PDA

View Full Version : MILF- meihui

dezzz77
13-08-2008, 03:17 PM
hihi all buddies of sbf................

mi back for posting again......
this time mi really did a interview b4 posting all because of the bad experince with that chanjin(ah si)..........

this one that i m introducing is MEIHUI.............. she is a milf, but definitely much much better looking thn ah si................. she's very fair n got long straight hair...........

now heres the action........

checked into the hotel and smsed her the room no. as usual...................after about 5 mins, ding dong....... went to open the door and i saw a sweet lady who is in her thirties but VERY VERY WELL maintained.........looks only early 30s.............................

will skip with the sop shower and so on...............

action on the bed

while on the bed, she offered to give mi a massage as my intention was to get a massage as felt whole body aching...... maybe lao liao................
turned around and the massage starts..wow she can really massage just like wat u get @ those proper massage parlours.......after about i think i dunno how many minutes, i dozed of enjoyin the soothing massage.......................................

well she actually kept massaging mi(i think as i ws fast asleep)and when i woke up, its already an hour and 15 mins gone...... she smiled a mi when i woke up and teased mi for snoring whn i sleep.......guesed just too tired and the massage too good..........

thn she asked mi to turn around.......and of course i did.....wont u??????

wat happened next????????????

here comes the meow meow bath!!!!!!! she starts to kiss me on the lips gave some light frenchin and proceeded to the SENSITIVE ears,neck..........chest..............belly button..........the groin...........the balls...........................the pole............thn the balls...................thn the groin.......................thn the pole again..................and it goes on n on..........untill i had to stop her as u know........i dont have much endurance......................................... ....

requested to be capped and wanted her to ride cos still too lazy expecially after such a good massage...............and here the the chinese cowgirl from china......................she started with slow movement and slowly picks up the speed as ahe starts to enjoy.........................moaning is definitely real not load but just real....u will know wat i mean when u try her...............................as per normal, not long and really not long mi already wanna load.............and just nice she also reaching her climax and we came together.......

that moment was just so great cos she bends down to frech mi as she climaxs and grab mi really hard just like long lost GF that hvent been making love for a loong time ..................GFE full marks.........................

she offered to clean mi up and after that we tcss for a while before goin off...... it is thn she told mi that ahe had adked one of the bros here to post for her before but too bad that this bro is overseas for work and wont be back so soon and becoz of this business is not really good........................and asked mi to help her....

she is a PDMM her in sg and i think she still has more thn a year before going back.............................................. ......

final verdict

MEI HUI
age 33(but told u well mainted!! low mileage looks 30)
looks 7/10 ( it will grows)
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES
damage 60/1massage/1fj/120+20tips+cd+room

she is really a chatty n nice lady.....................who is honest to tell mi that she had posted here before.................i m helping her not only because of this but also because her service is definitely worht it to be shared to all the bros here.......................

so bros out there looking for a good massage...........slow rythm with great GFE cummon lets get our balls rolling............pm mi.....................for the contact..............

hope numbers collectors will stay away pls...............................

NOTE: bros me negiotating with one GEM n i really mean a GEM for her permisson to post here to share with all the bros here...... so bors pls pray 4 mi and for oours little bros that i get her permission so that we can savour this SWEET YOUBG GEM!!!!!!!!!!!

the_e_ones
13-08-2008, 03:24 PM
From Bro dezzz77... must support lah!!! :p

Now MILF... next up SWEET YOUNG GEM!!! Me waiting and praying... :D

brany_kong
14-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Hi Bor,

would appreciate if you could share contact of this gem

imgbs
14-08-2008, 12:38 PM
bro i'm new here can kindly share wif me her contacts ?

dezzz77
17-08-2008, 02:09 PM
guys pls pm mi for the contact...............

KickBoxer
17-08-2008, 05:09 PM
bro

cau you share her contacts with me?:)

dezzz77
17-08-2008, 06:13 PM
MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES

dezzz77
23-08-2008, 03:43 PM
no frs meh????

raiderxp
23-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi dezzz bro, mind sending her ctc, will book her in coming week. Sent you a pm too. Thanks in advance. -cheers-

dezzz77
24-08-2008, 06:15 PM
MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES

lurpsexx
25-08-2008, 12:14 AM
MEI HUI

had a session with MH recently..

She was pretty prompt when i sms her the room no. and when she arrived, i was pleasantly surprised to find a pleasant looking lady.

