PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the coupon

Luan Ghan
23-09-2008, 12:57 PM
I know this is not related to FRs and Petain WLs but there is no other place more likely to attract the attention of that kind brudder, who generously attached a parking coupon on my wiper today at Petain, probably because the cheebye summon auntie is around

You are really a steady person. Paiseh my english not good, dont know many words.

I just want to say thank you very much.
I no power, cannot up anybody. So fakers please get lost.

wheelsforlife
24-09-2008, 02:19 PM
I know this is not related to FRs and Petain WLs but there is no other place more likely to attract the attention of that kind brudder, who generously attached a parking coupon on my wiper today at Petain, probably because the cheebye summon auntie is around

You are really a steady person. Paiseh my english not good, dont know many words.

dont save those $ dude, u dont want the summon letter to reach ur house. Can't imagine if CO open up the letter.

Gd deed by the kind soul indeed!

superfox
24-09-2008, 02:35 PM
I visit PT once or 2 times every 2 weeks ,so far never see any summon aunties ,wow like thst next time sure must put cupon if not kana another $30,$30 go for another bonk better

Zakzakar
26-09-2008, 11:15 AM

hey, it happened to me once. Million thks to the dude who did that. Any idea who the kind soul is?

ilovepantyhose
26-09-2008, 04:47 PM
bro good for u that help came along, but i feel it's not worth it not to spend 50 cents on a parking coupon n kena a $30 summon! the $30 could be used for a another cheap bonk cheers!

Glock
26-09-2008, 09:08 PM
band of brothers ?

brotherhood of samsters

lustfuljohn
27-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Nowaday this kind of ppl still exist :eek:

scott999
27-09-2008, 05:05 PM
I guess its a good gesture that some ppl do pass on the coupons to the car beside if the duration is not fully utilized.

I do that and have received coupons from others leaving the carpark too.
This 'kampong spirit' maybe still can be seen from my generation and before. :D

newbie_boy
27-09-2008, 07:54 PM
nice to know such kind bros still existed! I oso drive and once i saw summon lady walking along PT rd. Maybe the uncles sitting outside PT can be lookouts? haaha...

superfox
28-09-2008, 04:42 PM
nice to know such kind bros still existed! I oso drive and once i saw summon lady walking along PT rd. Maybe the uncles sitting outside PT can be lookouts? haaha...

U want to pay the uncles ? Or u think they do it for free ?

tomcat007
29-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Wah...the brother that do this, steady lah!!!

I don't drive, but if I do, I would also be very very grateful if someone were to do this for me.

jaycnce
25-10-2008, 11:36 AM
it is nice that such people exist

suckerll
29-10-2008, 09:05 PM

I no power, cannot up anybody.so next time u should also do the same thing when u see e aunty coming along u put for other people, like this we help save each other n not let the chao PAP gahment earn more money from us, save this $ to cheong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: