PDA

View Full Version : New Arrival PRC NiNa From Dalian

arowana_sg
11-08-2008, 03:47 AM
While driving along L25 up to L27. i saw this girl sitting alone the roadside i just seeing at her. and the next moment. she walk towards me, want to go:D i ask how much n she said 70/1/1, looking at her is not bad look at all, soo next thing i know we at the xx81:eek:

Name : NiNa (from china Dalian. )
Looks : 7/10 (girl-next-door kinda looks, innocent, sweet looking)
Height : 1.64cm
Wt : 48kg
BOOBS: B She can get really horny when u suck her nipple.
Catbath : 6/10 spend just couple of mins in bath room. *gd point, nv waste time.
BJ : 7/10!!! she new in this line, soo need moretime to do it right.
Fingering : yes outside only.
FJ : 8.5/10 very accomodatingtight pussy. very wet. she can get really horny. managed to make her cummed twice.
Service : 7/10 attitude is very good & chatty.first time in sg. but u can feel gf attitude from her.
RTF : will be back for more!.

Damage : $70 / 60/1shot excluding rm and CAPS
let her quote u i m nt her PIMP!!!
one last thing she can Speak Japanese :eek: little in english .
She only take Singaporean chinese. No offences other bros.

xhardboiled
11-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Sounds Gd. Camp here liao

aczeta76
11-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Looks like a good find.

Cheers... hope to see more FRs

arowana_sg
11-08-2008, 04:27 PM
thanks bro aczeta76,xhardboiled,

she is a nice girl , Those bros if after trying her got any comments or any room for her to impove, just feed back to me and i will enlighten her, she just like our neighbour daughter .. cheerful, cute, sweets and nices to chats with like know her long time. Bros if u hear her voice i sure u will want try her.:eek:

1st groups of bros got her contacts n pls help to write fr, if possible up me too:D.

This is her first time here. She is rather shy and scared to stand by the street. So haven't got much income yet.

Bros who wants to try her, do PM me for ctc.

Cheers!