PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Chinese Natural Therapy Centre

bestbest
05-02-2003, 09:09 PM
At 2nd level of Tanjong Pagar Plaza. Quite new and with individual cubicles separated by curtains. Oil massage + body scrub = $46 for one hour. At least 2 young and good looking PRC gals at their 20s namely, Xiao Mei and Xiao Fung. Good massage skills and great boobs too.

BluewaterAngler
05-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Any special?

SurFforum
06-02-2003, 12:07 PM
Not that I'm aware of...

However they do massage your dick upon request, not really a JG, but better than nothing.

Not all of them provide the service though.

Yes, Xiao Mei is quite pretty and young.

Xiao Shuang is also pretty but a little older.

Penn
06-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by SurFforum
Not that I'm aware of...

However they do massage your dick upon request, not really a JG, but better than nothing.

Not all of them provide the service though.

Yes, Xiao Mei is quite pretty and young.

Xiao Shuang is also pretty but a little older.

brudder surfforum,

u mentioned that not all provide that svc of dick massage,
will u be kind enough to let us know the girl which do that?
cos i dun wanna later go then kena one which dun do it. (waste time & $$)
jus do dick massage, can shoot yr load? :)

SurFforum
06-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Just massage, not until you cum.

I know the owner, Cindy & Xiao Mei does massage for you, especially when you go for the body scrub. But they will usually let you initiate it...

Have yet to try the others on that.

live2002evil
06-02-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by SurFforum
Just massage, not until you cum.

I know the owner, Cindy & Xiao Mei does massage for you, especially when you go for the body scrub. But they will usually let you initiate it...

Have yet to try the others on that.

while having dick massage, can we touch them? if only doing oil massage, got dick massage or not? pls let me know, maybe going later

bestbest
07-02-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by live2002evil
while having dick massage, can we touch them? if only doing oil massage, got dick massage or not? pls let me know, maybe going later

HJ or JG = $50. Can touchee, in and out..
But no stripping as the place is too small and vulnerable to surprise raid.

Therefore bj/fj also highly unlikely.

But the good look, good skill and good bods of some of the gals there have made it a worthwhile trip...Cindy, lau chio (not too lau actually)...Xiao Mei, young with great boobs..Xiao Fung, same as Xiao Mei.

live2002evil
07-02-2003, 12:54 AM
cfm xiao mei do hj, jus went down today. not bad looking, told me she born in yr of dragon, 20+ only. got big boobs with small nipples, during hj can suck nipples. massage not really good, rub here rub there only. oil massage at $36, tips up to u. not a bad place really. worth going.

s888
07-02-2003, 04:29 PM
wat the damage like for hj?

SurFforum
07-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Both Xiao Mei and Xiao Fung are hot stuff!

Was trying to get an appointment tonight, and they were both booked till 9pm.

soccer-siao
07-02-2003, 04:52 PM
indeed there is a small crowd there, but after looking at xiao mei n Xiao Fung , I think that they are over rated liao lah. Xiao Fung is like slightly plump 30+ lady and xiao mei boob is not as big as it seems. Though a bit slim but can pass onli.

Anyhow, tried xiao Fung and massage so so only.

she touch my didi and ask me wan any special - she said must give xiao fei(Tips) I said ok lah. Do the HJ and nothing much special, touch her touch there, touch her nipple but she can " bo ke yi" I insist and put my had rup the nipple. rub rub here reb rub there..thats all

Nothing much fantastic lah , just my personal view, to each his own hor....

anfkk
07-02-2003, 05:42 PM
Ya, been there once before. The two younger masseuse are really not that young what. Nothing special about that place. My own personal opinion is that HC still more worth it. Anyway, like is said, one mans meat is another mans poison.

soccer-siao
07-02-2003, 06:10 PM
better go to IP HC , grace or summer aka ice better than them

ray922
08-02-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by anfkk
Ya, been there once before. The two younger masseuse are really not that young what. Nothing special about that place. My own personal opinion is that HC still more worth it. Anyway, like is said, one mans meat is another mans poison.

Agree with you, is all hype and their massage skill really sucks.

soccer-siao
08-02-2003, 11:07 AM
seems that there is a trend over here, one brother recomm one place and everyone flop over there, after that all disappointed...kekekek , I wasted $86.00 yesterday to learn a lesson...kekekek

Let recomm place that are really good one so that every one can benefit from it hor...

bestbest
10-02-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by soccer-siao
indeed there is a small crowd there, but after looking at xiao mei n Xiao Fung , I think that they are over rated liao lah. Xiao Fung is like slightly plump 30+ lady and xiao mei boob is not as big as it seems. Though a bit slim but can pass onli.

she touch my didi and ask me wan any special - she said must give xiao fei(Tips) I said ok lah. Do the HJ and nothing much special, touch her touch there, touch her nipple but she can " bo ke yi" I insist and put my had rup the nipple. rub rub here reb rub there..thats all

Sure or not? Xiao Fung a plump 30+ lady??? In fact, Xiao Mei has more flesh than her if you open your eyes big big. Wa liao, dun mislead people leh. Granted that massage skill of Xiao Fung is not that good but for sure, in my opinion that she has a good attitude and she puts on a smiling face even when she says 'bu ke yi'. Of course, if you are looking for something more than a hj or jg, or if you are looking for gals who are younger than age 21, that's not the place you are looking for..hehehe. Anyway, can't agree more that one man's meat is another man's pis..

live2002evil
11-02-2003, 02:28 AM

u sure xiao mei boobs not big.......she at least c - d cup liao. if tat not big 4 u, i dunno wat is big. can we get another opinion of xiao mei boobs here.....

soccer-siao
11-02-2003, 05:42 PM
well , as said again, to each its own loh

live2002evil
17-02-2003, 03:54 PM
went on sat, had a lady called linda. not bad looking, china u-grad i was told. said she taught at commonwealth secondary b4, maybe teaches some of us bros b4 here ha. told her to massage front only n groin area. she did a very good groin massage for abt 40mins, moving from ur left to right n then infront of u in between ur legs. the way she look at ur didi n u when massaging damm shoik. seems to b enjoying herself more than me. very seductive. in the end i have to ask her to shoot me off or i dun think she will stop. then i will have to add another session. very enjoyable. can suck nipples, but need to persuade very hard. total i paid $70: 1 hr session + hj

Shyguy
18-02-2003, 07:34 PM
So does xiao-mei allow guys to suck her nipples or just can touch?? More gian for her as mi like bigger boobs

Baytahan
18-02-2003, 07:59 PM
Post gd FR, all brothers wate time & $$!

bestbest
18-02-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Baytahan
Post gd FR, all brothers wate time & $$!

Hi bro baytahan.

After looking at your 55 postings, you have been asking a lot of questions but without posting a good FR. How cum?

live2002evil
19-02-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Shyguy
So does xiao-mei allow guys to suck her nipples or just can touch?? More gian for her as mi like bigger boobs

READ..,,,,,OPEN UR EYES........READ MY POST.........cfm can suck

ariez
25-02-2003, 12:45 AM
i've tried siao mei..... she give a gd hj n it's free!
ask her how much must i pay she says no need.

2.00AM
25-02-2003, 01:56 AM
heya ariez!

wah say, sure or not? u must be damn handsome then until the girl finds it a pleasure to service u FOC! hahaha.

but seriously, how did u do it? did u ask for the HJ first? or did she offer u just like that, out of the blue, with no strings attached?

do share lah, ya? :)

thanks!

Originally posted by ariez
i've tried siao mei..... she give a gd hj n it's free!
ask her how much must i pay she says no need.

ariez
25-02-2003, 02:28 PM
i was suprise oso. i felt asleep during de massage, than she woke me up saying times up. so i told her alittle bit longer lah.
she says ok n massage me for another 5mins. when 5mins was over i again ask for another 5 more mins. that is when she suddenly put her hand on my didi n ask me is that what i'm waiting for! i reply if u say yes then yes loh. so i decided to ask her if she provide any other service n she says no. than i ask her what she doing wif my didi now..... she smile n says cuz i'm cute.
(dun think i'm cute at all) manage to touch her tits only cuz she wear panty hose that day so hand cannot go in. anyway she really gives a gd hj but i abit pai seh cuz time over by 20mins n she oso got other customer waiting for her. she wanted to give me her hp no but i did not wun it. it will be gd if she just could lose abit of weight.

Heeman77
25-02-2003, 03:35 PM
was there a week ago, was told XF had left. Saw a few old aunties definately above 35 and not lc some more. Really cannot make it. Care the bros here who had tried Linda or XM or even some others give insight of their ages? Thanks in advance.

axedia
25-02-2003, 04:43 PM
can any bro truthly recommend someone good??? helps appreciated

fishcraze
25-02-2003, 10:32 PM
Was there this afternoon...purposely choose Xiao Mei...she told me no special leh...kenna con by one of the bro here. *sigh*:mad:

gunner
25-02-2003, 11:46 PM
Guess this place is clean. Been there 3 times. served by diff ladies. They simply not interested in my eracting dick.
haha..

lanjiao
26-02-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by fishcraze
Was there this afternoon...purposely choose Xiao Mei...she told me no special leh...kenna con by one of the bro here. *sigh*:mad:

no special??????? i can swear by my didi i got hj from linda n xiao mei after reading the recomendation here........will go n try again to see if they still do it.

i got no share in the place, i jus like china gals

fishcraze
26-02-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by lanjiao
no special??????? i can swear by my didi i got hj from linda n xiao mei after reading the recomendation here........will go n try again to see if they still do it.

i got no share in the place, i jus like china gals

Confirm lah..i purposely ask her somemore. Cannot even touch her boobs...sad!!!:(

ariez
26-02-2003, 09:23 AM
As i said, i ask her does she provide any other service n she says no. So i guess those bros who got hj from her must be gd looking.
As far as i know she give me a free hj. But she said that she dun do special..... think maybe if she likes u than she do for free. Any of the bros here paid her for hj?

live2002evil
27-02-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by ariez
As i said, i ask her does she provide any other service n she says no. So i guess those bros who got hj from her must be gd looking.
As far as i know she give me a free hj. But she said that she dun do special..... think maybe if she likes u than she do for free. Any of the bros here paid her for hj?

must ask her to give it to me free also, or maye i not yandao enough, so must pay :(

ariez
27-02-2003, 01:36 PM
i oso not yandao leh..... maybe u not cute enough...lolz
Cuz she says i cute mah. Should have taken her hp no. when she wanted to give me.....

live2002evil
09-03-2003, 04:56 PM
linda cfm still doing hj. went ystr n ask her to start directly on special. enjoy it for a whole 45mins b4 asking her to shoot me off. 1 thing though, she dun allow me to suck her nipples ystr, but can dig.

live2002evil
09-03-2003, 09:53 PM
i forget to add.......linda got very bad breadth.

fishcraze
10-03-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by live2002evil
i forget to add.......linda got very bad breadth.

Care to describe Linda?? slim?? Boob size good?? Btw..wat your total damage??

live2002evil
10-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by fishcraze
Care to describe Linda?? slim?? Boob size good?? Btw..wat your total damage?? .

bro fishcraze, pls read page 2. her boobs not big n not small, maybe between b-c cup

powertool69
13-03-2003, 07:25 PM
Went to this place to check out last week after seeing some FRs. Asked for Siao Mei or Linda but was told by the lady boss (cindy)... not available. so recommended another PRC.

