PDA

View Full Version : Romeo at OT

Tribal_Hawk
13-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Been chionging OT for a long while now and noticed no dedicated thread to Romeo so starting one here.

IMO, Romeo is fantastic place for picking up talent but quite ex though ($150 for locals and ang-moh get hit with minimum $250 or even $300

What i do is always avoid the local or long timers there, instead i wait and can usually get one of the 'visiting' katoeys from bangkok here on social passes...these are usually the fantastic fucks :-)

Was there Friday, chatted with a few girls and then saw this beautiful LB

Name: Ola (long blonde hair, chio face)
Height: 170
Boobs: Firm B+ cup, with nice shoulders have a supermodel look
Post Op

She refused to go to the back massage place (they have short time rooms and cost $12) so opted to go hotel

In my car, started unzipping my jeans and fondling my dick as I drove down orchard rd. Went to her hotel room at Tekka Hotel

Showered, she catbath me and sucked my nipples until hard, while i played with her g-string - i asked her to keep it on first :-))

BBBJ until i cannot tahan, laid her down and started lubing her down there with KY, she got natural looking 'pussy' with little hair. to her suprise, i guided my rock hard rod towards her ass instead and started massaging her ass, without giving her an option, i slowly started penetrating her ass and started sucking her tits

she started moaning slowly and relaxed and allowed me in - i love fucking ladyboys in the ass, pre or post op, have sense of control and super tight as i have quite a big dick

pumped her for a long time while fingering her 'pussy' and when close, i came out, took off the condom and pumped my seed over her tits... after cumming, dick still in front of her face and she shyly took it gently and sucked me off, enjoying my cum.

a real wildcat, 24 years old. but she going back in 2 days and will be back in 3 weeks...

i have lots of experience to share at Romeo and will post more FRs from previous times soon...

jaankaden
13-10-2008, 07:52 PM
about time a thread like this got started. cheers to you bro!

i've never chionged Romeo or OT. always been a rowell and CV guy. but definitely looking to try OT soon!

massageboy666
15-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Try Yuki or Kathy

Existentialism
15-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Been chionging OT for a long while now and noticed no dedicated thread to Romeo so starting one here.

I've alway thought the same thing as you bro. Well done starting this thread. Romeo is a really good place for LBs. I personally feel it's better than Crazy Horse. To me, there's only 2 places to visit for good looking LBs. Changi Village and Club Romeo.

However I do think Club Romeo had better selections last year, when I was bonking LBs a lot. Nowadays, the standard have dropped a bit.

I agree about bonking the newer "visiting" katoeys. More enthusiastic.:rolleyes: But I have been lucky to befriend many of the longer stayers. We even go out in BKK when I'm there. LBs sure are friendly and hospitable back home.:p:D

She refused to go to the back massage place (they have short time rooms and cost $12) so opted to go hotel

I didn't know this???:eek: haha

Thanks for reading

Michael8787
17-10-2008, 12:13 AM
hi bros,try on nana..she very nice and no rush..i went before there romeo

Goalman
27-10-2008, 02:27 PM
i happen to be there early this year at club romeo. one of the LB quoted me $120. which i gladly accepted. To my understanding most of the LBs are post-op and i actually prefer a pre-op. Is there any changes as in there is more pre-op now? Any bros care to advise? ;)

Tribal_Hawk
27-10-2008, 04:10 PM
just need to ask them...

there's one that look super femine, got long, wavy brown hair and usually sit upcentre near the bar...face damn pretty one. name starts with "M........" but cannot remember the name. just ask ard, she's one of the fewer pre-ops in Romeo.

Face: 7/10
big boned body but still damn feminine
chinese thai.

tiny tool and after doing her anal doggy style for a while, she asked me if i wanted her to fuck me

she put on a condom on the tiny dick (hard though) and the rest is history...

reached in front and jerked me off, blew a super load on the mirror while she had her dick inside my ass.... OMG

:D:D

Ladyboy Lover
27-10-2008, 04:47 PM
just need to ask them...

there's one that look super femine, got long, wavy brown hair and usually sit upcentre near the bar...face damn pretty one. name starts with "M........" but cannot remember the name. just ask ard, she's one of the fewer pre-ops in Romeo.

Face: 7/10
big boned body but still damn feminine
chinese thai.

tiny tool and after doing her anal doggy style for a while, she asked me if i wanted her to fuck me

she put on a condom on the tiny dick (hard though) and the rest is history...

reached in front and jerked me off, blew a super load on the mirror while she had her dick inside my ass.... OMG

:D:D

bro, whats her height n whats the damage?? i m damn interested to be fucked by her, man.:p

akabula
29-10-2008, 10:46 PM
was at romeos last night. at least 2 dozen ladyboys. not much business. hear that there is a thai bar in golden mile with a couple. anyone can point me in the right direction ? thanks

fatguy
30-10-2008, 05:31 AM

wait the girls do it in the toilet there ah?

always walked by OT, but don't know much about the bars there... and quite a few alot of foreign women.

