PDA

View Full Version : all seniors/newbies,pls read- urgent!

2-Nights-In-Bkk
20-01-2003, 09:16 PM
recently, i noticed my sperms got blood....any bros here know wat is the cause and is it serious? how can i cure it? i haven't see a doctor yet.......pls advise.........thks.

Okanenotatsujin
20-01-2003, 09:36 PM
I felt sorry for you! But, anyway, no big deal, just some veins burst, have good rest and it should be fine in a couple of days

TheUnforgiven
20-01-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Kiu-Sai
recently, i noticed my sperms got blood....any bros here know wat is the cause and is it serious? how can i cure it? i haven't see a doctor yet.......pls advise.........thks.

if there's anything wrong with my sexual organ, i will be the first to take a cab down to the doctor's, not asking for advice on the internet.

pat888
20-01-2003, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Okanenotatsujin
I felt sorry for you! But, anyway, no big deal, just some veins burst, have good rest and it should be fine in a couple of days [/QUOTE

think most likely that is the case.......but to be safe go see a doc,dun fool around when u see blood>>>>>

Ah Neo
20-01-2003, 10:51 PM
What did you do with your brother?

juda
20-01-2003, 11:18 PM

Consult doctor!

siamcutey
20-01-2003, 11:41 PM
Did you foreskin split or does it come out together when you ejaculate?

I do know there are some samsters in here which are in the white-collared industry. So maybe there will be a doctor among us. But still feel better you go see a doctor IMMEDIATELY. We are talking about Manhood here.

Update us on your condition and how it happened so that we will remind ourselves time and time again.

SC

GiddlyGook
21-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Std disclaimer: I'm not a doctor and nothing I say should be taken as advice in lieu of a professional medical opinion.

By sheer happenstance, one of my friends is a urologist and I asked her what she thought (after concocting a fictitious story of my dear poor old cousin of course)

Blood in semen is called hematospermia. In the main, nothing to worry about unless:
a) It is persistent
b) You have had "risky" sexual relations (her exact words)

If it is not persistent then it is usually due to a rupture in a blood vessel in the urethra or one of the vesicles. You know how nasal membranes sometimes bleed? - this is probably something similar.

Persistent bleeding over a couple of days should prompt you to seek medical advice. Coould be anything from nothing to prostrate problems to kidney stones to cancer.

Have you had sex recently with someone who's not a regular monogamous partner? (heh heh GL tiraks do NOT count). You may want to check for chlamydia.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have talked about this with my friend. She left me a voicemail this morning asking about my "cousin" - I'm sure she thinks it was me. Ah well.

Giddly

R2D2
21-01-2003, 04:30 PM
In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have talked about this with my friend. She left me a voicemail this morning asking about my "cousin" - I'm sure she thinks it was me. Ah well.

Perhaps you'd be kind enough to let her "examine" Kui Sai? Hehe...:D

2-Nights-In-Bkk
22-01-2003, 01:43 AM
thks for all bros for the advise and concern.

shangkuan
22-01-2003, 09:52 PM
bro kiu-sai,
Not to scare you but I understand that if you had a "risky" sexadventure... one of the symtoms that you struck out lucky with an STD (probably gonor) is blood in semen.

A friend of mine also had blood in his semen. He also thought it was ruptured vessels due to too much bonking or wanking. Next thing he knew... pus was oozing out from his dick.

He went for a check-up... confirmed gonor... had a jab.. took antibiotics.. laid off liquor for weeks... laid off sex for months.. laid off GL forever. He went for HIV testing too... lived in fear for 6 months, quaking in his shoes at every advert or reference to VD / HIV. Hmmm... not pleasant.

I advise you to go and check it out. If you had done BBBJ or worse (live firing) recently with a pro... it may not be good news. If you need help... ask for it.