PDA

View Full Version : Gal in white at hotel 81 changi

Jonas21
15-08-2008, 04:26 AM
Was at hotel 81 changi on 15 Aug 08 at about 0315hrs I check out the room. At the lobby there was this gal wearing white dress and her ht was about 1.6. Looks like a malay but could not confirm. She was waiting for a chinese guy to get a room. If any bros here is the guy checking the room and if the gal is a FL can kindly intro? Thanks. :D

Monkey4
15-08-2008, 04:31 AM
Was at hotel 81 changi on 15 Aug 08 at about 0315hrs I check out the room. At the lobby there was this gal wearing white dress and her ht was about 1.6. Looks like a malay but could not confirm. She was waiting for a chinese guy to get a room. If any bros here is the guy checking the room and if the gal is a FL can kindly intro? Thanks. :D

bro Jonas21, errr... at such a time coupled with today being 7th Month the 15th and white dress, do be careful.

Just joking... hope u dun mind.:D

Cheonging101
15-08-2008, 09:20 AM

Bro Monkey4, she Malay lah. Not affected by 7th month. Pontianaks are all year round like durian season.:D

What I'm worried is the venue. Ghost not so scary.. worse is after stripping see "she" got 2 baseballs and a baseball bat!:eek:

tookara
15-08-2008, 09:39 AM
where is hotel 81 changi ah?

Finders Keepers
15-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Haha, like looking for needle in a haystack ... but then, you never know .. :D

ePoet
15-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Now this one is pretty interesting... at least got venue, time and brief description. Is it just me, or does anyone notice more enquiries about "possible FLs" they've seen? Got another thread about a "possible FL" alighting from the MRT right? :D

Jonas21
15-08-2008, 02:15 PM
QUOTE:Monkey4

bro Jonas21, errr... at such a time coupled with today being 7th Month the 15th and white dress, do be careful.

Just joking... hope u dun mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha at that time got 2 couples including the gal in white at the lobby, guess after ktv go there. So not to worry it's human. Haha.
QUOTE:Cheonging101

Bro Monkey4, she Malay lah. Not affected by 7th month. Pontianaks are all year round like durian season.

What I'm worried is the venue. Ghost not so scary.. worse is after stripping see "she" got 2 baseballs and a baseball bat!

Bro not changi village lah, hotel 81 do not have outlet at there. It is upper changi road lah. So no worry.

QUOTE:Finders Keepers

Haha, like looking for needle in a haystack ... but then, you never know ..

No choice she has a very tempting looks. haystack also have to dig in order to find.

Now this one is pretty interesting... at least got venue, time and brief description. Is it just me, or does anyone notice more enquiries about "possible FLs" they've seen? Got another thread about a "possible FL" alighting from the MRT right?

Well the one in mrt that guy just hear her talk and think she FL at least mine go hotel and if she is someone's girlfriend forget it lor but if FL than can share share mah.

Jonas21
15-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Now this one is pretty interesting... at least got venue, time and brief description. Is it just me, or does anyone notice more enquiries about "possible FLs" they've seen? Got another thread about a "possible FL" alighting from the MRT right? :D

I forgot to mention no choice have to ask possible FL the other time I was at hotel 81 lavender also have 1 arab or indian gal standing at the entrance waiting for call to go up but no idea is it FL so wanted to ask in here also but not much details to give as I forgot the date. This type of possible FL are very great looking type not like the FL or the OKT gals in here. Dunono why. :D

kuehbungcake
15-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Now the chinese 7th month, better becareful.

Cummon
15-08-2008, 08:28 PM
I was at hotel 81 lavender also have 1 arab or indian gal standing at the entrance waiting for call to go up but no idea is it FL

Ya,have been bumping into a lot of sexy hotties at 81 Lav,especially inside the lift with guys or customers beside them, didn't manage to ask for their contacts but at least a nice immediate turn on before bonking the chick I met later :)

otamay
15-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Ya...sometimes encounter this type of situation very unfortunate. I think must devise a way to get to know the girl discreetly without letting the guy know.....:o

Jonas21
16-08-2008, 02:07 AM
Ya...sometimes encounter this type of situation very unfortunate. I think must devise a way to get to know the girl discreetly without letting the guy know.....:o

Well asking in the forum here might find a way to know the girls, like what i'm doing. :D

Monkey4
16-08-2008, 02:14 AM
bro Jonas 21

good luck on your search and am glad u din take offence at my posting.

Cheers :cool:

Jonas21
16-08-2008, 05:52 PM
bro Jonas 21

good luck on your search and am glad u din take offence at my posting.

Cheers :cool:

Wont lah. Small matter where got need to be angry. Just hope to find her but after a few days still no reply guess not much luck already. To be frank I also dunno she is malay or viet all I can say she's quite tanned so cannot say what is her race. Well have to keep on praying.

Reborn28
18-08-2008, 02:45 AM
hi brothers, if u r looking for the girls u saw the lav 81, then maybe u still have the chances for finding them at the KTVs around tat area. srry i can't remember which KTV tat have some "SYT" PRC girls on student pass working there liao. but for changi... a bit difficuit lah. anyway wish u all the best seaching.:)

Jonas21
18-08-2008, 01:22 PM
hi brothers, if u r looking for the girls u saw the lav 81, then maybe u still have the chances for finding them at the KTVs around tat area. srry i can't remember which KTV tat have some "SYT" PRC girls on student pass working there liao. but for changi... a bit difficuit lah. anyway wish u all the best seaching.:)

Well at lav 81 I saw is not PRC, I saw is arab/indian one. :p

uobboss
18-08-2008, 01:54 PM

A cheonging name card slip through her hand w/o the guy seeing?
One side chinese one side english

Name : Bonking call me 做爱找我
Title : Senior Sex therapist (99 positions)Unlimited shots 性爱专家
Tel : 98765432
Height : 1.8M
Weight : 85kg
Body : 38-30-34(body builder)
Weapon : 9" long width 1" head 2"
Address :H81 sakura/lav/jc/opera
QC : ISO 9002

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 02:07 PM
A cheonging name card slip through her hand w/o the guy seeing?

You never state timing limit huh... later u kena one that suck u dry and drown u in her juice then u jialat..

hahaha..

Anyway, I saw a damn chio girl at Lav 81 a few weeks ago too, was chatting with LW at the back while she waited for the next bro's sms when she nudge me at directed my attention @ this chio babe

Std quite high hoh.. 8.5 to me.. Xiao Ping std but taller and younger looking

Maybe I shld go eat lunch there more often since LW not around..

TS, good luck. I had two encounters like tat before but both at Gl so after persistent Search and Acquire mission, I found both and managed to at least have one or 2 sessions before they left... Incidently, both were called Xiao Yang.:D

uobboss
18-08-2008, 04:10 PM
You never state timing limit huh... later u kena one that suck u dry and drown u in her juice then u jialat..

The unlimited shots/time is for the young KC king group like aczeta76/dd/awesome/monkey/redoxan/amity/compassion/melspider just to name a few .

For me old man group is unlimited time but 1 shot :p
2 shots may get heart attack :o

Jonas21
18-08-2008, 05:12 PM
:DA cheonging name card slip through her hand w/o the guy seeing?

Good idea haha scare kanna sue by them only.

uobboss
18-08-2008, 05:20 PM
:D

Good idea haha scare kanna sue by them only.

Y sue by them :confused:

Jonas21
18-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Y sue by them :confused:

If she is other ppl gf, kanna sue sexual harishment.:p

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 10:04 PM
The unlimited shots/time is for the young KC king group like aczeta76/dd/awesome/monkey/redoxan/amity/compassion/melspider just to name a few .

For me old man group is unlimited time but 1 shot
2 shots may get heart attack

bro uobboss, u see me too up... me oso unlimited time and if lucky 1 shot, sometimes ended with no shot and at times kenna shocked:eek: :(

:o

uobboss
19-08-2008, 12:47 AM
bro uobboss, u see me too up... me oso unlimited time and if lucky 1 shot, sometimes ended with no shot and at times kenna shocked:eek: :(

:o

Bro Monkey seems to be everywhere in the forum . :D

U kana shocked also nvm got so many standbys nearby .

Jonas21
19-08-2008, 10:27 AM
After so long still no news about this gal sigh. Think can only watch an old movie, gone with the wind. :D