PDA

View Full Version : If Petain really closes...

newbie_boy
04-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi bros, this is just a poll. I PT really closes down in 2 ~3 years time, where do you think they will relocate. ( If the authorities allow them to ) Where do you want them to be relocated if given a choice to choose?
1) Back to KS? ( now got alot of ERP, not worth going )
2) Bugis?
3) DEsker?
4) Rowell Rd?
5) Lavender St?

Hope bros can chip in to suggest....

alvin36
04-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi bros, this is just a poll. I PT really closes down in 2 ~3 years time, where do you think they will relocate. ( If the authorities allow them to ) Where do you want them to be relocated if given a choice to choose?
2) Bugis?
3) DEsker?
4) Rowell Rd?
5) Lavender St?

my guess would be GL... probably Lor 20 plus plus

wranger
06-10-2008, 07:40 PM
My guess will be Desker

skingmoo
09-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Definitely Serangoon Gardens.

There's demand. And female residents will be relieved there's a legal and affordable avenue for the foreign workers to release their sexual urges.

2) Bugis?
3) DEsker?
4) Rowell Rd?
5) Lavender St?

newbie_boy
09-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Definitely Serangoon Gardens.

There's demand. And female residents will be relieved there's a legal and affordable avenue for the foreign workers to release their sexual urges.

Then I dun think I would want to go anymore...not that I'm against any foreigners, just that I would have problem looking for parking space! ;)