Anyway hows the damages like?

ie:

- your drinks
- her drinks
- entry fee
- other charges

would be a new place for us LB lovers to chiong. :D

Tribal_Hawk
30-10-2008, 06:29 PM
bro, whats her height n whats the damage?? i m damn interested to be fucked by her, man.:p

i think she was around 178 (with heels of course, they all wear high heels) and she quoted me 150.

i never bargain price, thats 1 thing about me and usually fimd that when you dont quibble abt the price, the service is accordingly superb

cant f**king remember the name but i'll ask if i go and see her there again, ok?

Tribal_Hawk
30-10-2008, 06:31 PM
ok....here we go

usually i get charged 15 bucks for a beer, but you can walk in for free and there is no cover. pls dont be cheap and stroll in to check out the sistas without buying a drink...knn

once inside if you are decent looking at least you usually get a crowd of them surrounding you and asking if they can 'sit' with you...

pls ignore the first wave and take your time to look ard bcos usually the hot ones are no in there (rule 1. never take the first katoey!)

if you see one you like, SOP - just make eye contact or say hi when they walk by, ask them to sit with you

some pester you to buy lady drink but i always refuse (they get some small commission out of it i think). to my knowledge its usually not a problem, as they are far more interested in getting the main course (you paying them $$$ for a fuck) , dont worry about the lady drink

if you go to the massage rooms found behind the bar - exit the rear door NO PUN INTENDED! and you will see the shops offering massage rooms run by mainland chinese or indian lady - damage for room is $20 i think and you need to buy condoms yourself from ma-ma shop 1 level down or the 7eleven - i usually carry my own in the first place :D

FJ - ang mo price is 200-300. local they usually immediately drop to 150.

but it really varies, i've had *seriously a lot of free fucks even from late night OT as they can be 'sian like all girls too....

Ladyboy Lover
30-10-2008, 08:52 PM
i think she was around 178 (with heels of course, they all wear high heels) and she quoted me 150.

i never bargain price, thats 1 thing about me and usually fimd that when you dont quibble abt the price, the service is accordingly superb

cant f**king remember the name but i'll ask if i go and see her there again, ok?

thanks bro. wow she is tall n i think a 150 price tag is quite fair. cheers.

fatguy
01-11-2008, 02:21 AM
thanks for the info... kinda too rich for my blood. :P

give u rep points. :)

Tribal_Hawk
04-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Did OT again last week. Man the place sucked. there were perhaps 10-12 lbs and no pretty on in sight except for some familiar old timers.

Did a couple of drinks and flirted here and there before deciding to improvise. Went upstairs to check out CrazyH instead.

The place was jumping! i think must have had US navy boat in town or something, there were tons of ladyboys and some girls turning tricks as well.

scouted around before finding this katoey with knockout looks

Name: Natalie - looks thai/malay, long brown wavy hair
Looks 9/10 very feminine, sexy supermodel build
Boobs: C, nice long legs
quite tall and emphasise pretty good looking !
speaks good english

Was kinda lazy to chiong by then, so enticed her out to my car. exciting too as carpark was quite well lit although i was parked in a corner :-)

inside, she took off my shirt and sucked nipples and talking dirty. dropped my pants and she started fondling my dick, had a little problem taking it all in as i was damn hard and errect, i also quite big there lah...

to her credit she kept deep throating and gagging a little while i played with her panties (pre-op), after some time, she lifted my legs up, and raped my asshole with her tongue as i jerked myself off. to finish, i pulled her long hair guiding the lips to my cock again and as she deepthroated, i came deep inside her throat -it was a bbbj, so deep she couldnt spit it out and had to swallow!! woohoo

Damage was 100. She didnt ask for cash or negotiate, i just pulled out 100 and gave her.

Ladyboy Lover
04-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Did OT again last week. Man the place sucked. there were perhaps 10-12 lbs and no pretty on in sight except for some familiar old timers.

Did a couple of drinks and flirted here and there before deciding to improvise. Went upstairs to check out CrazyH instead.

The place was jumping! i think must have had US navy boat in town or something, there were tons of ladyboys and some girls turning tricks as well.

scouted around before finding this katoey with knockout looks

Name: Natalie - looks thai/malay, long brown wavy hair
Looks 9/10 very feminine, sexy supermodel build
Boobs: C, nice long legs
quite tall and emphasise pretty good looking !
speaks good english

Was kinda lazy to chiong by then, so enticed her out to my car. exciting too as carpark was quite well lit although i was parked in a corner :-)

inside, she took off my shirt and sucked nipples and talking dirty. dropped my pants and she started fondling my dick, had a little problem taking it all in as i was damn hard and errect, i also quite big there lah...

to her credit she kept deep throating and gagging a little while i played with her panties (pre-op), after some time, she lifted my legs up, and raped my asshole with her tongue as i jerked myself off. to finish, i pulled her long hair guiding the lips to my cock again and as she deepthroated, i came deep inside her throat -it was a bbbj, so deep she couldnt spit it out and had to swallow!! woohoo

Damage was 100. She didnt ask for cash or negotiate, i just pulled out 100 and gave her.

bro, did u get her contact? i wanted to chiong ot but no kaki. next time u wanted to chiong ot can i tag along? thanks

lodede3680
04-11-2008, 11:53 PM
Tis Romeo place sound happening... will try go tis fri to look around.

