PDA

View Full Version : 23 yr old LIN LIN Sweet Lovely KOREAN-CHINESE $60/1/1(Pix Included)

metalsp2
14-08-2008, 04:27 AM
Hi bros.. i've decided to open a new thread for lin lin at Dome 2 since ive been trying to shift the old thread from dome 1 to dome 2. Very hard to see threads among the sea of okt threads... hope you guys wont mind..

link to old thread..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/81506-fr-lin-lin-north-korean-her-mum-mix-chinese-dad-60-1-1-a.html

this thread is dedicated to the ever so sweet and lovely Lin Lin. She is half Korean(mom) and half Chinese(dad) but to me la, she got the more korean feel, at least the face features look more korean to me...

some bros here say that she look like the HK actress melissa ng.. which i also think so.. especially now when she has slimmed down alot... ooooh... nowadays.. she is slimmer and her figure is much nicer.. curvacious...

Melissa Ng of HK
from certain angles, i really tot i was bonking this hk actress in a Singapore Hotel 81 !
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/237366008346f0b27d0fec31617a2f7c913f006.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373660&showlnk=0)

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/2373659c0a4c0344273e623ce6660d2f41cb169.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373659&showlnk=0)

metalsp2
14-08-2008, 04:31 AM
Let me share my FR of my 2 rtf...

Hey Bros, today i would like to announce ive found my best bonk aft yrs of searching

I had linlin awhile back, and that first experience was already pretty good but not totally perfect yet. this time.. oh my oh my. im locked onto her for many more rtfs. here is the encounter. bros who know my style with FRs will know that i write in quite some detail so do bear with it.

I got a msg from her when she came back to sg about 1 wk ago. i wanted to go find her earlier but was caught up with work. finally today i finally got the chance to catch up with her. we're behaving almost like a couple. 宝贝。亲爱的。constantly in our smses. so finally met up with her a GY. at a nice H81. i eagerly await her arrival. in her sms last week she said that there was gonna be a positive surprise. i ask her but she say ill find out when i see her.

i was checking up on this thread before going to meet her to see if there are any updates from bros here. and realise that most bros are talking abt linlin looking like the HK actress Wu Mei Heng, Melissa Ng i checked out Melissa Ng's pic, saved one in my hp just before i left to meet linlin..

so in the room, linlin sms me to bathe first, (she probably running abit late) but i dun mind. i bather liao, wrap myself in a towel waiting for her. suddenly i heard the lift door open from outside and footsteps. i went to peek thru the eye hole. and oh my from far i see a slim and curvy looking lady. wearing a nice pink soft material short dress, a nice cardigan and some shiny scarf wrapped around her neck. and best of all. i seriously thought Melissa Ng was standing infront of my hotel room door!! i think from far, its almost 85% alike.. from near, its 75 to 80% alike.

i opened the door and was so happy to see linlin just as she was happy to see me. actually i almost didnt recognise her fully as she has slimmed down quite alot and her face looks much better now.. last time's looks rating would have at least +1 by now.. she say 想我吗? of cuz i did. as she walk in, i keep staring at her new look and figure now.. oh my gosh. wat has she done in her time in china?? oh apparantly she said she went for some heat yoga or sth like that.. thats why she lost weight.. but who cares wat that is.. lin lin is a beauty now my god... nice slim body line

she placed her stuff on the table infront of the mirror and i came behind her to hug her. sniffing her sweet scent as she grind her butt against my super super harden dick. wah kao. damn high. must whack her hard later. she wiped down her lipstick and we kissed. exchanged some frenching along the way.then she started to take off her cardigan, scarf, pink dress. and what revealed before me is a set of white pearly bra and panty. her bra strap is not those normal ones.. its those with pearls to go around her neck type, nice

i cant wait for her to strip finish and we plunged into bed with her sexy white panty still on her. its those lacy type. oh my god so nice to touch. i went straight up to kiss her eraser tip nipples. it amazes me how she could have such pointy nipples.. i can tell u. they are a joy to suck. best of all, lin lin is pretty sensitive at her nipples.. she starts to moan as i lightly touch then lick and suck her nipples profusely.. i went up to her lips. lock lips again.. before i start to shift south towards the beloved spot

i started to rub and feel her pussy thru her panty shiok. just like in those jap av. i would really want to get her wet in the panty and make her panty wet with her cum.but haha, that is still fantasy. maybe next time ill bring one for her. anyway i took off her panty as requested by her and put it to my face to have a sniff and close look at it. nice and lacy shiok..

i started to lick her pink pussy.neat bush and no smell pussy. perfect. i spread her pussy lips. and lick profusely. while she start her moaning session up to level 2. lick and sucking on her pussy.. 1 hand on her breasts to play with her sensitive nipples.. then i inserted one finger into her. althou av always do that to make gals cum. somehow i dun quite know how to do it.. also i dun wan to do it too violently, scared harmed linlin's sweet pussy.. guys really gotta take good care of this gem.

lin lin was seriously moaning and getting wet. can feel it. she keep sprouting.. 亲爱的,来。。吃我。。吃我.. i get hornier listening to her. then i came up and tell her to eat me. she give me a cheeky grin and tell me to lie down while she give me a good bbbj. i dunno why but it was just so intense, like a couple making out. she took my dick into her mouth.. ahhh my fully harden dick getting twirled round in the sweet mouth of linlin. sometimes those FLs suck too hard, lin lin was just nice.. she got me totally hard.. i was like having my own moaning going on..

then she say.. 操我吧宝贝。she reached for a condom. my fav ultra thin okomoto condoms. she slide it down perfectly onto my fully erected dick and position me nicely on the bed while she do cowgirl on me. she placed her pusy at the entrance of my dick. slowly she slid my dick into her.. at the moment my dick went in, she let out a sharp moan. then she straighten my legs and started pumping.. i can feel her pussy lips wrapped round my dick as it slides in and out of her.. i put my hands on her boobs to squeeze them as she pumps me with force... oh my.. her moaning is ever increasing in volume and intensity.. like a lady deprived of sex

then she sort of rotated herself from facing me to the opposite direction.. haha.. av style.. she has her back towards me while i pump her hard from behind. me lying down and she pumping ontop of me facing away from me... i dunno is it this position or wat, but she suddenly get damn horny. she was rocking her ass hard on my dick. i squeeze her ass cheeks and slap her back side ever so lightly to incerease the momentum.. ahhh.. her volume now is seriously up to level 3. outside guarantee plus chop can hear us fucking intensely inside. lin lin was moaning profusely and damn loudly as she cries out 出水了!啊。。亲爱的。。 i can actually feel her cumming, can feel the wetness suddenly and then her slowing down.. perfect example of a gal who just came.. but i carried on pushing my dick into her.. rocking her ass hard..

then she came up from cowgirl and wanted me to go in doggie.actually thats my fav position too.. but i dunno why , prob becuz of the way im standing, abit imbalanced.. so my dick start to soft abit. hard to go in.. lin lin upon seeing that, took my dick into her mouth again and gave it a good lick.. usually it takes awhile for my stubborn dick to rise to full strength. but linlin somehow has this magical touch for me. almost immediately its back hard again. probably becuz of the hot kinkiness that we are going thru here..

she position herself for missionary. i found the opening and with one push, inserted my dick into her and once again.. i hear her sharp moan.. ahh .. shiok.. then i started to pump into her. drooping down onto her breasts, nipples and lips to enjoy the closeness of our sex. moaning sound level up to 4 by now.. i seriously whack my dick into her hard.. with other FL i always try to control cuz i dun wan to shoot too fast. but for linlin.. its like making out with gf.. you just wanna fully enjoy each other.. i spread her legs wide apart to pump her.. then put my hands on her slim waist to push into my dick.. in and out.. then i held onto her legs to pull her into me. all sorts of variations.. and all these while we were starting to sweat and moan loudly.. i tell her that 我要射进你口里。i want to shoot into her mouth.

then with another few hard pumps of my dick, i took it out, pulled out the condom and lin lin hurriedly grab hold of my dick to place it into her mouth.. Jap AV!!! i cum my load into her mouth. ahhhh. shiok.. she spit the cum into the dustbin and rinsed her mouth..

me... i was breathless, panting from the sexastional session that ive just had.. it really has got to be my best bonk in many years, true couple feel.. for me la at least... we laid down beside each other to chat.. while kissing once in a while.. like long lost lovers..

