eat SHIT! I have just zap you for such remark :mad:

CoCo may you rest in peace, and have a better next life.

asian_racer
28-10-2008, 12:29 AM

DUN SAY PPL !DO U TINK THEY 1 2 BE A PROSTITUTE!!CCB U!:mad::mad::mad:

snakehead
28-10-2008, 01:44 AM
To all bros.... cool it.
Fyi, some samsters have been invited to lim kopi at cantonment in relation to this case..... the more u post here, dun be surprised if u get an invitation to cantonment kopitiam :D

MYOB and let the police do their job.

snakehead
28-10-2008, 01:46 AM
For the info of petain cheongsters..... House 18 will be officially CLOSED end of this month...... licence kenna guntong :(

peanut123
28-10-2008, 01:49 AM
peiying99 you are not a human, you go eat SHIT! I have just zap you for such remark :mad:

CoCo may you rest in peace, and have a better next life.

Not sure what this f-er peiying99 is trying to do. He has post a lot of stupid posts in lots of threads, mostly just annoying people with insults and threats. All these punks hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet and talking crap.

Prostitutes are also human, and as long as they do no harm, it really doesn't matter what they do for a living. Drug traffickers, robbers, murderers, these people bring harm to others and should rot in hell. Coco brought joy and pleasure to others, and surely she should now go to heaven to compensate for the hard life she had on earth.

I have never met Coco, but may she Rest in Peace.

lostmypants
28-10-2008, 04:14 AM
I really dun understand...now is 5am....and yet I see this Asshole Peiying is still +68....:eek:..again!! After getting zapped so much (last i check was negative pts) but now positive again...

I just hope the only thing he gets Positive is his HIV tests!!! See his posts in Sexual Health Matters and U know why I say tat....real Asshole!:mad:

LMP:D (Once again...Peiying...this is when u use this smiley)

opensource00
28-10-2008, 04:14 AM

Fucker ! Are you the one who killed her !!!!
Go to hell !!! :mad::mad::mad:

ahlaw73
28-10-2008, 04:31 AM
had the pleasure of her services just last week.....great WL, used to work at the end of the last house at the end of the lane quite awhile ago, used to provide BBBJ......enjoyed her services. will miss her although i seldom frequent her services nowadays......

she's in my prayers.....no matter who she is or what she do.... regardless of what you guys think............

cheers

Vspec
28-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Prostitutes are also human, and as long as they do no harm, it really doesn't matter what they do for a living. Drug traffickers, robbers, murderers, these people bring harm to others and should rot in hell. Coco brought joy and pleasure to others, and surely she should now go to heaven to compensate for the hard life she had on earth.

agree with you bro. at least they help to bring down some rape crimes from certain point of view.

as i read along, i realise i had actually patronise her way back years ago when she was still at her old place at the end of the lane and i remember she told me i need to improve on certain movement and patterns.

though i had not try her after so long, hope her rest in peace....

sukasong
28-10-2008, 08:02 AM

Brother, me too I have not met this coco before and I have retired long ago but I still login ocassionally and happen to see this idiot remark and feel he is really inhuman.

Cannot understand have this type of ppl who made such remark :mad:

Shocking_vibes
28-10-2008, 10:40 AM
I read from another forum the gal was from hse 14??

I really wished i had a photo of her to confirm.

When i was there i saw mainly all hse 14 gals. The tall one, the one from rm 1, the thinner one etc.

I do not remember seeing any other gals from other houses.

Hse 14 at the back has a number of gals and coco seems like a common name there.

newbie_boy
28-10-2008, 10:56 AM
did any bros tired asking the WL there who was the 'real' Coco? Seems like alot of speculation going around. How's the atmosphere over at PT as of today? Quiet?Sober? More OKT there acting a protection for the WL? It was reported in the papers the suspect is dark-skinned. Maybe an 'Ah-Neh' ( my own assumption) Hope it's not House 14. That's my fav house and I've yet to bonk R4. Anyone tried H14R4? Tall, curly hair and age arnd mid 30s? Always in jeans and spag? Any FR on this WL? As I'm sick this few days, I couldn't go down and visit her. Have always tot of giving her a try cos I find her very attractive..:D

newyorker88
28-10-2008, 11:42 AM
She just too lazy to find a decent work. Only know how to open up her leg to earn $$$.... Seriously, most prostitutes are like that. Ask Samleong, he know best

I would have zap you if I were others. However, here is some words of advice for you.

No woman would take this job if they can. Most brothers understand their need and would not take advantage of them. Lucky for you that you are not born as a woman and working as a WL.

Some people are not so lucky as you.

Hope you can change your attitude towards life and others sharing their life in this world.

DotCom
28-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Yo PT Brudders,

Long time no TCSS ...
Anyway this COCO was formerly fm H30 R5 before she moved to H22 R4...
just to confirm all confusions that she was in H14...

If any bro read e LianHe WanBao y'day, the old man using his umbrella to fend off or beat the reporter n cameraman is e house boss of H14 , Ah Mok...
but COCO is not frm his house...but many WL and bosses knew COCO for many years and some even attended her wedding yrs back...

I read one REGULAR BRUDDER said that H18 will be closed end mth as licence is GUN TONG ... not too sure abt that as I knew e painter who is painting e 3 rooms in tat house... he told me that 3 WL fm KS n GL will be 'downgrading'
to PT soon .... so check it out ....

Let's hold a minute of silence and pay respect to COCO one last time...
eventhough she may have mistreated and agitate her customer at that time,
it's just UNCALLED FOR to be killed in this manner...when we cheong, jus remember n bear in mind that this WL (or ppl call prostitutes) are also HUMAN and somebody's daughter and mother... they got feeling n emotion too and they got e RIGHT also to be irritated, angry and attitudal .... so watever had past and happened ... it's in e past , let's not mentioned anymore... remember it that when ONE's dies.... all DEBTS are cleared...no matter what!

