PDA

View Full Version : EGOS Ktv

Pages : [1] 2

SilverGhost
29-01-2003, 01:27 AM
Anyone been there??? How is it? Couple of my friends say it's quite fun... Not sure, and would like to get some more opinions before I go there to spend $$$...

Ah Dez
29-01-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by SilverGhost
Anyone been there??? How is it? Couple of my friends say it's quite fun... Not sure, and would like to get some more opinions before I go there to spend $$$... ]

Scrool down, use the search engine. . . and do a serach on EGOs.

You can find all that the FRs are Negetive about the place.

AJ20
30-01-2003, 03:15 PM
Dun waste your time and money...BOSS anytime better

Ah Dez
30-01-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by AJ20
Dun waste your time and money...BOSS anytime better

Since when BOSS is ANYTIME BETTER? ? ? ?

Boss... MIGHT be Better. . . . BUT NOT ANYTHING...

AJ20
31-01-2003, 12:30 PM
Ok BOSS might be better if you can get the correct Mummy. Juz my humble opinion as I have been to both places at least twice.

Instinct
02-02-2003, 01:32 PM
Ok BOSS might be better if you can get the correct Mummy. Juz my humble opinion as I have been to both places at least twice.

AJ20, why not u tell us which mummy u recommend at boss??
Egos gals quite attitude.

AJ20
02-02-2003, 01:56 PM
Took Mummy Eva twice,she's quite polite but girls running all over the place. Asked for another mummy the next time, forgot her name though. Can also ask the waiters to recommend, thats what we did. Not many mummys in BOSS, 3-4 the most

jamestan1
10-02-2003, 05:36 PM
Anyone knew BaoBao or Angel there?
Heard that both of them got attitude problems....
I think that Mummy Jackie opened a pub Egos 2 at Gallery hotel
The gals with the best figure is BaoBao... her boobs are damn solid makes me drench with saliva... and her bloody butts too...
Knock people down with her front and carry people with her butt..
Veron, Lisa, Jas, Grace are all bloodsuckers... Anyway quite a few of them are going behind bars soon..

jamestan1
10-02-2003, 05:36 PM
The gals with the best figure is BaoBao... her boobs are damn solid makes me drench with saliva... and her bloody butts too...
Veron, Lisa, Jas, Grace are all bloodsuckers... Anyway quite a few of them are going behind bars soon..

Penn
10-02-2003, 06:46 PM
bao bao's body is 1 of the best I have seen...
POWER!!!!

plus, she has got a slut face too...
attitude...

jamestan1
10-02-2003, 06:53 PM
any recommendations for the gals over there?
any descriptions?

SilverGhost
10-02-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by jamestan1
any recommendations for the gals over there?
any descriptions?

You seem to know a lot about the girls there leh... why would you ask for recommendations???

jamestan1
12-02-2003, 03:45 PM
I have only seen a few of them that is those that i have mentioned... Don't know more about other gals

HuGoBoSs21
12-02-2003, 06:01 PM

You mean the girls going behind bars? what the hell...

cheongkid
12-02-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by HuGoBoSs21
You mean the girls going behind bars? what the hell...
i think a few of them kena busted for drugs. it came out in the news last year.

SilverGhost
12-02-2003, 09:12 PM
I have only seen a few of them that is those that i have mentioned... Don't know more about other gals

What you mean by them being bloodsuckers???

HuGoBoSs21
12-02-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
i think a few of them kena busted for drugs. it came out in the news last year.

icic. Thanks for the enlightment cheongkid hehe. I'm quite new to the nightclub industry. Cheers :)

jamestan1
13-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Don't ever go out with them.. they will squeeze you till you dried up man.... a pity they don't suck till you dried up....

jamestan1
13-02-2003, 10:18 PM
icic. Thanks for the enlightment cheongkid hehe. I'm quite new to the nightclub industry. Cheers :)

If you frequent Egos.. ask for eve or jenn... Don't ever try Jackie.. she is a fuckin fat bitch... Mother of attitude gals.. so damn fat still wear so short until can see her panties... so disgusting..

HuGoBoSs21
14-02-2003, 01:45 AM
thanks jamestan1. btw wheres EGOS? the price about the same as BOSS?

cheongkid
14-02-2003, 11:35 AM
If you frequent Egos.. ask for eve or jenn... Don't ever try Jackie.. she is a fuckin fat bitch... Mother of attitude gals.. so damn fat still wear so short until can see her panties... so disgusting..
r u refering to jackie the mummy?

qwertyuiop
14-02-2003, 12:46 PM
Need some advice and pls do not flame me.

I'm a greenhorn, newbie (anything u can think of to tease me also can) to ktv stuffs.

Cos basically don't know how to drink liquor/beer but wanna try it out at ktv once since there's so much posting.

Any advice from the lao jiao? (Ah Dez, CumKing etc)

etnic
14-02-2003, 02:50 PM
Sounds like a job for KEFOS :D

If you don't mind the wait, just follow the link in my sig and PM me the required details.

SilverGhost
14-02-2003, 06:21 PM
Don't ever go out with them.. they will squeeze you till you dried up man.... a pity they don't suck till you dried up....

Wow... You kenna from them before ah??? What happenned???

merc
15-02-2003, 12:33 AM

True Jackie open a pub. But who wanna go support her there??? Attitude gal always talk BIG...KNN. Go there also look for Eve. Yalor most of the gals U mention already behind bar liao. Even ass mummy Mickey also in, miss her BJ, kekekeke.
Now Jackie employ a new mummy take over EGO liao, but Eve still there. Any Bro been there recently?
Heard that last time Golden City reopen liao and all malay gals, but dunno is it stll under Jackie or not. Any Bro heard of it?

ParaParaSakura
16-02-2003, 01:11 AM
Everytime Jackie name mention here I will have to say this........... FUCK UP MUMMY! please kindly excuse me if i sound like a broken record..........but cannot help it.........

AJ20
16-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Haha...gotta agree with you dude. You will never imagine how loaded she is! All the money made from KTV

jamestan1
16-02-2003, 05:45 PM
The Jackie who i mentioned is the mummy...Ask for eve or jenn, both asst mummy. The total bill would be around 365 if i remember correctly if you open a bottle of hennesy. Egos is at little indian exact road name is belilios lane.

jamestan1
16-02-2003, 05:57 PM
So anyone tried any ruba ruba with baobao or angel?
Heard that lisa can overnight? Anyone tried b4?

Penn
17-02-2003, 10:48 AM
So anyone tried any ruba ruba with baobao or angel?
Heard that lisa can overnight? Anyone tried b4?

baobao can ruba ruba meh?...
she is very dao...think only abit.. cant ruba much..

lisa can overnight meh?..
any brudders here tried b4?..
i think she might be reading this....hehehe...
dare to do, must dare to admit what hor...

R2D2
17-02-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Penn
baobao can ruba ruba meh?...
she is very dao...think only abit.. cant ruba much..

lisa can overnight meh?..
any brudders here tried b4?..
i think she might be reading this....hehehe...
dare to do, must dare to admit what hor...

i'm sure mr James Tan is more than capable of asking his own questions without you repeating them.

Penn
17-02-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by R2D2
i'm sure mr James Tan is more than capable of asking his own questions without you repeating them.

