PDA

View Full Version : Precious PRC Gem from Hu Nan - Xiao Min

7evenInch
09-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Greeting to all brother,:)

I would like to share and introduce a new gem from PRC. As I was walking along GL16, my attention was drawn to a tall and slim, with long hair gal. I gave her a glance and she began to walk towards me. Asked me the same question....so onz her.

Once in the room, we tcss for a while , then removed our clothes and proceed to shower and started our actions in bed. I lied on the bed, she started to use her 33C boobs to do massage on me WOW! nice siah.... Then she proceed to suck my two muscular chest, then she go down south by sucking my two balls....ohhh the feeling was "shong". Subsequently, she really takes her time to service me, slowly licking my didi. i tell brother the feeling is awesome, then she starts to BBBJ me....warm and wet, almost cum, then i stop and ask to cap me. Before any action starts, i give her a good painting, as she really enjoys it. About 5min, action stars with missionary, nice soft moaning sound, then change to doggie...piak piak piak damn nice to listen. Tried alot of positon...very accomodative. Then change back to missionary and unloaded with loud moaning.

She has arrived here a month ago, would fly back in another one month time. So don't wait...pm me for her contact no. I guarantee my brothers that she is a precious gem. Up my point if you tried and agree with me...

Brothers Trust me she is Good, I'm a person who is very choosy on looks and figure. She worths the money that spent for the quanlity service you receives. Don't wait and pm me for her contact no. I will give those bros who has contributes FR on others threads. Sign off!!:D

Name: Xiao Min
PRC: Hu Nan
Looks: 8.5/10
Height: 1.65m
Figure:8.5/10: 33D,27 and 31
Skin:8/10 - White & Smooth.
Armpit hair: Nil
Pussy: 8/10 - Freaking WET! No smell. Not so hairy pussy. Quite tide too.’s
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - A very good to me. With lick ball service......
FJ: 9/10 - the session was good bcos she is really horny for sex!
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $80/1/1 + $10 (Hotel charges)
RTF: Can't wait to bonk her again

Par-Pau Kid
09-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Bro,may i have this gem contact?

7evenInch
10-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi bro,

PM to you liao...appreciate your FR after bonking with her.:D

7evenInch
11-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Greeting to all brothers again,

Just to inform you that she starts work from 1pm to 1am. Do not call before her operation timing. For those brothers has bonked her, welcome your FR and share with us. After all is all about sharing, right? PM me now for her contact no. :)

aa9745
11-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Hi brother may I have the contact ? Thks.

simplyhorny
12-08-2008, 12:13 AM
I went jalan jalan in GL tonight. Hmmm.... Lorong 16... Is Xiao Min standing at the Petrol station? Seems like there is a raid on illegal gambling den tonight. The whole stretch of back alley from Lorong 18 to Lorong 14 is like a dead town. Or perhaps you are referring to Lorong 14 instead. Just to clarify...

Anyway there is a lot of good catch nowadays. Damm... Sooooo many good looking gals but soooo little Vitamin M...

Haiz...

gedangsa
12-08-2008, 12:21 AM
she started to use her 33C boobs to do massage on me WOW! nice siah....

So can you please make up your mind whether it is C cup or D cup ? :p

7evenInch
12-08-2008, 01:24 AM
So can you please make up your mind whether it is C cup or D cup ? :p

Hi Bro gedangsa,

Beg your pardon...is 33D.

7evenInch
12-08-2008, 01:27 AM
I went jalan jalan in GL tonight. Hmmm.... Lorong 16... Is Xiao Min standing at the Petrol station? Seems like there is a raid on illegal gambling den tonight. The whole stretch of back alley from Lorong 18 to Lorong 14 is like a dead town. Or perhaps you are referring to Lorong 14 instead. Just to clarify...

Anyway there is a lot of good catch nowadays. Damm... Sooooo many good looking gals but soooo little Vitamin M...

Haiz...