Some of e kinjioka members,elders,bosses and we regular members will be offering last respect, sending condolences and donations for her prayers....
Hence in this minute u r reading this post, A MINUTE OF SILENCE of respect to the late COCO .... in loving and fond:( memories always...:(

sukasong
28-10-2008, 01:16 PM
A MINUTE OF SILENCE of respect to the late COCO .... in loving and fond:( memories always...:(

yo Brother DotCom, it has been a long long time no see liao. The last time we met was about 6 years back at the Rong Shu Xie. Hope you are still okay in life.

It is really sadden she ended up this way :(

Shocking_vibes
28-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Hi bro dot com thanks for clearing up everything. Btw is coco still married or divorced?

newbie_boy
28-10-2008, 03:43 PM
bro, does it matter whether she's married or divorced? Right now, what's important is that the CID catches the killer or else who knows, he may be planning his next attack on WL at Pertain...btw, did the OKT there make any effort to ensure the safety of the WL there? like step up security or atleast station some men in the mid and end section of the alley? With them arnd, think any potential attackers would be at leasted detered. I think the killer must have escaped through the end of the alley as it was dark and not many ppl would go visit the end of the houses as the 'quality' there not very good.
As for the 3 next 'addition', any news what's their age and stats?? :D

Manofwar
28-10-2008, 06:44 PM

hey , pls have some respect for others. I dont know if u do respect yourself but spare a thought for her. DO u think everyone is so fortunate like most of us can chose what we wanna be??

Perhaps their families are in finanical crisis in terms of medical.

If one day, u are knocked down by a car thus u had been drag under it for miles. Then ppl said u deserved it as u dash across e road or u ask for it.

use your brain to think if u do not have 1 use your ( _ ! _ ).

I dont afraid if i get zap or banned by showing that.

toot7
28-10-2008, 08:03 PM
For the info of petain cheongsters..... House 18 will be officially CLOSED end of this month...... licence kenna guntong :(

why licence kana guntong ? You know where the girls will move to ?

Hasa Sas
28-10-2008, 09:01 PM

Say a prayer and give your blessing.:)

Gain merits for yourself & your next generation

peiying99
28-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I can tell you thousands of brother zap me... But too bad, I still +ve.

I agree with bros this is a insensitive post. But I disagree with the guy say that the pro must have its reason to sell their body.

Seriously, they all are damm lazy people and I despise them a lot. Let me quote a example:

China Peidu Mama: Many reasons they give is they sell their body to support their children. FUCK THEM!!! They are just plain too lazy to find a decent job and feel that decent job is too degrading for them. Their intention for their child to come to Singapore is to sell their body and earn lots of money.

If you are not that rich, you won't even consider sending your child oversea to study. If you are a woman, would you sell your body in England so that your child will enjoy ang-mo education?

They are many other jobs than prostitution which a decent woman would find. You mean Coco is forced into it? Ooooo so she is forced to drive a luxury car back and forth Singapore every day? You mean she haven't cleared her obligations even after so many years of chickening??? Make me wonder....

No point zapping me as this is a dummy account which I will close after this episode has ended.

newbie_boy
28-10-2008, 10:29 PM

I agree with bros this is a insensitive post. But I disagree with the guy say that the pro must have its reason to sell their body.

Seriously, they all are damm lazy people and I despise them a lot. Let me quote a example:

China Peidu Mama: Many reasons they give is they sell their body to support their children. FUCK THEM!!! They are just plain too lazy to find a decent job and feel that decent job is too degrading for them. Their intention for their child to come to Singapore is to sell their body and earn lots of money.

If you are not that rich, you won't even consider sending your child oversea to study. If you are a woman, would you sell your body in England so that your child will enjoy ang-mo education?

They are many other jobs than prostitution which a decent woman would find. You mean Coco is forced into it? Ooooo so she is forced to drive a luxury car back and forth Singapore every day? You mean she haven't cleared her obligations even after so many years of chickening??? Make me wonder....

No point zapping me as this is a dummy account which I will close after this episode has ended.

Bro, pls get your spelling and grammar checked before posting and start to comment on others. Well, you can close this account, it's all up to you. But, KARMA is KARMA. You'll never know till it hits you...btw, even if you don't visit 'vice', that doesn't mean you CAN'T get HIV. Go do some reading before you start acting smart....

peiying99
28-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Karma will land on you these kind of people who visit pros and cause your family to suffer. I did nothing wrong, just to enlighten you. :D

AfA_hmor
28-10-2008, 10:50 PM
u okay or not?
why go through all this trouble to create a dummy account to laugh at ppl and scare ppl?
why can't u live and let live?
you talk abt karma, what about your own? by doing all this and creating hurt, you are creating your own bad karma.

Manofwar
28-10-2008, 11:05 PM

yeah this might be a dummy account, but this reflect what type of person u are.

believe it or not, hope there is Karma bestow upon u for saying such stuff. BTW not all woman choose to be whore, some are like what u said for e sake of $$ and material satifactory.

You cant always kill 2 birds with 1 stone

Manofwar
28-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Come'on i dont know what you are up to, but anway she is also a human who need to eat and survive. And now she met with an tragic end, have some feelings for her and her family. Give her some peace she deserved.