Thanks for the info :)

Tribal_Hawk
06-11-2008, 11:55 AM
no sorry, i never collect contacts... prefer to leave it to chance.

tried to look for the one which i described before but didnt see her, so couldnt get name for you..

dickrick
11-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Just to add on my 2 cents on Club Romeo.
The trans start walking in just before 9pm. They're obliged to be punctual or else they get fined 2 ladydrinks.
If you're new to the place, hang around the little Thai makan shop next door around 8.45pm and you can watch the fashion parade.
Mondays to Thursdays are quieter and the place gets busy after 10pm.
Drinks - Fosters draught at $7, after 10 - $12. Tiger beer small bottle $15!
Lady drinks $22. You're not obliged to buy the gals a drink so in return for some conversation and rabba rabba, give them say a $10 tip.
Do take note that their bread and butter is from the ang mohs, so if you go in and see lots around you tend not to get so much attention.
Generally, if want to avoid a crowd try going around 9 plus.
The bonking options are as discussed by the other posts. Once you know the trans they would, on a quiet night, be willing to go lower on price.
Cheers!:)

Tribal_Hawk
10-02-2009, 06:11 PM
went to Bangkok last week and was super dissapointed... not with the quality of course

:-D

wanted to look up a chio LB working at Kings Corner but when i enquired, her friend said she was working at Romeo in singapore for 3 weeks!!!

CCB so decided to browse around and in the end, found a super gem and had an extremely satisfying session with a MaggieQ/Elva lookalike

my FR here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/keong-saik-desker-etc/86608-pretty-ladyboy-8.html

Tribal_Hawk
12-02-2009, 05:53 PM
planning an assault on OT tonight, probably want to target my girl (postop) since she is supposedly working in singapore for next 2 or 3 weeks... any bros keen?

2WayStreet
12-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Visited Crazy Horse last night.
Nothing much acquired after spending
1)$23 for a beer and coke
2)$3.00 for parking for 1 hour
but the 'ang mohs' were having a whale of a time as most of the LB swarmed on them.
Looks like VS is still more exclusive

dickrick
13-02-2009, 11:30 PM
The thing about Club Romeo and Crazy Horse is that once the "ang mohs" start coming in they ignore the Asians in general. I once saw an "ang moh" surrounded by no less than 12 ladyboys! :D The poor guy was just stunned! It was a night at Romeo's when the ladyboys numbered 40! Yes, 40 - I counted! In a way that will show you how loyal the ladyboy with you is.! ;)
Usually if want to get their attention, go early! Like 9ish! Cheers all!

2WayStreet
14-02-2009, 04:23 AM
...but the problem is the good ones come in later

lblover
21-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Hello Guys... I'm one of those 'Ang Mohs' that the thread is talking about, althrough I have lived in Asia for 16 years, I'm still considered an 'Ang Moh'. No problem and I'm not complaining. I just want to add that Romeo's is a good place to meet upscale ladyboys and as said above they do come as a swarm to me when I walk it. It is hard to move there are so many. There is a club in Bangkok called Casanova at Nana that they do the same thing, coming over looking for a lover.... I find the crowd to be a problem, I like to look and then buy a few drinks for the one or two that I'm interested in that evening. However, in Romeo's it is hard to look without being swarmed.

If you are shy and like your time to choose, then Romeo's is not the place for you. One option that has worked for me is to go to the 2nd floor Thai restaurants before 9pm and watch them go into the hair salon or get ready behind Romeo's, then invite one over to have dinner with me or offer to buy her a beer then strike up a conversation, this way I avoid the crowd inside Romeo's, she is happy because she does not have to compete with her friends and work so hard and she makes an early night of it. I even have been given a extra shot or two because we hit it off and had fun.....

Just a thought...

Cheers
LBlover.

Kenny0150
21-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi T.H bro can you share her ctc

Tribal_Hawk
07-03-2009, 11:49 AM
whose contact? the one working in Patpong?

i think her number is 328, cant remember the name but one of the most outstanding ones in Kings corner..

RamBro
18-03-2009, 03:59 PM
which is the best ladyboy bar in SG???

Sawadecup
19-03-2009, 02:44 AM
Any kind soul here pls give actual address for Club Romeo. Tks In Advance.

ibtm
19-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Any kind soul here pls give actual address for Club Romeo. Tks In Advance.

Bro,

Just to share.. OT = Orchard Towers.

I used to work as a body guard and my client loves to go OT to cheong. While I'm "standing guard" outside the Thai Joint where the gals will dance on bar top, a few good looking LBs caught my eye. Some of them are really drop dead gorgeous but can't chit chat with them due to work. Maybe it is time for me to revisit OT.... as a customer for a change.

lblover
19-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Hey Bro.