Mr. R2D2, as I have said before, "if u keep quiet, there is a chance that pple here will not realise that u r an idiot.."

Thanks...

R2D2
17-02-2003, 02:12 PM
Mr. R2D2, as I have said before, "if u keep quiet, there is a chance that pple here will not realise that u r an idiot.."

Thanks...

your lack of originality in questions is surpassed only by your lack of originality in statements...

keep typing... maybe an original thought might come out of it all...

Penn
17-02-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by R2D2
your lack of originality in questions is surpassed only by your lack of originality in statements...

keep typing... maybe an original thought might come out of it all...

relax, i m not trying to make war with u...
if u insist on wasting yr time, gng to my every FR and make some silly comments, up to u...

i rest my case...

R2D2
17-02-2003, 02:19 PM
relax, i m not trying to make war with u...
if u insist on wasting yr time, gng to my every FR and make some silly comments, up to u...

i rest my case...

without any resistance from your end? how droll...

jamestan1
18-02-2003, 08:46 AM
Come on guys relax ok?
I knew some malay gals do short time in the toliet.. cos my friend accidentally discovered this. I played with Audrey b4.. quite firm boobs and she even hj for you... although lookswise is maybe just average or abit above but important thing is service wise.
Any bros mind doin some recommendations?

AJ20
18-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Hi James, when did Audrey HJ for you? Is she still working there?Veron HJ for my fren with ice with his pants down about 3 months back. Did Audrey do the same or HJ with pants up or down? Might wanna try her nx time. Tks

thomasseah
18-02-2003, 06:22 PM
Hi James,

Is Audrey malay??

i knew a gal in Egos by the name Audrey... sweet and pretty chinese..

Penn
19-02-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by thomasseah
Hi James,

Is Audrey malay??

i knew a gal in Egos by the name Audrey... sweet and pretty chinese..

Audrey is chinese...

thomasseah
19-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Hi Penn,

Did you pay her extra for HJ?

i personally like Audrey... lian and young..

wonder if she do FJ???freelance???

Anyone know eileen?

AJ20
19-02-2003, 01:43 PM
Thk Eileen has a bf if i'm not wrong already cos saw her bf picking up her twice. Audrey chio, thommasseah? You knew her in Egos?She sounds damn hot leh!Anyone has any FR on her cos me goin down soon with colleagues.

thomasseah
19-02-2003, 04:04 PM
Hi,

i knew her... not very close... so so relationship...
She is pretty and young, mate

Hot and wild is her personality... i like her when she is putting on Japan student uniform...

Eileen!!! the guy who pick her up is her bro... this is what she told me... believe or not????

They always cheong at Devil's Bar....

Wanted to go also but too ex liow....

AJ20
19-02-2003, 04:08 PM
Tks dude, will ask for her nx time. BTW,did she bj or hj? Wats the price like?

Penn
19-02-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by thomasseah
Hi Penn,

Did you pay her extra for HJ?

i personally like Audrey... lian and young..

wonder if she do FJ???freelance???

Anyone know eileen?

din pay extra... but i usually tip them 50 - 80, depending on what they do..
i never heard that she do FJ...
only play play with you in the KTV room...

how much u wanna pay?.. i let her know (maybe she also gian)... hehehe..

AJ20
19-02-2003, 11:35 PM
If its FJ, how much do you think is reasonable? $200-300?Tat is if they agree in the 1st place.

jamestan1
01-03-2003, 02:52 PM
Veron has been jailed.. Heard that Grace has become ang pai there. Anyway Ah Jenn has quitted, cos got bf to support her liao.
Thats why there is a new asst mummy Esti formerly a ktv girl, she is only around 20. Talk with a slang, can't tahan that. Lookswise is down the drain. Seems like there is a few new gals at egos. Got to know 1 of them named linda, her boobs are good sized too, but too bad still lose to bao bao.... smell smoke.. tried linda for $150, service quite good... total 2 shot + 1 free shot... haha maybe she horny that night.. Any bros have other news about egos?

AJ20
02-03-2003, 01:13 AM
Must say $150 damn worth!Went Egos 2 weeks back, colleague sat with Audrey. Looks quite alright, but kena rejected cos she seems to have attitude problem. Grace was entertaining, very talkative...but now rather spend $$$ @ places like MG, damage not so heavy

Penn
04-03-2003, 11:36 AM
Veron has been jailed.. Heard that Grace has become ang pai there. Anyway Ah Jenn has quitted, cos got bf to support her liao.
Thats why there is a new asst mummy Esti formerly a ktv girl, she is only around 20. Talk with a slang, can't tahan that. Lookswise is down the drain. Seems like there is a few new gals at egos. Got to know 1 of them named linda, her boobs are good sized too, but too bad still lose to bao bao.... smell smoke.. tried linda for $150, service quite good... total 2 shot + 1 free shot... haha maybe she horny that night.. Any bros have other news about egos?

bro james,
u mentioned that u tried linda b4?
linda a malay rite?
total 3 shots for $150, worth it....

kltower
04-03-2003, 01:29 PM
Wow! You had Linda for FJ? for 150? She must have changed a lot since the last time i went there. Last time everything also cannot but now can go all the way? Yes I remember she has a nice set of boobs on her (if she let you touch)

Also surprised to hear about Esti as asst. manager! Wow..had her before as one of the girls...chinese ....quite fun and wild...face look like small girl...speak with heavy ang moh slang

Another Malay chick is Melissa..very very wild..nice bod...got a BBBJ from her before....saw her in a disco with bunch of guys and throwing herself all over them..hehe

Try Alice...not bad looking Malay chick...does BJ with ice...also bi-sexual so if you and your gf looking for a threesome....she is the person to call...she does FL for this hehe

Mummies not so bad if you treat them nicely ( i thot that was SOP to make sure you get good girls anyway...part of the deal at every KTV)

vaxvms
04-03-2003, 03:46 PM
Seem EGO is back in business after it slow down for a while

jamestan1
08-03-2003, 08:27 PM
The Linda whom i tried is a chinese. She is a close friend of Joey.
BTW it seems that BaoBao seldom go to work nowadays. Seems like the bros here don't like to talk much abt their xperiences with the egos' gals.

HuGoBoSs21
13-03-2003, 01:44 AM
The Linda whom i tried is a chinese. She is a close friend of Joey.
BTW it seems that BaoBao seldom go to work nowadays. Seems like the bros here don't like to talk much abt their xperiences with the egos' gals.

Went Boss last night. Guess what? Bao Bao was in the room!! Wahahaha. TUA TUA LIAP..oohhh..her nehneh BOH BEH ZAO! sibeh jude man! :D

jamestan1
13-03-2003, 08:51 PM
Went Boss last night. Guess what? Bao Bao was in the room!! Wahahaha. TUA TUA LIAP..oohhh..her nehneh BOH BEH ZAO! sibeh jude man! :D

So how is BaoBao? She sat with u that night? Is she happening?

HuGoBoSs21
14-03-2003, 01:23 AM
So how is BaoBao? She sat with u that night? Is she happening?