Hi simplyhorny,

Actually she is at odd lorong GL 15...you can pm for her contact, if you are interested...:)

7evenInch
12-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Contacts have been given to the following brothers:

warbird
Zonal101
zzfq
Apollo
hotrod11
acsk17
andy80sin
siow_pan
Water
Par-Pau Kid
StrongBrew
wordcraft
Sex Devil7

Brothers that has enjoy her service, appreciate your FR. Thanks for sharing in advance...:)

simplyhorny
13-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Hi simplyhorny,

Actually she is at odd lorong GL 15...you can pm for her contact, if you are interested...:)

May consider... but so far, got so many nice gems hanging around GL2x... Unless Siao chong nao... think I can give Xiao Min a miss... (Anyway I a bit leong now...)

Raymond2006
13-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Hi TS. Nice lobang there. Hope you can PM siao di the contact. Cheers.:)

7evenInch
14-08-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi Raymond2006,

PM to you liao....brother out there nice gem hard to come by...pm me for her contact. Those brothers who has mission completed with her, share your view through FR. K? :D

andy80sin
18-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

I tried Xiao Min on last Thursday, after her flu ended.
Was her first client after her flu for 2 days, kekeke.

Looks: 6.5 (i have high expectations on looks, but certainly have the CFM looks)
Body: 8.0 (nice body, smooth white skin)
Boobs: Bigger than B, think have C
Cathbath: NIce catbath, very sensational
BBBJ: 8.0 (good suction and good licking around)
FJ: 7.5 (tried 2 positions only, will try more the next time)
Overall: Good Try, will RTF !
Damage: $80 plus $20

Cheers

SexKing972
18-08-2008, 10:07 PM
can I have her

thanks

justhorny
18-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Sorry bro, is her no. 9xxxxx66 ?

7evenInch
19-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

I tried Xiao Min on last Thursday, after her flu ended.
Was her first client after her flu for 2 days, kekeke.

Looks: 6.5 (i have high expectations on looks, but certainly have the CFM looks)
Boobs: Bigger than B, think have C
Cathbath: NIce catbath, very sensational
BBBJ: 8.0 (good suction and good licking around)
FJ: 7.5 (tried 2 positions only, will try more the next time)
Overall: Good Try, will RTF !
Damage: $80 plus $20

Cheers

Thank you bro andy80sin for the FR, up you already...:D

7evenInch
19-08-2008, 01:55 AM
can I have her

thanks

Hi bro SexKing972 pm you liao...enjoy your session:)

johnny19881988
19-08-2008, 01:58 AM
After i will write some FR for her.

7evenInch
19-08-2008, 01:58 AM

Hi bro,

Yap!...What's up??:)

7evenInch
19-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Another batch of bros has received the contacts:

xavier69
HENG81
pussywallower95
Johnny77
blursotong58
Raymond2006
thenewsiaokia
Link
suv1278
banger_boy
SexKing972
johnny19881988
Kinght
Jomer

:D

justhorny
19-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Hi bro,

Yap!...What's up??:)

After reading the posts, found some similarity on a PRC that I tried last week at Lor 15 so thought of checking with you.

The description on the gal more or less fit from the FRs except I managed to limit the damage to $60 (excl. room).

Cheers !!

warbird
19-08-2008, 12:38 PM

Hi bro,

That's the same gal. I got her ctc but hv yet to meet her. Is she pretty n does she hv a nice big butt?

Thx!

7evenInch
19-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Hi bro,

That's the same gal. I got her ctc but hv yet to meet her. Is she pretty n does she hv a nice big butt?

Thx!

Hi bro,

I very choosy on looks and she has a nice butt too...hope that you contribute your FR after session with her

Cheers!:)

warbird
19-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Hi bro,

I very choosy on looks and she has a nice butt too...hope that you contribute your FR after session with her

Cheers!:)

Thx bro 7eveninch,

I can't resist gals w/ nice butt, haha.:D Will try to up her soon.

banger_boy
20-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the contact from 7evenInch . Here is my FR, sorry if it's long. i spent alot of time in office writing. (Claim OT). Up me if you approve. Please PM TS for contact. It's quite a while since i write an FR as my OC watching like a hawk.

Once i got the contact from TS, i immediately sms her and arranged for a session. First look, very swee. Took her to my favourite love nest.

In the room, we TCSS abit. my eyes keep shifting to her ample bosom. All the while my pants are almost bursting. Just like her dress, with her tits bursting out.