after that she ask me to help her take a few pics to post on the thread.. she really knows how to pose.. and she even brought some speacial bra and panty to take photos.. she had a black sexy lingerie that she wanted to wear for photo taking but she forgot to bring.. next time then.. so i had a hard time keeping my dick from hardening again while i took the pics.... next time im gonna go for 2nd round

after almost 1 and 1/2 hrs in the hotel room, we left. i cant bear to leave thou.. so that means im gonna rtf very soon.. if i have the time.. but .. my gosh... wat a session i have had

overall:
Name: Lin Lin
Nationality: Korean & Chinese mixed
Looks: 8.5 to 9/10 (for me la.. but i think at least an 8 for most bros..) she got more of the korean look now leh for me.. after she slim down.
Figure: 9/10 (slimmed down, curvy waist, no extra fat.)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (probably not super big, but good enough)
Nipples: 9/10 (eraser tip nipples !)
Painting: 8/10 (allows u to paint her almost as long as u want)
French: 8/10 (probably light kissing for some, depends on chemistry)
BBBJ: 9/10 (just the right strength)
FJ: 9/10 (different positions, tight feel)
Moaning: 10/10 (loudest ive had so far)
GFE: 12/10 (this one i have to give high cuz we hit off quite well)
CIM: 12/10 (just like in those av where they actually cant wait to get u shooting into their mouths
rtf: damn sure yes..
damage: $60 + tips, hotel is $20 (ur own) but im sure she really don't just deserve $60.. give more tips if u find her good

to my fellow bros... lin lin has turned into quite a gem now.. im gonna be putting up some nice pics of her.. i think most bros wont be disappointed with lin lin... pm me if u would like to try her..

metalsp2
14-08-2008, 04:36 AM
Finally.. LIVE pics of Lin Lin.. taken after the bonking session... lin lin really knows how to pose...

Such an elegant lady.. if you look at her face.. she gives out that elegant feel and looks quite close to melissa ng.. or some also say kit chan
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/2373259a295811e7f2bb931e9339c2763f95449.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373259&showlnk=0)

Look at that slim body line... the CURVE..... oh my.. i am really really taken by surprise her change.. and i must say her new figure kills! short nice dress.. can see her panty line too.... fucking kinky i tell u
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/2373430fc7135077716525cd882ea0968d5810c.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373430&showlnk=0)

metalsp2
14-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Pic provided by Bro HOTTY...

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2404/2404076adf0034d81eb793e85b75454432d38b7.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2404076&showlnk=0)

this pic was uploaded by Bro hotty.. i just transferred it here.. look at how well she poses?? i already smsed her saying that i want her to dress in that dress the next time i meet her.. haha

metalsp2
14-08-2008, 04:40 AM
one more pic from the previous thread..

Lin Lin in bra and panty.. she always got good sense for undergarment.. wild look with that hair... even more wild when u start doing her on bed.. trust me..

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/2373429d1856be25fbda1c9c09d83b677fdf636.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373429&showlnk=0)

i'll be uploading more pics tonight.. for now.. any bros interested can PM me or bro HOTTY.... thanks.. don't miss out this super gf feel gem...

Monkey4
14-08-2008, 08:34 AM
one more pic from the previous thread..

Lin Lin in bra and panty.. she always got good sense for undergarment.. wild look with that hair... even more wild when u start doing her on bed.. trust me..

i'll be uploading more pics tonight.. for now.. any bros interested can PM me or bro HOTTY.... thanks.. don't miss out this super gf feel gem...

bro metalsp2 and hotty.

now with the pics I remembered bonking her b4 she went back to Seoul for a wedding dinner.

For those who trust my taste.... I only got this to say.

Definitely a valued for money bonk. She is hot and can speak some basic English.... facial more korean than chinese IMHO and she loved music and she would on the music on her hp and make out to the rhythm of the music.

Very adventurous and especially like to bonk especially in all round mirror room.

Hope this helps to promote this gal..

Me temporarily retired so unable to patronise her and moreover I deleted her number (as I thought she not coming back too) so guys dun PM me pls.

:cool:

ps - on resemblance - no comments.

mewaiting4utoo
14-08-2008, 11:38 AM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.

Sex Kid
14-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Brudder, your PM box is already full, cannot receive my PM.

Can PM me the contact. Sure will write FR.

Thank you.

activez
14-08-2008, 06:17 PM
bro,

can't PM u...

can PM me her contact?

thanks

Liquid@cid
14-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Bro your PM full liao lei can share her number with me :o

desviper00
14-08-2008, 08:14 PM
bro pass me too tks =)

metalsp2
15-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Hey bros.. i've just clearer my pm box.. didnt know it will be flooded so fast.. im giving out the numbers in batches... so that lin lin wont be flooded with calls as well.. ill be rtf her in the next few days... bros stay tune for more juicy FRs and pics.... !

to bros who i have pm-ed the number.. plz provide a fr after bonking yah... thks

Darren80
16-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Can PM me the contact. Sure will write FR.

Thank you.

raiderxp
16-08-2008, 02:16 AM
Hi metalsp2 bro, dun mind can share her ctc? Hope can book her coming week n experience wat u described in your enticing fr. haha.. Will post fr after 1st appointment, thanks in advance. -cheers-

metalsp2
16-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Hey bros... yesterday i just realise that Lin Lin's cousin in singapore got hospitalised and lin lin is accompanying her at the hospital. so probably for a few days, she wont really be free to take customers... if you msg her and she never reply you.. please do understand... ill update you guys once everythings ok..

metalsp2
16-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Right now my mail box is full.. dun really have the time to clear.. bros who are asking for numbers please put it on the thread instead.. (for these few days)

mickey69
16-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi Bro,
What a gem, can share her contact.
Thanks in advance.

Stalkerme
16-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Hi Bro,

You mind sharing the ctc. Thanks

jif98
16-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Bro, can share her contact? Thanks

roxyff
16-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Bro can pm lin lin number? Cheers

bigtony
16-08-2008, 11:51 AM
wow, fantasitic, mind to share?

jasdude
16-08-2008, 11:59 AM
bro , your inbox is full . can you pm me her contact ? thanks in advance!

anson_cs
16-08-2008, 02:27 PM
When can we new babe get the contact .....esp this kind of oppotunity/....bro....will give it to new babe:p

Apollo
16-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Hey bros... yesterday i just realise that Lin Lin's cousin in singapore got hospitalised and lin lin is accompanying her at the hospital. so probably for a few days, she wont really be free to take customers... if you msg her and she never reply you.. please do understand... ill update you guys once everythings ok..

Thanks for the update she didn't reply my SMS, now i know Y , but her number still same 8xxx xxx5 right?

Dicky79
16-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi Bro,

Pls share Lin Lin contact with me.. Hope to hear fr u soon. Thks

monster1979
16-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Bro...Good FR...Newbie here... Hope to ve her contact. TKs

subsea
16-08-2008, 09:31 PM
care to share contact number pls? will fr after trying ..thankssss

blackmeat
16-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Bro, can i have her number too??

komoko
16-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Bro, Can PM me her contact? Tks . Can't wait to meet her

Uppercut
16-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Just came back from a session with this dear Linlin..my opinions on her as follows:

Nationality: Korean mother, chinese father
Looks: 8.5/10 (very beautiful face, most lookalike to Melissa ng face FL, very class look, i find her prettier than those pic i saw!)
Figure: 8/10 (just nice figure, not too skinny nice to hug petite small)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (not big, B- just the type i want)
Nipples: 9/10 (real eraser tip nipples, treat her nicely pls)
Painting: 8/10 (let u paint till u song!)
French: 7.5/10 (french abit here and there, quite good kisser)
BBBJ: 7/10 (normal, i have better)
FJ: 8/10 (quite a furious gal on bed)
Moaning: 8.5/10 (really betahan the sound)
GFE: 10/10 (i think most will get this kind of rating, if u treat her nicely)
CIM: Nil (next time must try when i rtf)
rtf: why not? unless all my favourites come back, :D
Damage: $60 + ??tips, and $20 hotel
Duration: not that long as expected, but today saturday, i understand got long queue waiting, such a nice gal i don't want to deprive her business too)

Her service far surpass some so called good service FL stated by the TS...for sure..heard she will be here these few months, so will take my time.

jjlsk777
16-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Finally.. LIVE pics of Lin Lin.. taken after the bonking session... lin lin really knows how to pose...