James she sat with my friend :( My friend like never really touch lah..but she never butterfly. stay in the room solid solid for 2 hrs. Only occasional trips to toilet etc. Anyway she talk with me until very gum til my girl tu lan. wahaha. Got play abit with me lah. touch abit here and there loh. But you are damn right man. her NEH NEH DAMN......wah lan don't know how to describe. Than the cat face look. Wah kaoz....I almost asked her for tit f**k. power. But i would never go Egos after all the negative FRs from you all.

Penn
14-03-2003, 10:59 AM
yr fren quite handsome izzit, thats y bao bao neber butterfly?

yes i fully agree that bao bao neh neh is damm damm super duper power... her figure is damm solid...

but i kena her b4... cannot touch her one leh....
only can sit next to her and "bua" her neh neh only... cannot "ten neh neh".. lol...

HuGoBoSs21
14-03-2003, 05:39 PM
yr fren quite handsome izzit, thats y bao bao neber butterfly?

yes i fully agree that bao bao neh neh is damm damm super duper power... her figure is damm solid...

but i kena her b4... cannot touch her one leh....
only can sit next to her and "bua" her neh neh only... cannot "ten neh neh".. lol...

Penn my friend alright lah. But i was talking and suaning her hehe. She damn power sia. looks and figure:cool:

jamestan1
16-03-2003, 06:12 PM
Anyone tried Angel or Alice? Angel looks quite chio while Alice is quite materialistic type.
Any new gals in egos?

jamestan1
16-03-2003, 06:12 PM
Anyone tried Angel or Alice? Angel looks quite chio while Alice is quite materialistic type.
Any new gals in egos?

HuGoBoSs21
21-03-2003, 06:54 PM
Hey, i heard Egos close quite early? at 12am isit?

etnic
21-03-2003, 07:38 PM
Hey, i heard Egos close quite early? at 12am isit?

Yes, that is correct :)

HuGoBoSs21
21-03-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by etnic
Yes, that is correct :)

etnic you really hard-core KTV siao :D

etnic
21-03-2003, 11:48 PM
etnic you really hard-core KTV siao :D

No lah, just lucky for you that an Egos gal told me about the opening hours last week...heh heh

Think they have earlier hours to cater to married men. Can go home early and avoid suspicion :D

That or govt never give them the license to open late.

cheongkid
22-03-2003, 01:02 AM
No lah, just lucky for you that an Egos gal told me about the opening hours last week...heh heh

Think they have earlier hours to cater to married men. Can go home early and avoid suspicion :D

That or govt never give them the license to open late.
I think the reason why PELU did not grant Egos full license to open till 3am is due to its bad record, drugs etc.

WhenSPH
22-03-2003, 01:05 AM
The reason is also because directly opp. them are hdb flats so no license to open till late

HuGoBoSs21
22-03-2003, 02:14 AM
where is Egos situated

cheongkid
22-03-2003, 02:37 AM
where is Egos situated
Serangoon Rd near to Tekka Market.

etnic
22-03-2003, 02:41 AM
where is Egos situated

Here's the map for it (http://www.streetdirectory.com:8080/map.jsp?x=30064.6300&y=32187.0700&level=7&star=1&heading=22%20BELILIOS%20LANE,%20LITTLE%20INDIA%20C ONSERVATION%20AREA%20(219962))

jamestan1
23-03-2003, 11:10 AM
Heard from my friend that there is quite a few new gals in egos lately? Any bros went there recently?

lurpsexx
27-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Hi,

Saw another EGOs KTV along Bencoolen street/ Near to Strand Hotel side. Is this another EGOS ? Ver what ?

Anyway, my kaki CanYouF told me this place also close at 12 midnite. Is the same EGOS we're talking abt here ??:confused:

etnic
27-03-2003, 02:43 PM
No, that's just pub of the same name opened by Mummy from Egos KTV

sgmjplayer
27-03-2003, 02:51 PM
No, that's just pub of the same name opened by Mummy from Egos KTV

does that means the places also as f-up as Egos KTV?
hehe ..:D

Ah Dez
27-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by sgmjplayer
does that means the places also as f-up as Egos KTV?
hehe ..:D

YES!

katoomee
27-03-2003, 08:57 PM
is ther a malay gal with tattoo on her back and legs??
wats her name??
i forgotten liao....
thks

Marksman
28-03-2003, 09:21 PM
Hi all bros,I miss all the fun business here after a long trip.Any bro here can tell me more abt asst mummy Mickey???Read from one of the bro here she is back in bars for drugs.She has just been release from jail last year for playing with K, now again?? any bros can tell me more?She used to be my part time lover before I left last year,miss her KU FUNG in bed and she also cancel her hp liao.Thks and happy cheonging.

WhenSPH
29-03-2003, 03:35 PM
How good is this Mickey ..... jus asking cos you sounded like shes a pornstar? Can elaborate

Adrian
29-03-2003, 04:13 PM
I kinda like Eileen, though she always complain she putting on weight.
They still got theme nights, huh.

katoomee
29-03-2003, 07:49 PM
hi, is ther a malay gal with tattoo??
wats her name??
thks

_jaDeD_
29-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Adrian
I kinda like Eileen, though she always complain she putting on weight.
They still got theme nights, huh.
Theme nites?!
I remember quite some time back, Skylight was having a supposed "school uniform nite"... Skylight was quite hot then so to have such a hot KTV organizing such a "fresh" event immediately drew responses from the masses like bees to honey..
Thus, a friend of mine immediately called and booked a room for that particular night but alas, I had to sit out because of some extras i signed(was still in NS then).
That fateful night arrived and five of my lust-filled friends reached the destination only to find the girls clad in almost every KTV-girl-kinda-attire sans school uniform so my friends were thinking whether they got the date wrong and a check with the mummy was done and guess what was the mummy's reply...
"yah lah... today school uniform night but it's for you guys to wear your school uniform here and revive nostalgic moments from your schooling days"(loosely translated from mandarin)
Needless to say, a red-card was shown to the mummy and five friends made a vow never ever to step into this scam-place ever ever again...

Marksman
29-03-2003, 11:55 PM
Bro whenSPH

Mickey will dry up yr sperm bank if u bed her on bed,we had 6 x in 4 hrs.No other words can describe,TWO THUMB UP.

rs200
29-03-2003, 11:58 PM
I met Mickey and her twin sisters sometime late last year. Have not been able to contact her (mobile contact terminated). Just wanted to verify accuracy of her being behind bars... Her sister mentioned that she was going Down Under for a couple of years... Probably can contact her sister if the need arises, but I doubt I will.

Marksman
30-03-2003, 12:05 AM
Thanks Bros rs200,

I am also wan to confirm wheather she goes behind bars again?Yesh u r right she terminated her old hp 9792xxxx.Can also try bouncing into her below her blk at yishun BLK6XX.

rs200
30-03-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by merc
True Jackie open a pub. But who wanna go support her there??? Attitude gal always talk BIG...KNN. Go there also look for Eve. Yalor most of the gals U mention already behind bar liao. Even ass mummy Mickey also in, miss her BJ, kekekeke.
Now Jackie employ a new mummy take over EGO liao, but Eve still there. Any Bro been there recently?
Heard that last time Golden City reopen liao and all malay gals, but dunno is it stll under Jackie or not. Any Bro heard of it?

