PDA

View Full Version : Harassment of my gal by an idiotic samster.

true_enjoyment
10-09-2008, 12:27 AM
One of my gals had been harassed by one of the samsters. I'm not sure how but this guy found her blog and tried to be funny. Below were what he wrote.

"Miss *****, when will you be free for bookings again? It seems like you have disappeared.. Do i go through Bro J still?"

"$**0 for 60mins of good time. She will be the one laughing her way to the bank instead of you. And she can worth much more than that."

"lame spammer? do you want to bet on it? if i get at least 6 people from here to tag who wants the truth.i will post the link for people to book through bro j."

I'm sure you guys are aware that this is a serious matter. His IP address is 193.32.30.*. Though the last number is not shown, i believe his IP address is the same as when he logged into SBF and there's only number 0-9, so the most 10 possible IP adress. It can't be so coincidence that there's more than 1 of the same IP adress i've given. Even so, it's easy to narrow down. If you guys are able to track this guy down and provide me his particular, I'm willing to pay $500 as reward.

I'm also getting some IT experts I know to look into this matter. Whoever can give me the details first, i'll give the reward. Just PM me first to say you have the info and ask if I still need it. If i still need it, i will ask for it and transfer you the money once it's verify the info is true.

My gal is feeling very devastated and scare. I need to give her the assurance things are under control. So I really appreciate any kind of help i can get. I'm the agent and i have to protect my gals' identity. Thanks!

shootingstars
10-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Bro, the ip address don't tell you much because i believe he is using dynamic ip addressing which most of us here do...it's not a static ip address.:)

tahlong
10-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Bro, the ip address don't tell you much because i believe he is using dynamic ip addressing which most of us here do...it's not a static ip address.:)

Bro, worst still if he logon from any of the wireless points over the island. If got email will be easier to track.

Cheers

ekt8
10-09-2008, 12:45 AM

Exactly, its like our postal code. In general, it will tell you the area and the block(HDB) only. It will not tell you which unit he live in.

true_enjoyment
10-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Exactly, its like our postal code. In general, it will tell you the area and the block(HDB) only. It will not tell you which unit he live in.

What if he surfs SBF at the same time? Can the moderator do a check and find out the nick with the same IP address? I have a hunch that while he posted those nasty msg in her blog, there's also high possibility that he was surfing SBF too. Or is it still not possible to track at all still? Please advise. Thanks.

shootingstars
10-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Even though he surf SBF his ip address will still be changing all the time because the his ISP is issuing him a fresh IP address at regular interval.:)

true_enjoyment
10-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Even though he surf SBF his ip address will still be changing all the time because the his ISP is issuing him a fresh IP address at regular interval.:)

That I know, starhub maxonline has no fix IP address but if singnet maybe it's fix? Anyway I'm just trying my best! really can't let such bastard goes scot-free!

ekt8
10-09-2008, 01:09 AM
What if he surfs SBF at the same time? Can the moderator do a check and find out the nick with the same IP address? I have a hunch that while he posted those nasty msg in her blog, there's also high possibility that he was surfing SBF too. Or is it still not possible to track at all still? Please advise. Thanks.

The IP add its like a gate way and its share by many users. For example, users in Toa Payoh will be using or having the same IP add. It work the same like the postal code I'd mention. Worse, the IP add search will be even wider then the postal code search.

So, even if you find the IP add when someone surfing in SBF, it might be some innocent bros here surfing the net near the area of the Harass-ter.

tahlong
10-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Bro, you may wan to think of using a Trojan Horse program to infect his computer when he logon to ur gal blog. But hopefully his anti-spyware dun catch ur Trojan Horse.

Cheers

NewFreedom
10-09-2008, 01:11 AM
I'm also getting some IT experts I know to look into this matter.

IP add r never accurate... wif ISPs in SG all sharing resources 4 general customers, u find a dozen ppl wif d same IP addresses.

nerazzuri
10-09-2008, 01:11 AM
this type of ppl really deserve a beating...

andy_lim
10-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Bro, you may wan to think of using a Trojan Horse program to infect his computer when he logon to ur gal blob. But hopefully his anti-spyware dun catch ur Trojan Horse.