Such an elegant lady.. if you look at her face.. she gives out that elegant feel and looks quite close to melissa ng.. or some also say kit chan
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/2373259a295811e7f2bb931e9339c2763f95449.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373259&showlnk=0)

Look at that slim body line... the CURVE..... oh my.. i am really really taken by surprise her change.. and i must say her new figure kills! short nice dress.. can see her panty line too.... fucking kinky i tell u
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/2373430fc7135077716525cd882ea0968d5810c.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373430&showlnk=0)

wah... such a nice lady. its a real turn on.
would like to try her, if have her ctc.
have got a FL of the same name wander if the same gal.

alanfucker
16-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Hey bros.. i've just clearer my pm box.. didnt know it will be flooded so fast.. im giving out the numbers in batches... so that lin lin wont be flooded with calls as well.. ill be rtf her in the next few days... bros stay tune for more juicy FRs and pics.... !

to bros who i have pm-ed the number.. plz provide a fr after bonking yah... thks

bro i am a newbie here but can i have her contact please.......i sure will write good fr for her

VirginHunter
17-08-2008, 03:41 AM
Hi TS can give me her contact thanks.

lonelyosama
17-08-2008, 04:08 AM
bro TS, care to share LL contact ?:p

SA23
17-08-2008, 04:18 AM
bro ur inbox is full can pm me the contact. thanks

hardon35
17-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Hi bro

Mind giving me her contact?
Thanks a lot

metalsp2
17-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Just came back from a session with this dear Linlin..my opinions on her as follows:

Looks: 8.5/10 (very beautiful face, most lookalike to Melissa ng face FL, very class look, i find her prettier than those pic i saw!)
Figure: 8/10 (just nice figure, not too skinny nice to hug petite small)
Nipples: 9/10 (real eraser tip nipples, treat her nicely pls)
Painting: 8/10 (let u paint till u song!)
Moaning: 8.5/10 (really betahan the sound)

Her service far surpass some so called good service FL stated by the TS...for sure..heard she will be here these few months, so will take my time.

Thk you bro Uppercut for the fr... indeed.. she's a real gem..

but for the moment, she is visiting her cousin in the hospital.. so if she never reply your sms, thats why.. sorry for that.. ill inform everyone once she is available to take calls.. for the PMs ... ill reply once lin lin is available too. don worry bros...

Hong Qigong
17-08-2008, 11:23 AM
This bag of old bones waiting eagerly for her to be available again :D

metalsp2
17-08-2008, 12:31 PM
this is a fr from bro monster1979 from the previous thread in FL Dome 1.. brought it here to let bros take a look..

First of all, i must really thanks Bro Hotty for Lin Lin contact. As promise here the FR.

Arrange to meet her at the H81 - Lucky. Book a room and sms her the room number. She sms said she on the way. So watching Olympic while waiting. Abt 10mins later, Ding Dong. Was abit excited and curious how she look like.

Woh.. alot better looking than i expected lor.. I has to agree to she really look like Melissa Ng -HK Artise. If u all watch HK Drama, esp those show with doctor, she is like one.... keke..

The 1st thing she said when she saw me.. Woh.. Such a boyish look guy.. I like it.. Before i can reply.. she start to french me liao.. haha..

Proceed to bath. Noting much.. Then back to bed for action. 2 good things abt her.. For those bro that nv see an pink eraser nipple, she is the right person.

FOr those that like BBBJ, she is the person. She BBBJ like nobody business lor.. almost CIM.. but endure abit.. Think her BBBJ too powerful, as i come within mins after start bonking.. =(.. haha.. but overall, a very good budget bonk.

Name:Lin Lin
Age 24
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (Smooth, fair body)
Boobs: B (Pink, eraser nipple)
BBBJ: 9/10. Super powerful. U can request to give a longer BBBJ if u love it)
FJ: 7/10 (I come to fast. So no comments)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (Very wet)
Frenching and fingering:Allowed
Attitude: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10
Damage: 60 + Tips + Room + CD
RTF: Yes. But too many options around. Will try other 1st.

Dicky79
17-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi Bro,

Can Share Lin Lin contact with me. Thks a lot can private msg me her contact. Thks. Dont email me cause email is down. Thks:)

metalsp2
17-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Hi all bros !! Lin Lin's cousin is out of hospital and Lin Lin is finally back to normal work... bros who have smsed her before but got no reply.. nows the time... im slowly replying all the PMs.. any more new requests for numbers plz also pm me.. thks and happy bonking ..... remember to write a FR once u tried lin lin..!

Uppercut
17-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Thk you bro Uppercut for the fr... indeed.. she's a real gem..sure no problem, she is a gem so that why i write that way. for those cannot make it, i don't even bother to write FR. btw, i manage to meet her as i arrange with her 2days before the session, not sure for others. thanks to bro metalsp2 and hotty :)

semifinal
17-08-2008, 01:03 PM
hi bro, are you able to share her contacts? wanted to stop liao but cant take it when i see the pics.:) i want her to dress in those lacy bras and panties..:)......yummy...

newman11
17-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Bro metalsp2, very interested to meet her. Can PM her contact? She is a gem man..Thanks in advance

metalsp2
17-08-2008, 10:49 PM
hey bros.. ive given out to at least 8 bros or so.. have a good time with lin lin and remember FR....

as promised quite awhile back.. i have at least one more pic to post..

this is one of my fav shots... look at lin lin in that doggie position.. with that specially selected panty... wah.. she really knows how to tease....... look at that assssss
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/2373431fb652f63a2589c1305059cee7864a394.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373431&showlnk=0)

interested bros.. pm me bah..

howru
18-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Was lucky to book a slot with Linlin over her weekend rush,

First impression-Friendly and chatty girl. Look more like Kit chan to mi.
Have some small talk and light kisses and she suggested we take shower. Surprise she offer to shower with me together, fingered her a little during shower.
Back to bed, I must say she is horny and take over all the control and leading the way. Very accomodating, with strong GF feel. Really willing to please and whole session was wonderful. Hai, Took a long while for me to cum maybe too stress these few weeks, but Linlin did not complain at all. Finally, unloaded. Wash up and left a happy man..

Overall:
look: 8/10( Kit chan lookalike)
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10(I like more suction)
RTF: Will do so..
At this rate, Linlin a steal!.. Rare gem..

Thk u TS Metalsp for this great finding..

jjlsk777
18-08-2008, 02:02 PM
hey bros.. ive given out to at least 8 bros or so.. have a good time with lin lin and remember FR....

as promised quite awhile back.. i have at least one more pic to post..

this is one of my fav shots... look at lin lin in that doggie position.. with that specially selected panty... wah.. she really knows how to tease....... look at that assssss
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/2373431fb652f63a2589c1305059cee7864a394.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373431&showlnk=0)

wah.. nice ass. looks like cant miss her.

metalsp2
19-08-2008, 06:17 AM
First impression-Friendly and chatty girl. Look more like Kit chan to mi.
Have some small talk and light kisses and she suggested we take shower. Surprise she offer to shower with me together, fingered her a little during shower.

Overall:
look: 8/10( Kit chan lookalike)
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10(I like more suction)
RTF: Will do so..
At this rate, Linlin a steal!.. Rare gem..

Thk u TS Metalsp for this great finding..

thks bro howru for the fr... hmm yup.. some bros does think she look like kit chan... haha seems like aft she slim down.. she is looking more alike to more beautiful pple....

happy bonking !

ppppp
19-08-2008, 08:14 AM

nice ass :p

Angel.Janus
19-08-2008, 08:45 AM

very nice ass... i would love to pay her a visit...

composite2005
19-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Walau pic say a thosand words lah. Bro can PM me the no.pls ? Kam Sia

NoChoice
19-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Bro metalsp2

Really hope you can kindly pm me tis lovely great gem contact. Cant wait to add on to the ever positive FRs. Hope you will be kind enuf to pass contact. Thanking you in advance......:)

sun-x
19-08-2008, 04:20 PM
veri nice pics...can share contact with me:)

jjlsk777
19-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Just finish a sexsion with LinLin.
sms her yesterday to arrange to meet her today.
reach designated Hotel, sms her the room number. then her reply was which one you go ar? so dont waste time smsing, call her stright and double confirmed my location. waited for about 15 minutes, heard high-heel sound approching. and ding dong, take a peep, and saw a SYT there. open the door and wah... with open arms and she give me a kiss. without delay, my hand run to the butt and can find a pair of sexy butt there.(My liking). so we TCSC for a while and we proceed to the shower together. while showering, we kiss each other like BFGF, i run my middle finger into her pussy, and can feel the wetness inside her. so we dry ourself, and dive onto the bed. while kissing her on the bed, i insert my finger into her pussy and slowly in n out. she is already wet, and i could feel her about to cum, so i ask her if she wants to cum, and she knock her head, so i increase the speed. and i could she that she is enjoying, and then she stop my hand and want my did to go into her. she took the condom and put it on for me, and ask me to enter her.
so i slowly push my didi in and out of her, her moan was increasing in speed.
i pump her for a while i could feel that she is cumming as her moan is getting louder and louder. so i go into the 5th gear, she pull me toward her and at this moment i also off load at the same time. after we cum, she hold me tight till my didi slip out of her pussy. we shower together and TCSC till time is up.

finally got to thanks TS for letting me have her ctc.

Looks: 8.5/10 (very beautiful face, most lookalike to Melissa ng face)
Figure: 9/10 (just nice figure, not too skinny nice to hug petite small, I Like:))
breast: 8/10 (A or B i like)
Painting: 8/10
Moaning: 8.5/10 (Real)
RTF: why not
PS: if you want her ctc, please PM the TS. thks

bleuwings
19-08-2008, 05:06 PM
hey metalsp2, can pm me her contact? until now i only tried a few local milfs...wana change taste for once...

newman11
19-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Bro metalsp2, can PM the contact. Thnks in advance.

metalsp2
20-08-2008, 01:57 AM
so i slowly push my didi in and out of her, her moan was increasing in speed.
i pump her for a while i could feel that she is cumming as her moan is getting louder and louder. so i go into the 5th gear, she pull me toward her and at this moment i also off load at the same time. after we cum, she hold me tight till my didi slip out of her pussy. we shower together and TCSC till time is up.

finally got to thanks TS for letting me have her ctc.

Looks: 8.5/10 (very beautiful face, most lookalike to Melissa ng face)
Figure: 9/10 (just nice figure, not too skinny nice to hug petite small, I Like:))
breast: 8/10 (A or B i like)
Painting: 8/10
Moaning: 8.5/10 (Real)
RTF: why not
PS: if you want her ctc, please PM the TS. thks

thk you bro.. for the nice FR... i going back to rtf this weekend i think.. missed her out last week.. sadz...

will.punish
20-08-2008, 02:24 AM
Hey bro,

What a fantastic find~! I've been keeping a tab on this Lin Lin for awhile now.. finally saw the pics and I would love to give it a try! Easy on the wallet too~ =) Hope to hear from you~!:)

KY Chew
20-08-2008, 07:47 AM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks

TaoRen2005
20-08-2008, 01:23 PM
wow,, what a nice pict man..:) cant wait to meet up with this nice gal.. jus gotten ctc from the TS and will try to arrange a session with her soon...:D

BaiJiaZi
20-08-2008, 04:12 PM
pls msg me the contact too!!

tacmehom
20-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Another good find by bro samster. Nowaday too many gems but too little cash. Must work hard to make more money for bonking. Muah..hahahaha...:p

Tempting and lao cui nua here. But need to clear my bonk list b4 asking ctc from TS.
happy bonking

cheers

jjlsk777
20-08-2008, 06:06 PM
who the mother fucker that zapped me saying that i am OKT?

23 yr old LIN LIN Sweet... 19-08-2008 07:12 PM fake fr..haha..nice try okt

dare to zap dont dare to leave your name.

no lan....

jjlsk777
20-08-2008, 07:03 PM
thk you bro.. for the nice FR... i going back to rtf this weekend i think.. missed her out last week.. sadz...

no problem, bro.

just that dont know which MF zap me saying that i am okt and giving fake FR. :mad::mad::mad:

Have got this Valharustrike asking for ctc from me, however i had stated in my FR to get ctc from TS.

bluemoon2u
20-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Bro, can share her contact? Thanks

milo_man
20-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Seriously i kenna aeroplane by her over the past few days? Is she having some problem?

antane5
20-08-2008, 11:25 PM
from the FR posted here by bro out there. wat a great gem..can share cotact iwith me..kindda interested to have session with her next week

wodemama
21-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Great find by TS judging by the FRs here. Will pm you soon when i've got time and money. :p

metalsp2
21-08-2008, 01:45 AM
Seriously i kenna aeroplane by her over the past few days? Is she having some problem?

HI bro.. i think when u contacted her, she was busy attending to her cousin in the hospital.. she should be available now already

Angel.Janus
21-08-2008, 09:51 AM
bro metalsp2, still waiting for u to pass me her contact...

Gerrard
21-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Bro MetalSp2,

Could you pm me her contacts?

Thanks

sun-x
21-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Thanks bro MetalSp2 for lin lin contact y/day, can't wait so sms her today at 12pm, ask me to go lor 20 to book a room @ 1.30pm n sms the room no.

Wait for her @ room, n wait for 15min be for she come, ding dong...ding...dong open the door n see a sweet gal with veri sexy out fit
come in only give me a hot hot kiss n hug ...shiok liao.

I already shower be for she come n she also shower from home save time for me:)
we kiss like No tml like long lost gf, n she start to play with my didi of cos me play with her nei nei too. she ask for 69, me lick her meimei n she give me bbbj...almost cum. stop her help me to put on CD. start to bonk her slow, but she keep Oooo..r...r...a....a wah lan how to take it! Then she ask to be for i cum can i take out my CD..:eek:
She want to suck me out.......of cos OK la.
Another 5min put out CD, she put my didi n start to b..b..b..j can't tahan liao c...u....m....CIM:D
We hug n rest n tcss...later she shower for me n pay n send her home.

Thanks again for MetalSp2 for lin lin contact...sure rtf her.
Pls ask TS for her contact be for you miss the boat.;)

Angel.Janus
21-08-2008, 05:47 PM
who the mother fucker that zapped me saying that i am OKT?

23 yr old LIN LIN Sweet... 19-08-2008 07:12 PM fake fr..haha..nice try okt

dare to zap dont dare to leave your name.

no lan....

better than me... i kena zapped for asking for contacts from TS...

23 yr old LIN LIN Sweet... 21-08-2008 04:31 PM cheebye.. keep asking for contact. Go GL find yourself!!!

:confused::confused:

jjlsk777
21-08-2008, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=Angel.Janus;2995146]better than me... i kena zapped for asking for contacts from TS...

23 yr old LIN LIN Sweet... 21-08-2008 04:31 PM cheebye.. keep asking for contact. Go GL find yourself!!!

QUOTE]

sorry bro,
i dont know why you kana zap for asking ctc, at least u know who zapped u, for me the zapper dare not leave the name behind:mad::mad::mad:thats why i use the 4 letter word.

milo_man
21-08-2008, 10:02 PM
oh right finally met her. She is great partner in bed she can scream loud She is definate worth the $. Pls take care of her. Thanks for the contact

VOGS
22-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Bro, mind sharing the contact?:)

TaoRen2005
22-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Got to Thanks Bro metalsp2 for Lin Lin's contact !! had a good sexxion with her ytd noon. She is really good or I should say that she is hot and wild. Although the boobs are slightly small but her nipples are really attractive, erecting all the time when she got enticed.
Need not to say much, got to experience it yourself and you’ll know.
After a brief intro she undress to only her secy panty and sat on my laps and we start to French like GFBF.. Before the actions starts she also tells me to relax and take it as if doing out with GF…wow… so nice of her..

Started off blowing me with deep throath and then paint all over me, I then wasted no time and lightly paik paik on her sexy butt and she started to moan liao …removing last piece of cloth and began to finger her and slowly we were in position 69… it doesn’t take long for her to get so wet and high… cried “I want you to pump me real hard baby..’ cap on and do her in mission, she really wild scream think outside also can heard, she cum for the 1st time, sensing the cumming sensation of my didi… I began to go slow and she protest…hee hee..:p

then I suggested we do other position and she go to doggie, holding on to her waist line she wanted hard pumps, and i pump her real hard this round, crying “又出水了!啊。。老公..我要你射进去..啊…” wanna me to shot in her ...soon she cum again and I unloaded into her... song man…:p

were hugging each other and talk cock on bed , she told me said cause she were no doing sex the day before so that why today is so wet. :)

Noticed that she has a tattoos on her right leg, roses motifs above the ankel, so I joked that we’re such a perfect match as I also had a tattoo at the same place!! She said ‘是吗? 看一下.oh.…” think she too over-whelmed by the bigger tattoo on my body..hee hee.. and started to examine it…

Once again Thanks Bro Metalsp2 for the intro!! One of the great bonk of the year and it really make up for the time I wasted on the lousy FL last month... The next time I think I’ll get her to do 2 rounds…hee hee if she’s OK with the timing..:D

My ststs

Name:Lin Lin
Age 24
Look: 7/10 (pleasant looking gal)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B+ (very much handful, soft and nice to touch)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7/10 ( Very accommodate, tight indeed)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (Tight and wet)
Painting: YES! No smell and she love it so much…
Frenching and fingering: YES, asked to be fingered
Attitude: 8/10 (well behaved, willing to please you)
Service: 8/10 like doing with GF..
Damage: 60/1/1 + tips+ $20 for hotel
RTF: Must, good budget

semifinal
23-08-2008, 12:30 AM
hi brothers,

book this ger last evening. I must say she is the prettiest lady i have bonked so far. I really scared that i will fall in love in her. When i look at her closely, i really find her very attractive. When she entered the room, i thought..not bad....then we sat down on the bed, staring at each other. to break the ice, she said, y not go for a bath first.in the shower, she drank a mouthful of water and start to bj me. Not really great, but i m already attracted by her.