You sure about Mickey? Heard that she went Down Under for 2 years from her sister. Can confirm?

Adrian
30-03-2003, 01:37 AM
Eileen is Chinese gal.

So far, the attitude problem ones mostly Malay. At least, this is what I came across.

merc
01-04-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by katoomee
hi, is ther a malay gal with tattoo??
wats her name??
thks

Think U refering the malay gal is Melissa, staying in Bukit Gombak or Bukit Batok.

katoomee
01-04-2003, 10:58 PM
thks bro....
u oso noe wher she stay ar......
i dnt think she allow special.....
pls advice more..
thks alot

mash
08-05-2003, 08:07 PM
been to egos for a few times bout a year back... find tat place quite happening especially a malay ger yuki... any bros out ther got any idea wher she is now??

Tommy Suharto
14-05-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by mash
been to egos for a few times bout a year back... find tat place quite happening especially a malay ger yuki... any bros out ther got any idea wher she is now??

HELP WANTED HERE

i'm interested in this place any bros care 2 give advise?
which mommy 2 look 4 ahh,girls laa,tips.......
:D

CanYouF
15-05-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Suharto
HELP WANTED HERE

i'm interested in this place any bros care 2 give advise?
which mommy 2 look 4 ahh,girls laa,tips.......

wtf!!!

this whole bloody thread is about EGOS and u come and ask this kind of fucked up question!!

knn!! did u read from the 1st post to the last thread??? :(

hotbod8
29-05-2003, 12:02 AM
Bros,

I used to be a regular of egos for several years but have not been there for more than a year.

For those who have been there recently (i.e. last 4 weeks), I need your frank opinion on these questions:

- how are the girls there? how many (roughly) are working for
Jacky now? what races?

- which are the nice and fun girls?

- million dollar question - Is it worth going?

tks

jamestan1
12-06-2003, 10:53 AM
Bao Bao is back to work again.... must go down egos liao...
missed her boobs... heard that quite a few new gals there..mostly malays..

Anyone can update me?

Jungleboy
13-06-2003, 10:28 AM
Is Eve still there? Lost her contact number sometime bad... heard that she is back with Jackie as a assist. mummy...

hornyboo
13-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Bros,

I personally dun like this pl.
It close at mid nite as CID dun extend their license due to HDB surroundings...
Girls are alright but they have a fark type boss/mum!

If wan to cheong....go OP much better.

highkia
14-06-2003, 06:49 PM
wah i must agree Baobao is the best~@!!!!
her boobs really can make u see stars~~
*high*

ya she is back in work but i think she still got her attitude ba

so far any broz try her out?

is she playable?

i try her out on mon but she is so high and drunk
so i think she quite playable.

any comments and replys?

waypastprime
16-06-2003, 09:58 AM
Any bros out there willing to share whether which days refer to which theme? No flaming pls.... never try out this place so request for kind souls to help mi out.:)

soso66
16-06-2003, 03:40 PM
beside boaboa is there any other big boob gal

katoomee
16-06-2003, 05:30 PM
is melisa the malay gal still ther???
any FR of her?
thks

winger_tag
16-06-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Any bros out there willing to share whether which days refer to which theme? No flaming pls.... never try out this place so request for kind souls to help mi out.:)

Bro, they can change every week as to which day what theme. Can always call to check.

7Horizon
16-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by highkia
wah i must agree Baobao is the best~@!!!!
her boobs really can make u see stars~~
*high*

ya she is back in work but i think she still got her attitude ba

so far any broz try her out?

is she playable?

i try her out on mon but she is so high and drunk
so i think she quite playable.

any comments and replys?

not wrong.... when she is high, she can be rather horny.:p

HuGoBoSs21
16-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Horny so what???? Can play meh?

waypastprime
17-06-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by winger_tag
Bro, they can change every week as to which day what theme. Can always call to check.

Thanks, bro. :p

JuicyPussy
17-06-2003, 04:45 PM

Checked liao wz my friend :

Monday - school gal
Tuesday - Nurse
Wednesday - Tennis
Thursday - Army
Friday - Gown
Sat ?? Sun ??

Not bad , but .. but not tempting leh , i prefered mon tues wed
theme ...... geez !

waypastprime
17-06-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by JuicyPussy

Monday - school gal
Tuesday - Nurse
Wednesday - Tennis
Thursday - Army
Friday - Gown
Sat ?? Sun ??

theme ...... geez !

wow.... never knew u are so efficient ...... Keep it up man!!

lonewolf
17-06-2003, 05:12 PM
different leh, I got message was

Monday - army
Tuesday - sch gal
Friday - nurse

Monday - school gal
Tuesday - Nurse
Wednesday - Tennis
Thursday - Army
Friday - Gown
Sat ?? Sun ??

theme ...... geez !

JuicyPussy
17-06-2003, 05:35 PM
Maybe rotating theme , aiyah ! hopefully 1 day they just wear their garter wz gstring . Woalalalalala !

waypastprime , paiseh hor , my friend never return my query sms on location of goldencity. Perhaps some bros 'ere can point out ?

vaxvms
17-06-2003, 09:29 PM
seem egos still happenign as last yr

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 10:40 AM
Maybe rotating theme , aiyah ! hopefully 1 day they just wear their garter wz gstring . Woalalalalala !

waypastprime , paiseh hor , my friend never return my query sms on location of goldencity. Perhaps some bros 'ere can point out ?

It's ok lah.... coz bro cheongkid has provided the location... comes with the map some more..... gd man ..... every week egos will change their theme nights.... this is wat i heard...

anyrider
18-06-2003, 11:01 AM
ego...ok lah... but still a bit expensive...

me long long time never go there liao...

which angel r we talking abt??? the malay or chinese???

the chinese 1 took drug.... 1 time she got high n bring me go toilet

n do bj n hj....small breast..... can try....

mummy jackie.... last time at sky light not so fat 1 leh... dunno y

goto ego liao become like that...hahahahahaha...to many bj n

swallow cim too much.....

Cam^Shaft
18-06-2003, 11:31 AM
bros need ur help here

can anyone enlightened lil old newbie me here the damages to EGOS

i read thru the whole thread not one mention of the damages so dun flame me hor

cheers

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2003, 12:05 PM
The damage of a bott. of martell is abt $368+. Best go there at 630pm. Sometimes u need to book a room b4 it opens.

ps: I know there r' themes likes Teacher's nite, SIA nite, Bikini nite, Nurse nite etc etc. But the actual schedule I have forgotten....sorie paL

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Cam^Shaft
bros need ur help here

can anyone enlightened lil old newbie me here the damages to EGOS

i read thru the whole thread not one mention of the damages so dun flame me hor

cheers

Just call the ktv for the schedule of that particular week lah....

winger_tag
18-06-2003, 12:11 PM

Golden City is very near to Textile centre. Opposit textile centre there is a row of shop house, with a coffeesho at the end. it is there. Unless they have shifted.

sgmjplayer
18-06-2003, 12:23 PM
When they increase price ah?

the last time I went, that was last yr la.. nett bill was $330.

But I tell myself, if all KTV close down, I also wont go again.
btw, that was after going 3x in 2wks, maybe its abit too little
to some or to them.

Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
The damage of a bott. of martell is abt $368+. Best go there at 630pm. Sometimes u need to book a room b4 it opens.

ps: I know there r' themes likes Teacher's nite, SIA nite, Bikini nite, Nurse nite etc etc. But the actual schedule I have forgotten....sorie paL

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by sgmjplayer
When they increase price ah?

the last time I went, that was last yr la.. nett bill was $330.

But I tell myself, if all KTV close down, I also wont go again.
btw, that was after going 3x in 2wks, maybe its abit too little
to some or to them.

Such a bad experience meh??? If not why would u say that even if all close down u also wont go down huh?

Curiosity kills the cat so feed the cat with information in order to keep it alive..... hehe

sgmjplayer
18-06-2003, 12:44 PM
I type this reply few times here and agreed by lots of bros here.

They are very poor in time management, or not enough gals.
fancy coming back to room 2x in 3 hrs for less than 15mins each.
Maybe we are like carrots. Its ok, if our business is not
appreciated here, we will be elsewhere.

3x within 2wks is considered too few, we cant afford more.

most PCN is they tell u got to pay $50 tips if playable gals.
for 20+ mins of their time, i think earning more than
lawyers and doctors.

then jackie does nothing when she says she will get the
gals back, no gals come back ofcoz. we got to tip her and
her assistant too.

Such a bad experience meh??? If not why would u say that even if all close down u also wont go down huh?

Curiosity kills the cat so feed the cat with information in order to keep it alive..... hehe

Cam^Shaft
18-06-2003, 12:49 PM
thanks bro way past time and bro Rolf

i am looking for ard prices within 268-288 cos there is gonna be abt 13-15 of us so at least 4-5 bottles if 388 too ex liao might as well go F11

thanks anyway

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2003, 01:06 PM

i am looking for ard prices within 268-288 cos there is gonna be abt 13-15 of us so at least 4-5 bottles if 388 too ex liao might as well go F11

thanks anyway

Erm...like tat seems like yr main pirority is $$ saving and of course ger wise also need playable rite? I knoe Royce KTV (GL lor 10) martell is like >$300nett. The gers havan been updated by our seasoned chiongster here. If yr total bugdet is abt $900++ go tuberlose open 3 bott. free 1 bott. better lor~ The gers there need not explain....can play and enjoy drinking thru' out...cheerS~

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 01:14 PM

thanks anyway

since when did i got a new nick? or are u refering to someone else?:confused:

Cam^Shaft
18-06-2003, 01:25 PM
since when did i got a new nick? or are u refering to someone else?:confused:

paiseh bro type to fast even bro Rof| I also type salah
shit must go practice my typing skill again ..long time no irc liao heh heh

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 01:29 PM
paiseh bro type to fast even bro Rof| I also type salah
shit must go practice my typing skill again ..long time no irc liao heh heh

Just compensate my reputation losses by opening one bottle at one of those happeninng ktv lor.... hehe......
:p

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2003, 02:03 PM
One more bott. for me pls also.... :D

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 02:06 PM
One more bott. for me pls also.... :D

No need to open two lah..... we can share the bottle..... haha.....
I dont drink that much... hehe :D

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2003, 02:10 PM
nvm lor~ wait for brudder Cam^Shaft to open his golden mouth to go ahead....HeHe~ :p

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 02:17 PM
wait until my dick decompose, that day also will not happen....
haha

vaxvms
18-06-2003, 02:26 PM

thanks anyway

bro
if u gg F11 make sure dun get the VASE again
keke

Cam^Shaft
18-06-2003, 02:29 PM
nvm lor~ wait for brudder Cam^Shaft to open his golden mouth to go ahead....HeHe~ :p

wah lao u two daylight robbery ar.....say wrong thing must open bottle~`

next time i just :x

we share share lah i dun mind go and cheong together hehee

Cam^Shaft
18-06-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
bro
if u gg F11 make sure dun get the VASE again
keke

wah lan bro never will i ever wanna see that super flower vase again in any ktv

bloody shit touch touch a bit only move my hands elsewhere
now u guys know why i see song the whole night long

nah beh

bro u so free no need work ar?

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 02:40 PM

we share share lah i dun mind go and cheong together hehee

Aiyah..... Life's more interesting with these sarcasm.... mi also keen to go cheong together if there's chances..... haha

vaxvms
18-06-2003, 02:40 PM
wah lan bro never will i ever wanna see that super flower vase again in any ktv

bloody shit touch touch a bit only move my hands elsewhere
now u guys know why i see song the whole night long

nah beh

bro u so free no need work ar?

my job is browsin the net mah keke
no lah now a bit free so see any lobang tonite
wanna chiong tonite?
tink Les is askin for chiong but disco lah
keen?

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2003, 02:57 PM
hOW come u guys get such a good job?? Luckily I can access to the net in my workstation...HeHe~ :p

vaxvms
18-06-2003, 03:16 PM
so nobody organise any attack to EGO?

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2003, 03:28 PM
Not at the time being....I juZ went last month.

Cam^Shaft
18-06-2003, 03:36 PM
Aiyah..... Life's more interesting with these sarcasm.... mi also keen to go cheong together if there's chances..... haha

no problem u organise EGOS outing lah we participate
we participate......

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 03:40 PM
no problem u organise EGOS outing lah we participate
we participate......

Let's get bro Rof|maoxz to organise instead.... coz he's more familiar there... then we participate .... haha... so how broRof|maoxz?? Keen to take up as the organiser??

Cam^Shaft
18-06-2003, 03:46 PM
my job is browsin the net mah keke
no lah now a bit free so see any lobang tonite
wanna chiong tonite?
tink Les is askin for chiong but disco lah
keen?

yah i know he msg me already but tonight got something on , go can but later CO heavy artie bombardment liao so better not heh heh

lstan
19-06-2003, 03:47 AM
who want to go egos can count me in,. i went there every week one time. know a lot of girl there.

anyrider
19-06-2003, 09:21 AM

we share share lah i dun mind go and cheong together hehee .

Cam^Shaft.... u open 2 blue for him lor.... PESPI BLUE!!!!..kekekekeke...

Rof|maoxz
19-06-2003, 09:40 AM
U guys dun mind chiong EGOS in evening time 630pm-12am.... We can arrange a section of 5-6 but not more den 8 lor~ (Preferred Strength) How abt it? :p

winger_tag
19-06-2003, 09:55 AM
Dear Sir,

I would like to register for this outing. please let me know time and date.

waypastprime
19-06-2003, 11:15 AM
U guys dun mind chiong EGOS in evening time 630pm-12am.... We can arrange a section of 5-6 but not more den 8 lor~ (Preferred Strength) How abt it? :p

When?? I thought u dun want to chiong until next month??
:)

Rof|maoxz
19-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by lstan
who want to go egos can count me in,. i went there every week one time. know a lot of girl there.

wAH~ EGO "Lao Jiao" man.... /me bow to Istan. :p

Cam^Shaft
19-06-2003, 12:24 PM
so bros when's the EGOS mission ?

Rof|maoxz
19-06-2003, 12:39 PM
When?? I thought u dun want to chiong until next month??

bro waypastprime.... u r' rite...shld let Istan be the section leader for EGOs mission. Since he went there more frequently.

waypastprime
19-06-2003, 01:15 PM
awaits for bro Istan's deployment........