And lesson for you, imagine u are now a gigolo " serving " all those clients of yours, do you think you got a choice to choose? :rolleyes:

Even if you dont pity her or stuff, you also need to spell such words. Keep in mind there is 1 stuff known as KARMA what goes around comes around, even if you DONT CARE about yourself having retrbution, THINK ABOUT your next Generation

thx

peiying99
28-10-2008, 11:18 PM
To all the FUCKING BASTARD that zapped me. Zap as much as you like but I will still stay in +ve territory. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

FUCKING BASTARD KAN NING NAH BU CHOW CHEE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WANNA KNOW WHY????? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

GO ASK SAMMYBOYFOR!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Manofwar
28-10-2008, 11:26 PM
My bet that u are jus a kid, grow up pls if e forum moderator wanna ban u he can go all e way by IP address,

Need to go to the extend by telling ppl how noble you are? by degrading ppl who work this line for e sake of money??

I appulade ppl whom earn $$ thru their own sweat and woe not those who scam , rob or to the extend of murder.

Did she ruin your family or stuff? If no pls keep yr trap shut.

Yeah i agree that i did patronise whore before, but to my family welfare i decided to quit and to yr family welfare, i advise u to stop whatever you do to deframe others.

True we wont know who you are, perhaps one day, we will by flipping e newspaper

peiying99
28-10-2008, 11:47 PM
My bet that u are jus a kid, grow up pls if e forum moderator wanna ban u he can go all e way by IP address,

Need to go to the extend by telling ppl how noble you are? by degrading ppl who work this line for e sake of money??

I appulade ppl whom earn $$ thru their own sweat and woe not those who scam , rob or to the extend of murder.

Did she ruin your family or stuff? If no pls keep yr trap shut.

Yeah i agree that i did patronise whore before, but to my family welfare i decided to quit and to yr family welfare, i advise u to stop whatever you do to deframe others.

True we wont know who you are, perhaps one day, we will by flipping e newspaper

Hey Dude, I fuck your mother Chow chee bye my account still alive ! Try me?

sammyboy also can do nothing on me !

Manofwar
28-10-2008, 11:49 PM
we shall see who shall has e last laugh

Manofwar

Manofwar

peiying99
28-10-2008, 11:52 PM

I repeat " FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHOW CHEE BYE ! "

WE SHALL SEE WHO GOT THE LAST LAUGH !!!! :D

KAN ALL THOSE MOTHER FUCKER WHO ZAPPED ME! YOU ALL GO TO HELL!

BYE BYE !

pok-ko
29-10-2008, 12:12 AM
hey! Now its looks like the topic have changed. SOMETHING SERIOUS HAPPENED IN SAMMYBOY FORUM.
To all the brothers let us just ignore this idiot.
Its a waste of time let us all boycott this fucking bastard.
To Sammyboy > What a disgrace to have this kind of members in this forum.
This forum is about people who wants to share their story and experience not to cursed and swear.
Maybe this guy got some bad memories with prostitute.
I hope the owner of this forum take some action regarding this.........:mad:

lostmypants
29-10-2008, 01:49 AM

I can only come to a few conclusions abt peiying99...

a. He/she is HIV positive and got anger agst all working ladies (probably got it from one of them)

b.IT (I think call peiying IT la...becoz seem like guy but got gal nick...cannot decide to be boy or gal...must be agua)....is AV..

c. IT is Boss in disguise trying to just make us zap for nothing?:confused: Or maybe IT is moderator?:eek:...but I dun think so la..becoz dun think Boss or Moderator is so Bo Liao lor....

All I can say is tat if Boss or Moderator still dun do anything after this stupid display of his stupidity....then.....ALL OF US should really start wondering wat is going on.....actually ....Boss...why u still keeping quiet after all this ah? Sure u have already seen it all...

p.s: If i get zapped for this...I got nothing to say lor....

peanut123
29-10-2008, 02:57 AM
hey! Now its looks like the topic have changed. SOMETHING SERIOUS HAPPENED IN SAMMYBOY FORUM.

curious thing is that his rep points jumped to 60+. That meant that someone gave him a huge up in rep points. But who, and why ?

dunworri
29-10-2008, 03:51 AM

bro,fuckyourmother cool down.............TRY ur Ass:D:D:D

naughtyben22
29-10-2008, 08:51 AM
hey peiying99, you're damn childish... you've a mind of a child? What's all these for? What will you get at the end of the day? :mad:

And I must say that I really hate the way you perceive these prostitutes... No matter what, they're still humans afterall, just like anyone of us. They need to survive, have mouths to feed and family to take care of, so you should be fair to them that sometimes, they've to do this due to circumstances....and most of them time is against their own will...

I guess enough is said. You'll burn in hell instead cos you've no right to look down on other ppl...!!

Go and get a life...!

ivy67
29-10-2008, 09:54 AM
peiying99,coco is my sister in petain,she pass away odeli,why you still write the basthad thing in here,i very sad to my sister coco and angry with 9eiying99, i better ask him go back to home FUCK YOU MOTHER'S PHUA CHI BYE KNNCCB

peiying99
29-10-2008, 10:08 AM
peiying99,coco is my sister in petain,she pass away odeli,why you still write the basthad thing in here,i very sad to my sister coco and angry with 9eiying99, i better ask him go back to home FUCK YOU MOTHER'S PHUA CHI BYE KNNCCB

you too burn in hell ! FUCK YOU MOTHER'S PHUA CHI BYE KNNCCB

Till now I still survive at +ve :D

Valuesman
29-10-2008, 10:18 AM

Coz of this cb kia...my point till neg! But i would still like to tell you one more thing! u r damm a idiot and would comment a deceased person in such way!:mad:

newbie_boy
29-10-2008, 10:19 AM

Hey Childish little kid. Even though you're 'surviving', seems like you wouldn't actually last long....why I say so?
1) Cos you must have kana some cock rotting disease from WL/LB that's why you hated this profession so much.
2) Your ass have been busted so bad that you can't shit anymore and it's disease infested.
3) Your mouth must have been gang banged till it's filled up with ulcers and warts that you have to rely in feeding tubes to eat.
Repent b4 it's too late. Bless your rotten soul.:D

hell*angel
29-10-2008, 10:19 AM
im new here but even i can't stand the words that peiying99 posted. Dun hide behind the monitor and scold all the bad words. If u got the guts, put a time and place and say it face to face....:mad:

newyorker88
29-10-2008, 11:22 AM
you too burn in hell !
Till now I still survive at +ve

You wait, when I get my chance, I ZAP you for sure.

I was too nice to you, telling you I would not zap you previously. Now you zap me first. So, dont blame me, when you get to negative.

So what if the WL is fat or ugly, as you wrote to me in comments to me? She is still a human and working to get the $$$. SHE WORKED, and that is the bottom line.

Afterall, coco is dead, and it is not nice to talk about the dead. Respect the dead. THis advice is for your own good.

dexing
29-10-2008, 12:00 PM
I read with dismay with all these curses and vulgarity words, the Forum is polluted :(

May the Forum Boss and Moderator kindly look into it please.

Though I do not know Coco, I'm praying for her to Rest In Peace.

peiying99
29-10-2008, 12:15 PM
So many bastards zap me but I managed to survive :D

Latest Reputation Received Thread Date Comment
Changi Village (CV) -... 29-10-2008 12:05 PM i hate pple shouting..
Changi Village (CV) -... 29-10-2008 11:58 AM give u 1 gd 1 lol cheers haha
Sometimi serious... 29-10-2008 11:38 AM .
Sometimi serious... 29-10-2008 11:20 AM ha ha ha
FRs Only. Commercial or... 29-10-2008 10:49 AM ok, as you like!
FRs Only. Commercial or... 29-10-2008 10:26 AM zapped u for your nasty words. NO RESPECT.
CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs 29-10-2008 10:07 AM spamming
Sometimi serious... 29-10-2008 08:57 AM i agreed with u half half only
Is your sperm like this? 29-10-2008 08:30 AM idiot
Sometimi serious... 29-10-2008 07:10 AM weirdo
Sometimi serious... 29-10-2008 03:49 AM More rude stuff from you - sam
Sometimi serious... 29-10-2008 03:48 AM You are fucking rude - sam
Is your sperm like this? 29-10-2008 02:21 AM See how long you can still stay in +ve territory
Sometimi serious... 29-10-2008 02:04 AM same to u
Is your sperm like this? 29-10-2008 01:56 AM +ve territory, really bo?
Is your sperm like this? 29-10-2008 01:54 AM zap u
Is your sperm like this? 29-10-2008 01:52 AM get yrself a shrimp, loser.
Is your sperm like this? 29-10-2008 01:50 AM rude posting
Sometimi serious... 29-10-2008 01:33 AM idiot
Sometimi serious... 29-10-2008 01:22 AM zap u for being rude
To reveal or not???? 29-10-2008 01:07 AM Got guys then post in TCSS htread and let all my bros zap u.....dun post here act hero small boy!
3M1F gang bang 29-10-2008 01:03 AM down for messing with my club 25 bros
CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs 29-10-2008 12:53 AM bastard still don't learn
cousin 29-10-2008 12:49 AM Zap~
CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs 29-10-2008 12:46 AM u deserve it
CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs 29-10-2008 12:39 AM SHUT UP YR ASS!
SOLID massage by PRC... 29-10-2008 12:27 AM f u
cousin 29-10-2008 12:23 AM u r really pain in ass..ww
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 11:58 PM 123
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 09:34 PM hi dickface.
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 06:05 PM please do not say pros this way - medicheng
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 02:16 PM oIo , ,.I.. 2 u
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 11:47 AM go to hell
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 10:59 AM I hope ur mother and you rot in hell
All Petain FR experience 28-10-2008 08:29 AM u can go accompany her
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 08:05 AM dislike your remark
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 07:56 AM you are bad
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 07:46 AM I disapprove what you have said
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 07:28 AM what to do with samleong
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 07:24 AM very rude
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 07:04 AM pls show some respect to the dead
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 06:39 AM bad bad post
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 06:36 AM you are a power clone
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 12:38 AM You really kiam kan.
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 12:06 AM you are not a human, go eat shit! sukasong zap you
Sometimi serious... 28-10-2008 12:03 AM You're bad
Sometimi serious... 27-10-2008 10:55 PM talk cock
Sometimi serious... 27-10-2008 10:42 PM Kan ni lau bu!!!
Sometimi serious... 27-10-2008 10:23 PM tsk
Sometimi serious... 27-10-2008 10:06 PM fuck u

I want more !!! Please zap me hard and more more !!!! :D

29-10-2008, 01:23 PM

You are crazy. you don't belong here

8chye2
29-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Shit ! Want to zap this kid press wrongly , end up uppin him...:mad:

newyorker88
29-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Shit ! Want to zap this kid press wrongly , end up uppin him...:

Dont worry, I will do it for you.

onion_rings
29-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Dont worry, I will do it for you.