Cheers

to start with its illegal to use trojan horse, u might get caught yourself and be in deep shit. Furthermore isnt it better if u were to pm TS to let him know your idea instead of posting here letting the culprit see and take precaution

Marlborolights
10-09-2008, 04:04 AM
I dont think you can do anything with the IP address... Due to the limited numbers of IP addresses around the world, IP addresses are sub-netted at the router when information is passed through. Which means, a few households will share the same IP addresses.....

Link
10-09-2008, 04:20 AM
Is there any IP logging in this forum? Check with the admin...

Above bros are right about the dynamic DNS renewal, but the renewal is not instant.

But the IP don't look like from SG though... 193.32.30.*

Anyway even if you have his nick and then his email from admin and from there trace the hp number via booking history... then what can you do..?

kkoge
10-09-2008, 08:44 AM
bro. actually it's pretty easy.. get the girl to agree to him, make him book the room. then from here you got a few choices.

1) u can either aeroplane him till song song.
2) u can ambush him from behind.
3) get a ruhua in place of her to go to the hotel. :D

just for laughs. :)

Xgenre
10-09-2008, 08:48 AM
How does the government find those people who post racist remarks then? Surely will have a way to pinpoint the idiotic samster right? TS, by posting here, will you be warning him you are looking for him? Will posting here make it harder for u to find him?

chimyh
10-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Bro KKoge, like that he will know the plan already lo ...:eek:

vwoo
10-09-2008, 09:06 AM
His IP address is 193.32.30.*.

bro ur ip address does not look like its from sg. IP address range in singapore is like 2**.**.**.** range le. some more the possible number of host is more than 10 le depending on the net mask.

That I know, starhub maxonline has no fix IP address but if singnet maybe it's fix? Anyway I'm just trying my best! really can't let such bastard goes scot-free!

starhub maxonline does not have fix ip but the ip lease is about 3 week. so if u can monitor ur ip if almost like a fix ip. some more ur maxonline ip address is mapped to some dns name already. do a nslookup if u dun believe.

skymud
10-09-2008, 09:37 AM
bro, u sure u got the ip right? That block of ip belongs to American express Europe

inetnum: 193.32.30.0 - 193.32.30.255
netname: AMEX-UK1
descr: American Express Europe Ltd

If its really that fellow then hes a pro i guess, he would have connected thru a proxy before surfing the blog...

vwoo
10-09-2008, 10:01 AM
bro, u sure u got the ip right? That block of ip belongs to American express Europe

If its really that fellow then hes a pro i guess, he would have connected thru a proxy before surfing the blog...

haha true true...

true_enjoyment
10-09-2008, 10:04 AM
How does the government find those people who post racist remarks then? Surely will have a way to pinpoint the idiotic samster right? TS, by posting here, will you be warning him you are looking for him? Will posting here make it harder for u to find him?

I'm definitely serving this as a warning as well. if he still doesn't backoff, it will just be a matter of time I find out something. I already have quite a lot of samsters who seem to be IT experts PM me, telling me some of the possible methods. Anyway I thank all for the useful comments and feedbacks, do keep me update for any other knowledge regarding this. It's also a good chance to learn more.

skyrider
10-09-2008, 10:29 AM
What can you do even you able to locate him?

It’s easier for him to get you than you get him!

redlord
10-09-2008, 11:01 AM
sad fuxx ,all kinds of ppl in this world ....:o

tookara
10-09-2008, 11:41 AM
erm i know his harrassment is morally reprehensible but you are a pimp and she is selling her body right? so its not as if you are doing church choir work here?

she should be able to trace his ip from her blog.

khoon1
10-09-2008, 11:46 AM
erm i know his harrassment is morally reprehensible but you are a pimp and she is selling her body right? so its not as if you are doing church choir work here?

she should be able to trace his ip from her blog.

can trackable from her blog ,TS should have hinm nick & else ....right?

Existentialism
10-09-2008, 12:13 PM
What can you do even you able to locate him?

It’s easier for him to get you than you get him!

Absolutely!

And I think it's also crazy for the girl, who operates a dark life she doesn't want many people to know about, to have such an open, very public, very accessible personal blog. :confused:

All due respect, but I think she made herself an open target. It was just a matter of time. There are many types of people out there. I'm really not surprised she finds herself in this situation. Tell her to close the blog and hope the dust settles soon.