Get tis new PRC gal aged abt 32yrs. Just started work abt 2 weeks. Look quite chio. Name ..... Ai Wah. was told she was a nurse back in PRC. New in tis line. Her massage is lousy, press here press there.... rub here... rub there.... but body quite solid. Managed to ask her for HJ after much persuasion.

The excitement is that she is quite naive. said that never done it for stranger except her hubby. KNN... don't even know I shoot liao or not..... She saw some juice coming out from my dick & tot I finished liao & start cleaning me up!!! KNN.... blur f*#k. Managed to tell her I'm not done yet & she felt embarassed & finished her job. Tips her $30.00.... Bonus... can dig dig but don't allow frenching & raba raba neneh.... Maybe next time.....

rangerfighter
14-03-2003, 03:11 PM
was there but no special...very disappointed.. massage so so only...

live2002evil
14-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by rangerfighter
was there but no special...very disappointed.. massage so so only...

which girl massage u?

whitehorse
15-03-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by powertool69
Went to this place to check out last week after seeing some FRs. Asked for Siao Mei or Linda but was told by the lady boss (cindy)... not available. so recommended another PRC.

Get tis new PRC gal aged abt 32yrs. Just started work abt 2 weeks. Look quite chio. Name ..... Ai Wah. was told she was a nurse back in PRC. New in tis line. Her massage is lousy, press here press there.... rub here... rub there.... but body quite solid. Managed to ask her for HJ after much persuasion.

The excitement is that she is quite naive. said that never done it for stranger except her hubby. KNN... don't even know I shoot liao or not..... She saw some juice coming out from my dick & tot I finished liao & start cleaning me up!!! KNN.... blur f*#k. Managed to tell her I'm not done yet & she felt embarassed & finished her job. Tips her $30.00.... Bonus... can dig dig but don't allow frenching & raba raba neneh.... Maybe next time.....

got this "Ai Wah", yah she say shie the head of the nurse (maternity), massage is ok lah. but not really my type, as when i started hanky panky, she said need $50, no stripping...of her quality, i don't think she deserve that. NO FUN!
they should be more willing & rx whatever we tip! Seem they are also being patronised by some ang mo. esp at late hour 9pm.

recently also try the neighbouring shop, the lady (with a engineer husband in town!) so so look, and no HJ..., but manage to steal some touch, ha...

also another( sorry ..i have poor memeory), at the opposite corner Of TP , I never ask for it (as the lady is not attractive) , but she keep disturb my didi, almost come....

and also one next to the children educational centre,(just behind cindy), no hanky panky, but few lady and the boss are quite chio.
manage to send one of them back home, as it is already 10pm.
don't understand why, she already know that i will be hanky panky(as i did during the massage), yet she still follow me. (luckily never drive that day, so start touching her all around behind the cab...although she keep resisting.

quite enjoyable, although never get to unload.

live2002evil
17-03-2003, 01:36 PM
had tried tis so-called head nurse, ai wa. went in told her to massage front only, after a while of half tui na half sm, told her to massage below, she say needs tips, i say ok. nvr ask how much. true she seems quite inexperience. cannot dig........she say aunt come. but can touch neh neh n play with nipples, boobs quite a handul. after at 15mins(i take note of timing) tell i teach her how to make me come, ask her to suck my nipples. she oblige. so while she suck n hj, i came. then say i need to leave liao. half hour only. put back my clothes n pay her 50. 18 for massage n 32 for service. she say minimum 50 for service, told her i not 1st time there, no such rate. so she accept.

jus some advise bros........dun ask for rate, dun tell them u 1st time there, if ask who massage u last time tell them u forget liao.

jus my 2cents worth

anfkk
17-03-2003, 01:39 PM
What does Ai Wah look like?

powertool69
17-03-2003, 02:04 PM
I think she is one of the better looker. There are abt 3 or 4 more gals there. all look rather haggered (IMO).