You can find Romeo's on the 3rd fl of OT to the right of the escalator. If you go early go round the back and eat some good nothern Thai (Isaan) food, and watch the ladies file in eat and get their hair done next door. I speak Thai so I usually have 1 or 2 eat dinner with me before I go in the bar for a few drinks...

Cheers
lblover

artex
19-03-2009, 10:53 PM
I speak Thai so I usually have 1 or 2 eat dinner with me before I go in the bar for a few drinks...

Like that maybe one day should join U since U so familar with the place

lblover
21-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey, Bro...

Sure, glad to show you around, not a problem. I enjoy going and having a look around and if there is one or two that catch my eye, then off we go :) Have to go on the right night, there seems to be a change in talent lately, but there are still several very beautiful girls there ...:D

jasont
22-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Sounds pretty cool, would love to see places like that in Singapore with some other bros.

tanz
22-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Hey, Bro...

Sure, glad to show you around, not a problem. I enjoy going and having a look around and if there is one or two that catch my eye, then off we go :) Have to go on the right night, there seems to be a change in talent lately, but there are still several very beautiful girls there ...:D

Hey bro,

If you are going, would you mind posting here to let us know. I was hoping that a senior would bring us, the uninitiated, there to open our horizon.

Cheers!

dickrick
25-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Bros, if you're in the ladyboy game in Singapore, then a trip to Club Romeo is a must to complete your "education". At least half of the ladyboys are real lookers.
The best spot, as lblover suggested, is the little Thai restaurant next to the bridge.
Have a meal there around half past eight and you have a good reason to sit and watch.
After dinner, head inside for "dessert". The twenty ladyboys (at least) have to come in by 9pm or else they get fined 2 lady drinks. Up to 10pm draught beer is $7 mug, white wine is, I think, $12, ladydrinks $22.
You have 3 choices, either refuse anybody that comes to you saying you just came for a while or you buy them a lady drink or give them say a $10 tip. (You may also get to smooch a bit) Then take it from there.
If you like what you see, 2 hour action for locals is $150 (asking), hotel $20 and if you need a cab, usually to a Balestier hotel it's about another $20 to and fro.
If it's early week, and the place is empty, you could get lucky and get action for $100. :)
Friday and Saturday nights are normally busy so don't expect to get bargains as you'll have to compete with our ang moh bros. :(
Don't forget Crazy Horse upstairs however they've got fewer ladyboys, slightly cheaper drinks.
I've done a few stories on Orchard Towers in my blog, for more info btw.

sexs
27-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Bros, if you're in the ladyboy game in Singapore, then a trip to Club Romeo is a must to complete your "education". At least half of the ladyboys are real lookers.

Thanks Bro dickrick. yr info very detailed.

will check it out on mon or tues

pricklyhip
28-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Bros, if you're in the ladyboy game in Singapore, then a trip to Club Romeo is a must to complete your "education".

Then I must find time to "complete my education" soon... :D

sweetgout
23-04-2009, 09:16 AM
This thread is a bit quiet leh...

Wonder if LB lovers shunned away from this joint due to economic downturn. :confused:

dickrick
23-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Club Romeo is still ticking. But I'm told business for the ladyboys is about 20% down. Can't actually confirm how true this is but I do notice less customers in the early hours.
Ladyboy numbers seem to be down too.

RumpRanger
23-04-2009, 10:19 PM
I think everywhere is down due to the recession. The LBs in Rowell and Geylang L16 are complaining about the lack of customers now compared to a few months ago.

lblover
28-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Hello Bro's...

LBlover is back after a bit of traveling and one of the first things I did when I returned home was to root out a new connection for a lovely companion :) and as has been my luck lately I have found a wonderful companion. As I am a 'foreigner' :), I am use to paying a bit more that the locals do and as such my young companion was $250.00 SGD for 2+ hrs of pleasure and passion.

A very lovely lady, takes her time, nice conversation, warm, (hands and mouth :) ) She is orally blessed and loves to please with her mouth. Her ass is round and soft and very receptive, she knows how to relax and take you in and take care of you. She will do anything you wish as long as it is safe and does not cause her or you pain. She is a pleasure slave for sure.

Ratings 7 or 8 in all categories. :)

TRY ME AND I WANT TO PROVE TO U THAT IM WORTH DESERVE!!! - t4m (http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/ers/1143064060.html)

I did find her on another site as well, so here is a link to that location to check out the pictures. This one I would recommend highly.

Cheers
LBlover

fogg
07-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Club Romeo is still ticking. But I'm told business for the ladyboys is about 20% down. Can't actually confirm how true this is but I do notice less customers in the early hours.

Can't be help lah. I'm also cutting down on my bonk due to pay cut. :o

fastum
28-05-2009, 03:26 PM
TRY ME AND I WANT TO PROVE TO U THAT IM WORTH DESERVE!!! - t4m (http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/ers/1143064060.html)

Very pretty with or without make up. Too bad her rates are beyond my means. Got to settle for Rowell or CV for the time being.

