PDA

View Full Version : Plump and "big" HC gals

Goose
01-01-2003, 01:11 AM
I hope you guys can help me with some info on plump and "big" gals. I find t hard locating them as I dont really know their names and counter recommendations fall short of expectations. thanks

live2002evil
01-01-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Goose
I hope you guys can help me with some info on plump and "big" gals. I find t hard locating them as I dont really know their names and counter recommendations fall short of expectations. thanks

plump n big gals no need to go hc, go outside sian can liao

Goose
01-01-2003, 01:19 AM
haha... i know what u mean... but really lah, if you got some info let me know... grateful :)

shavencats
01-01-2003, 07:39 AM
if you are looking for slightly larger girls ..try Lily at Bugis...very friendly and service oriented but not much tits though

tanmikel
01-01-2003, 08:35 AM
i suppose you can ask for those who are not ang pais , just specify "larger"

ladyassassinato
01-01-2003, 09:26 AM
You can try Ice of Bugis HC. I think you should like this type of "pattern".

She is on the plum side, big legs, big waist and of course big boobs. Face also not bad. Service, wow....... very good man. You should try her out.

Tomahawk
01-01-2003, 12:07 PM
this 30's lady from hougang de sauna is huge and fleshy, and has quite large tits. might suit you. not my cup of tea though.

chukeliang
01-01-2003, 01:03 PM
Linda and Jasmine the 2 sisters at Dorris Health centre, Miramar hotel, Pumb and yet not heavy.

Linda hv better massage skill , and know where all the reflex point,also an in-house trainer over there in Dorris.

Jasmine younger, big boods.

Goose
01-01-2003, 05:07 PM
Thank you all for the info.. will certainly try out and will do a FR as soon as able. Hope this little corner is useful for thse with my fetish.

suede
01-01-2003, 08:46 PM
there is a newbie at leisure that fits your description...go check it out, but u have to get the name from the recep

gedangsa
04-01-2003, 01:07 AM

Try Carol of Novena. You should like her. I almost fainted when she came in, I mean so fat also can earn money in HC. Anyway, I soon learn that one man's meat os another man's poison. So I think she will suit your description.

girllover
04-01-2003, 01:15 AM
Hahaha Bro gedangsa, she massaged me before, really damn fat. BTW she only does HJ and JuaGen only.

Bro Goose, can try KK of Youth, meaty but service damn good, just that I am really afraid of fat girls.

Originally posted by gedangsa
Try Carol of Novena. You should like her. I almost fainted when she came in, I mean so fat also can earn money in HC.

titts82002
04-01-2003, 08:33 AM
hi gedangsa,

try to pm you, but your mailbox is full.

titty

gedangsa
04-01-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by titts82002
hi gedangsa,

try to pm you, but your mailbox is full.

titty

I've deleted the mails, inform me if u cannot PM me

NOKIA6100
04-01-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

Try Carol of Novena. You should like her. I almost fainted when she came in, I mean so fat also can earn money in HC. Anyway, I soon learn that one man's meat os another man's poison. So I think she will suit your description.
Novena also got carol,
woah!
is she short fat, tanned.
round eye.
with big boods, and big butt??
she quite chatty, speak hokien well, can speak other dialects and madarin, local s'pore gal.nice voice ,never get angry with ppl.

face jude, but body putting on weight.
formerly merlin, and princess/allson

gedangsa
04-01-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by NOKIA6100
Novena also got carol,
woah!
is she short fat, tanned.
round eye.
with big boods, and big butt??
she quite chatty, speak hokien well, can speak other dialects and madarin, local s'pore gal.
face jude, but body putting on weight.
formerly merlin, and princess/allson

Sorry, can't answer your question becos I didn't ask/notice/remember. I can only remember that I almost fainted to see such a fat gir working in HC. Her specialty is in JG but nothing compared to Cindy's JG.

titts82002
06-01-2003, 05:06 PM
hm..
btw, what is the advantage(s) of plump and "big" hc girl ?
"big" defines as build ?

I do understand if the girls are petite, good to carry and easier to handlle in many difficult sex positions.

titty

ladyassassinato
07-01-2003, 10:27 PM
"Pui Chee Ho Loot". Ever heard of this hokkien phrase? That mean fat cunt is a better cunt to fuck.

Makan&Drink
20-01-2003, 05:29 PM
Tried Sharon from PP de sauna. On the plump side but face ok.
Very accommodating, can finger till wet, can bm, bj & fj.
Speaks good english, this is what I like coz i m an english helicopter.

Once she came in, told her no massage just want to fool around. Ask her to lie down, started to finger her until wet after that ask her to make me shiok. She started to bm me whilst i still was fingering her. She cannot tahan so bj me. Took condom from her barang2 and told me to fj her.

After all over paid her. Value for $$.

kingkong
21-01-2003, 02:05 AM
This gal was a Taiwanese. She still has a very strong Taiwanese accent.
She is quite plump but during her earlier years she should be of the seductive type. She has very big BREAST, very fair complexion and sexy looking.

cumgiver
09-03-2003, 12:01 AM
Hi Brudders!

Nothing to do on a Saturday night, so went to try something different.

Went down to PP de Sauna @ Level 6, People's Park Complex, and ask for recommendations.

Was given Zack.

Big, plumb girl about 30+ yrs old.

Strong and hard massage, the way I like it.

