PDA

View Full Version : Zarina House 98

Chato
21-01-2003, 05:46 PM
I am posting these two messges which I posted on two other threads of te Desker forum, about this Desker pro : Zarina of house 98. I would like to get some feedback on this lady if possible. Thank you.

Hi Pajero Mini
I read your message with interest a long time ago, but I haven't had time to suscribe to the forum.
The lady Sharifah you are refering to is I think Zarina, who works in House 98 desker.
She fits with your description : Malay mixed with Indian, huge tits (which she displays with her cleavage),she sits on a chair right across the door entrance, so she is the first lady you see when you walk passs House98. As you said, she's chubby, and somewhat dark complexion. I have tried her several times, because I wanted to try a Malay. In Desker, I have tried several Malays, she is not the prettiest or youngest (she is her mid 30s), but I tried her several times because she has given me the best service out of all the Malay ladies. Others don't give you Bj or let you touch your tits for example or are too rush or cannot speak English so there's a language problem..
As you mention she does give Tit fuck if you request, lick your chest and give BJ apart from FJ.
Wouild like to confirm Pajero Mini or some other bro if we are talking about the same lady. Is Sharifah = Zarina I described ???
Thank you.

Zarina House 98
Has anybody tried Zarina House 98, she seems to match the description given by a bro for Sharifah. I have tried her several times and have returned to her because she gives me a good service. She is a Malay-Indian mix, big boobs (38DD or 40 DD), big ass, voluptuous Malay body. CFM look, gives BJ , does tit fuck (if you request) and lets you play with her NENEH BESAR. Has a good command of English, so communication is not a problem.
Of the several Malay ladies in Desker I have tried or seen, even though she is not the prettiest, youngest or slimmest, she is in my opinion the best.
I have tried other Malays in Desker, some ugly and fat, also three good looking Malays in Desker and I still go for Zarina. Ironicaly the younger and better looking Malays in Desker give the worst service. It is rushed and they don't allow you to touch anything.

Chato
05-02-2003, 04:14 PM
She is Zarina
Bro Crimsonred !
I think there's a confusion about names, but the lady we are talking about is the same person.
I think the bro who wrote about "Sharifah" got the name wrong.
I sent him messages and he never answered me.
The pro I described in my field report is called Zarina and that I can assure you. I patronized her around 20 times last year, if not more. For two or three weeks I even would patronize her twice a week and then I slowed down to once a week, and after that, to once a month or less (because of lack of time and money ).
To clarify things, let's set the facts straight:

Zarina has huge boobs, maybe 38DD or 40 DD. They are among the biggest boobs in Desker. She is brown skinned Malay-Indian mixed, though her mother toungue is Malay and she's Muslim. Her English is very good, specially compared to other Malay or Chinese pros who hardly speak English.
She sits at the entrance of House98; that is, she is the lady sitting facing the door and is the first pros you see when you approach House98. While sitting down she displays her cleavage showing her huge pair of boobs.
When she undresses, she uses a red or black g-string panty with strings at the side and sometimes she uses a black corset to hold her tummy because she's chubby.
Physically she's chubby, short, has big boobs, big brown nipples and a big ass. Her body resembles a voluptuos Malay, because even though she's chubby, she's curvy and her tits and ass are really appealing if you like voluptuous women.

Bro Crimsonred I'd like your feedback to see if we are talking about the same person.

Blasphemy
10-02-2003, 12:15 AM
brothers!

this chick you are talking abt tolm me her name is Sarimah. I think she doesn't even use her real name which would really make sense rite? Anyway ditto on all ur views abt this chick. She told me she has a boyfriend/sugardaddy who is old and gets leg cramps after every Fxxking.. She likes it hardcore like when you slap her ass when u go doggy.. and she let me cum all over her face and let me fondle her while she was doing back her make-up. Only grouse is dat she wears hair spray which spoils my hair grabbing doggy...

Chato
11-02-2003, 10:22 AM
Zarina conwoman ?
Bros !
I have patronized this lady Zarina for months, and after reading reports by other bros I would like to say some things about her, because I think she's a conwoman or a trickster. I usually don't like to talk about pros private life's (to each their own), but it is better to set the record straight sometimes.
This Zarina, Sarimah, Sharifah, or whatever her name is, told me a different story from Bro Blasmephy and Idoru's.
She told me her long time boyfriend is a Indian Singaporean, who is in the Singapore Airforce (Majulah Singapura !), which means he's an athletic built and fit (young man I suppose). So that doesn't match what she told Blasphemy, when she said her boyfriend was an "ah-pek" (uncle) who would get tired after sex .
She also told me she has a sugar daddy, who wants to marry her, he is a rich businessman from Brunei, who will pay her $ 300 overnight in a hotel. (That could be the uncle she's referring tto maybe ?)
She also told me she has a daughter and is divorced, from a guy who's in jail, for drug trafficking in Malaysia, and was given a 10 or 20 year jail term.
Some time ago, when she went to Penang for a holiday, she told me she had a terrible car accident and that's why she was away from work. I thought she would be disfigured. When she came back her face had changed. She had no scars. She probably went for a beauty plastic surgery and invented the crap of her accident to justify her long absence.
With regards to health issues, the first time I patronized her she gave me a BJ with cap, but the second time, she gave me a BBJ and asked if I didn't mind. I was a little concerned and asked her if she did BBJ to everybody, and she said no, only to me, because I look clean, but she didn't do that to labourers, just plain FJ, not even BJ with cap. I agreed with her BBJ thinking I was "special customer". Another time I asked her again about her BBJ with other customers, this time she changed her story, and said she did to a few : her regulars, who look clean. After reading stories about bros getting BBJ and cumming on her face I am wondering how safe she is with regards to CIM and BBJ.
After visiting her a few times, she also hinted me (but not in a straightforward manner) to do raw, however I backed down (it's a tough decison to do raw with a pro, the risk is great).
However after that, a few sessions after, when my little head took over my big head in the heat of action, I hinted to do raw, but it was her who backed down. So always our FJ has been with cap.
I do 69 with her also, but now I am worried how clean she is, and how trustworthy she is. She seems to work not only in desker but also do FL, if you can afford it, like the rich Brunei businessman who patronized her for $300 the whole night.
She also told me she was in London for a month last year and all the Ang Mo were crazy over her, wonder if she also had sex over there.
As Bro Idoru said stories of Pros (WLs) must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Idoru
11-02-2003, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chato
[B]Zarina conwoman ?

$300:00 for overnight FJ is okay, though a bit steep considering where she is staioned. She wanted to charge me $120 to $150 an hour and also offered me BBBJ. So do take care Bro. Chato let your big head instead of your small do the thinking.
Cheers

hollyboy123
15-01-2009, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chato
[B]Zarina conwoman ?

$300:00 for overnight FJ is okay, though a bit steep considering where she is staioned. She wanted to charge me $120 to $150 an hour and also offered me BBBJ. So do take care Bro. Chato let your big head instead of your small do the thinking.
Cheers

I cant believe all these facts abt zarina...

2WayStreet
16-01-2009, 08:48 AM
As far as I am concerned, POINTS don't mean anything. Some people cannot agree with what you said and do childish things like cutting your points. Not man enough to tell you in the face or in the forum, I guess

dickrick
27-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Bros, just some comments about the above posts especially Chatos. Amazing how this was back in 2003 by the way. Chances are, any WL will tell you lies. The question is - the number of lies and degree of them. Every WL has a "boyfriend". That can be defined from a customer who's come more than five times or one they're really going to settle down with. Usually it's a face saving thing they always say to show their customers and "colleagues" they're in demand and better than them. In some cases it's true.
Then this thing about Zarina saying she's getting married - she told me that once and I said "Alamak, you mean I missed the chance? I wanted to marry you!" :D To which she gave me a knowing look.
The part about her husband getting arrested for some crime is sad and possibly true.
To my knowledge a lot of them are in this situation.
Lastly, about the $300 - naaaah, no way, she's just giving it a lucky shot like buying 4D.
But basically my message - take whatever WLs say with a spoon of salt (not even a pinch). They're in a tough dog eat dog world.
Cheers all