Cam^Shaft
20-06-2003, 10:40 AM
recruit Cam^Shaft await for CO Istan's deployment too~~~ heh heh

vaxvms
20-06-2003, 11:02 AM
dun mind gg also
count me in...................

Cam^Shaft
20-06-2003, 11:16 AM
dun mind gg also
count me in...................

Wah lao bro vax u seems to cheong every place one ler KTV, CLUBS, ZOUK every thread also seem you participate one heh heh

Sammy must give you Cheongster of the Month for the month of May/June liao

Rof|maoxz
20-06-2003, 11:24 AM
Hyper-Active Chiongster.... :D

vaxvms
20-06-2003, 05:36 PM
Wah lao bro vax u seems to cheong every place one ler KTV, CLUBS, ZOUK every thread also seem you participate one heh heh

Sammy must give you Cheongster of the Month for the month of May/June liao

wow liao bro PUNA lagi chiongster
whr also can..............

jng1103
20-06-2003, 07:07 PM
Hyper-Active Chiongster.... :D

Hyper-Wealthy-Rich...

millionaire-soon-to-be,
jimbo

Cam^Shaft
21-06-2003, 10:21 AM
wow liao bro PUNA lagi chiongster
whr also can..............

how's last night at Db bro song bor?
any lobang?

jamestan1
22-06-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by anyrider
ego...ok lah... but still a bit expensive...

me long long time never go there liao...

which angel r we talking abt??? the malay or chinese???

the chinese 1 took drug.... 1 time she got high n bring me go toilet

n do bj n hj....small breast..... can try....

mummy jackie.... last time at sky light not so fat 1 leh... dunno y

goto ego liao become like that...hahahahahaha...to many bj n

swallow cim too much.....

she can be tabao... the previous time i tried the damage was $150 for the whole nite...
it was quite worth it and her horseriding skills are quite good...
i never seen a gal secreting more sex juice than her.... but it felt good..

WhenSPH
22-06-2003, 01:09 PM
who can be tabao ............
Jackie or the Angel

jamestan1
22-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by WhenSPH
who can be tabao ............
Jackie or the Angel

Of course the chinese angel.. dun be stupid

AJ20
23-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Which other chinese gals can be tabao-ed? Sometimes abit paiseh to ask esp when they are Singaporeans

anyrider
23-06-2003, 10:04 AM
Which other chinese gals can be tabao-ed? Sometimes abit paiseh to ask esp when they are Singaporeans

Walau!! just ask lah... u pay them 1 leh... if cannot also nevermind mah.... where got paiseh 1?

Maybe other ask cannot... u ask all can leh????:D

waypastprime
23-06-2003, 06:05 PM

Go to such places still pai seh to ask huh???
Oh come on, it's kind of a standard question ppl will ask.....
It's not as if u are not paying for their services.... free all the more should ask.... haha

anyrider
24-06-2003, 08:23 AM
Go to such places still pai seh to ask huh???
Oh come on, it's kind of a standard question ppl will ask.....
It's not as if u are not paying for their services.... free all the more should ask.... haha

Ya..ya... need not pay 1 dun pai seh to ask.... dun need to pay 1 dun need to ask... just take 1st....if not pretty...can cover the face n fire the base....or... just switch off the damn light..hahahahaha.. but if kana jackie or the sweep floor ah soh...confirmed run..hahahaha.....

Rof|maoxz
24-06-2003, 11:06 AM
Hmm~ anyrider...yr nick definitely suits u to the maX!! :p

anyrider
24-06-2003, 12:00 PM
Hmm~ anyrider...yr nick definitely suits u to the maX!! :p

Tks..tks... thght anyrider...but always a safety rider... just like the army... safety driver...onli no badges awarded only...kekekekeke:p

fun4evergood
25-06-2003, 12:49 AM
Anyone going there soon.....? i would like to join in.......

Penn
25-06-2003, 06:29 PM
liza and bao bao still around?

jamestan1
26-06-2003, 09:31 AM
liza and bao bao still around?

Baobao confirm still around.. figure become more hourglass liao... don't know go where training...

Penn
26-06-2003, 03:34 PM
Baobao confirm still around.. figure become more hourglass liao... don't know go where training...

her body all along is "talk kong"what.... *slurp slurp*
one of the best of the best i have seen....

fun4evergood
26-06-2003, 11:41 PM
really??!!! I mus really see it!! So when u going down again? Please let me tag along. Thanks

jamestan1
01-07-2003, 11:53 AM
nowadays the gals in egos don't play drugs liao.. only few black sheeps.. how i wish got bikini nite so that can strip baobao naked...(slurp)... i wonder hows the new gals there? anyone been there lately? mind doing some recommendations?

katoomee
01-07-2003, 12:38 PM
wats the happi hour ???
thks

winger_tag
01-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Bro there is no happy hour. The business hour starts from abt 1830hrs to 1200hrs. Same price through out.

katoomee
01-07-2003, 06:12 PM
thks bro....
anyone noes mellisa still working?
She a malay gal.

hotbod8
01-07-2003, 11:09 PM
Yes, Melissa is still at Egos. She is the one with tattoos all over and with no pubic hair.

You can use her hole for putting practice. Smooth like golf green.

cheongkid
02-07-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by hotbod8
Yes, Melissa is still at Egos. She is the one with tattoos all over and with no pubic hair.

shaved pussy? she got tongue stud or not? hehehe...... :D

katoomee
02-07-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by hotbod8

tks bro...
u try hole in one?? hahahaha

Rof|maoxz
02-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by katoomee
tks bro...
u try hole in one?? hahahaha

Got to use my putter on her lah. :p

waypastprime
02-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Got to use my putter on her lah. :p

Bro Rolf, got time we go Egos together..... wat do u think huh?

Rof|maoxz
02-07-2003, 05:03 PM
Bro Rolf, got time we go Egos together..... wat do u think huh?

Bro Way, got to stop KTV scene for some time, cos gg to genting on 18 july lay. maybe after my winning streak den we go chiong okie? :p

vinno
02-07-2003, 05:09 PM
yo... bro way,

u be the CO sure got many privates wanna join u one... ;)

the privates out there r all full gear waiting for order to attach the target... :D

waypastprime
02-07-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by vinno
yo... bro way,

u be the CO sure got many privates wanna join u one... ;)

the privates out there r all full gear waiting for order to attach the target... :D

Huh, why me?? Me also ka gia leh.... mi recruit only leh.... they are privates so they should lead the way..... Hehe....

vinno
02-07-2003, 05:21 PM
Huh, why me?? Me also ka gia leh.... mi recruit only leh.... they are privates so they should lead the way..... Hehe....

wah... u reply in between 2 minutes... so efficient...

with yr excellent efficiency definitely got the CO quali... :D

waypastprime
02-07-2003, 05:25 PM
wah... u reply in between 2 minutes... so efficient...

with yr excellent efficiency definitely got the CO quali... :D

Errr.... coz the server in my company using cable mah... Haha

vinno
02-07-2003, 05:42 PM
ic... ic... that's the CO pre-requisite man... :D

too bad my co. oni use dial up, beli slow...

so tonite ladies nite.... cheonging??? targetting some where? ;)

waypastprime
02-07-2003, 07:42 PM
ic... ic... that's the CO pre-requisite man... :D

too bad my co. oni use dial up, beli slow...

so tonite ladies nite.... cheonging??? targetting some where? ;)

Bro vinno, u are too humble... u can be CO too.... i'll be glad to join your 'exercise'..... Hehe

Tazzy
02-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Bro vinno, u are too humble... u can be CO too.... i'll be glad to join your 'exercise'..... Hehe

Hi Hi...
Rec Tazzy reporting!!
Believe both of you are the COs of 2 support units!
Hence, in order to complete the exercise, I believe both unit need to work hand in hand to accomplish it.
I will be glad to join in!