Then came the question:

1. BM + HJ $50/=
2. BM + BBBJ $70/=

I then chose option 2, but ask the price be reduced to $60/=. She agreed! (Guess times are bad)

She then take off her top, and her breasts are HUGE! Abt 36D at least.

Overall here's the rating:

Looks: 6/10 (wld be higher if you don't mind large girls)
Attitude: 8/10 (speaks excellent English too! Claims she used to be from Electrolux. Allows fingering and she gets wet!)
Massage: 7/10
BM: 8/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (I'm quite apprehensive abt unprotected BJ though, but she assured me that she goes to the doctor frequently)
RTF? Yes, to F*@K her good

Somehow, big plumb aunties tend to give much better service than the young ang pais.

cum_on_e_face
09-03-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by girllover
Hahaha Bro gedangsa, she massaged me before, really damn fat. BTW she only does HJ and JuaGen only.

Bro Goose, can try KK of Youth, meaty but service damn good, just that I am really afraid of fat girls.

bro, understandable lar... maybe she so fat until cannot do FJ leh?????????

hahaha

thimyew
28-06-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by cumgiver
Hi Brudders!

Nothing to do on a Saturday night, so went to try something different.

Went down to PP de Sauna @ Level 6, People's Park Complex, and ask for recommendations.

Was given Zack.

Big, plumb girl about 30+ yrs old.

Strong and hard massage, the way I like it.

Then came the question:

1. BM + HJ $50/=
2. BM + BBBJ $70/=

I then chose option 2, but ask the price be reduced to $60/=. She agreed! (Guess times are bad)

She then take off her top, and her breasts are HUGE! Abt 36D at least.

Overall here's the rating:

Looks: 6/10 (wld be higher if you don't mind large girls)
Attitude: 8/10 (speaks excellent English too! Claims she used to be from Electrolux. Allows fingering and she gets wet!)
Massage: 7/10
BM: 8/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (I'm quite apprehensive abt unprotected BJ though, but she assured me that she goes to the doctor frequently)
RTF? Yes, to F*@K her good

Somehow, big plumb aunties tend to give much better service than the young ang pais.

zack? i visit there for some years liaos i think u refering to zack as in the lady boss rite but yeap u gives a really hard massage but i neber kanna special she never ask i never bother to ask cause her massage is really good thou.

newyorker88
30-06-2003, 06:10 PM
Try Bali 21 if you like fat ladies, look for merce, ask what she does, there is another fat gal there, never tried her. Usually stick to one only. Merc about 35 and above. V accomodating and good skills, the other girl, me not so sure. I personally like fatter gals. So don't flame me if you don't like her looks!

kamarsutra
03-07-2003, 06:54 PM
hi guys... just making my contribution. I am also a fat ladies/aunties man. tried quite a few....

niko of world spa - most voluptuos body and the most beautiful pair of breast that I have ever seen and tasted. Only thing is World Spa is a rip-off, really expensive place.

Sharon of pp - Very plumb, speaks very good english, one of the horniest fat girl, can do almost anything with/to her

Veron of skill - very accomodating, patient, treats you well

Sugar of Dorris - very huge breast but heard that service standard drop, maybe just not her day...

There are others... and generally I feel fat/plumb/aunties give better service. I simply love the look of a well rounded girl....

lovetocum
04-07-2003, 01:07 AM
hello bros,

i was wondering if u all like the 'pui pui' type, then icq and irc have a lot what. Why not go there sian a few? I heard 'pui pui' girls are very horny and every time 'lao zhui' one (drip cunt juice).

cucumber
22-09-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by girllover

Hi Bros, does anyone knows if KK of Youth HC is still working there, cos each time I called up, the recep kept saying she is on long leave
Thanks for any info...

FatSpider
23-09-2003, 08:26 AM
SICK

goodboy169
07-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Any more of this "big" "plump" girls that bros can recommend.

mccormick
08-10-2003, 06:40 PM
if u dun mind fake breast... try apple of Lexon

saint
09-10-2003, 01:43 PM
Can go try Kat of Excelsior. Body a bit plump, but face quite pretty (looks like one of the girls from S.H.E). Good attitude...provides all kinda services at standard prices, but her cheebye kinda smelly....dunno why, issit becos more plumb women have heavier pussy smell??

Sonardick
10-10-2003, 09:45 PM
Eh brudder saint, I don't think it is nice of you to say that part of Kat's body has smell, especially after you have tried her service. It is not polite and respectful of you towards the girl involved. Personally, I know Kat...and she is a really nice and friendly person who doesn't deserve that kind of comment.

Wins88
13-10-2003, 10:32 AM
Bruder, smelly pussy is a definite turn - off plus it is a sure sign of some hygeine problem with the gal. I think you should tell your friend (the girl in question) to see a doctor to get the smelly problem sorted out ! In fact bruders here should be responsible enough to warn each other about such things to keep each other safe and happy !

bonsoir
15-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Wins88
Bruder, smelly pussy is a definite turn - off plus it is a sure sign of some hygeine problem with the gal. I think you should tell your friend (the girl in question) to see a doctor to get the smelly problem sorted out ! In fact bruders here should be responsible enough to warn each other about such things to keep each other safe and happy !

Normally an yeast infection..could be candidadiasis (think that's the spelling). Also,could be HPV, or some form of sexually transmitted bacteria....or simply, no airing thus poor hygiene also contributes to it...

Cheers