Can i also join in? opps just did it! :D

spidermel
29-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Can i also join in? opps just did it! :D

Oh i wan up him but wrongly zap him... :D btw his posting juz like that mia chow ah kua didixiaoxiao.... :D

darkwarrior
29-10-2008, 03:45 PM
I want more !!! Please zap me hard and more more !!!! :D

Why you cursed at the death, can't you just let her rest in peace? :mad:

It's dirty my hand to zap you, meaningless...I will not :mad:

samueltoh
29-10-2008, 05:52 PM
to all bro out there,let just ignore the childish peiying69.I think he having some uncure illness(mental problem)...that why he is so stupid...or maybe he is the killer.that why he so hate coco...maybe we should refer him to the police to check and let coco rest in peace.

jerrystockton
29-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Shit ! Want to zap this kid press wrongly , end up uppin him...:mad:

bro, i laught until cannot stop after i read your post. anyway, will zap him as i disagree his statement and will up you once i regain power cause you really make me laught :D:D:D

AmazonGer
29-10-2008, 08:57 PM

No I differ. You will.

cHipToYol
29-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Rest in peace Co Co. Hope ur journey is a smooth one

8chye2
29-10-2008, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE=Intel Inside;3187621][COLOR="Navy"][B]this asshole has tons of clones! thats why he is so yaya papaya!
he definitely will mass zap me but its alright since i must expose him & warn u all as he will retaliate since u all are against him.

If its true , this kid really got all the time in the world. Doesn't he have to do his homework ???:confused:

onion_rings
30-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Oh i wan up him but wrongly zap him... :D btw his posting juz like that mia chow ah kua didixiaoxiao.... :D

nnkc u lidat goot meh??? :mad: Yeah a little bit like that didixiaoxiao hor :p

naughtyben22
30-10-2008, 12:22 AM
to all bro out there,let just ignore the childish peiying69.I think he having some uncure illness(mental problem)...that why he is so stupid...or maybe he is the killer.that why he so hate coco...maybe we should refer him to the police to check and let coco rest in peace.

I agree... maybe we should just ignore him. And if there's justice in this world, perhaps he's being tracked and closely monitored by now...

Hee....just wait and see! :D

lostmypants
30-10-2008, 08:02 AM

hmmmm.....now is 8am SG time on 30th Oct? See u got a nice -41?:D

Still yaya? Maybe got to go find some papaya??:confused:

See wats ur next post.....just curious.....hopefully not another show of ur proven stupidity again...

Historyx
30-10-2008, 09:46 AM

What you said has many rights and wrongs. But who are you to judge people? Even god is merciful and forgives those who are repentful. But you? You condemn people to hell. Everyone has their own principles in life. So do you. We respect yours, so should you. You make yourself sound like a saint. But a saint doesnt condemn others. If we are bad in this way, you too is bad in your own way. Peace out

newyorker88
30-10-2008, 01:18 PM

Just to be fair to PDMM. They cannot work LEGALLY for first fews years here. By the way, England does not have such visas for PDMMs, correct me if AI am wrong, but as far as I know, singapore is the only country to allow.

69ASIMO69
30-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Is Coco driving an malaysian plate Honda Accord, champage gold colour????

TommyPingPong
30-10-2008, 03:10 PM

Your karma will run deeply, and hoped Coco spirit will visit you tonight :mad:

TommyPingPong
30-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Sammy Wars: Return of the Clone Masters

Since this peiying99 had confess that he is a clone of some clone keepers and I had an issue that is always wanted to be answered.

What I do not understand is why does Sammyboy forum Uncle Sam does nothing about them? I was always wondering if they are his sponsors and they got this super zap accounts as a form of reward for these clone masters.

Hoped the boss will clarify about my thinking. I think other samsters share the same thought as me. I am sure there are many people who are from the era of delphi forum when SBF was getting more popular will think this sort of issue is getting out of hand.

SBF suppose to be a channel to share good FR, contacts, Good bonks, good massage gals etc. not about mass zapping by a single source by a clone master :(

Manofwar
30-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Guess for now that KID is gone for good perhaps had bunt in hell.

Nevertheless hope coco soul rest in peace.

If u think u are really god, Y not try to change yr self first

Neighbour
30-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Coz of this cb kia...my point till neg! But i would still like to tell you one more thing! u r damm a idiot and would comment a deceased person in such way!:mad:

Bro, i'm in the same boat as you..

bloody hell! if i had known i wouldn't have zapped that idiot and dirty my hand, might as well let karma fall on him till the day he dies and burn in hell till no reincarnation. :mad:

Wonder why he MIA? registering new nicks to stir shit again?!

Castrol
30-10-2008, 11:33 PM
everytime there is a thread for a prostitute who passed away, sure got war. :D

sammyboyfor
31-10-2008, 03:00 AM
everytime there is a thread for a prostitute who passed away, sure got war.

Tell me about it. Remember this one? :D http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/53698-minute-silence-l8h19g23.html

More than 2 years have passed and I STILL don't understand why there is such an outpouring of grief whenever some hooker kicks the bucket?:rolleyes:

People seem to forget that these women lived lives of ill repute. While they deserve a decent funeral, they sure has hell don't deserve to be honored for their contribution to society!:rolleyes:

The "one minute of silence" call in the previous thread on the subject was hilarious. Perhaps we should give the next prostitute that konks off a state funeral. :p

Ah Dez
31-10-2008, 03:07 AM
1 min of silence pls.....

i just cum.... i kill thousands of my childrens...:(

lostmypants
31-10-2008, 03:37 AM
Tell me about it. Remember this one? :D http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/53698-minute-silence-l8h19g23.html

More than 2 years have passed and I STILL don't understand why there is such an outpouring of grief whenever some hooker kicks the bucket?

People seem to forget that these women lived lives of ill repute. While they deserve a decent funeral, they sure has hell don't deserve to be honored for their contribution to society!

The "one minute of silence" call in the previous thread on the subject was hilarious. Perhaps we should give next prostitute that konks off a state funeral.

Boss...while i agree tat their profession is not something to be proud of....the other side of the coin is also true...no demand...no supply....:p

I think the issue with peiying was not the death of this Coco....but rather....he way he showed utter disrespect for the dead...especially one who died so tragically...

True she may not warrant a one min of silence or state funeral...but I am sure she also does not deserve such disrespect even in her death...:cool:

Thanks

sammyboyfor
31-10-2008, 03:46 AM
True she may not warrant a one min of silence or state funeral...but I am sure she also does not deserve such disrespect even in her death...:cool:

Thanks

Who deserves to go to hell? Let's do a survey: :p

Murderers : Heaven / Hell ?
Rapists : Heaven / Hell ?
Politicians : Heaven / Hell ?
Prostitutes : Heaven / Hell ?
Loan sharks : Heaven / Hell ?
Bank Officers who sold High Notes : Heaven / Hell ? :D

Remember, at the end of the day, all are HUMAN!

lostmypants
31-10-2008, 04:13 AM

Applaud u for this last post....cannot agree more....after all....all human...;)

We may not know wat he/she did in his.her life and where he/she should end up...at least ..lets not be so rude as to WISH for he/her to burn in hell.....tat is not decided by us...

Thanks Boss.....appreciate ur reply once again...:D

naughtyben22
31-10-2008, 05:15 AM

Haha, Boss, your poll-like reply says it all... short and sweet and right to the point... can't agree with you more... think we shouldn't condemn him la, just ignore him. think he's now low profile already so heck-care him la. :D

peiying99
31-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Sammyboyfor is right, why grief over a prostitute ?

A day a child is born is awaiting for his dying day whether when and where. It's all fated an calculated.

For my action I deserved those zapping and sorry for those get into moderaton for fucking me without leaving their nick behind.

If you all still cannot get over for my previous RUDE postings, by all mean this last post for you all CONTINUE ZAPPING ME.

The nick peiying99 is a history and wish all good days ahead and good health.

lostmypants
31-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Sammyboyfor is right, why grief over a prostitute ?

A day a child is born is awaiting for his dying day whether when and where. It's all fated an calculated.

For my action I deserved those zapping and sorry for those get into moderaton for fucking me without leaving their nick behind.

If you all still cannot get over for my previous RUDE postings, by all mean this last post for you all CONTINUE ZAPPING ME.

The nick peiying99 is a history and wish all good days ahead and good health.

Peiying ,

If ur last post is sincere...I can accept ur pt of view coz tat is ur pt of view and u are entitled to it..

As for me...I will let bygones be bygones (for now)

newyorker88
31-10-2008, 01:53 PM

At least you say sorry. THat is a good start. Lets start anew.

DotCom
31-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi bro dot com thanks for clearing up everything. Btw is coco still married or divorced?

just to answer your curiosity... she's not divorced (yet)but her hubby had left her n children ... a complicated affair ... :eek:

Neighbour
31-10-2008, 06:21 PM

I was one of them that zap and F you. The harm has already been done. :mad:

Teekopek
31-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Rip Coco...

scorelan
31-10-2008, 10:37 PM
RIP Coco.... All will start over again in next life....

flowerpot
01-11-2008, 12:59 AM

I think he got con-ed by some peidu mama....

think his wife did this to him...

They are many other jobs than prostitution which a decent woman would find. You mean Coco is forced into it? Ooooo so she is forced to drive a luxury car back and forth Singapore every day?

COMFIRM peiying99 knows COCO.

You mean she haven't cleared her obligations even after so many years of chickening??? Make me wonder....

The Force
01-11-2008, 08:19 AM

We (humans) think of ourselves as the supreme beings, above all others and in absolute control of our destiny and surroundings.

We live in a false sense of security only to be awakened by Mother Nature’s fury, almost to remind us of her presence and our responsibility towards her child (The Earth).

May The Force be with You. :D

xtremsproz
01-11-2008, 08:45 AM

Boss,

This type of thing is difficult to judge. But anywhere below is my answer.

Murderers : If the Murderers kill someone to save another 100 person?
Rapists : Hell.
Politicians : Depend on what they do. Like George Washington? i believe he go to heaven.
Prostitutes : What is wrong with been a prostitutes? They don't rob or steal. It the life that they are born with, or should i say the god give them this fate?
Loan sharks : This type of people deserve to go hell. If they have the money to lend and later break other people family, why they don't want to start a business?
Bank Officers who sold High Notes : Only these who tell the investor that there is zero risk in their High Notes need to go hell. (For cheating other people)

alvin36
01-11-2008, 04:16 PM

I think he got con-ed by some peidu mama....

think his wife did this to him...

They are many other jobs than prostitution which a decent woman would find. You mean Coco is forced into it? Ooooo so she is forced to drive a luxury car back and forth Singapore every day?

COMFIRM peiying99 knows COCO.

You mean she haven't cleared her obligations even after so many years of chickening??? Make me wonder....

there is some truth in what bro flowerpot said, personally i know 2 WL in petain for i bonked for over 10 years. i still visist them once in a while, and we treat each other as friends. The reasons why they go into this line is definitely in need of money (in the beginning), but honestly, i do not think that they are so desperate of money until they must sell their body. the main reason is they want fast money, and solve their problem faster, thinking that after few years, they have enough savings and can quit.