Thanks for reading

Sevenkey
10-09-2008, 04:16 PM
such bastards exists everywhere....just duno why they are doing this...at least its nice to know u care for ur gals bro....maybe ask ur gal to change blog or delete the account or something....gd luck bro...:)

infinitiumus
10-09-2008, 04:54 PM
If the IP is correct, it is an European IP.. meaning he probably using some proxy to access.

So it will be quite difficult.

In the first place, how would that samster knows that that is her blog? You have to tell your girls be be careful about being too close to customer and not divulge too much of personal info.

You know sometimes after RTF a few times the girl become familiar and let their hair down.

I believe the blog is now private?

EatNDrink
10-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Aiyah bro enjoyment, if this guy were to do such a thing, he sure cover himself well and hide until nobody can find him lah, anyway, why bother right? we are all here to enjoy .. dun waste time lah .. wat wd ur gal do if u manage to find out the idiot? let u fxxx for free, or best becoming ur mistress? :D and so what if u manage to locate the man, what are u going to do with him? kill him? :D
LIFE IS SHORT, BROTHER, PLAY HARD! ;)

allupato1
10-09-2008, 08:59 PM
TS, by broadcasting it in the forum, you have just lost the element of surprise. As such it will be harder to catch him now unless....... he nvr read this thread

shootingstars
10-09-2008, 09:16 PM

Static ip address cost a few thousand a month.:)if he hide behind a proxy server you were never be able to get him :)
If this guy can do these kind of thing,he definitely know how to hide his identity.It's just my personal view.
There are many way to hide your identity on the internet.I don't want to reveal too much here.

shootingstars
10-09-2008, 09:36 PM

The dynamic ip address are issue by your ISP DHCP server,of course your ISP know all your ip route,anyway they have a record of all customers ip route.If you know the culprit ISP, time and date that he log in, the ISP will be able to trace him.:)

alvin36
10-09-2008, 10:11 PM
The dynamic ip address are issue by your ISP DHCP server,of course your ISP know all your ip route,anyway they have a record of all customers ip route.If you know the culprit ISP, time and date that he log in, the ISP will be able to trace him.:)

yes... bro shootingstars, i agree with you, i believe ISP can trace everything, they have all the log. However, you need to have a police report, and it must be a serious case then they will reveal the information to you. it is not a simple job to trace.

this is how the police track down those people who pass racial remaks or other serious matter. if you login from cyber cafe, they will investigate the cuber cafe too. and by law, these cafe is supposed to register each customer when they use the station.

shootingstars
10-09-2008, 11:07 PM
yes... bro shootingstars, i agree with you, i believe ISP can trace everything, they have all the log. However, you need to have a police report, and it must be a serious case then they will reveal the information to you. it is not a simple job to trace.

this is how the police track down those people who pass racial remaks or other serious matter. if you login from cyber cafe, they will investigate the cuber cafe too. and by law, these cafe is supposed to register each customer when they use the station.

Yes police report have to be make before the ISP will reveal the culprit identity but can TE afford to make a police report...:):):)

smoofdeek
11-09-2008, 12:03 AM
fyi 193.32.30.* is somewhere brighton in east sussex, and as far as i know, for common ppl like is to trace ip, will only lead to central of the location of the organisation, ie singnet or starhub. but of course the govt or the isp providers will have access to the specific location of the ip address.

i can only suggest your girl to change blog, not much can be done, plus it's pointless, unless the girl knows who exactly the guy is, then can block him as a customer and warn other okts.

no point getting all riled up over ball-less bo liaos.

shootingstars
11-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Bro, read this

193.32.30.0 - 193.32.30.255 AMEX-UK1 American Express Europe Ltd GB
193.32.31.0 - 193.32.31.255 AMEX-UK2 American Express Europe Ltd

193.32.30.0-193.32.30.255 - IP addresses - utrace - locate IP addresses and domainnames (http://en.utrace.de/ip-addresses/193.32.30.0-193.32.30.255)

Look like this guy surfing from a company network if you got yhe ip address correct.If this is the case you got no chance to find out who is he.

true_enjoyment
11-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Bro, read this

193.32.30.0 - 193.32.30.255 AMEX-UK1 American Express Europe Ltd GB
193.32.31.0 - 193.32.31.255 AMEX-UK2 American Express Europe Ltd

193.32.30.0-193.32.30.255 - IP addresses - utrace - locate IP addresses and domainnames (http://en.utrace.de/ip-addresses/193.32.30.0-193.32.30.255)

Look like this guy surfing from a company network if you got yhe ip address correct.If this is the case you got no chance to find out who is he.

WOW! This is so cool. Anyway like i said, i was trying my luck. The very moment my gal called me, she had already changed her blog address to fuckyouclient.blogspot.com. At least through this incident, I learnt more about IP address. Thanks for the info! Keep them coming if there's more things that i can learn! :D

coolstyler
11-09-2008, 02:58 AM
this is really interesting about ip address..

so what happened to this guy in the end?

jeffrey83
11-09-2008, 04:29 AM
really very free lei....this kind of ppl.

well, since u are in this line... be careful lor.. ave to be even more discreet man.. when nowadays are so strict..

sadlonelyguyer
11-09-2008, 08:48 AM
no offense,
for your & the rest info,
there are 'services' that offer 'anonymous' surfing online.
(well if u dont believe me, use google & search.
here a list that all the available services,
anonymous surfing - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=anonymous+surfing&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8))
so even if u track, u probably wouldnt find the real source.
as mentioned, u are in THIS LINE,
outta be prepare for all these nonsense(S).

I'm also getting some IT experts I know to look into this matter. Whoever can give me the details first, i'll give the reward. Just PM me first to say you have the info and ask if I still need it. If i still need it, i will ask for it and transfer you the money once it's verify the info is true.

Sevenkey
11-09-2008, 06:24 PM
such bastards exists everywhere....just duno why they are doing this...at least its nice to know u care for ur gals bro....maybe ask ur gal to change blog or delete the account or something....gd luck bro...:)

got zap two points for saying this....the guy hates the okt i think ...:D

shootingstars
11-09-2008, 11:32 PM
IP-Range: 193.32.30.0 - 193.32.30.255
CIDR: 193.32.30.0/24
Netname: AMEX-UK1
Orgname: American Express Europe Ltd
NIC: [whois.ripe.net]
Date: 2008-02-24

[whois.ripe.net]

descr: TRS Worldwide Telecommunications (International)
admin-c: AN1406-RIPE
tech-c: RR2377-RIPE
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

person: Anthony Nancarrow
address: American Express Europe Ltd
address: TRS Worldwide Telecommunications (International)
address: 5th Floor
address: Amex House
address: Edward Street
address: Brighton BN2 2LP
address: England
phone: +44 273 526564
fax-no: +44 273 571959
nic-hdl: AN1406-RIPE

person: Roy Rule
address: BIS
address: TBA
address: England
phone: +44 207 8619321
fax-no: +44 207 8619321
nic-hdl: RR2377-RIPE

shootingstars
12-09-2008, 12:04 AM
Information related to '193.32.30.0 - 193.32.30.255'

descr: Network Infrastructure - EMEA
admin-c: GRS20-RIPE
tech-c: GRS20-RIPE
mnt-by: AMEX-GRS
mnt-lower: RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT

person: Graham R Salter
address: American Express Europe Ltd,
Amex House,
Edward Street,
Brighton,
BN88 1AH
England
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +44 1273 714508
nic-hdl: GRS20-RIPE
mnt-by: AMEX-GRS

kraze84
12-09-2008, 12:10 AM
got zap two points for saying this....the guy hates the okt i think ...:D

dont be too sad add u back 1humble point

VietnamLover
12-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Regarding 193.32.30.*, the ISP is American Express Europe Ltd from United Kingdom.

Sevenkey
12-09-2008, 02:09 AM
thanks bro true enjoymeny and bro kraze84.....will return favour again....:D

kkoge
12-09-2008, 08:39 AM
bro. actually it's pretty easy.. get the girl to agree to him, make him book the room. then from here you got a few choices.