OldAngMoh
03-06-2009, 01:20 PM

I was there a couple of weeks ago, and it was pretty full, only one table left. Usual thing, being an "Ang Moh" I was mobbed with a crowd of about 15 to 20 LBs. I usually choose one to sit with me and buy a lady drink - keeps the rest from pestering me.

I was lucky first time, very pretty Thai pre-op with big boobies and long blond hair. She spoke quite good English and was very friendly, and quite eager to stroke my dick. I only stayed for the one drink as something was rising in the trousers department, and we agreed on $200 to go back to my place.

Great kisser, and the best boobies I've ever seen on a ladyboy - really nice nipples, and no sign of surgery scars.

Gave me a great BBBJ, then I got covered up and gave her tight rear end a good fucking. One of my better finds at OT, but what a bummer, I forgot to get any contact details - sorry bros :o

bibear
03-06-2009, 08:08 PM
I only stayed for the one drink as something was rising in the trousers department, and we agreed on $200 to go back to my place.

Glad you enjoy your experience. $200 is a bit steep considering the current economic situation. I shall stick to Rowell for the time being.

OldAngMoh
04-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Glad you enjoy your experience. $200 is a bit steep considering the current economic situation. I shall stick to Rowell for the time being.

I think $200 is pretty standard Ang Moh price at OT - also in a lot of cases, especially Thai LBs, we get back home and it's an extra $100 for this and an extra $50 for that. These ones don't get my repeat business :mad:

I've not tried Rowell yet - are the rooms as grubby and seedy as the look in some of the posted pics?

RumpRanger
04-06-2009, 06:03 PM
I think $200 is pretty standard Ang Moh price at OT - also in a lot of cases, especially Thai LBs, we get back home and it's an extra $100 for this and an extra $50 for that. These ones don't get my repeat business :mad:

I've not tried Rowell yet - are the rooms as grubby and seedy as the look in some of the posted pics?

Yes, the rooms are bad. The walls between cubicles are wood with a few holes patched up. The beds are mattresses on the floor. No privacy because you can hear loud conversations or moaning from the next door cubicle.

But where else can you get beautiful ladyboys for $30 a pop ($50 if you're caucasian)? Some of the LBs working there have appeared in popular ladyboy websites and they can make as good money as the OT ladyboys but they have to service more customers in about 8 hours per night.

I have been there many times and have mentally blocked out the bad state of the rooms. Actually the rooms have somewhat improved compared to 3 months ago.

If you wish to try, go between 6pm to 2am. Avoid Sundays as the workers from India and Bangladesh will be crowding in front of the Rowell house. The best time to go is during the weekdays. Good luck!

RumpRanger
17-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Orchard Towers is not a place I usually go to seek ladyboys because I find that it's too expensive for my taste. Local rates of $100 plus drinks for you and her plus short time hotel plus taxi will all add up to about $200!

During my last visit to Bangkok I spoke to a few LBs from Nana Plaza's LB go-go bars and they had or plan to work in OT. So tonight I thought of taking a look to see if I can recognise anybody.

Well the first LB I recognised was a LB from Obsession Bar. I spoke to her a few months ago in Bangkok when she had just came back after one month stint in the Lion City. However I did not barfine her since I had other targets in mind.

Her name is Bambi and she just started work today in Club Romeo. She was with a LB friend from Cascade Bar, a LB that I did not know but looks quite attractive to my eyes. Tall and slim.

As I talked to her outside Romeo I noticed her nipple was exposed and told her. She quickly pulled up dress. Nice neh-neh! She asked me to come in but I declined. Anyway, here's a picture of her from extremeladyboy website:

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4140/4140805991878195c58166f043261499f4c9883.jpg

To be continued.......

RumpRanger
17-06-2009, 12:07 AM
We parted ways and I made my way to the next floor where Crazy Horse resides. I walked pass the Thai restaurant beside Crazy Horse and saw an attractive LB in long dress taking on here HP. I continued walking but I found her strangely familiar. Suddenly I remembered her! It was Earn from Cascades! I slowly walked back and she had finished her call. She looked at me and I asked her "Are you Earn from Cascades?" She said yes and we talked briefly before she said that she cannot talk to me because the "boss" of Crazy Horse does not allow her to talk to people outside the pub. I said no problem and waved her goodbye as I went down the escalator.

I met Earn two years ago in Cascade bar when she was 19 or 20 years old. She was one of the prettiest LBs there and I remembered barfining her on two separate occasions. She's also known as Mickey in some websites. Her current look is straight black or dark brown hair. She also looks a bit more feminine now with softer features.