Back on the bed, well, normal routine stuff, after 3 positions, i released. so we TCSS for a while. Just feel that she's a great girl. It would be good to get this type of wife, just a pity she work this line.

while TCSS, she touch here touch there...so :) we continue our 2nd round. we blow for a while then climb on top of me. she start to move herself vigourously and oh man..i told her...i cant shoot liao.....but she said..never mind..just try...and continue to shake..

so in the end, she's tired and things came to a close. Think next time i must store my power for a few days first.

Looks: 8.5 (really my type of ger)
Boobs: 8.5 (they are big. abt 36C ba. i dun noe how to measure)
BBBJ: 7.5 (not much feeling though)
FJ: 8 (shldnt masturbate the day before:) )
GFE:8.5
RTF: Yes. I think i will only find her from now on.

I not sure whether i'm giving a bit high on the marks but i do really like her.

Hope any brothers can just up my pts a little bit. Thanks in advance

firstclass
23-08-2008, 12:45 AM
hi guys, can pm me linlin contact? wana conquer her...

all in all, wats the total damage (sex plus hotel plus tips)??

Thanks..

lvs_lvs00
23-08-2008, 08:58 PM
bro. can pm lin lin contact. thanks.

jboi
24-08-2008, 12:32 AM
TS, can PM me the contact? TIA.

lvs_lvs00
24-08-2008, 12:40 AM
bro. can pm linlin contact no. thanks for sharing:D

metalsp2
25-08-2008, 12:22 AM
hi brothers,

book this ger last evening. I must say she is the prettiest lady i have bonked so far. I really scared that i will fall in love in her. When i look at her closely, i really find her very attractive. When she entered the room, i thought..not bad....then we sat down on the bed, staring at each other. to break the ice, she said, y not go for a bath first.in the shower, she drank a mouthful of water and start to bj me. Not really great, but i m already attracted by her.

lin lin really have the kind of attraction power.. good looks, slim body, great moaning, hot bbbj, shiok cim... bros who have her no. really gotta find chance to try her.. dun forget fr....

hoof
25-08-2008, 01:47 AM
bro can i have lin lin's contact

steamer
25-08-2008, 02:41 PM
lin lin really have the kind of attraction power.. good looks, slim body, great moaning, hot bbbj, shiok cim... bros who have her no. really gotta find chance to try her.. dun forget fr....

bro, thks for the contact; will up when power is back. me juz had a session with her. fr as follows;
looks 6.5/10 looks slutty and very ktv in dressing, frenly ger. speaks some english and korean.
boobs est B plus but with outstanding nips, becomes longer after high, hehe
body smooth with rose tattoo, fair and slim
hgt ard 1.6m
frenching 6.5/10
bbbj 7/10 tho cud be longer abit
fj 7.5/10 various positions, responsive and she rides hard till one of bed supports gave way with a loud noise; luckily bed still usable but surely noise audible to reception area :p
audio sensurrond and amplified; was real loud; dunno fake or not but sounds gd lah; loud enuf for lift lobby to hear i think.
she loves to be licked but gets wet and horny very fast. pussy is fair and not bad looking. verbally encourages u with the fj process; she does hv some pussy muscle control.
rtf maybe, at sgd 60, she is value for money tho i did tip her abit.
ts thks for contact :D

shchen
25-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Just had a sexsion with her. Report as follows:

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 nice erected nipple when arose
Figure: 7.5/10 (nice proportion for me.)
BBBJ: none (Just use her hand to make my little bro stand and put on the CD, and sit on it. :(
Moaning: 6.5/10 (Too much and loud not real, turn me off)
FJ: 6.5/10 (For me she a bit rush).
CIM: 8/10
RTF: Only if I want CIM. :rolleyes:
Damage: $60 + hotel fee + CD

sun-x
25-08-2008, 03:58 PM
TS when she going back...need to rtf her...:p

pete_i_
25-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi all,

1st of all thanks for the TS for sharing this super duper gem, "Lin Lin". I should admit that she is really one of the wonder in singapore. I have been very long time didn't write FR since..since...nvm :p

I feel that she really worth me writing her this FR

so today feel abit boring and horny, so remember there is this korea - chinese FL and sms her whether this noon free to meet up. after a while, she sms back, " handsome, today can meet up" (in chinese, i don't have the chinese star)

Waited....waited......finally the time comes
So go to hotel81 and book for the room, as usual, sms the room nos. 10 mins, hear the door bell ring, open up and saw this beautiful gal. I am really surprise, she really look like the hk star, but definitely she got her own charm.

She is chatty and definitely nice in character, just like meeting up your gf, got the feel. so undress and procceed to shower, she bath for me and keep praising for the power of my "little" bro not little...hehe I should admit that she really knows how to make guys happy...hmmm...or not only happy but really brighten your day.

Go to the bed.....action start, she starts kissing all over my body and give me a superrrr bbbj, i like it. While I am enjoying, she turns over and let me eat her abalone, this is the best part. haha, Honestly speaking, this is the first time I am soooooo enjoying eating abalone and wow....it tastes....delicious, fanastic.

Then I put on the cd and start my mission, pushing the thick hard bro into her pussy....wow the sensation and the feeling.....sooooo GREAT. hehe she really shout....haha...so scare that other room ppl might hear it, but you won't have much time to care abt others, as you will be enjoying the great fun with her.

Oooohhh, definitely she cums and cums. This is the 1st time i wan to hold on longer but after 15 mins....really can't hold....quickly pull out and pull off the cd and she is so fast to catch every single drop of my "barley" wow....I shoot all into her mouth and she suck every single drop into her mouth. I really impress by her and she is in my rtf list....1st in the list hehe

Name : Lin Lin (Korea chinese)
Looks: 8.5/10 (she looks pretty to me)
Boobs: 8/10 (hehe small but very nice figure, once u hold on in ur palm, u won't want to let go)
Nipples: 8.5/10 (nice, you will love it)
Figure: 8.5/10 (super model figure, you can feel her body with smooth and nice touch)
Frenching: 8/10 (love it, wet and shioking kisses)
BBBJ: 8/10 (fanastic, feel the sensation in her mouth)
Licking and fingering: 9/10 (soooo sweet, hehe If possible, I wish to eat it)
moaning: 8/10 (Loud, i should say she enjoy alot)
CIM: 9/10 (wow, every single drop, if she swallow it....i will give 20/10)
rtf: DEFINITELY
Damage: $60 +$20 hotel (worth $$)
Overall: 9/10 (she is really a GEM, can't forget her smile, her face)

Ask TS for the contact, I will definitely book her when i m free :D

JusSex
25-08-2008, 11:55 PM
A BIg Thank YOU to Bro metalsp2 for this wonderful GEM

A beauty indeep, look very like the HK actress, u all knw who I'm refering to he..he.. if not refer to the 1st post by the TS.

SMS her today to check wherther is she avilable, Bingo, 3pm, but it was only 12pm, so went for lunch with my friends, ended 1.30pm, wah lao, still so earily can't wait anylonger so sms her again see can start "HAPPY" hr eariler, reply is call me when reach, oh good, quickly fly ter, book in the designated 81 sms her again, but she reply I 'm too earily so no choice, ask me to bath & wait for her lor, LL lor. Be good boy, but I was ready too earily la, almost 1hr, he..he.. no choice but wait lor.

At last she is here, a beautiful lady. very very surprise, she definitely look like the hk star & she knows how to wear her own fashion, not the typical type dressing of a PRC, u guys know what I mean, he..he...;)

Since I had my shower & ready for action, she strip in front of me while I was watching from the bed, very chatty and happy go lucky lady.