1) u can either aeroplane him till song song.
2) u can ambush him from behind.
3) get a ruhua in place of her to go to the hotel. :D

just for laughs. :)

i got zapped 5 points by a guy who's saying i'm kaypoh? total bullcrap.

like all others like to say. dare to zap. put out ur nick. it's nth bout the points. it's about the reputation dude. TS posted this out is to share his story with us. what's wrong with you people zapping us for trying to help out or just lighten the hearts of the TS? cant even spell kaypoh properly. KAPOH.

infinitiumus
12-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Assuming that the IP is correct, and this guy is in SG then we an safely assume that he is working for American Express in SG. This is because only American Express employees would have access to their proxy servers worldwide and it would be difficult for outside people to acccess

So bro TE, you have some lead to follow-up

jit singapore 1
12-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Assuming that the IP is correct, and this guy is in SG then we an safely assume that he is working for American Express in SG. This is because only American Express employees would have access to their proxy servers worldwide and it would be difficult for outside people to acccess

So bro TE, you have some lead to follow-up

Oh.... just FYI, is not difficult for outsider to access their proxy servers (unless login to individual acct). Nowadays is too easy to access any proxy servers at anywhere anytime liao.

So for TS, it is very difficult for you to trace even let say if this is local IP we also can't do much unless you report to police and they get involve into this case. (actually sometime it is also very difficult for them to trace and to find out, it take alot of time and menpower) :)

The only thing you can do is to ask your gals to be mare careful and not to explore themselves so openly.

shootingstars
12-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.1

Pinging 193.32.30.1 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 193.32.30.1: bytes=32 time=663ms TTL=233
Reply from 193.32.30.1: bytes=32 time=481ms TTL=233
Reply from 193.32.30.1: bytes=32 time=504ms TTL=233
Reply from 193.32.30.1: bytes=32 time=528ms TTL=233

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.1:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 481ms, Maximum = 663ms, Average = 544ms

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.2

Pinging 193.32.30.2 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 213.1.220.148: Destination net unreachable.

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.2:
Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.1

Pinging 193.32.30.1 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 193.32.30.1: bytes=32 time=545ms TTL=233
Reply from 193.32.30.1: bytes=32 time=568ms TTL=233
Reply from 193.32.30.1: bytes=32 time=488ms TTL=233
Reply from 193.32.30.1: bytes=32 time=511ms TTL=233

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.1:
Minimum = 488ms, Maximum = 568ms, Average = 528ms

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.3

Pinging 193.32.30.3 with 32 bytes of data:

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.3:

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.4

Pinging 193.32.30.4 with 32 bytes of data:

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.4:

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.5

Pinging 193.32.30.5 with 32 bytes of data:

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.5:

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.6

Pinging 193.32.30.6 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.6:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>
C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>
C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.6

Pinging 193.32.30.6 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.6:

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.7

Pinging 193.32.30.7 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.7:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 3, Lost = 1 (25% loss),

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.8

Pinging 193.32.30.8 with 32 bytes of data:

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.8:

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.9

Pinging 193.32.30.9 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.9:

C:\Documents and Settings\DellNB1>ping 193.32.30.10

Pinging 193.32.30.10 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 193.32.30.10:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 3, Lost = 1 (25% loss),

brewon
16-12-2008, 04:16 PM
well, vBulletin's database does log every posts IP-address, log in IP add, last activity and things like tht.

What you can do is, since you have a copy of the original message, surely you have time and date he posted it. Use tht time to set a time frame together with the ip address you have search through Sammyboy database.

And tada! You will have your list of nicks and judging he is browsing fr such a unique ip, its going to be quite spot on.

That is, if the boss would lend a hand and do a query on the database.

PS: All the best with nabbing this bastard, it looks like he was out to do some damage when he posted the message on her blog.

allandse
16-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Wow... didnt know that so many IT samster here. hehe...
I think considerable amount of samsters spend substantial amount of time online checking out new FLs, writing FRs, and surfing porn to PCC...:D.. well, I do anyway...so i reckon there are quite a number of experts in our midst...

UltraSeven
17-12-2008, 10:52 AM
the way you say it, the guy sounds like a customer of yours who has booked the girl before. this kind of people should burn in hell :mad: