PDA

View Full Version : Whampoa HC

freebiez
17-01-2003, 10:00 AM
Anyone went to Whampoa HC at Balestier point?
the gal in the pic in TNP advert quite chio...like jap gal leh...wonder there got special and gals tat all look like japs...

girllover
17-01-2003, 11:31 AM
Bro freebiez, I think there is a post somewhere that syas that the person in the TNP ad is a trans unless I missread the post.

Bizsta
17-01-2003, 09:54 PM
Not to sure abt the recent ad, called up the HC and the recep said the gal is COCO. Last week ad is confirm trans named SNOW

axedia
19-01-2003, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by freebiez
the gal in the pic in TNP advert quite chio...like jap gal leh...wonder there got special and gals tat all look like japs... [/QUOTE

There is 2 gals on this ad.so which 1 are you refering to?? the earlier 1 is call CoCo. she is the Ang Pai there. she looks quite pretty but she is a Malay, if you dun mind, you can try but must book first bcos she quite popular;)

McWoof0
15-02-2003, 01:55 AM
Whampoa got one winter..that time i wear stockings and panties there she is so surprised..she asked me not to remove my stockings..she request to finger my ass..then i agreed..she went out to take the finger glove and fingered me for 10 mins..i licked her toes and she moaned..she even apply nail polish for me..she forced me to stuck my stockings in my mouth when i moaned too loud as she finger my ass..very dominant..very $$ face..WINTER..can give it a try..massage not very good

chukeliang
15-02-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by McWoof0
Whampoa got one winter..that time i wear stockings and panties there she is so surprised..she asked me not to remove my stockings..she request to finger my ass..then i agreed..she went out to take the finger glove and fingered me for 10 mins..i licked her toes and she moaned..she even apply nail polish for me..she forced me to stuck my stockings in my mouth when i moaned too loud as she finger my ass..very dominant..very $$ face..WINTER..can give it a try..massage not very good
got 1 gay friend told me this skill hc jasmine also got tis kinfd of stocking and panties ass licking service .

McWoof0
17-02-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by chukeliang
got 1 gay friend told me this skill hc jasmine also got tis kinfd of stocking and panties ass licking service .

really? skill HC ? where issit. never heard of it before. how old is she? any FIs? or got any phone no? thanks

McWoof0
17-02-2003, 01:59 AM

yucks i called up this jasmine..she sound so old..actually i wanted to ask whether she like me to wear panties and stocking or not and i heard her voice for her 1st time. yucks. she sounds like one super old lady selling fish..

PeterHo
18-02-2003, 03:43 PM
Can you describe more about Winter??
Age? look? Body shape?
I like to like her toes and feet of dominant women.
Thanks

bouncy
18-02-2003, 04:39 PM
Oh so the ger in todays newpaper ad is call COCO huh.

Anyone got FR on COCO a not? Specials?

chukeliang
25-02-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by freebiez
the gal in the pic in TNP advert quite chio...like jap gal leh...wonder there got special and gals tat all look like japs...
is there another chg of management?
saw wan boa newspaper last nite, said new mgt, wonder is it real new , or it had been chged new.

axedia
25-02-2003, 04:36 PM
Bro chukeliang, i dun think its real.
i think its just one of those tatics to get us samsters going. Unless they need to close down due to raids

_listless
25-02-2003, 04:57 PM
how old is winter? how much does she charge?

ROCKY_MAIVIA
26-02-2003, 09:40 PM
is there another chg of management?
saw wan boa newspaper last nite, said new mgt, wonder is it real new , or it had been chged new.

Hey bros,

is the gal in the today's newpaper advertisement on wampoh HC coco or snow...?

looks quite chio but trans is a strict no-no for me.

_listless
27-02-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by _listless
how old is winter? how much does she charge?

anyone

axedia
27-02-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA
Hey bros,

is the gal in the today's newpaper advertisement on wampoh HC coco or snow...?

looks quite chio but trans is a strict no-no for me.

Recently saw the newpaper and saw a new gal on the ad.if im not wrong the gal name is sophia. she is the lian type and her services are not bad. she is friendly and her services are not bad. looks ok. she is not a tran. dun worry!!;)

_listless
27-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by axedia
Recently saw the newpaper and saw a new gal on the ad.if im not wrong the gal name is sophia. she is the lian type and her services are not bad. she is friendly and her services are not bad. looks ok. she is not a tran. dun worry!!;)

Is she as dominant as Winter?

Lesliii
27-02-2003, 07:16 PM
Is she as dominant as Winter?