After stripping we start with deep frenching , in fact I started the action, start kissing all over her body slowly we swap to 69 and give me a good bbbj, like heaven man, & of cos I painted her like a devil too he..he...
While both of us was enjoying, BASKET!!! the fire alarm ring for around 3mins, thought fire or what??? quickly call the recepition, Wah Heng la, false alarm, what the Fish Man!!!!!Both of us was laughing, told her maybe her moaning sound actived the alarm, I TELL U MAN, her sound system is really stero with woofer effect man.

I go back to paint her, thn she said can't stand it anymore, quickly cap me and enter her in missiony, boy it was wet..wet..wet... man, can see she enjoy sex alot more thn any girls I had met, goes in a few stoke slow and long pump, Ooooohhh god, feels tight & sensation. slowly increase my speed, during the "pumping" she ask me to release my load on CIM, my thinking was maybe 2nd shts thn CIM, he..he.....don't waste the wet & warm hole.
she came in 10mins after my turbo charge & followby my release result in free gear liao (my unload).

We took a buff & rest, TCSS for a while thn ask me to shower, so on la, shower got 2nd rd, but to my SURPISE, she starts to wear her clothing, I was a little disappointed cos thought got 2nd shts but she told me she got another appointment coming soon, so no choice lor, LL pay her and let her go lor.... Boy man, I was so..soo wish for 2nd CIM shot man!!!
But I will definitely RTF for 2 shots man

Name : Lin Lin (Korea chinese she mention)
Looks: 8/10 (pretty to me)
Boobs: 7/10 (a little small but her nice figure make it up, but notice her nipple is always in errac postion, very different frm other gals)
Figure: 8/10 (super model figure, you can feel her body with smooth and nice touch)
Frenching: 8.5/10 (I love it man, very GF kisses)
BBBJ: 8/10 (fanastic feel )
FJ : 8/10 (cos when she cum, I also cum with her sister compress on my bro, he..he..)
Damage: $60(1shots) +$20 hotel (worth $$)

RTF: 100% DEFINITELY, cos haven't try her CIM yet, he...he...:D

suzuki11
26-08-2008, 02:35 AM
TS... may i have the cnt for this gem.... thks

nomercy
26-08-2008, 06:01 AM
your FR very well written. :)

Rusty4
26-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Can I have the contact of this sweet lady....

TaoRen2005
26-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Hi the all bros who PM me for ctc, please PM the TS!!

hh23
26-08-2008, 02:59 PM
hi bro metalsp2, mailbox full liao... can pm me lin lin's contact?

thks bro

RC38
26-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Hello TS please clear your in box

very full

i very honey now

thank u

scoobyhoo
26-08-2008, 04:06 PM
bro, please pm her contacts. thanks.

humour11
26-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Hi bro i'm new here can kindly share wif me her contacts ?
Thanks in advance.

aala
26-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Yos..bro

I new here,can pm me her contact ? would like to try out my 1st appointment with her.
Thanks!!!

metalsp2
29-08-2008, 01:30 AM
ive sent out another set of PM... bros interested plz go try lin lin .... a real beauty.. and write an fr..

semifinal
31-08-2008, 10:24 AM
i wasnt able to get her ytd. Anything happpend to her?

damnu88
31-08-2008, 10:25 AM
On RED lah...I also tried sms.:rolleyes:

semifinal
31-08-2008, 10:33 AM
at least should reply mah...not good leh.....

metalsp2
31-08-2008, 06:58 PM
at least should reply mah...not good leh.....

hihi bros... yeah i realise that lin lin sometimes dont reply when siutations like code red happens.. ill let her know abt it.. lin lin has relatives in sg as well.. so do understand that sometimes its not convenient for her to reply.. will let everyone know once code red is cleared ! thanksss

schoolguy
31-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Hi Bro can i have her contact

white22
01-09-2008, 02:11 AM
hi bro,can pm me her contact no. tks alot

semifinal
02-09-2008, 11:08 PM
hi metal bro, will she be cleared on thurs? i try to refrain from masturbating so that thursday got more power.

metalsp2
03-09-2008, 03:34 AM
hi metal bro, will she be cleared on thurs? i try to refrain from masturbating so that thursday got more power.

hi bro. i think she mentioned to me, this week she should be ok.. you can try smsing her near fri....

hoof
03-09-2008, 04:40 AM
bro can i have her contact???

TheFalcon
03-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Thks TS bro for sharing her ctc.

Here`s the FR:

At 1st i tot she was a so-so PRC, but when i saw her, i was WOW!!!

Her dressing was so sexy, and her body is such OMG!!!

So after the SOP bath, we straight go to action, i fingered her until she had orgasm and spasm... haha.. She beg me to fuck her n i deny, i wanted my 1st shot to be cim, so i let her suck while i continue to finger her... she told me she had 3 orgasm before i cim...haha

Next round, she was so desperate after her orgasm that she quickly suck me while pressing down both my hands, like raping me and capped me, after that she went up n insert my dick into her, her moan is loud but shiok....haha
She beg me to shoot into her mouth n so i cim again.

Overall, she`s the best bonk i ever had!!!

GREAT!!! Sure RTF

rankin
03-09-2008, 11:11 AM
hi bro metalsp2,may i have her contact.thanks

rankin
03-09-2008, 11:24 AM
hi bro metalsp2,may i have her contact.thanks

Stalker
03-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Can I have linlin's contact?

8PHROPHET1
03-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Hey Bro can i have her(linlin) contact?

Hi bros.. i've decided to open a new thread for lin lin at Dome 2 since ive been trying to shift the old thread from dome 1 to dome 2. Very hard to see threads among the sea of okt threads... hope you guys wont mind..

link to old thread..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/81506-fr-lin-lin-north-korean-her-mum-mix-chinese-dad-60-1-1-a.html

this thread is dedicated to the ever so sweet and lovely Lin Lin. She is half Korean(mom) and half Chinese(dad) but to me la, she got the more korean feel, at least the face features look more korean to me...

some bros here say that she look like the HK actress melissa ng.. which i also think so.. especially now when she has slimmed down alot... ooooh... nowadays.. she is slimmer and her figure is much nicer.. curvacious...

Melissa Ng of HK
from certain angles, i really tot i was bonking this hk actress in a Singapore Hotel 81 !
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/237366008346f0b27d0fec31617a2f7c913f006.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373660&showlnk=0)

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2373/2373659c0a4c0344273e623ce6660d2f41cb169.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2373659&showlnk=0)

pussyboy1
03-09-2008, 02:58 PM
can i have the contact?

doughboy
03-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi may I have Linlin's contacts please? thnks bro..

sy779780
03-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks TS Metalsp2 for LinLin contact. This is a gem that should not be missed by all brodders. It's value for money.

Made arrangement to meet her at one of GL H81. She arrived slightly late. Once in room, we undress ourselves. She shown me her sexy panty which she worn for me. I encouraged her to bring more of such sexy panty and sell in Sillypore to make $$$. I'm sure our samster will buy for their girl friends and mistress...

She showered me together and left the toilet, laying there making sexy noise waiting for me. The way she pose herself on the bed was really seducing. I bauy tah han and jump into bed. Went straight for her 33B boobs pointed nipples. She gave out a loud moan and asked me to suck deeper and mouthful. I obliage and attack both to-n-fro. Her moan got intense when my finger located her love hole. My lips went south to cat bath her body, tigh, legs and back to her boobs. I slipped my finger into her and she asked me to finger fuck her faster. Wah... what a hony lady. She really got me heated up. I got her to cap me and she beg me to fuck her. I position myself but couldn't enter her. She raised her bud by placing a pillow below her bud. I managed to enter her and started with a slow stroke. She gave out moan and dirty talk me to fuck her hard. I started to open up her legs and ram. Then, press her legs down with me ramming down on her. Finally, I relesed into her. I lay down to rest and at the same time caressing her body. She got a near to perfect smooth body. At this moment, another bru call and I proceed to shower. We shower and then pay and sent her back. She asked me to write a FR about her. Seems like she knows about this site. Hope she not reading...hee

Look - 7
body - 9 peitite / slim. Smooth skin.
boobs - 33B with pointed nipple.
Ht - 159 cm
BJ - 6.5 She said mine was big and said it must be very shiok when I fuck her.
fingering - wet and moaning and ask me to finger fuck her.
French - I did not french hard and wet. Juz light kisses. I believe she allow if you like.
Damage - S$60 / 1 shot value for money.

thefaithinme
03-09-2008, 11:30 PM
can have i her contact???

flame8888
04-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Bro, buay tahan liao can i have her ctc please..thanks

metalsp2
04-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Thks TS bro for sharing her ctc.