Here are a few pictures I took of Earn two years ago in my hotel:

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4140/41408088e8b27e771e120d5adc53cd9b8c269c7.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4140/41408104f3b2c18621962afdda26cf6fd94cbf3.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4140/41408150397ba6f558d2d3474be0c888e740d7d.jpg

She can get a hard-on and can screw you if you want. Here's a pic of her dick:

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4140/414081454a58469785da75e5e7f798075a16a8f.jpg

nuptial
17-06-2009, 12:12 AM
She can get a hard-on and can screw you if you want. Here's a pic of her dick:

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4140/414081454a58469785da75e5e7f798075a16a8f.jpg

Her dick is damm long. I believe it is comparable to that of May!

fieldusername
17-06-2009, 12:20 AM
great pix bro! thanks for the fr too!
I never tried OT too cos of the price compared to Rowell.

ovalnips
17-06-2009, 12:20 AM

Of cos, the rooms condition aren't as good as those in the hotel. However it is still bearable to me. As per Bro Rumpranger, just ignore the room and focus on the LB. Personally I find that they have improved in terms of the mattress. There weren't any bed sheet in the past. Even if they do, it wasn't properly made.

fuzzybear1971
17-06-2009, 02:28 AM
Bro RumpRanger,
Earn is known as Kitty now.. u can check her profile n contact at Vicesisters.com.
I have already book her 3 times liao..using her contact there...
She is very fair n slim but has a pretty long dick...Service wise is pretty good.
:)

vacor
18-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Bro RumpRanger,
Earn is known as Kitty now.. u can check her profile n contact at Vicesisters.com.
She is very fair n slim but has a pretty long dick...Service wise is pretty good.

Thanks for the clarification. Anyway I'm not able to afford LB social escort. Would stick to Rowell for the time being.

RumpRanger
18-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Bro RumpRanger,

Thanks for the info. I checked vicesisters and recognised her. Thai ladyboys change names more frequently than I change my underwear!:p

fieldusername
04-07-2009, 01:14 AM
any bros here know Aki from Romeo?
care to share her contact?
thanks!

dickrick
04-07-2009, 11:13 PM
any bros here know Aki from Romeo?
care to share her contact?
thanks!

Oh yesss! :) Buttt sorry lah, lost her number. I believe she's still at Romeos. Saw her on Thursday night using her fave tartan patterned scarf (could be Burberrys). She comes at by 9pm sharp.

fieldusername
04-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Oh yesss! :) Buttt sorry lah, lost her number. I believe she's still at Romeos. Saw her on Thursday night using her fave tartan patterned scarf (could be Burberrys). She comes at by 9pm sharp.

no worries bro!
i thought i saw her on Wednesday night, saw a really pretty one with blonde hair.
really wanna try her one day!
thanks for the info :D

massageboy666
05-07-2009, 08:10 PM
no worries bro!
i thought i saw her on Wednesday night, saw a really pretty one with blonde hair.
really wanna try her one day!
thanks for the info :D

You mean her?

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr75/massageboy666/t2.jpg

fieldusername
05-07-2009, 11:29 PM
You mean her?

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr75/massageboy666/t2.jpg

thanks for the pic, shes good looking as well! but i don't think that is Aki, unless she looks very different under different light or make up?
if im not wrong, Aki has a tattoo on her back and on her tummy.

dickrick
06-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Bro fieldusername, this is Aki. This is about a year ago. Her hair colur and style may be slightly diferent now.
Picasa Web Albums - Beenround (http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/6AlvvsjbeVitxYx7ly6W5A?authkey=Gv1sRgCOSI65zoheqXK g&feat=directlink)
She's a good petite size, pre-op, smallish boobs but stylish dresser and really can come on to you. A bit temperamental though.

fieldusername
06-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Bro fieldusername, this is Aki. This is about a year ago. Her hair colur and style may be slightly diferent now.
Picasa Web Albums - Beenround (http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/6AlvvsjbeVitxYx7ly6W5A?authkey=Gv1sRgCOSI65zoheqXK g&feat=directlink)
She's a good petite size, pre-op, smallish boobs but stylish dresser and really can come on to you. A bit temperamental though.

oh yes that is definitely her!
She does look alot better now though from what i saw.
Her hair is alot blonder too now.

Tribal_Hawk
08-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Will be down at Romeo Friday night to check out happeningz... havn't had a tight ass in a while...

any bro's interested, be there 10pm to scout the LBs out...:)

fieldusername
09-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Will be down at Romeo Friday night to check out happeningz... havn't had a tight ass in a while...

I might be heading down on Friday as well to try my luck with Aki!
but depends on how hectic my work schedule is :(

u got any targets in mind bro? hehe

king69
15-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Should get contact numbers from girls like Natalie and give to bros who need them. Share and Share alike. Cheers

Nadal81
19-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Wow, sounds like another cool place I would like to try. Hopefully, they're open on Sundays as well. ;)

sinde
20-07-2009, 08:23 AM

She looks good. Recently, I chanced upon this LB website: asian extreme ladyboys. Gosh! Their dicks are definitely thicker and longer than normal guys.

fiat
20-07-2009, 08:40 AM

Guess I miss the trip already. So how's the hunt? ;)

OldAngMoh
29-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Well, I was planning to head over to Rowell and try out the new May as recommended by bro RumpRanger, but had a last minute change of plan. I had a guy from our Bangkok office staying overnight in Singapore and he'd never been to OT and wanted to try it out. We had a few beers and a Thai meal first, then headed for OT - I'd heard some rumours that this guy, Ek (name changed!) was into LBs so thought we'd head for Romeo to see what his response was.