After my 2nd visit there late last week, I booked her 2 hours. massage me 45 mins only and the balance time talk-cock & HJ later. This time she ask for $50.00. Only managed to play neneh cos she wearing pants. dun allow me to put my hand inside pants. dun even allow me to suck neneh....

live2002evil... u lucky devil can make her suck your neneh.

I think AiWa is a good actress. said to me that last time, she dun HJ strangers. and me was the 1st she HJ.... phwee!! Phwee!!! KNN... kanna conned by the CB.

I think AiWa is a gold-digger. Got expensive taste some more. Told me bought her pants at Orchard Rd for $120.00. Also want to buy H/phone which cost $800++ KNN.... She think we S'pore man very kiam siap.... KNN

bestbest
17-03-2003, 09:37 PM
Personally, still feel that Xiao Mei is the best looking of them all. She is also the youngest and is very well endowed. Her massage is not too bad though not the best......

live2002evil
04-04-2003, 03:57 AM
bros who like cim can go try ah mei (not xiao mei). should b 30+, wearing specs n look like jap teacher u see in xxx tape. my personal view. had 11/2 session n spent 100, feel quite reasonable.can touch neh neh also, but nvr try to suck, think should not be a problem. i only put my hand in her blouse n touch her nipple n she pull up her bra. seems damm horny. oh yes, she blow while my didi is still full of oil.

dkong
04-04-2003, 09:44 AM
When there before got xiao mei for message. She got a very *tao* look. OVerall bad expercience. cos when i lay on my back i out my hands infront, she told me off, i was not even touching her!

:mad:

powertool69
11-04-2003, 11:35 AM
Any new development??? Have not been there for quite some time. Tot of visiting again..... Kind of missed AiWa naive attitude.....

dkong
30-04-2003, 10:25 PM
Any bro been there lately? Is Ah mei still working there? What are her special charges? Thanks :p

Vincent
11-05-2003, 11:01 AM
any brudders know of any other tui na palours which offer 'mosha' other than this Cindy in TP???

And other than Kang LI... think Kangli got new ger....Lisa at Kangli is not bad for massage and specials, wonder she's still there?

dennisbkp
11-05-2003, 02:45 PM
Anyone knows what is the name of this new gal?? I used to visit there but now no more as cindy has left this place. I find that there is no gd stuff there leh, other than the lady boss, but she don't provide special leh. Any new gal to intro??:)

2003_newbie
16-06-2003, 08:21 PM
Went down today cos it's just nearby my office, and been wanting to see who this Xiao Mei is. Reached there but XM is fully booked (ang pai man!). Only one lady free, XY, ok lah just take whatever, cos I really need a hard massage after weekend activity.

I stripped down to my underwear and lie down, but XY just pulled out my brief! OK, whatever lah, just relax and let her massage. Her skills are quite good and exert enough strength to loosen those muscles.

Fast forward- after the back, she asked me to flip over and then she put a towel over me, and purposely moved the part covering the groin area away, leaving my didi totally exposed! She rubbed and pulled my inner thigh, and my tool immediately stood up. She just smiled cheekily and pressed and teased it. Wow, this woman is horny man! After one leg, she proceeded to the next, and did the same thing, leaving my erected tool exposed.

After everything had finished, she asked whether is there anywhere else needed to be massage. I acted blur and she pointed at my tool and said massage there? I was tired and actually no mood cos she's not really a looker. But since she insisted, ok. She put oil and massage the whole shaft, area between balls and asshole, and even slight AR. She asked me to raba her, and I obliged. First the bum, and then the spare tyre around the waistline, and the boobs - small, A cup. Then I remove the bra and pull up the blouse and sucked at both neh neh. Finger went under and shit, there's a pad there. But just finger outside lah, cos she seemed to enjoy more than I do.

Don't want to waste too much time, unloaded after 15min but she refused to let go and kept on pumping. A big load was shot, and then she cleaned up. Said I looked very young and handsome. Wanted to give me her no but I declined politely. Asked me to come look for her next time.