You should try Pauline of Grand and Mavis of Casanova

_listless
27-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Lesliii

Pauline how old? race ? chio or not?

_listless
27-02-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Lesliii

BTW mavis how old and chio or not?

And where is Grand and Casanova?

power69
27-02-2003, 08:42 PM
BTW mavis how old and chio or not?

And where is Grand and Casanova?
grand; somerset mrt, drop opposite .behind centre point
alot of ppl down there , beware yr friend might see u.

casanova, beach rd
near golden sultan
inside concourse shping centre, alot of ppl down there shopping ,

_listless
27-02-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by power69
grand; somerset mrt, drop opposite .behind centre point
alot of ppl down there , beware yr friend might see u.

casanova, beach rd
near golden sultan
inside concourse shping centre, alot of ppl down there shopping ,

do u know about those girls in question namely mavis and pauline

soccernet
27-02-2003, 09:29 PM
Bros.. time and time again... check out all contact details and ops hours at www.listings.com.sg ... OK to ask but check out 1st before ask mah... If not, every thread just 1 person ask and 2 person answer..3 postings wasted liao..

anyway for your info, Casanova is a beautiful place but girls attitude damn zero. 1st thing dunno massage then 15mins pop special question. dont wan also paiseh..

McWoof0
28-02-2003, 08:04 AM
anyone

winter is about 25-28. she charges $50 for foot licking and sucking, fingering ur ass and HJ. u want more services u pay more.that time i went there. only 10 mins massage. 50 mins playing with her. applying nail polish for me. sucking her toes. fingering my ass for about 15 mins. then actuualy she dont want to remove the nail polish for me. i kneel down and beg her at her feet. then she say ok. quite fun. worth a try.

lawry
28-02-2003, 01:13 PM
winter is about 25-28. she charges $50 for foot licking and sucking, fingering ur ass and HJ. u want more services u pay more.that time i went there. only 10 mins massage. 50 mins playing with her. applying nail polish for me. sucking her toes. fingering my ass for about 15 mins. then actuualy she dont want to remove the nail polish for me. i kneel down and beg her at her feet. then she say ok. quite fun. worth a try.

Cheerby.. fuck lah.. this is a ah gua joint.. spit..

a few of the changi gals is there....

grin....

knn this McWoof0.. what the fuck u talking.. get a HC gal to finger ur ass and u suck her toes!!! and nail polish.. fuck.. u must the ah gua from this joint to post here.. chee by.. make me sick

cheers

lawry

jocky14
28-02-2003, 11:56 PM

thanks for the info
But u have not covered the most important thing.
How she looks, care to share a little on this aspect?

U are not alone in this kind of fetish bro
thanks again

searchfun
14-03-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by jocky14
thanks for the info
But u have not covered the most important thing.
How she looks, care to share a little on this aspect?

U are not alone in this kind of fetish bro
thanks again

Gone there few days back. Ask for Winter but got COCO.
Long hair young girl 20+. Look like japanese ... girl, good solid & firm coconut, sexy man.....
Asked you suck her nip.. fun. full course 100.
:p :D

Bizsta
15-03-2003, 12:43 AM
Ya sure agree with u she is a sexy man.Used to parade and solicit around Changi Point. U think she is a real woman she is not unless u guys are into transexual.

mullah
22-03-2003, 11:45 PM
Can any brudders out there confirmed that Snow is actually a trans..?Brought my buddy there to break his cherry last month..He actually got Snow to service him...Damn what luck if Snow is REALLY a trans...Talk about 1st time is an unfogettable experience..!!!But my buddy never complain though...

ROCKY_MAIVIA
24-03-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by mullah
Can any brudders out there confirmed that Snow is actually a trans..?Brought my buddy there to break his cherry last month..He actually got Snow to service him...Damn what luck if Snow is REALLY a trans...Talk about 1st time is an unfogettable experience..!!!But my buddy never complain though...

Can any kind (and straight) bros confirm on this. I still have not gone to whampoa hc becos of all the trans talk.

SNOW - Trans or Woman
COCO - Trans or Woman
Sophia - Trans or Woman

I hope there will not be any sabo kings.......

lawry
25-03-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by ROCKYaMAIVIA
Can any kind (and straight) bros confirm on this. I still have not gone to whampoa hc becos of all the trans talk.