But, sadly, after so many years, they still never quit. WHY WHY ?? these are some of the reasons :

1. money is never enough
2. after working so many years, their friends and kakis are in the same line. therefore, if they quit, they will be afraid that there is nothing else they can do.
3. they do not believe in men anymore, therefore, they will not allow them to go into any relationship
4. they do not believe in quiting and venture into business, as they believe that this are their hard earned money, they have no business experience, and dont believe in joint venture, as they dont want to risk their money.

as for those younger GL gals, I understand from a friend (he used to work as a driver in GL houses) that alot of all these WL have a bf in malaysia, and most of their earning go to bf to help them clear debts or venture into business.

chongfu
01-11-2008, 04:42 PM
I got a friend who is like your friend. Just that he is a robber and he hurt people after robbing them:D

But, sadly, after so many years, he still never quit. WHY WHY ?? these are some of the reasons :

1. money is never enough
2. after working so many years, his friends and kakis are in the same line. therefore, if he quit, he will be afraid that there is nothing else they can do.
3. He do not believe in quiting and venture into business, as they believe that this are their hard earned money, they have no business experience, and dont believe in joint venture, as he dont want to risk their money.

Good reasons but does not justify why they in this trade

Dirk Kuyt
01-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Still cannot recall who this coco is? Anyone got her picture?

RumpRanger
02-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Prostitution, like smoking, drinking and gambling, is a VICE.

Many of the women get into this line in times of desperation but once they're hooked with easy money, it is very difficult for them to get out of the business without some external help.

It is sad, but I still see some of the women I used to visit 15 years ago still selling their bodies. From being young, to middle-aged to old. You would think that they would make a better life with all the money they had earned but I think they are too scared or don't know how to break free of this vice.

nitecrawllerr
02-11-2008, 10:58 AM
They are many other jobs than prostitution which a decent woman would find.

Try telling that to millions & millions of jobless Indonesian woman.

After the downfall of Late Suharto, riots everywhere in Indonesia. MNC and alot of companies were forced to shut down. Retrenchment everywhere. If you a woman with kids and old folks at home ( a common sight in Indonesia household)to feed, with no jobs available because theres none, what would you do?? Pray and hope for rice/money to fall from the sky?? Beg for money on the streets? Go rob a bank?

hell*angel
03-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Hi Bros
Me juz went to petain yesterday to frequent Maggie & happen to talk to one of my friend who is a boss there. He told me after the incident happen, less pple visit the place already.
Business bad...
So i asked him whether the police or reporter still visit the place becoz alot of guys (including me) scared to go as afraid will kana interview or take picture...
He said no more police / reporter goes there anymore.
So its now safe to go back already...

flanders
05-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Hi All PT bros
I jus visited PT yesterday .. yes, the 'walking' crowd seem less & the car park lots got many .. I did not see anyone looking like reporters .. situation seem 'normal' only less crowded ..

Wanted to check on my fav girls .. the others working so i checked in with h10r3 eileen .. the WLs are quite scared (sure lah, got people die leh) but life must go on .. so the WLs carry on their work ..

Also, h18 close already .. all gers moved to h7 ..

I also want to send my sincere condolence to Coco's family & to Coco .. may you rest in peace ..

Wishing all PT bros good bonking .. (get it while PT still open) .. sigh .. writing this also feel sad :( .. for Coco & for PT ..

Flanders

Shocking_vibes
05-11-2008, 11:16 AM
So is H22 open or closed???

What about gals like ada?

BIGFIGHTER
05-11-2008, 11:54 AM
So is H22 open or closed???

What about gals like ada?

On my visiting yday ( 04 Nov 2008 )
The H22 still closed

Cherrs

flanders
06-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi all PT bros

I went down yesterday & h22 is open .. I did not enter house as i do not have fav WL working there ..

The crowd to me is like go back to normal alredy ..

Sigh .. Life goes on ..

Wishing PT bros good bonking ;) .. enjoy PT while it lasts ..

Cheers,

Flanders

newyorker88
08-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Try telling that to millions & millions of jobless Indonesian woman.

After the downfall of Late Suharto, riots everywhere in Indonesia. MNC and alot of companies were forced to shut down. Retrenchment everywhere. If you a woman with kids and old folks at home ( a common sight in Indonesia household)to feed, with no jobs available because theres none, what would you do?? Pray and hope for rice/money to fall from the sky?? Beg for money on the streets? Go rob a bank?

I agree with you. Here, I ever had once a MILF who just gave birth by C section after 2 months and has to come to batam to work in MP. I did not quite believe it. But after she took off her clothes, I saw the cut and her huge tits. Keep complain about pain and itch on the scar. Warned her not to eat beef, eggs and certain sea food, which may cause infections. She was shocked to learn that.

Opt for HJ, and tip her well.

So dont ever look down on them. THey have their reasons.

No woman would want to work in this line if possible. NEVER CHEAT THEM. that is the worst crime I can imagine.:(

cocoinpeace
12-11-2008, 01:15 AM
To all Bro,
Having read all this nasty things about coco death grieve me so much.
I have been to Flanders for almost 10 yrs.
Yes.I have seen coco a thousand times.
She used to be at the house 30.she always wear her sexy yellow mini skirt.
sadly she die wearing it.But I have never bed her.She is too pretty that i too shy to ask her.,but i always smile at her...and she smile back.
I never knew her name..but her face only...i never talked to her..just look at her makes my day....why i never bed her..was because i like her too much..i kept this to this day..since her death..i cannot bring myself to go Flanders again..in my mind BEFROE her death i wish she would just quit and get married and never return..but sadly death do the quitting for her.

When i read the papers ..my heart pound faster than FAST...Why..becos the discriptions fit her..i cried my heart out ..it can't be her...it cannot be her..no..is not true..all is a dream..a nitemare....
i couldn't sleep and eat...so today..i took up the courage and went down...I asked the wl at house 30..where coco used to work..they told me.."didn't you read the papers"..she was murdered by someone....my heart fell to the floor..i cried a few drops..then the WL say to themselves..he is very upset over coco death... I want to tell you all bro..every body die..yes.. but the way she die is too horrible...just imagine that scumbag broke her 2 front teeth and stab her heart..THIS IS OUTRIGHT MURDER IN THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!and he walks free to this day...I hope the police catch the scumbag..any body please help the police..for coco sake and her family and friends...and for woman too...this murderer is on the loose..i cannot accept it till he is caught...i dun know why i felt this way..i hardly knew her...who is she too me..but i am human...we may not know each other..but i feel for her and and her family...woman are made for man so that his heart will be softened....woman can live w/o men..but no way can a man live w/o a woman...god made woman for men so that he can protect her,give her love and in return she gave men the heavenly pleasure that a triilion $ cannot produce..the very sensuous feeling that men lived for...what the scumbag did..he will have to answer to her when he dies...the day of reckoning will come to him..I know..coco will come for him..in his dreams and daylight..he will have no peace...i suggest he give himself up...only the lord can forgive him...mortals like us cannot...I wrote this is tell all that.."if you have nothing good to say:...keep quite...prostitute all not...no one deserves this...if she offended anyone..i take the blame on behalf of her...i am no angel at all..we all need to control our rage to hurt people physically..especially woman and helpless...so let coco rest in peace...
Jesus forgave mary madelene the prostitute....so jesus will also forgive coco.
Jesus will also forgive the murderer if he repent before he die...listen you the murderer... give ur self up..and face your actions....what did you gain in doing this...?? now that you have come to ur sense..how do you feel now..?
is it worth the killing...??...what did she do to you that you have to knife her..?you may not be reading this...but all these words will haunt you till your last breath...

Eulogy for Coco:
I never knew her name,but I know how she dress
I never spoke to her,but I know her smile
I never touch her,but I can feel her
She doesn't know me,She didn't have to
She die a horrible death, But I like to see her happy in heaven now
You have left this horrible life of yours,The next life owes you a better one
If no one remembers you, I remember you forever.
They may say I am crazy,lets just say..its between you and me.
If there is second chance,I will do all means to help your troubled life.
Now that all is gone,May you rest in peace.
The agony of lost dream never fulfilled is a cruel twist
But take comfort that,alas all is over never to torment you again.

I have learn to be more forgiving and tolerant because your death taught me that life is too short and fragile...Live every moment..Love everyday.."REO Speedwagon"..

Note:This post is one and the last of mine.
In memory of COCO.

fallen_angel
12-11-2008, 12:03 PM
consolations to you, my bro... may her soul rest in peace...:(

yjmteen
29-11-2008, 04:07 PM
wish i dont have to go back to tat life anymore, even aft this marriage end.

Logarexx
08-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Hi guys! I have a serious trouble with my stomach. My doctor said me get Loperamide. What you think about this drug??? Is it really good? He gave me this (http://buyloperamideonline.freehostingz.com) link for full information.
P.S. Problems began after I got milk shrimps and beer.

Zarc
08-04-2009, 08:12 AM
This incident happen last year but still there are samsters talking about it. Well, may her soul rest in peace.

beet
08-04-2009, 10:59 AM
This incident happen last year but still there are samsters talking about it. Well, may her soul rest in peace.

This serve to be a warning to all WLs. Practise safety at all times especially when dealing with customers who appear to have a violent streak.

Rizo
10-04-2009, 08:56 AM
This serve to be a warning to all WLs. Practise safety at all times especially when dealing with customers who appear to have a violent streak.

Life of an WL is truly tough. If they don't give good service, they don't have biz. If they give too good service, other men will get jealous and hammer them. Haiz... :o

beet
10-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Life of an WL is truly tough. If they don't give good service, they don't have biz. If they give too good service, other men will get jealous and hammer them. Haiz... :o

Yup. I agree. Of cos, I'm believe that no one would want to sell their body unless absolutely necessary given the dangers.

vice
10-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Time to move on. WLs knew what they got themselves into. It is willing buyer and willing seller. :)

Shocking_vibes
10-04-2009, 10:48 AM

Was that why she was killed? Cos of jealousy?

For a place like petain how would anyone know who is getting better service or not?:confused:

fcuket
23-04-2009, 09:56 AM
For a place like petain how would anyone know who is getting better service or not?:confused:

Through forum loh. Nowadays gals are getting savy. I was bonking a streetwalker and she asked me to post a good FR for her. huh?!?!

Cheonging101
07-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Where's your FR? :D

BTW, killer's still at large. Police "bo zo gang", wait for killer to drop from heaven onto their lap again. Think we forgot about it already? :mad:

Got time to go for raids but no time to find killer... useless! :mad:

tearsinmi
07-05-2009, 06:02 PM
guys..i a newbie..
help mi if dn mind..
thx.. where tis petain u talkin bout?
i go der but it seem quiet..whre e room?

tek524
07-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Ai yo... Time to move on lah... :)

lobang_kid
12-05-2009, 03:57 PM
If H22 close down then what about ada? :( Any bros knows if she move to other house?

yelaixiang
17-05-2009, 02:19 AM
If H22 close down then what about ada? :( Any bros knows if she move to other house?

the section where the incident happened seems to be perm closed off now...

Ada has just relocated to the room outside where she used to be in the same house... walk in all the way last room to the right if i recall correctly from recent visit... hope u can find her in action and resume enjoyment... ^^

Shocking_vibes
17-05-2009, 07:39 AM
Where's your FR? :D

BTW, killer's still at large. Police "bo zo gang", wait for killer to drop from heaven onto their lap again. Think we forgot about it already? :mad:

Got time to go for raids but no time to find killer... useless! :mad:

U mean the killer is still at large?

Amazing he actually managed to kill her in the cramped confines of her room and then escape and i am sure there were witnesses around since that place is always packed with people and no clues and nothing.