PDA

View Full Version : Skill Hc At Orchard Tower, 5th Flr

power69
15-01-2003, 10:41 PM
any bro try their new thai gals,
total 3, 2 in the morning shift, veri chio.

Kevin_The_Game
18-01-2003, 11:27 PM
Bro,
what are their names?
will try to try them out

burnout
23-12-2003, 11:39 AM
I checked out the place last week. Charges $50 for an hour. No facilities so very expensive. Didn't proceed further. Wonder if any of you bros out there tried this place before. Saw a quite sexy Thai looking chick there.........

dunlop
23-12-2003, 11:44 AM
shall recce

Arcon
26-12-2003, 03:31 AM
Will also check it out soon. I like Thai girls anyway.

Originally posted by burnout
I checked out the place last week. Charges $50 for an hour. No facilities so very expensive. Didn't proceed further. Wonder if any of you bros out there tried this place before. Saw a quite sexy Thai looking chick there.........

enzyme
31-12-2003, 05:48 PM
tried a girl name Cat there before abt 6 mth back.

enzyme
31-12-2003, 06:10 PM
i was suppose to meet my gf for a b-day present for my friend.
suddenly she called to say she's held up at work and won't reach till
another hour or so.

sianz... so started roamin ard.... n came across tis shop <SKILLS>
so in i stepped to test the 'skills' of the girls.
was led to a room witha floor mattress n a attached bathroom...
i bathed n changed into the towel n waited lyin down...sms-ing my gf.
a sudden soft knock on the door n in came CAT.

-looks:6/10
-boobs:32b
-ht:1.6m
-shoulder length hair...chinese malaysian...
-doin the job to support family....

so she started with applyin oil on my back...the strength ok la cos i
skinny fellow.made some small talk like she says she like my healthy
tan and back muscle.

after a while i felt a prickly feel on my butt.i knew she had sat on my
ass.i tht initially it was her g-strins.slowly she begin to use tat
friction to scrub my ass n abit of my back.curious i turned my head to
c her mei mei oily...
wa no panties,i hard on liao,she stop at the sight tat i was starin at
her little bush.so she ask the Q.
-bj:80
-hj:50
-fj:120
i opted and bargained the fj to 100.as i tease blamin her for my hard
on n she must be responsible for it.
i skip the sexy massage,bj cos my hp screen keep flashin my gf's number
liao....
did it missionary and girl on top and soon i cum and unloaded all unto
her breast area.cos my stamina weak...
i quickly showered n left.
abt 30mins ltr i saw a sms on my hp from a unfamiliar caller.
it was Cat ..she used my hp to call hers while i was bathin to get my
number. she had asked me to call her and ask her out if i was free.
her service was gd,very gf treatment...RTF: not wif her again..
i am a sexplorer... jus want the fresh feel of new girls.

xris
20-01-2004, 02:17 AM
Just visited this place....no facilities, but have full length mirror in the rooms. The place looks quite old and makeshift. Bros looking for relatively nice atmosphere, this is not the place.

The ger that served me was called Ah Jac....she is chinese, but quite tan, easily mistaken for Malay.

I had asked for Kat, as the previous bro had post...but the recep and Ah Jac, said that no Kat there...oh well. Bro enzyme did say he tried the girl 6 months ago.

Ah Jac
Massage 7/10
Looks 6/10
Special 6/10
Damage: 30 + 80 (Body BJ)

newyorker88
23-01-2004, 10:37 AM
abt 30mins ltr i saw a sms on my hp from a unfamiliar caller.
it was Cat ..she used my hp to call hers while i was bathin to get my
number. she had asked me to call her and ask her out if i was free.
her service was gd,very gf treatment...RTF: not wif her again..
i am a sexplorer... jus want the fresh feel of new girls. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wah lao, she knows your number.. Next time when she low on customers.. she may call you for a little service.. some more, she dare to take your number without your knowledge. Dont let your GF hear your HP when she calls, you will be in deep shit.

enzyme
23-01-2004, 01:42 PM
i kena before liao....she called a few weeks after the last session i had wif her,my gf pick up the hp,but i did not use my real name.
so was heng to escape.after my gf hang the hp after saying no such person.

Arcon
24-01-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by enzyme
i kena before liao....she called a few weeks after the last session i had wif her,my gf pick up the hp,but i did not use my real name.
so was heng to escape.after my gf hang the hp after saying no such person.

LOL you damn Lucky man. Smart u did not use real name :D . If not got a lot of explaining to do.

tepes
17-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Hi Bros,

Was wondering whether to post in this old thread or the JG one and decided to post here since I wanted to share about this joint rather than just Mandy...

Thanks to the bros for sharing, I read about this place in the JG thread and decided to try Mandy's famous JG skills.

Location of this place is excellent. It's on the 5th floor of OT and part of the office block which can be accessed by taking the lift... Didn't need to sneak around cause it's basically an office environment! in the midst of the offices, is this massage joint!

Went in, asked for Mandy and good thing she was free. First impression was that she would have look great some 10 years back, in fact think she was a babe, too bad didn't meet her then...

Didn't allow me to take the 45 mins session which cost $30, claimed that need at least an hour and wanted me to take the 1 hr session which cost proportionately more(cant remember how much) so did my math and decided it's more worth it to take the 1.5 hr package...

Mandy certainly knew what she was doing and massage was good, throughout the session she was more like a TCM practitioner telling me what's wrong and what's not... had a good chat about size of dicks and she mentioned small but hard chinese men are much better in bed compared to big but flabby ang mos.. hahahah... kinda appealed to my inferiority complexes haha...