SNOW - Trans or Woman
COCO - Trans or Woman
Sophia - Trans or Woman

I hope there will not be any sabo kings.......

dont earn a single cent for saboing.. but to each his own.. the trans there does has nice body.. kekekkekekekkekekeke

aiyo.. use more KY.. and u might like it..

cheers

lawry

doglived
23-11-2003, 03:20 PM
i got Winter the last time. She had this husky voice that she claims to be from drinking too much in hre last job as a KTV hostess, so shes taking a break from drinking by working in HC.

Her massage not very good. I was just waiting for her to pop the question.

When she did I took the FJ, cos I feeling quite horny by her husky voice liao. I could see that she is not trans la..Her features all woman features. So i was quite ok to do the FJ.

At first she come in quite normal looking, tan with not bad skin. Then when she take off her clothes thats when my cock steamed. She had a near perfect figure, with a tattoo on her left shoulder back. Her breasts hung perkily like mango shaped with her tits semi errect already.

Then she climbed over me thats when I knew I was getting a good deal man. She moans like no other busniess. I tried to try different positions with her until I cannot take it liao explode into my condom which was in her pussy.

But she quite business like...

So try one time can already.

yakult1the2what
10-12-2003, 03:05 AM
Trz tHis "WiNter".sHe was goOd.HowEvEr sHe Like tHe prEvious
post,verz busiNess tzpe.doN't worrz Me Not proMotiNz Her.Trz Her & gUess u woN't regret.

hotlove123
10-12-2003, 10:47 AM
Any bro knoe how old is this Winter?

yakult1the2what
11-12-2003, 05:57 AM
guEss sHe is iN Her earLz 30+.sHe sure kNow How to MaiNtain
Her Figure.

centlong
12-12-2003, 10:36 AM
Tried Winter. Very veri $$$ faced. Charged $150 for FJ and refused a cent less. Said cheap for Singapore gal.

Since there, what the heck. Long time no kenna conned anyway.

Even asked for tip and more money after.

Singapore gal in 30s. Pretty, sophistocated look with well-maintained body. Can entertain you like expereiced woman from high-class KTV.

Recommeded for only those with deep pockets.

Lesliii
26-12-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by freebiez

What about that gal that appears in today's TNP.
Looks Malay to me.
Anyway $30 with a mini hotpool is quite ok.

yakult1the2what
28-12-2003, 04:23 AM
ANz New Update oN tHis HC ? Like wHicH One caN Trz ? pLs advisE ?:confused:

noppensg
28-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by yakult1the2what
ANz New Update oN tHis HC ? Like wHicH One caN Trz ? pLs advisE ?:confused:

Hi bro, can you please type in proper caps? It makes reading so uneasy, appreciate the fact that there are many people here with eye-sight problems. Thanks!

SilkStalk.
28-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
Hi bro, can you please type in proper caps? It makes reading so uneasy, appreciate the fact that there are many people here with eye-sight problems. Thanks!

He could be underaged... only juveniles type like that.... :confused:

imom
29-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Just called Whampoa wanting to book Winter, but recep says there's no such girl?

Any bro knows where she's gone or if she has changed name or something? Or could Win be Winter? Please enlighten...

Thanks...

dicky80
30-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Just called Whampoa wanting to book Winter, but recep says there's no such girl?

Any bro knows where she's gone or if she has changed name or something? Or could Win be Winter? Please enlighten...

Thanks...

I think this Winter is probably a malay gal in her early thirties as i've tried her several years back then. She's quite big frame wif perky pair of tits if i'm not wrong & her pubic hairs are always neatly shaved. At first look she looks like a trans to me, and then she showed me her i.c. dat proved dat she is a female. But she might have undergone sex change op. & thus the gender was changed to female. Bros here don't flame me, i sure hope dat this is not the gal dat match the Winter u guys have been recommendating here. Juz my 2 cents worth of advice.......... ;)

lawry
30-09-2004, 11:39 AM
IMOM,

I enjoy ur FR.. so here i am to keep u save...

this hc has quite a number of "operated" ladies...
So if u enjoy operated ladies.. its the place to go... if not.. stick to BHC, Leisure...etc..

imom
30-09-2004, 12:26 PM
IMOM,

So if u enjoy operated ladies.. its the place to go... if not.. stick to BHC, Leisure...etc..

Thanks for the heads-up bro...
Guess I will avoid this place...

thomasdelarue
30-09-2004, 10:08 PM
What about that gal that appears in today's TNP.
Looks Malay to me.
Anyway $30 with a mini hotpool is quite ok.
got some small makan also

S3vw
30-09-2004, 10:44 PM
IMOM,

Scared the shit out of me when I went there last week
Finished the massage and fark off
definitely no rtm