PDA

View Full Version : New Gal Lynn

itsaboy
14-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi all bros,

Was at GL Lorong 12 afternoon and saw tis veru hot Mix Malay girl. At first i thot shz an indonesian gal but doesnt seem so coz they normally hang around in a group etc. This gal was alone and like waiting for sm1. Was skeptical at first cos maybe shz a school gal and not the working type. Decided to approach her and to my surprise she a local and working. She kinda new to diz trade. Talk for awhile and went to straight to htl. Had a great time bonking her and this is relli a good local gem. Btw she mix malay with good spoken english. Cute adorable face with long hair and shz only 18. Dress like a normal local gal. I didnt get her number but bros, go for a look out for diz gal. She dont normally work daily but worth every penny spent.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (my type of huggable body)
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 (very very friendly and treat you like her boyfriend)
Boobs: 7/10 (not relli small but juz nice for me)
Damage: 140 (very reasonable price for a local)

LuckyLucky
14-08-2008, 05:30 PM
i have PM for u thanks ;)

tomcat007
15-08-2008, 02:00 AM
LuckyLucky

I didnt get her number but bros, go for a look out for diz gal.

Tough luck... Brother didn't get her number....

XiaoHoUzi83
15-08-2008, 03:27 AM
posted at the wrong Area...

Midnightiger
15-08-2008, 05:59 PM
LuckyLucky

Tough luck... Brother didn't get her number....

Tough luck to you too. I've just zapped you.

Reasons is that you have starting a thread in the wrong section eventhough you've join in 2006. Your thread shouldn't even be in the FL section since you can't provide any contact.

At most, it can be in the Adult discussion but then, it's also too short to be a story unless you're going to continue with more of your sexcapades.

Regards
Tiger

tomcat007
21-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Midnightiger

I don't care for the points, so if you want to zap me till negative, I'm ok. :p

But, please open your eyes big big and see who is the threadstarter. Not me, ok...!

:)

Midnightiger
22-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Midnightiger

I don't care for the points, so if you want to zap me till negative, I'm ok. :p

But, please open your eyes big big and see who is the threadstarter. Not me, ok...!

:)

1001 apologies on my very serious mistake.

I will try to ask for fellow bros to help rectify it.

Fellow bros out there, if it is not too much to ask, could you please help up bro tomcat007 on my behalf. Many thanks in advance.

Regards
tiger

Kiddo
22-08-2008, 11:28 AM

Fellow bros out there, if it is not too much to ask, could you please help up bro tomcat007 on my behalf. Many thanks in advance.

Regards
tiger

Done.

Cheers!

humpcheepang
22-08-2008, 03:40 PM

Regards
tiger

Done, cheers and be happy, and don't anyhow zap zap.

You owe me one TIGER!

69ASIMO69
29-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi all bros,

Was at GL Lorong 12 afternoon and saw tis veru hot Mix Malay girl. At first i thot shz an indonesian gal but doesnt seem so coz they normally hang around in a group etc. This gal was alone and like waiting for sm1. Was skeptical at first cos maybe shz a school gal and not the working type. Decided to approach her and to my surprise she a local and working. She kinda new to diz trade. Talk for awhile and went to straight to htl. Had a great time bonking her and this is relli a good local gem. Btw she mix malay with good spoken english. Cute adorable face with long hair and shz only 18. Dress like a normal local gal. I didnt get her number but bros, go for a look out for diz gal. She dont normally work daily but worth every penny spent.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (my type of huggable body)
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 (very very friendly and treat you like her boyfriend)
Boobs: 7/10 (not relli small but juz nice for me)
Damage: 140 (very reasonable price for a local)

$140 for malay chicks at geylang.... price on the high side bro..... but if its a good bonk still ok ......

nicotine2008
03-09-2008, 02:21 PM
I was taking a stroll at around Lor 10 last night, saw this minah chick wearing a black skirt, very sexy, as never ask for how much as she was talking to a tattoo malay guy, not sure is her scandal, boss or her guy, but i think that area got a few who do.