Some bros actually mentioned that Mandy was soft and Estee(the other JG expert) is more painful... goodness, to me Mandy was painful, in fact my pubic region hurt for a good 3 days... sheesh... cant imagine estee haha...

Any way as the JG gotten intense, being a hot blooded male, I started touching her knee and she immediately slap my hand say I "Fa Hiao" and stopped the session immediately... I was like... HUH!!?? It's like going to the movies, watching a lord of the ring marathon and at the most exciting part, there was a fire alarm in the cinema and have to evacuate...

Think no prizes for guessing that I left pretty grumpy... On my way out saw this really petite gal, short, small, long hair, didnt see the face and body cause just caught a glance... really wanted to try her... will tell you more in my next post after this...

Dam: $60 + $60
Dont think stats are appropriate here cause I only groped a knee haha...

Am pretty sure her JG's great like what the other bros mentioned, maybe I will return someday when my little buddy needs servicing in a JG way... but for now, not for me, dont really like my pubics to hurt for a few days...

The report above is my true experience, no offence intended. Read a million times about meat and poison, this for me is apparantly is a little poisonous... haha...

Cheers Bros.

Da Ming
17-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi Bros,

Didn't allow me to take the 45 mins session which cost $30, claimed that need at least an hour and wanted me to take the 1 hr session which cost proportionately more(cant remember how much) so did my math and decided it's more worth it to take the 1.5 hr package...

Some bros actually mentioned that Mandy was soft and Estee(the other JG expert) is more painful... goodness, to me Mandy was painful, in fact my pubic region hurt for a good 3 days... sheesh... cant imagine estee haha...

Any way as the JG gotten intense, being a hot blooded male, I started touching her knee and she immediately slap my hand say I "Fa Hiao" and stopped the session immediately... I was like... HUH!!?? It's like going to the movies, watching a lord of the ring marathon and at the most exciting part, there was a fire alarm in the cinema and have to evacuate...

thought she do hj. what a waste then
will change target in this case

tepes
17-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Hi Bros,

My 2nd experience in Skills... It's a good, bad, ok, bad and excellent experience... After my 1st session with Mandy I saw this yummy slim, small, petite, long hair, absolutely my type kinda babe, stupid enough not to get her name... So I called Skills and asked a bunch of questions, gave the description and was told that there is an "A****" that fits the description, was told that she starts work at 2pm... so made arrangements with my colleagues for me to go for the late "lunch" hehe... All set and excited to go(Good experience)

Reached there, paid up at the counter and went in to have my shower... Just when I was done, Mandy barged in and I really got a shock(found out later that she's the boss, so guess it's her right to come in)... She told me that the girl didnt show up for work!! (Bad experience). Told me that she will arrange another one for me called Sophia. (ok experience).

Waited 5 more mins, and in come this MIDWF (Mum I Dont wanna Fark, as opposed to MILF, Mum I Love to Fark). She was dressed in this parachute and was not the freshest pie in the shop if you know what I mean...(Bad experience)

Massage was a notch above average, thai style... oh she's Thai from chaingmai... found out that she's actually my age... late 30s. She claimed that I looked younger, I know that i looked younger than her haha...

SOP all the way and then pop the GQ. Well... I told her HJ how much, she said $50... I told myself, no way man... I am not used to bargaining, but this one definitely have to bargain... finally after a lot of back and forth, settled for $40 but all clothes off. And to my utter surprise, she looked so much better without her clothes on... I nice firm pair of nicely shaped knockers... Think B+ or maybe even a C... A little Ba-Bah but no visible fat unless you really pinch & knead, which I didn't. She really looked good for her age! My image of her changed totally! Started talking dirty to me, told me wa $40 want to suck my ne-neh some more... I didnt care, suck them hard... she went like ah...ahhhhh..ahhhhhhhh.... started banging her hips against me, think not fake... at the end she told me that I have to try her full course...

Looks: 4
Charisma: 6
Body: To my surprise 6.5
GFE: 4 then 6 (Think cause I didnt wanna try hard at the start)
HJ: 6 (normal)
Damage: $30+$40
Service: 7(Actually these matured ones tend to serve pretty well)
RTM: Hmm... Hmmm... Too many to choose from... prob not...

Story not over... 3rd experience... I called the next week and wanted to book "A****" again, this time Mandy answered and said no such person... I told her err last week you arrange for me but she didnt show... she told me "A****" never did show up. So I asked Mandy, any young pretty ones? She said GOT... Mandy very young, very pretty.... I was like... :eek: ... Dont think it was a joke... think it's bad marketing... thought being the boss there she would encourage repeat "purchases" anyway I really like the location of the place, convenient, discreet... but unfortunately thanks to Mandy, cant seem to try much goodies... Any Bros here got further recommendations?

Once again, the report above is my true experience, no offence intended. As with Meats and Poisons... guess the above experience is a japanese Puffer Fish, a little poisonous but pretty delicious... Hope you like my little report...

Cheers and have fun!

tepes
17-07-2007, 12:14 PM
thought she do hj. what a waste then
will change target in this case

Hi Bro...

If she JG you and you cum... She charge you extra... (I heard $100) but cant confirm since she didnt allow me to cum haha...

Cheers... Am on leave today and gonna cheong now haha... will FR when I am back...

Girl Penetrator
18-07-2007, 09:39 AM
thanks bro for the info