Out
Taz

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 08:17 AM
Bro way, I will support u as CO all the way man! :p

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 08:49 AM
Bro way, I will support u as CO all the way man! :p

CO's qualities are having good leadership, good foresight and able to make critical decisions at the nick of time......

All the above mentioned qualities, i have none...... So I guess either bro Rolf or bro vinno fit the bill ...... Hehe...
Waiting for your orders.....

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 09:01 AM
Haha bro way, mai joke lah, mi can be an accessory, cant fit the bill.

p.s: Where's the devil's bar thread? Trying to post some observation last nite.

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 09:02 AM
Haha bro way, mai joke lah, mi can be an accessory, cant fit the bill.

p.s: Where's the devil's bar thread? Trying to post some observation last nite.

Post under the clubbing thread lah....

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 10:29 AM
So how, bro Rolf? When are u going to lead a team to conquer this KTV huh?? :p

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Where? Egos? after 20 June can? But hor end at 12am lay, u guys can tahan or not? hehe :p

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 10:44 AM
Where? Egos? after 20 June can? But hor end at 12am lay, u guys can tahan or not? hehe :p

The most go straight after work lor.... Tahan wat??

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 10:48 AM
The most go straight after work lor.... Tahan wat??

Den got to book in advance lor. Btw u reply damn fast. I cant cope to yr reply lay. hehe :p

vinno
03-07-2003, 10:50 AM

yo bro rof,

i suppose u were saying 20 July instead of 20 June...

if haf to wait till 2 more weeks many bros' tank sure overflow & burst liao... :p

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 10:52 AM
yo bro rof,

if haf to wait till 2 more weeks many bros' tank sure overflow & burst liao... :p

But we dont mind u leading a team there.... bro vinno... :D

fastcar
03-07-2003, 11:01 AM
Den got to book in advance lor. Btw u reply damn fast. I cant cope to yr reply lay. hehe :p

Wah, i salute you guys who want go there. Hopefully its not a throw-money-yet-get-frustrated trip. Gav up on that place long long time liaoz :(

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 11:08 AM
yo bro rof,

if haf to wait till 2 more weeks many bros' tank sure overflow & burst liao...

Oops sorie, its 20 July, not 20 June. Bo bian lay, payday 3rd week of the month. Credit bills also escalating, damn scary. :(

Originally posted by fastcar
Wah, i salute you guys who want go there. Hopefully its not a throw-money-yet-get-frustrated trip. Gav up on that place long long time liaoz :(

Actually I have thought of it, cos I have experienced a not-so-happening nite b4. So I decided to "Chok Chok" my horny colleagues to venture there first on my behalf. haha. Their pockets make of well no choice.

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by fastcar

Why did u say that huh??? Got bad experience from there??
Care to share???

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 11:12 AM
Care to share???

Yah, some bad experiences happened in EGOs by brudders here. There r' also post in the earlier thread here. ;)

fastcar
03-07-2003, 11:13 AM
Care to share???

Mmm .... just look up the old threads on Egos. Widely known that the butterfly system there sucks big time. The Mummy Jackie cannot/cant be bothered to control her gers. So a lot of times you are left with no gers in the rm at all for ridiculous periods. SOmemorethey cum back for like 5-10 mins, then fly off for next 2-3 hrs.. IMHO, this is a place to avoid +++

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Yah, some bad experiences happened in EGOs by brudders here. There r' also post in the earlier thread here. ;)

Oic..... so is it still worth a try, Bro Rolf?? I like the theme night leh...

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 11:19 AM
Oic..... so is it still worth a try, Bro Rolf?? I like the theme night leh...

Yah. the theme night is indeed astounding. But surely it will be a rash move if we ventured straight w/o any recce. Stay calm & cool okie. :p

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 11:27 AM
Yah. the theme night is indeed astounding. But surely it will be a rash move if we ventured straight w/o any recce. Stay calm & cool okie. :p

How to stay calm and cool..... Haizzz.... with this website so tempting..... always recommending this and that..... Haha

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 11:36 AM
Still think of bikinis night man. Saliva also drooling liao.

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 11:40 AM
Still think of bikinis night man. Saliva also drooling liao.

Cant wait for ur return from Genting leh.... Must win lots of money .....

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Brudder way, dun tell mi u stay at home this saturday huh? :rolleyes:

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Brudder way, dun tell mi u stay at home this saturday huh? :rolleyes:

If no program then stay at home lor.... so that can have more firepower.... once u get back lor...

vinno
03-07-2003, 03:29 PM
But we dont mind u leading a team there.... bro vinno...

bro way,

xiao di still very much need yr guidance here lah...hehe

as i seldom cheong local ktvz so miss lotsa fun... :(

if u dun mind i pm u my contact & u jio me the nxt cheong session, can?! :)

cheers...

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 03:57 PM
bro way,

xiao di still very much need yr guidance here lah...hehe

as i seldom cheong local ktvz so miss lotsa fun... :(

if u dun mind i pm u my contact & u jio me the nxt cheong session, can?! :)

cheers...

Yo bro vinno.... ur pm full liao lah... cannot pm u...

vinno
03-07-2003, 04:07 PM
Yo bro vinno.... ur pm full liao lah... cannot pm u...

oops... sori...

juz cleared... try again pls...

cheers...

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 04:13 PM
oops... sori...

juz cleared... try again pls...

cheers...

Me not very lao jiao... but know a bit of KTV lah.... that's all....
Will jio u to go to Egos once bro Rolf is free.... haha

vinno
03-07-2003, 04:38 PM
Me not very lao jiao... but know a bit of KTV lah.... that's all....
Will jio u to go to Egos once bro Rolf is free.... haha

the jiao definitely not lao lah ...haha :D

know a bit... so humble! that's more than sufficient liao... :) me cheong oversea more...

Ok... ok... onz ah... let me know lah

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 04:40 PM
the jiao definitely not lao lah ...haha :D

know a bit... so humble! that's more than sufficient liao... :) me cheong oversea more...

Ok... ok... onz ah... let me know lah

Wow.... international cheongster..... impressive... hehe
where do u cheong huh??? M'sia or Balai???

vinno
03-07-2003, 04:56 PM
Wow.... international cheongster..... impressive... hehe
where do u cheong huh??? M'sia or Balai???

no lah... juz R&R during my biz trip...

we cud share our expeditionz when we meet nxt time... ;)

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 05:01 PM
no lah... juz R&R during my biz trip...

we cud share our expeditionz when we meet nxt time... ;)

No prob!!!

:cool:

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Glad to knoe that brudders unselfishly share, exchange info & experiences here. cheers :p

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Glad to knoe that brudders unselfishly share, exchange info & experiences here. cheers :p

So bro Rolf, when are u going to share yours huh?? :p

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 07:10 PM

International or local FRs? :rolleyes:

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 07:13 PM
International or local FRs? :rolleyes:

Anything..... so long as it can satisfies our need... haha
But remember to post at the correct thread ...... :D

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Anything..... so long as it can satisfies our need... haha
But remember to post at the correct thread ...... :D

I think I pm u better lah, later scared my colleagues find out abt my sex escapades den extort mi how? :p

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 07:22 PM
I think I pm u better lah, later scared my colleagues find out abt my sex escapades den extort mi how? :p

Haha... good good.... safety first.... Cheers!!! :D

jamestan1
05-07-2003, 12:10 PM
Any bros have recommendations of new gals in egos?

the_angel
06-07-2003, 11:53 PM

the last time, 2 mths back, they are all wearing gstrings. beh ta han, man......

fun4evergood
07-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by the_angel
the last time, 2 mths back, they are all wearing gstrings. beh ta han, man......

They are still wearing g-strings...................

cheongkid
07-07-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
They are still wearing g-strings...................
in fact most of the k-gals wore g-strings. :D

hump
21-07-2003, 01:02 PM
anyone noes if nana is still workin in egos?
:rolleyes:

vos100
23-07-2003, 05:28 PM
Hey Bros,

Anyone like to give a report on the quality(ie looks nad playfulness) of girls we get at Egos? So far I know Baobao is a hot ass with fantastic boobs. Managed to suck her nipples the other day. Julia is a goody two shoes give you a g/f sort of feeling.
Did not manage to get the bra off though. Will try next time.

Also, pls share your experience on who we can tapau and what's the going rate?

regards

Blurrr
15-08-2003, 04:11 AM
Just got back from Ego today. Went down there as they are having nurse night...Favourite night....hehhehe....Was seved by mummy Eve
Anyway sat with 2 girls there...One Chinese and one malay. Ah girl and cannot remember the malay girl name.
Here is the FR for the 2....

Ah girl

Look -- 7.5 / 10
Playability -- 8 / 10 (she really boost up the room atmosphere)
Breast -- Cup A

RTP -- Of coz( my darling in egos hahahhahaha)

Malay Girl

Look -- 6 / 10
playability -- 4 / 10 ( no initialtives, and i no mood into violent
that night hehehhehe)
Breast -- Cup B

RTP -- will give this girl a miss

Anyway overall think Egos still not bad but a bit the steep as we went down 3 person only....heheheehe Will not mind going back to clear my balances...hehehhe

bornfree89
15-08-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Blurrr
Just got back from Ego today. Went down there as they are having nurse night...Favourite night....hehhehe....Was seved by mummy Eve
Anyway sat with 2 girls there...One Chinese and one malay. Ah girl and cannot remember the malay girl name.
Here is the FR for the 2....

Ah girl

Look -- 7.5 / 10
Playability -- 8 / 10 (she really boost up the room atmosphere)
Breast -- Cup A

RTP -- Of coz( my darling in egos hahahhahaha)

Malay Girl

Look -- 6 / 10
playability -- 4 / 10 ( no initialtives, and i no mood into violent
that night hehehhehe)
Breast -- Cup B

RTP -- will give this girl a miss

Anyway overall think Egos still not bad but a bit the steep as we went down 3 person only....heheheehe Will not mind going back to clear my balances...hehehhe

You make me itchy for some 'EGOS' now.:D

bornfree89
15-08-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by the_angel

beh ta han..............too here!!!!:D

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2003, 08:18 AM

Me? I have alreadi share whatever I have except some personal flings here. hehe. Anyway long time never chiong KTV liao where have FR to post? Still waiting for approval fr sticky to chiong KTV lay.... :(

waypastprime
15-08-2003, 10:00 AM
Me? I have alreadi share whatever I have except some personal flings here. hehe. Anyway long time never chiong KTV liao where have FR to post? Still waiting for approval fr sticky to chiong KTV lay.... :(

Probably we should ask bro cheongkid to organise.... coz he's damn knowledgeable man.... :D

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2003, 10:40 AM
Ya agree with you that he is sure a knowledgeable man, if not globally equpped with vast experience.... :p But if u guys plan to go egos, mi not very interested to go.

cheongkid
15-08-2003, 02:00 PM
Ya agree with you that he is sure a knowledgeable man, if not globally equpped with vast experience.... :p But if u guys plan to go egos, mi not very interested to go.
bros, don't say until i macam 'got dragon got phoenix' like that leh. :o

me also not interested in egos, close too early at 12.

waypastprime
15-08-2003, 02:06 PM

I think u would like to intro vinno to TBR huh???? :p

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2003, 03:03 PM

But u have "Leng Zhu" wat?

Wat? Wat? Wat?

waypastprime
15-08-2003, 03:17 PM
But u have "Leng Zhu" wat?

Wat? Wat? Wat?

:confused: :confused:

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2003, 03:27 PM
Dragon balls lah.

Dreamz88
31-08-2003, 06:29 PM
Any bros here got any update of this place. Me thinking of going to this place .

jamestan1
05-10-2003, 07:18 PM
Anyone been there lately? Mind giving us some updates?

goodboy169
05-10-2003, 09:01 PM
Let me know too /

Penn
08-10-2003, 09:47 AM
got 1 new mummy n eve still around...
jacky is pregeant now, so jus sitting at the counter...

most of the malay girls r still there.... in fact got more malay girls there now...
liza not there liao.... maybe got a new bf?...

mash
19-10-2003, 10:10 AM
any idea is yuki still workin ther?

winger_tag
19-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Yuki is the Malay babe right? Yes she is still there.

WhenSPH
19-10-2003, 07:52 PM
is baobao or wawa still there?

winger_tag
20-10-2003, 05:11 PM
Bro, Bao Bao is still there. But Lisa and Joyce have left.

man_77
30-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Can any one give some info on Ah Girl. Heard that she is playable so need to know till what extend and can she be 'Da Bao'?

arian
10-11-2003, 02:46 AM
anybody knows wats the name of the gal with a scorpion tattoo on her tummy?

GreatOne
13-11-2003, 07:28 PM
Any bros can recommend gals in Egos?
Cos my friend decided to go there for his birthdae
celebration even though he heard abt the bad
comments abt Egos. He wanted to give it a try.
Hope bros here can give gd recommendations...
thanks in advance

WhenSPH
13-11-2003, 09:06 PM
LAZY........

GreatOne
14-11-2003, 10:52 PM
Any bros can recommend us?

Xyberduke
01-12-2003, 05:18 PM
Bringing this thread alive once again....
Are they still having the costume thingy? What's the arrangement like?

waypastprime
02-12-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Xyberduke
Bringing this thread alive once again....
Are they still having the costume thingy? What's the arrangement like?

They should be having theme nights as usual at least to my knowledge.... But they will have a different schedule for every week so just give them a call before going down....

In case, u are wondering their contacts...

www.listings.com.sg

Garage1
08-12-2003, 01:09 AM
refresh this thread!!!
any bros wanna go down?
im interetsed but no kakis..