I was chatting to a pretty cute young slim one, said her name was May (I've checked the pics again this morning, and not the May from Rowell.) Nice pert little titties, great body, and not too pushy either. Well, Ek started chatting to her in rapid fire Thai, and I wondered if this was going to be a chance to avoid the usual special Ang Moh price :)

Ek told me that she was into threesomes and would do both of us for $200 - that's $100 each, so not bad at all. I've done threesomes with two LBs before, but never two guys and one LB, but I'd partaken of much Tiger and my inhibitions were relaxed, so I thought what the hell...

So off we headed to Ang Moh Towers and up to my bedroom. May kissed both of us in turn, lots of tongue action, very sexy, and started to strip us. I pulled her little skimpy top off and we both had a nipple each to lick and suck. Really nice titties, didn't feel fake at all, and nice firm nips.

Ek pulled down her panties and she had a rock hard cock, quite small, I'd say about 5" or so. Seconds later all three of us were naked, I was sucking May's titties while Ek sucked her cock.

Then I started fucking her tight ass doggie while she gave Ek a BBBJ for a while, then we swapped positions. BBBJ was really good, lots of lip and tongue, no teeth, and slow and lingering.

May said she wanted to fuck both of us, but I declined as my ass is still pure and virginal! But Ek was up for it and May gave him a real good pounding while I slid two fingers up her well lubed ass.

My turn for another fuck and this time it was cowgirl. She had great ass muscle control and was milking me while I stroked her hard cock. She was dribbling pre-cum onto my tummy, something I can't recall with other LBs, so was clearly as horny as hell. She was deep throating Ek at the same time, and he seemed to be enjoying that too.

She must have sensed that Ek was about to come, and pulled his dick out of her mouth and wanked him so that his cum splashed all over her face and titties. She came at the same time and shot a huge load up over my chest and onto my face.

The combination of her ass muscles contracting tightly, a faceful of LB cum, plus Ek's spunk dripping off her face and titties onto me was enough to make me explode and empty my straining balls and fire a monster shot up her ass to somewhere beyond her kidneys!

Wow... an experience to remember! I was so drained that I forgot to take any pics or ask for her contact number - I'll need to head back again soon and seek her out!

RumpRanger
29-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Excellent review bro OldAngMoh! I find it quite rare to read a review where two or more guys bang a ladyboy. And for $100 I think you got a great bargain.

Too bad after blowing your cum you had temporary memory loss (again!) to take her pics.

OldAngMoh
29-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Too bad after blowing your cum you had temporary memory loss (again!) to take her pics.

Sorry, combination of too much Tiger and old age. Must try harder in future!

king69
29-07-2009, 12:22 PM
At least get her contact number

fieldusername
29-07-2009, 11:15 PM
thanks for the FR OldAngmoh

sounds like a great deal!

still am curious about Aki from OT, anyone tried her before?

lawry
30-07-2009, 04:59 AM
guys..

may i know wats the local rate at romeo??
the best i could get is 150.. how did u guys nego till 100??

once i was mesmorise by a lb.. and i brought her to bonk forgetting to ask the price..

when in room, before action.. she demanded.. 250.. i told her 200 max.. i can give her..

no shower together.. i shower myself sheeshower herself.. and immediately after i come.. she dress up and leave and its like less than 30 mins.. freaking hell.. tell me crap story..

den call me next few days to apologies say want to make up to me for rushing off.. meet in bencoolen.. up in hotel.. ask me for 250.. said.. since i like her.. i must give her more to support her family.. as her family.. etc.. etc..

knn.. bluff me say want to make up to me... i told her fuck off and left the room.. still dare sms me say i waste her time..

that is the last time i go romeo.. and its a few months back..

Tribal_Hawk
30-07-2009, 06:21 PM
must have been bad luck bro

most of the lbs i encountered there are usually solid service (for the price we're paying, they better!) and are usually quite sweet and accomodating

i once had a lb and even though she was post-op, i didnt want to fuck her 'pussy' as her ass was super nice and round and pert

even though it caused her great discomfort initially as my cock was rather thick, she persisted with it, keep saying 'as long as you like this, ok...ok' and ended up as a super fuck session with me blowing my load deep inside the ass and three or four fingers shoving furiously up the 'pussy. :cool::cool:

also, usually they are on social pass and are keen to avoid trouble at all costs, here just to make a buck or two, you know?

