PDA

View Full Version : Premature ejaculation

sonike69
26-12-2002, 03:23 AM
Hi, i'm quite new here and the reason i'm here is because i'm DESPERATE to find a cure for premature ejaculation. If i can solve my problem, it may even help save my relationship.

Pls do not flame me cos this is a genuine plea for help.

If any of you has really good, proven suggestions, pls feel free to mail me at [email protected], or even call me at 98351071.

I am very desperate........pls help.

sexylover
30-12-2002, 09:16 PM
It is best to see a doctor for advice.

For me, initially will also come in less than 5mins ...... but after some practice, I am able to stay longer ..... now I can stay for about 15 -20mins. My gf is also happy with that timing. In fact she dun like it when i do it for too long :p

freehtml
31-12-2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by sexylover
It is best to see a doctor for advice.

For me, initially will also come in less than 5mins ...... but after some practice, I am able to stay longer ..... now I can stay for about 15 -20mins. My gf is also happy with that timing. In fact she dun like it when i do it for too long :p

how did you practice?

foolosopher
01-01-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by chinalgal
chee bye!
chow ah gua phone number!

huh? u really called ah????

sexylover
02-01-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by freehtml
how did you practice?

Practice .... as in fuck her more often lor

pussywillo
02-01-2003, 12:29 PM
wah lan oi.

where got ppl so kind 1 to give you his tel no. sure got some "cracko" out there lookin for a good time...
BEWARE:D

h2_zer0
09-01-2003, 11:11 PM
if you want to last longer, Go PCC first then do it with her...i will definately last longer otherwise have drinks first...that will be another wat to prolong...good try and try harder..kk...for me...i'm always good on the bed may it be fast or slow...
alot depends on foreplay..

opticum
10-01-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by h2_zer0
if you want to last longer, Go PCC first then do it with her

No need to PCC 1st lah. 1st shot CIM with BBBJ/tit f* in bathtub.
After that, 2nd shot will need quite some time to cum... ;)

need4cum
10-01-2003, 10:08 PM
drinking before fucking is a good idea... it really pro-long your job, until u sometimes cannot cum

Vireo
10-01-2003, 11:32 PM
Ha ha I got the opposite problem, hard to cum!

h2_zer0
11-01-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Vireo
Ha ha I got the opposite problem, hard to cum!

well there are different types of reasons whereby hard to cum or cum too soon... pls state y hard to cum as in what did you do b4 that..so maybe can find solutions for you guy/gals out there..

jackaal99
24-01-2003, 02:11 PM
Maybe you can try not thinking so much of what u doing

Instead, think of things like africa lots of children got no meals,
cambodia lots of children entertain phaedophiles, india lots of children work overtime, vietnam lots of children overwork to make nike shoes sold here

Another try is form up your dream soccer team, start with goalie, if u can go until striker without cumming, means you'd improved.
If u can go until reserve dream team, think you are the master of non-cummer

Give it a try, it might help

speCialized
23-05-2003, 01:25 PM
hey ive got this problem too..

PCC first? ill try that. hope i wont take too long to cum tho..

you were saying first shot in bath.. second shot outside.. meas must pay double ma?

evo76
24-05-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by jackaal99
Maybe you can try not thinking so much of what u doing

Instead, think of things like africa lots of children got no meals,
cambodia lots of children entertain phaedophiles, india lots of children work overtime, vietnam lots of children overwork to make nike shoes sold here

Another try is form up your dream soccer team, start with goalie, if u can go until striker without cumming, means you'd improved.
If u can go until reserve dream team, think you are the master of non-cummer

Give it a try, it might help

WAa.. what if can count until the manager, water boy, grass cutter? :P