Here`s the FR:

At 1st i tot she was a so-so PRC, but when i saw her, i was WOW!!!

Her dressing was so sexy, and her body is such OMG!!!

She beg me to shoot into her mouth n so i cim again.

Overall, she`s the best bonk i ever had!!!

GREAT!!! Sure RTF

thats rite bro... lin lin is back this time round really much sexier and hornier... im gonna rtf her again tml.. hopefully more pics for bros here.. give me some time to reply all the PMs.. im busy lately.. sorry about that..

wodemama
04-09-2008, 05:51 AM
Nice find bro!Just sent you a pm. Hope this will be a good experience for me!

metalsp2
05-09-2008, 02:03 AM
Hi bros.. lin lin told me that she has something to tell me abt her plans for FLing.. im rtf tml.. ill reply those who pm-ed me tomorrow too.. thks guys.

joejoe6999
05-09-2008, 02:11 AM
hi can i have her contacts pls!

thanx

Marlborolgt
05-09-2008, 02:37 AM
Bro Can Share?:D

tanp2
05-09-2008, 08:08 AM
Hi Bro metalsp2
Can I have Lin Lin Contact. Thanks.

mewaiting4utoo
05-09-2008, 11:55 AM
hi bro metalsp2, can pm me her contact. thanks.

Apollo
07-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Thanks bro hotty for linlin number, got her no. long ago, sorry for the late FR
manage to try her yesterday...
got a hotel room, wait for 15 mins she arrived.. some tcss... she told me i am gentleman and she is a wild girl, a short rating as to her service...

Look: 6.5/10 ...can see got korean blood, ....
Boob: 7/10 round, pink point nehneh ).
BBJ: 8/10 quite good
Frenching: 6/10 wet but too short
FJ: 7/10 good stereo sound
GFE: 3/10 not much, transactional encounter, after cum wash herself and left
RTF: no, one time enough

Tanks again bro hotty for the contact

devilboyz
07-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Hi Bros, can share her contact. Thanks.;)

forsakensage
07-09-2008, 02:29 AM
bro, can pm contact please?

makchan
07-09-2008, 03:06 AM
wah! SOunds like a great time...share share leh...pls pm contact. thanks.

dethknight
07-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks bro metalsp2. Will upped you (once find newer post by you) for sharing the contact. Will post FR once get a chance to try her. But suay suay recently get into some problem with OC. So don't think can try linlin so soon. Sorry ya. :o

m4sturbate
07-09-2008, 01:46 PM
can have her contact pls? thanks:) way to go!

m4sturbate
07-09-2008, 01:48 PM
can i have her contact? thanks:)

hoof
08-09-2008, 01:37 AM
bro can i have linlin's contact pls thanks.

dethknight
08-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Thanks bro metalsp2. Will upped you (once find newer post by you) for sharing the contact. Will post FR once get a chance to try her. But suay suay recently get into some problem with OC. So don't think can try linlin so soon. Sorry ya. :o

Any bro can enlighten me? Is there anything wrong with my post? Someone down me 3 pt but did not state reason why. :(

Marumanxxo
08-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Ding Dong after waited patiently for about 10m, opened the door wow saw her so sweet I thought must be another MILF but nope she real swee.
She entered ionto the room and told me that she justed her her shower not long she asked me to have my own. SHIT what is that must be anothe poor service, ok not to spolit the day i do.
After my shower she was all ready undress lyind seductive on the bed and open her hand to welcome me. Of course I go into between & she hugged she french me nad I participated that for awhile. I attacked her nibble and can feel that its harden abit & she moaned softly. She is enjoying it. She responsed by giving me back BBBJ. that shiok enough strength real good she good. While she was giving me the bbbj i was fingered her, she hold my hand and push my hand into her hard and softly tell me to finger her harder, Of course I complied into two finger finding her G shot after a while can feel that she is juicing , she started to moaned louder. Dun know next door can hear or not but who care Not long can feel that there a little trembling inside her, she must be cuming........ she yelled at me quick cum in dear I want it now quick..............
Of course I wanted her to enjoy I capped myself shit i soften a little she grab and blow me hard and harden back. There I go into her . The moment I go into her, she gripped me tight and moaned even louder, quick pump me hard. let cum together kaboooooom explosed. I can feel that she had also cum. I stayed a little bit longer inside. It soften I do my withdrawl with sextisfaction.
After that we washed up and before leaving she told me to report her in the forum. She must have know this ite, anyway who care, those who perform well win.

Nationality: Korean & Chinese mixed
Language : Able to speak English with US Ascent.
Looks: 8.5 to 9/10
Figure: 9/10 (slimmed , curvy waist, no fat.)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (probably not super big, but good enough)
Nipples: 9/10 (eraser tip nipples !)
Painting: 8/10 (allows u to paint her almost as long as u want)
French: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (just the right strength)
FJ: 9/10
Moaning: 10/10 (loudest ive had so far)
GFE: 10/10 (Good PR)
CIM: 12/10 Not try
damage: $70 + tips, 70/1/1 (too bad only x1) Most PRC come with 2 hope to nego with her next time if RTF.........:D

metalsp2
09-09-2008, 02:31 AM
thk you to all bros who has written nice FRs and supported lin lin.. from wat i know, she should be leaving sg at the end of this month.. ill clear my pm probably by tomomorrow.. those who have gotten her number. do give her a try.. so far FRs all wrote pretty good about her and thats true.. :)

tanp2
09-09-2008, 07:36 AM
thk you to all bros who has written nice FRs and supported lin lin.. from wat i know, she should be leaving sg at the end of this month.. ill clear my pm probably by tomomorrow.. those who have gotten her number. do give her a try.. so far FRs all wrote pretty good about her and thats true.. :)

Thanks Bro for her contact. Wanted to try her on Sunday. But she was having a good time at the zoo. Finally manage to get a slot with her on Monday 10PM. She is a fun loving and easy going girl with very sexy body, unfortunately my little bro get too excited and refused to work. She had tried her best to help me to revitalize my little bro.
I am having this problem lately with FL. But is OK when doing with my OC, may be is a punishment for eating out. Any bro having similar experience? Conclusion, MUST NOT MISS. Please treat her well. She is a nice girl.

metalsp2
12-09-2008, 12:58 AM
hi bros... lin lin should be leaving aroud 28th... so catch her while u can...

sun-x
12-09-2008, 04:45 PM
hi bros... lin lin should be leaving aroud 28th... so catch her while u can...

Rtf her soon...:D

makchan
12-09-2008, 04:55 PM
wow! leaving so soon? :(

grist
14-09-2008, 02:13 PM
How could i get the services of lin lin?

fan Man
14-09-2008, 05:12 PM
does she accept non chinese?

Bika
15-09-2008, 08:06 AM
Thanks to bro metalsp2 for the contact, got it quite sometime ago lah. recently managed to 'siam' away from the sticky clutches of my OC (girlfriend niah hor! :D) and gave her a call to book my slot.

below are my stats on her :

Look: 7/10
Boob: 7/10 nice pink and pointed nips
BBJ: 7.5/10
Frenching: 7/10 quite a good frencher
FJ: 7/10 accomadating
RTF: if can get away again
Damage : 70 + tips, never nego with her for X2 cos not much time, must meet OC after that. :D

pardon me for my short FR hor.. This gal is worth a try so bros got her contacts, pls MAI TU LIAO hor!! ;)

cockadoo
15-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Pls PM her contact,Thks

tasmania
15-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Thank you to bro metalsp2 for Lin Lin contact.

Manage to tried her on a weekday afternoon. Her service is really good and is a horny lady.

My summary as below:
Looks: 6 / 10
Figure: Proportionate for her petite size; Her butt is a bonus and very tight when doing doggy
Bonus factor: A very "playable" and good attitude lady.
Fantasy fulfilled: CIM with every drop suck clean.

Thanks to TS again:)

s1.w3n.b41.l31
17-09-2008, 03:11 AM
RTF-ed LL the first time since she came back..