As i had washed up before she came, she proceeded to undress and was in bra and panty to massage for me. I saw that she carried quite a handful of stuff in plastic bags and jokingly asked if she had went shopping before she came to me... actually, she explained, its all her barang barang for the massage - like oil, powder, and some other stuff.. me tot she really a pro! everything also prepared...

she massaged my whole body even tho i had asked for back and head massage(Big one la!) only, and her every press was just right (not to hard). she also told me to let her know if she was pressing too hard n was causing me pain.. as she massaged, she explained what she was doing and the effects on my body.. me tot again, wow! an expert leh! hehe.. all the while i was admiring her body and it is true what Bro Dezzz said.. she is fair skinned, skin also smooth n most impt her body was well maintained - i.e. nice boobs, little tummy and nice pussy shape.. seeing her in her bra and big boobs and her sexy panty i marikita liao.. :D

after the very nice head massage, the action begins.. she took a bath before she servicing me (good! as it shows she is very hygenic) and i also told her i also very hygenic.. she say she would bath her clients before the session to make them clean clean and check for any signs of illness..

she started on my nipples and promptly proceeded south... after some balls sucking i asked her if she wanted to cap me before the BJ. she said that she will only suck if cap is on. i say OK, and passed her the cap and she put it on for me then blew me to heaven.. hehe.. the bj was good and i was fingering her while she was doing that... then we went 69 and found her pussy no smell and she tasted ok.. she was moaning while i ate her, and her sucking became stronger and I can feel the suck pressure.. SONG ah !

then she rode me hard and moaned louder and can see she putting in effort. i was sucking and nibbling on her nice big boobs and she say "dun bite, pain!" hehe... then i turned her over and did her doggie.. as i haven't unloaded for past 2 weeks, i couldn't hold back the tide and shot my load into her after only a few minutes.. guess its also i was excited to be making out with a nice lady with big boobs and sexy ass, thats why i came so fast..:rolleyes:

she removed the cd for me and cleaned me up. then she offered me listerine to rinse my mouth (nice service!) and we went to the bathroom for shower. she washed me up back and front and also washed my didi for me.. then she washed herself.. seems like she puts her clients before her and is very well service oriented...

later as we were drying up, she commented that i shouldn't use the 81 towel to clean my didi as it is not hygenic (i.e. got bacteria).. i was like Wow! she is really clean-minded... she say use tissue cleaner and also men should wait like 5 mins after release before shower, and use warm water to shower too.. all for the sake of our didi..

all i can say is this is a wonderful gem and is a very nice person. Hope all bros will treat her really well. Do tip her well if you think she gives good service..

age 33 (but very well mainted body!! could pass off as late 20s)
looks 6/10 (acceptable )
boobs 36B+, nice nipples
vital stats 36/25/30
complxion very fair
skin is smooth
massage 9/10 (very thorough)
catbath 7/10 (little)
capped bj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES
damage 60/1massage/1fj/120+10tips+cd+room

dezzz77
26-08-2008, 12:16 AM
MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES

humour11
26-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Hi bro i'm new here can kindly share wif me her contacts ?
Thanks in advance.

dezzz77
26-08-2008, 09:53 PM
MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES

dezzz77
27-08-2008, 01:59 PM
MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES

dezzz77
28-08-2008, 02:30 AM
MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES

dezzz77
28-08-2008, 06:08 PM
MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES

dirtyhairy
29-08-2008, 01:43 PM

Yo Bro D...so with massage and FJ, damage is $120 or $180?
cheers...Laonuah DirtyHairy:D

dezzz77
29-08-2008, 04:40 PM
its SGD60-2hours-1 shot + massage

diamondo
29-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Thanks to Bro Dezzz77 for passing the contact for Mei Hui. I made an appointment with her this evening and met up at K81. Although her face is not that great, she made up for it with her good figure and pleasantness. She is a good talker and makes you feel very comfortable.

At 32 years, she has a nice pair of breasts which are still firm and with pencil eraser nipples - nice to press and suck. Her massage is good and I felt great when she massage my (big) head. I almost fell asleep.

When it comes to the action, she was quite skilled and gave me a very nice sucking of my balls. Blowjob with condom on was okay, although I would have preferred it raw. After that, we went through several positions - missionary, doggie, and washerwoman where she banged me quite hard, and I finally shot my load. Overall, it was very satisfying. I would have enjoyed more if she offered kissing. She said she doesn't like kissing. Wondered if any bro manage to get her to kiss.

diamondo
29-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Sorry Bro Dezzz77, I have no power to up you. Can only thank you for giving Mei Hui's contact. Kam Sia.

superbadman
29-08-2008, 11:44 PM
thks, bro dezzz77 for de ctc.Bk a aptment wif MH.She arrive shortly.1st impression,not bad looking give her a 6 for her look but her figure was gd i rate her a 7.she hav a nice boobs and eraser nipples look delicious to suck.we start wif massage 1st,her massage was veri relaxingalmost fall asleep.finally,the main dish arrive,she start to catbath me and i concentrate on attacking her delicious nipples.soon,she cap me and we did a few position and i finally surrender liao.This gem really have a veri gd attitude.really feel my $ worth spend.once again thks bro 4 sharing this gem wif me.cheers:D

dezzz77
30-08-2008, 05:25 PM
glad bros had enjopyed the session......

n thanks for the frs.......

akaza24
30-08-2008, 05:37 PM
its SGD60-2hours-1 shot + massage

Sounds veri gd value with massage+1 bonk, can share her ctc?

sinetron
30-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Thks to bro dezzz77 for Meihui's contact. Here is my brief FR -

Although not a chio bu, Meihui has nice long hair & a ready smile. She also has quite a chirpy character & all these more than made up for the lack of looks. Since I already had my quick shower while waiting for her, she headed alone to wash up. After she came out, she started the massage first. She first paid careful attention to nape of my neck, explaining that if done wrongly, it can hurt rather than help. It was the same for the spine. Her massage was a combination of pressure points & strokes. It was quite nice though a bit too light for my liking, but strong massage is out for me. All this while, we had a good time chatting about her life, etc. Then it was time to turn over onto my back. Ah, I wanted to touch her nice breasts but she "escaped" to sitting at my feet & began massaging my inner thighs. I began to feel some pain at the pressed points & she explained why.

Once she has finished, est. about 25 minutes massage, she started waking my "didi" & then did bj. No catbath, which was disappointing. But now, I had the chance to run my hands over the nicely contoured breast & her nips. Smooth & soft to touch. But ever so often, she would gently brushed my hand away from her breast & vagina (when my fingers ventured there). She claimed it was painful when I touched her nips. I told her I didn't squeezed her nips hard or put my finger in her. She just smiled & I let it be. I started with doggie position & then a few more positions including something I don't always do - me standing at the edge of the bed. She let off a few yelps here & there but I didn't think she really enjoyed the whole session. Finally, I came & she took off the cap & gently cleaned me with tissue paper & asked me to take a rest while she showered. After that, I paid her & she left.

Looks : 5.5/10. Not a chio bu but her smiles mitigated this.
Body : 7/10. Slim with just a hint of tummy. Big B cup, nicely shaped breasts
Massage : 6.5/10. Would have like it longer with some strength.
Bj : 6/10. No bbbj. Short licking at scrotum.
Fj : 7/10. Had some fun in trying a few positions with full cooperation from her.
Overall : 6.5/10. Nice, hardworking person who deserved some help but the rest is just SOP & pulled down by massage.
Damage : 60/1/2hrs with massage + tips.

jusakid
02-09-2008, 12:53 AM
firstly,thanks bro dezzz77 for the ctc

tis my 1st time writing fr, so heres my 2 cents worth

called and made an appt wif MH. went to K81 after tt. 5 mins and she arrive.fast.saw a milf with nice body wasnt too dissappointed.thru with the sop bathing onto bed actions.

bj for a while, quite forcefull ar. aft which onto fj. she on top for 10-15mins then change to missionary. aft that she pcc me for quite long but canot cum.then call her to massage 1st.massage was shiok ar.aft tt she cont to pcc then cum all over her hands. aft bath pay her n zhao.

looks 5/10 (abit frekled face)
height 165-167
body nice boobs n not fat
massage 8/10
bj 6/10(abit too rushing)
hj 6.5/10
fj 5.5/10(abit loose for me)
gfe 6/10
rtf don't tink so unless low on vit m
damage 60/1/2 (tips+cd+room ur own)

dirtyhairy
02-09-2008, 01:41 PM
As mentioned earlier, engaged her service on Monday morning after failing to get the other hottties as my Sunday nite session with the so-called Mongolian OL/FL Tian Tian (from Bro Lester1) was SOP.

Although Mei Hui's looks will not turn heads, her service and attitude did raise my didi's head.
She was skilful in massage, which she was able to provide to my aching body, doing it strong and hard, starting from the big head...then the scalp, ears etc including my karchng which she rubbed to release my bad Zhi...hehehehe
lucky thing...I had released my bowel shortly before she arrived otherwise the shiokness would have caused me to crap on the bed!!!
So she went on and on until I was about to doze off until she touched my John Thomas who woke up without much cajoling....
She looked at me cheekily, and in a flash, John Thomas was already red inn anticipation which Mei Hui devoured with her mouth. Quite good and strong but as I had to rush back to the office..I decided not to prolong John Thomas's agony and signalled her he wanted to explore her love cave...
Meihui complied and raised herself above him and started to welcome him inside her...with her "piak piak" reception...pumping up and down on the hardened rod.

As I caressed her soft boobs, she teased my nipples...After a while, I went on top and pumped away missionarily. She screwed back in abandance, wrapping both her arms tightly around me as I raised one of her legs above for a deeper and more forceful penetration.

Despite being a mother of a 9-yr-boy, this PDMM is still a tight poke because I could feel her meimei sucking at my John Thomas in between deep strokes and the slow downs.

Finally, I came and as I lay still, I felt her meimei below nibbling at the crown...quite shiok...a true massuese both inside out!
She was considrate enough to gently pressed on my abdomen, explaing that this would help retain the Yang warmth after farking to soothe my back..how nice and thouhtful.

Later, she washed me up and even helped me to put on my uniform.
Had to tip her handsomely for such good service.
Damage $120 including room.

lightning
02-09-2008, 02:03 PM
As mentioned earlier, engaged her service on Monday morning after failing to get the other hottties as my Sunday nite session with the so-called Mongolian OL/FL Tian Tian (from Bro Lester1) was SOP.

Although Mei Hui's looks will not turn heads, her service and attitude did raise my didi's head.

Finally, I came and as I lay still, I felt her meimei below nibbling at the crown...quite shiok...a true massuese both inside out!
She was considrate enough to gently pressed on my abdomen, explaing that this would help retain the Yang warmth after farking to soothe my back..how nice and thouhtful.

Later, she washed me up and even helped me to put on my uniform.
Had to tip her handsomely for such good service.
Damage $120 including room.

Bro DH like his didi head to raise up in attention:D

dirtyhairy
02-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Yo Bro Lightning...boh pian lah...with my gal being sickly
and what with the weather being cold, wet and balmy
smal wonder DirtyHairy becums so gian and horny:D
so tonite may just go try your BlackDragonLongKang Lady
bcos so far she and me not destined to meet cos she's always not free
strangely had received a SMS from her in Chinese
which all you brudders, she must have oso sent this
can explain what it's all about please? :eek:

lightning
02-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Yo Bro Lightning...boh pian lah...with my gal being sickly
and what with the weather being cold, wet and balmy
smal wonder DirtyHairy becums so gian and horny:D
so tonite may just go try your BlackDragonLongKang Lady
bcos so far she and me not destined to meet cos she's always not free
strangely had received a SMS from her in Chinese
which all you brudders, she must have oso sent this
can explain what it's all about please? :eek:

This gal got a bit atitude but once tame her is beri sextifying:D Challenge u to tame her kekeke...

u COULD SMS ME wat was that?:D

zzw82
03-09-2008, 06:14 AM
bro i'm new here can pm mi the contact will write fr once i experience thks

mlloh
07-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks bro dezzz77 for MH' s contact.
Arranged to meet her quite recently,
my short fr,

Looks : 5 ,

body : 6.5, well maintain, very little fat
boobs: 7.5 C cup , nice shape, firm, vey rare to find this among milf
bathing : 6
bj: 5, SOP

fj : 7 few positions , accommodating , brush my hand away when tried to finger her
service :7 , quite chatty, did not cut short & stay throughout the sexxion when 1 bro called to arrange sexxsion,
massage : 6

bros please call or sms in chinese only, she could not read english sms, me got to help to translate.

She mentioned kena aeroplane many times, go to hotel , knock door , no such customer, call customer, customer hp off ..... wasted her time and other bro's opportunity, dun know why got tis type of bo liao pple.

She is also known as XM , the specs very similar in one of the thread . She had at least 2 hp. Do not be surprised she turn up if you call XM from the other thread.

already u bro dezzz77's pts for sharing.

holeinone6666
07-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Thanks bro, for MH contact whom I tried a few days ago; but I must admit that I was surprised and disappointed to find out that she is the same MILF under the name Xiao Man. Apparently she operates under several name sakes, so it can be disappointing when bros expect to see different ladies. I think it's not professional for girls to operate under different names as it is very misleading. Furthermore, as all bros say, looks are very subjective; but one thing for sure, MH is far from "fair", by any standard. thanks anyway for the contact.