dickrick
31-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Bro Lawry, at Romeos the asking price for locals is $150 but if it's the weekend or the place is crawling with our ang moh bros or Koreans/Japanese then it's a very slim chance you'll get any lower. Early in the week and fewer guys you'd stand a better chance. Also, if you've been a few times before and gave them tips and know them a bit it would be helpful.
Their targets are usually the non locals who tip more and don't mind paying extra for service.
The ladyboys in Orchard Towers are pretty smart. On my first few visits there I've been duped into buying drinks for a ladyboy who then walked off just after the drink came. So it's no surprise that you got played out like that.
But later when you go more often and "establish" yourself a bit then the nasty tricks stop.
By the way, any description or name of the lb that did that?
Thankfully, the whole lot aren't like that, they're generally more honest in their dealings, maybe thinking long term.
Bro Tribal Hawk, yes all the ladyboys in Singapore are on a social pass, except the Singaporeans, whether in Orchard Towers or elsewhere.
Yes, they're here to earn a buck, fair enough, everybody else is.
But there's a line that should be drawn when they intentionally take somebody for a ride. These people should be made known so others may not fall into their trap. When they provide good service they deserve to be mentioned here but it should work both ways!
Cheers! :)

lawry
03-08-2009, 03:57 AM
Bro Lawry, at Romeos the asking price for locals is $150 but if it's the weekend or the place is crawling with our ang moh bros or Koreans/Japanese then it's a very slim chance you'll get any lower. Early in the week and fewer guys you'd stand a better chance. Also, if you've been a few times before and gave them tips and know them a bit it would be helpful.
Their targets are usually the non locals who tip more and don't mind paying extra for service.
The ladyboys in Orchard Towers are pretty smart. On my first few visits there I've been duped into buying drinks for a ladyboy who then walked off just after the drink came. So it's no surprise that you got played out like that.
But later when you go more often and "establish" yourself a bit then the nasty tricks stop.
By the way, any description or name of the lb that did that?
Thankfully, the whole lot aren't like that, they're generally more honest in their dealings, maybe thinking long term.
Bro Tribal Hawk, yes all the ladyboys in Singapore are on a social pass, except the Singaporeans, whether in Orchard Towers or elsewhere.
Yes, they're here to earn a buck, fair enough, everybody else is.
But there's a line that should be drawn when they intentionally take somebody for a ride. These people should be made known so others may not fall into their trap. When they provide good service they deserve to be mentioned here but it should work both ways!
Cheers! :)

well said..

cant remember her name.. as i am darn pissed with the whole episode thus erased memory.. she looks like very beautiful like a fair japaness princess..
thus, arouse my interest and totally forget to nego.. dick head over ruled..

well maybe i will have a drink there tonight.. and if i see her i will ask her..

I hope she dont have the guts to walk up to me and scold me for "wasting" her time on her second "con" trip to me.. grin..

Nadal81
16-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I think ultimately, it boils down to the guy himself. If he knows how to nego, and not be fooled by these LBs, then he will get it at market rate. It works this way everywhere when dealing with sex workers. They will try to get as much as they can..

dickrick
24-08-2009, 10:31 PM
By the way on 2 occasions in the last couple of days, I spotted Thai lbs hanging around the second floor of Orchard Towers near the escalator. One was Tar, who appeared in lb-69 and Asian TS. (the one with the glasses). Spotted another 3 near the money changer.
They're not attached to either of the 2 clubs upstairs so it means more are trying their luck. Asking is the usual $200 for ang mohs.

dickrick
14-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Was near Romeos doing the usual. Nearly 30 lbs there. Some new faces.
Saw Aki, Jenny, Somo, Annie, Becky and my favourite. All hoping to rev their engines for the Singapore Grand Prix. :D

thegame23
05-10-2009, 04:56 PM
hi bros........... can anyone tell me if any actions takes place in the clubs itself ....
it would be fun if n e one could blow me right there itself.....:):):):)

dickrick
06-10-2009, 11:00 PM
hi bros........... can anyone tell me if any actions takes place in the clubs itself ....

It would be kinda tricky, although I've gone quite far myself. First thing is, the ladyboys belong to a kind of group about 4 each. Each group has a "leader", a kind of elder sista. (Local and Malaysian ladyboys call a "mak ayam" or mother hen.) Anyway, she keeps control and if she sees one of her group exposing herself her arse or flashing her boobs too long she gives them a stern rebuke.
But she's not always around so sometimes they get away with it. Sometimes, the boss of the place steps in - the last thing he wants is to have AV do a raid!
More common places for action would be the staircase corridor or the car park or even the odd dash into a nearby unit.
On top of this, a number of the ladyboys will refuse because if they get caught it's big trouble. For example some years ago the story was a ladyboy was caught taking "yabba". She got a tight slap across the face right there and then and told to go back the next day.
So highly improbable but there again I wouldn't rule it out totally.

thegame23
06-10-2009, 11:46 PM
thanks bro.... will check out........

Socrates999
17-10-2009, 07:42 PM
I plan to be in Sing next week with a friend and 2 Thai LBs. If we visit Romeo or Crazy Horse (as 2 couples), will there be any problems with anybody there? We might have a drink, maybe chat with one of the Thai LBs working there if we know her, but we don't intend to do any take-out. Our girls are certainly not looking for work (why would they when they have already scored 2 young handsome rich white guys :).