PDA

View Full Version : 30 yr old PRC Beauty Ling Ling

defman
18-08-2008, 04:31 AM
Was driving back home after a kopi session with my friends at GL. Initially, I didnt had the intention to bonk until I saw Ling Ling. She was standing in a inconspicuous place away from the normal places where the FLs crowd around. I stop my car to take a closer look and I like what I saw, a woman who dress very normally (machiam like go see movie or window shopping kind, blouse and jeans skirt) but yet with an aura of grace.

To cut the FR short, I ask for her price and I think it is very acceptable. Furthermore she say she is able to do some massage as she had learn it before.

She is not a time watcher and can see she is very willing to please and is very accomodative. Everything was SOP. After the shower, we TCCS for about 15 mins before she started off to suck my nipple for about 5 mins. Ohhhh . . felt nice. Then she proceed south for the ball and shaft licks. I responded by kissing her lips, ears and neck. Tried to french and my tongue find no resistance from her. Went lower to attack her B size boobs and wow, these are one of the best boobs I think I have played with. Finger her and hmmm . .wet liao. So mai tu liao, put on cap for her to BJ me (felt wonderful) for about 5 to 10 mins before she cow ride me. . . shiok. I ended my round with the missionary position. During the course of the FJ she already came once. But when I already cum (which she knew), she still requested me to pump her as she said "bu yao ting, duo yi xia wo you hui lai le" (dont stop, a while more and I will cum again). Man, die die i continue to pump her for another one min to satisfy her.

After wash up, she massage me which is quite relaxing.

Just to mention what I like about her. Her boobs are very nice to fondle and can tell she is very sensitive or is aroused by sqeeuzing her breast and sucking her tits. She is not like some FLs whose moans sounds fake. She moans but not that loud and confirm real moans.

Name : Ling Ling
Boob : 32 B i think
Looks : Looks good (7.5 to 8/10)
Height : slightly above 1.6m
Figure : Very proportionate, not plump type or ba ba type. Got pear shape one la (for her age, i think her figure considered solid so i give her 8/10)
BJ : Yes (7/10)
BBBJ : No
Fingering : Yes
French : Yes, a fair bit (6.5/10)
FJ : (7.5/10)
GFE : (8/10)
Damage : $60/1hr/1 shot include some relaxing massage. Excluding Hotel and CD of course.

Bro who are interested pls PM me. I will reply asap. Ling Ling arrive our shore on the 14th August and I think she will be here for a month. A gem not to be missed.

If you like my FR pls up my pts.

defman
18-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Contact given out to all the bros who requested.

Please submit your FR for other bros to see.

To me, should have not regrets. For me RTF will be a definite in a few days time . . .

:D

Oceanlee
18-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Yo Bro,

Kindly PM the ctc leh, need to have a massage and some raba raba :D
Gam Xia :)

WIll put FR after tried.

ppppp
19-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Nice catch, have pm you for her number

defman
19-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Had given out the contact number to more bros.

Bro Bluestone . . you PM me but I cant pass you the ctc as your mail quota is full . . .

jason.8987
19-08-2008, 03:01 PM
hi bro, can i hve ling ling contact pls ?

defman
20-08-2008, 03:12 PM
To bros I sent ctcs of Ling Ling to . .

No FRs ?

Hope these bros are not number collectors . . :eek:

icecum
20-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Just like the name of ling ling, like me think of my 1st PRC gf heehee

xhardboiled
20-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Camp here liao.

Waver
20-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Very much thanks to Bro defman for sharing Ling Ling's contact with me.

Just met up with her earlier, her profile are pretty much like what Bro defman had described.

Slow and good service from her.

Once again, many thanks to Bro defman.

seeknewss
20-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Contact given out to all the bros who requested.

Please submit your FR for other bros to see.

To me, should have not regrets. For me RTF will be a definite in a few days time . . .

:D

Tried her yesterday. A simple dressed gal like a local. Looks more like a Taiwanese as she has slight resemblence to the late Taiwanese songbird Theresa Theng. Overall service is alright. She will be leaving for Thailand for few days next week for turn around visa entry back to singapore,

defman
21-08-2008, 03:51 AM
Thank to the bros who tried her and post FR. Glad to see so far all bros seems satisfied.

Sent out ctcs to another batch of bros who requested.

As what Bro seeknewss says in his thread above, better fast hand fast leg if wanna try as i dont know how long she will be in Singapore for . .

All other bros interested pls PM me but please check that your mail box is not full first as I will not be able to PM back in this instance . .

:p

pok1702
21-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Bro,
can share contact ?

Oceanlee
13-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Thks bro defman for the ctc, anyway had DO it to her.:p
No a time watcher realli,

Starting was very SOP, bath and clean you, after proceed to work, catbath and doing the normal job and autoroam her G-spot, gets wet easily.
wasted sometime after which go for cowgirl, missionary and doggie.
She works hard on cowgirl, and can tell she enjoy missionary alots.
Chemisty was nice overall, and 1 thing is She is so tight for her age, when I rock her so hard, she contracted and cumss after and after, :D
happen to find out that she was divorce and seldom have sextisfaction, after the whole thing .... SHE OFFER TO "TARMA" With HER galfriend.
commented me so strong, cumss until almost heaven for her. :D

Boob : 34 B
Looks : 6.5 (will grow on you)
Height : slightly above 1.6m
Body : 7/10
BJ : Yes (7/10)
BBBJ : No
Fingering : Yes
French : NO
Kiss : Yes / Light
FJ : (7/10)
GFE : (8/10)
Damage : $60++Tips/90min/1 shot include some relaxing massage. Excluding Hotel and CD of course.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Rtn : Will not Miss out the TARMA ;)

Oceanlee
14-09-2008, 08:30 PM
This PRC gem will be going back next month,

Not a OKT, just helping her. ;)

alp65
15-09-2008, 01:25 AM
hey bro ! pls kindly mail me ling ling contact @[email protected]. tnk bro. "cheer"

Oceanlee
17-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Seldom post FR, but this is 1 of the gem not to miss out, somemore value for $$$, initially I had plan to go for another SYT, but she not free, try to ask her out twice and failed. So ask my gal free or not, immediately tell me she miss me so much.

Massage was good, but not strong enuff. Bonking, soft moan and nice cumss
She is going back on early next month, bros int can PM me :p

Looks : 6.5 (will grow on you)
Damage : $60++Tips/90min/1 shot include some relaxing massage. Excluding Hotel and CD of course.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Rtn : Will not Miss out the TARMA ;)[/QUOTE]

I HAD DO IT TO HER AGAIN, OMG :D
1 man meat might be another man poison. :cool:

Oceanlee
25-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Realli must thanks Bro Defman

I rtn again this round, for a massage and good bonking. :D
As for description, see my earlier post.
Value for $$$. :p

She is going back soon. only samster with min. 2FR and 10pt need to apply.
She only can sms in chinese, so other race brother have to excuse her. ;)