Damage: $36 + $30

Face: 5
Boobs: A
Body: Slightly plump
Massage: 7.5
HJ: 6

On my way out, saw a young skinny girl, should be in mid 20s. Looks like there are more young ones now.

powertool69
17-06-2003, 02:04 PM
As far as I know there are 5 gals:
Xiao Mei (Amy) - Stuck-up attitude
Xiao Yang (with a mole on her chin)- Ok
Xiao Yin (her Labia is f**king fleshy & thick!) - Horny
Beijing Mei - OK. but never reveal abt this website. she's very well versed.
Cindy (the lady boss) - never try yet

rookie123
20-06-2003, 11:24 PM
I was at TP today, my client didn't turn up, so take the chance to go recce. Remember this place was mentioned in forum, so went to look c.

Went in all the gers are working, then a ger came out and say must wait 10min. So, waited. From their conversation, know that she is Linda aka beijing mei. 30+ not bad looking.

She asked me to go into an empty room and waited. Wait a while, then she came in. Started the massage, after a while she recieved a for booking, it's from an Ang Mo, realised that her English not bad. She told me she can only massage 15min for me after that another ger will take over, i got no choice since i'm already there, was hoping Xiao Mei can come in.

After 15min, she left and another ger came in. Her look definitely CMI, Regretted lettting Linda go. Her name is called Xiao Wu i think. So this ger continue the massage. Quite SOP. Can raba raba during massage. After finishing back, she ask me to turn in front. After finishing front, she say still got 10min left any where else i need to massage. So i act blur, then she ask if i want hj. I ask her the price and she say $30. Dun feel like paying so much for it cos her face really cannot make it. BArgain for $20 and she agree. During HJ, can raba below and above. Try to suck nipple, at 1st she resist, after another try she never resist anymore. After a while she jerk me off and clean up.

Overall,

Look: 4 (cannot make it not even lao chio)
Boob: A (nipple quite big)
Attitude: 7.5 (quite service oriented)
HJ: 4 (very mechincal, had better one b4)

total damage: 56

Must try Linda or Xiao Mei next time.

samschnur
09-07-2003, 06:48 PM
After reading, will do down and try xiao yan, just like to confirm who else will remove yr underwear when massaging, becos tat turns me on

=)

CHIONG
10-07-2003, 12:14 PM
better go to IP HC , grace or summer aka ice better than them

where is IP HC?
Damage lvl?

hardrocksg
10-07-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by CHIONG
where is IP HC?
Damage lvl?

Depends on ur character, fighter heavier - 2d12, mage least - 1d4..........also depends on character level lar
Brudda chiong,
IP - Intl Plaza lar

dc1891
15-07-2003, 09:29 PM
Just had a go with Xiao Mei today.

Big boobs, say 36b or small c. friendly and pretty. massage a bit soft.

Was touching her from beneath her skirt but wanted to slid into her panty and she moved away and voluntarily shoot my load off. wanted to tip her at the end but she declined. Save me some $$ for more cheonging man.

damage only massage 90mins - $54.

CoolAlvin
31-07-2003, 12:46 PM
Went down to Cindy yesterday at about 12noon...the following is my battle report:

First impression of XM...not very friendly although she is fairly chatty and smily.

Started with standard massage on the back. Fairly good with enough strength. As it was my first time there...was cautious with my hands less i get a earful from her legendary dao remarks. I did touched her legs a couple of times "accidentally". No resistance...so I ventured boldly ahead. Started snaking my hand subtedly inside her dress and reached her sacred place. So far so good...enemy not resisting. Manage to touch her panty and started stroking. First sign of resistance by moving away. There's no turning back now...continued probing but didn't manage to go beyond the thin fabric of cotton...*sigh*.

After the back massage, she proceeded with leg massage which is ok lah...

After about 50 minutes of SOP massage, asked me to turn over and proceeded with what i would called "sexy massage" by touching my chest and nipples. It was shiok! Just a note, she didn't actually asked me whether i wanted special but proceeded with touching my dick voluntarily. I wasted no time in mounting a full frontal attack to her prized assets. But KNN, only managed to touch her breast thru her clothing and only twice managed to put my hands inside her bra and touched her nipples. She resisted like an innocent school girl and more than once said "xian shen, bo ke yi". KNN, no choice lah, but only could squeeze and fondle her breast thru layers of barriers while she continued stroking my dick with oil. The battle lasted for about 5 minutes and all cum broke loose! Cleaned me with a warm towel and left thereafter.

Looks: 7/10 Young looking eventhough she is in her 30s
Boobs: 7/10 Although didn't manage to see it in full monty, she has a good cleavage
HJ: 7/10 Good with enough movement and strength

Total Damage: $36 + $30

Remarks: Maybe becos I am new to her but I probably will not go back to her. I have much much better experience elsewhere. Maybe I'll post it at a later date.

Enjoy.

2003_newbie
31-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Just called and confirmed that the CIM gal Linda has left for her home country. XM is busy servicing someone...I thought economy is bad, but all my favourite seems very busy everyday :(

Is there somewhere expensive that I can go? got $$ to spend, but nowhere to go :mad:

CoolAlvin
31-07-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
Just called and confirmed that the CIM gal Linda has left for her home country. XM is busy servicing someone...I thought economy is bad, but all my favourite seems very busy everyday :(

Is there somewhere expensive that I can go? got $$ to spend, but nowhere to go :mad:

I know of a good place that's featured in this forum before and the service and gers there are very good...trust me!

pm me if you need someone to bring you there...

DieCorkStand
31-07-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by CoolAlvin
I know of a good place that's featured in this forum before and the service and gers there are very good...trust me!

pm me if you need someone to bring you there...

Hi Bro Cool Alvin, can u PM me @ [email protected] ?

Very Thank You in advance

2003_newbie
01-08-2003, 01:44 PM
Another day of rotten luck. Called up & booked JSP XQ. After 15min MRT ride, reached there & was told she's out for lunch. DAMN! :mad: was asked to come back 45min later but no time! Took MRT back and tried looking for Cindy XM. Was told she's off today! WAH LAU, DAMN SUAY MAN! Looks like really no action for me this few weeks, very miserable.

Bookie gave me few thousand $$, but all in my bank cannot spend. These gals really no luck to earn my $$. I don't mind paying $100-$150 for a hj...can any bro suggest a place for me to spend? :confused:

KCLIM73
01-08-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie

Bookie gave me few thousand $$, but all in my bank cannot spend. These gals really no luck to earn my $$. I don't mind paying $100-$150 for a hj...can any bro suggest a place for me to spend?

Huh?!?! Dun lar... few thousand dollars, go put as downpayment for a new car... A lot of BJ and HJ, even FJ will automatically come your way.

2003_newbie
20-08-2003, 07:05 PM
Finally tried AM, been hearing so much about her. well she looks cute, but body slightly fleshy. but really tao, will use her hand to block me when trying to raba. Her massage is solid!

Anyway only managed to squeeze her B cuppers and feel them under her shirt. very soft tits. Normal HJ - $30.

Forget about this place, not worth my time.

bestbest
25-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Just yesterday, after a good meal of bak kut teh at Ah Hua, decided to walk to Cindy.

Greeted by 5 PRCs, 4 slim and 1 busty...look so so only.

Asked for Xiao Mei...one told me 'hai mei lai' (not in yet), another one told me 'mei zuo liao" (no longer working). Which is which?...confused???

Anyway, since already there, took the more busty one...on closer look, not young looking, either late 20s or early 30s.

Look: 5.5
Boobs: 6.5
Massage: 6 (average)
HJ: 6 (average)
Name: did not bother to ask
RV: No.

owen10
26-09-2005, 12:41 AM
wow!!! this thread has been revived after more than 2 years!!! n this AM is still wkg there?