SOP called up, booked room and bathed while I waited.. ding dong after a while, opened the door, and saw a familiar face standing there

a couple of first impressions as she came into the room.. first was that she remembered my name.. wow so touched. could see that her boobs are a little fuller now.. she said she put on weight this time after coming sg. next, if our first few exchanges were indicative, she is still as wild as ever

Had a brief catch up, then hopped straight into bed. First action was a brief revisit of her boobs.. her nipples were as I remembered, slightly more pointed than normal.. and I busied my mouth sucking and nibbling at them while my hands squeezed both her slightly 'upsized' boobs. All this time. she laid back and gave me the shiok look, and when she said "shou bu liao le lao gong".. I moved onto the next station down her body. Arriving at the destination, quick check, no smell no residue, nothing disturbing.. started attacking her clit with my tongue. She started arching her back and pushing her groin to my face.. Sensing her euphoria, I increased the tempo, alternating between sucking and flicking.. her immediate response was to use her hands to push my head even closer to her.. she was shaking her hips to my tongue, and I up-ed the ante by reaching up and pinching both her nipples.. 3-way attack.. could tell she was just soaking it all up.. her hands went from my head to my neck to my shoulders and back, always trying to pull me in closer.. then, in the midst of it all, she asked me to turn around for 69.. I accepted, eager for my piece of the action to begin. Sure enough, she attacked my didi with as much intensity as I did her meimei.. soon we were both just busily slurping away at each other..

she again initiated the next change.. "lao gong, cha wo, wo yao" I accepted the request, capped and positioned for missionary. As I entered her, she held her legs wide open with her arms, and said "cha wo, shen yi dian ah lao gong" I obliged, beginning my thrusting with deep, slow strokes. "jiu shi zhe yang lao gong" "zhuang ding le lao gong" was her comments as I pumped my hips. "piak piak piak" was the sound from our groins coming together at every thrust. Up-ed the gear, and her response was to scream/cry out as I pushed inwards.

"cong hou mian hao ma" she requested next.. doggy, my fave position. I thought I knew what was coming, but I didn't. I gave one final thrust and got ready to reposition. But LL motioned an unsuspecting me to stand at the edge of the bed. woah.. never tried this before.. I got off the bed and stood by it, while she turned her back on me and stuck her butt at me. Holding her by her hips, I entered her from behind.. not wanting to lose momentum, I quickly resumed pumping her. As I was standing, it was quite effortless to pump even faster, and this I did, increasing my thrusting speed, and at the same time, I pulled her butt cheeks apart some. "jiu shi zhe yang lao gong" I pumped her hard, standing position really made a difference. As I build up to a climax.. a naughty thought flashed past my head... the small one.. I asked "bu ru wo cha ni pi gu".. wrong button pushed.. LL quickly turned around and said no. haha.. wouldn't know if you didn't ask huh.

Nevermind that little break in tempo.. again continued in missionary, guess she wanted to make sure I didn't try anal-ing her while in doggy.. but it was all good as I was about there. Moments later, BANG! and shot my load inside her.

Cleaned up and tcss a little more. Seems like I'm late, she's going back soon again. No regrets though, at least got one rtf in before that. Maybe rtf number two if time permits.

Stats can skip ba, since there's so many FRs already. Quality service is there for all to see, bros looking for a wild time, LL is guarantee money well spent..

@ bro wodemama.. what are you waiting for? *applies to some other bros too* :D

schoolguy
18-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi can i have her contact please

Bing Bong
18-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Bro,

Pls PM me her contact. Will post FR for it....thks

didisleep
19-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi Bros, can I have her contact. Thanks.

Rovert
19-09-2008, 12:28 AM
nice!

may i hv e contact?

Thank U!

metalsp2
19-09-2008, 02:03 AM
Hi all bros.. Lin Lin will leave our shores on the 25th of Sept this month.. yep.. very soon already.. so for those who would like to try her but i have missed sending pm to you... can pm me again.. in the time being.. share with everyone a pic of her nice nipples..... .woooo .. im gonna rtf again !!!

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2648/2648915baeda4057e5334a039a652222f5be6cd.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2648915&showlnk=0)

ooooh my god.. waiting for you to go lick those pointy nipples

dalflour
20-09-2008, 05:09 AM
Just had a wonderful session without knowing she was actually “the” Lin-Lin. Let me fill you in before question-marks start flying with that statement. I believe it was fate that allows our path cross. Well it was an interesting night for me as OC is out of town. This entire event started with usual late supper at L39. After the meal, though me do a “cat-walk” and check out the V-gals. Saw a couple of “hot-chicks”, but they are not “FL” at the moment as most are taking a breather outside the KTV. Besides had serious language problem with the targeted gal, so gave up and headed down the lower L-numbers. While driving down, though mua go thru’ L25 to L35 for any FL. I was about to give up when I saw this hot-sexy lady in black short-coat and skirts about to cross the road. Drove ahead and waited after the traffic-lights for her. As she was close, we spoke and decided to have a good time together. I had a great conversation with her as we headed to H81 @ L11. Her command of the English language though not fantastic, adds a different flavor to the evening. Arrived at our destination, got the room and headed up. The room has a huge mirror and she liked it (apparently it add spice to the evening). She took out her short-coat and revealed her white and shoulders. She requested I take a shower before we start our session. When I came out, there she was lying on the bed in her sexy panty. She sure knows how to set the tempo…..looking “WILD”, she purring away….urging me to join her in bed. I slide in and with the “I am going to eat you up” look whispered “let the show begin” that seems to be the trigger for this “memorable” session. She cat-bath me and gave me a “wonderful” BBBJ, with great satisfaction to the receiver (i.e mua). Damn…she is really good at it. I was about to finish it there, but stopped and painted her in return. Boy!! Her wetness increases as she “tops” her satisfaction. Next she cow-gal me and with the satisfied look, CUM. Man!!...that unleashed more wetness. We moved to missionary and she “hit” it again. The wetness is so damn great that it squirted and hit my face. Finally, we finished the evening doggie – near the edge of the bed before the mirror – first time to catch me-self in action. Combined with her moaning and slapping sound, we eventually hit-the-peak together.
Cleaned up and TCSS a little more. When she told me about her heritage I quickly match her to this thread. I asked and she acknowledged she is the lady mentioned in the thread. WoW…..it is really fate. We continued to TCSS till I let her off at her apartment.
No regrets for I had not had a wild time for a long time. BTW, she told me she going back in Nov-20 something. Maybe I head wrongly. Can some bro confirm? Will definitely RTF her soon.

conlonsg
20-09-2008, 05:58 AM
Had a session in the afternoon with Lin Lin. She's real cute, easily gets wet, and is real horny on bed. Not to mention her nice body and smooth skin. She's accomodating during the process and all I can say is that she definitely knows how to please a guy! Real worth the money! Anyway she's gonna be gone soon so I definitely gonna RTF!

metalsp2
20-09-2008, 01:51 PM
hi bros.. what i hear from lin lin is that she is flying back on the 26th of this month.. air ticket bought already... so if u wanna try her out ... rmb to do it quick!

some more pics in my archive..... of lovely lin lin !

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2658/2658258a08b99939d18ad06a5afea40a78b3462.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2658258&showlnk=0)

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2658/2658257d293a486a317dfc123a20a1b986e69b5.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2658257&showlnk=0)

didisleep
22-09-2008, 02:01 AM
pm me photo and contact pls!

deee
17-11-2008, 08:24 PM
so is she coming bac?:confused:

hotty
17-11-2008, 10:17 PM
She will be back in few days time.

PLEASE do not flood me! I'll post here once she's back!

sun-x
17-11-2008, 10:20 PM
same contact?
can RTF liao.....:D

hotty
19-11-2008, 07:02 PM
BAD NEWS...

She's not coming back in nov!. maybe next year. will update u guys here:) :d

James88
19-05-2009, 12:07 AM
is this thread still on ?

silentkiller1
21-05-2009, 10:00 PM
bro ... i want 2 try tis gem ...can i have Her contact ??? plz ...

johnong123
21-05-2009, 11:28 PM
can share Lin Lin contact with me.

love_duo_duo
22-05-2009, 12:58 AM
bro, kindly share this beautiful babe's contact.. thx in adv..

hotty
23-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Lin Lin not in sg! SIMPLE english! DO NOT FLOOD MY PM! :mad:

Thread close!

garyy9619
25-05-2009, 01:42 AM
bro
pls send me her contact
thank thank

dyelook
25-05-2009, 02:01 AM
[QUOTE=hotty;3765180]Lin Lin not in sg! SIMPLE english! DO NOT FLOOD MY PM! :mad:

haha...think these bros don't understand english loh... or maybe their small head is doing the PM:p

silentkiller1
25-05-2009, 04:09 AM
ya bro im interested ... can pm me her contact ...

fishingzz
28-05-2009, 04:11 AM
Can PM me the contact

hotty
28-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Can PM me the contact

U dont understand simple english? :(

FL NOT IN SG! THREAD CLOSE. Please do not flood my PM!
"sorry for the bold n cap!. It's for some blind F"