Without warning her hand reached out and fondled my dick, still hard in the pants, while mine hand groped her tits. Suddenly she stopped and pulled away. She looked at me, unbuckled her bra, popped one button after the next on her dress, kicked off her heels, and let her dress fall into a puddle on the floor.

“Your turn,” she said, stepping naked and glorious.

I unbuttoned my pants, unzipped, and let them and my boxers drop to the floor. My hard cock curved up toward my tummy.

We proceed off to the bathroom. Quite SOP with cleaning up of the didi well. Upon finished, we dried ourselves and lie on the bed like lovers. While reaching for a cigarette, XM ran a finger across my butt, turned away and laid herself on the bed so that her head dropped off the edge. I looked at her, her face upside down; we laughed. She told me to come closer.

XM reached out her hand; she took me by the head of my cock; she pulled me closer, and she put the head of my cock in her mouth. Her mouth felt like a ecstasy—something about the pressure or the lips—I don’t know what it is, exactly, something like putting your dick in a cup of freshly made starbucks coffee. But a mouth is a mouth, so maybe it was just that I could see her body, laid out on the bed with 2 mount akina for me to carress. Her tits jumping under her skin as she reached up both hands to guide my cock more deeply into her throat.

I could feel that XM’s head was completely off the bed, her hair brushing against my thighs, my cock deeply down her throat, my knees bent with the pleasure and the angle. Yes, i'm being mouth fucked.

It kind of hit me, and sooner than I wanted, I felt that yearning burning of coming start to shoot from my balls up through my cock, but I don't want to spend the money on a BBBJ, not yet. I pulled my cock out of XM’s open throat with an audible pop! and bent forward. One hand on either side of XM’s hips, I lowered my lips to her 'SI HARM'. I swirled my tongue around the pulsing tip. I suckled on its velvet hardness, savored its mouthfeel, the porpoise-boiled-egg springy resiliency, the tiny pucker of rough skin below the 'SI HARM'. I let XM’s 'SI HARM' slide accross my mouth slowly and deliciously, taking it a millimeter at a time into my mouth like it was some delicate comestible. Fine chocolate. Truffles. Foie gras.

I heard XM breathing, moaning and struggling and finally turing over. "hao shuang ar" "kuai dian jin lai" I capped and slid my cock into her 'SI HARM' like a hot knife into ice cream in missionary. I could feel her in, under and around me. She felt impossibly wet, impossibly swollen, impossibly open. Even my butt still have the tingling sensation.

XM’s hands gripped my hips, Her hands urged me on. The bed semi-hard below my knees, XM was soft under my body. With the piak! piak! paik! echoing against the walls. Her hips rose to meet mine, again, again, more, and harder. Her moaning is enough to kill.

Finally, I unloaded on XM’s belly's with Cum, shooting one white stream of cum accross her head. And XM, watching me come, hair ruffled, came too, (half closed eyes) so as my orgasm subsided, her crescendoed. Like two well-timed fountains we came, first me and then her.

My back till now still hurts.

Looks: 7 (pretty and CFM look)
Boobs: think have C
Cathbath: Nice catbath, very sensational
BBBJ: 8.5 (good suction and good licking around)
FJ: 7.5 (I felt like an av actor.)
RTF: Maybe, got a few back log.(Sheepish)
Damage: $80+$10(Tips)+$30(room)+$5(CD)

P.S. She only do usual customers. So please follow TS advice in the PM.

Disclaimer: I don't have a long dick, normal sized only.

7evenInch
21-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the contact from 7evenInch . Here is my FR,....

My back till now still hurts.

Looks: 7 (pretty and CFM look)
Boobs: think have C
Cathbath: Nice catbath, very sensational
BBBJ: 8.5 (good suction and good licking around)
FJ: 7.5 (I felt like an av actor.)
RTF: Maybe, got a few back log.(Sheepish)
Damage: $80+$10(Tips)+$30(room)+$5(CD)

P.S. She only do usual customers. So please follow TS advice in the PM.

Disclaimer: I don't have a long dick, normal sized only.

Thank bro for the FR, up you already...

vincent_lim
21-08-2008, 02:20 AM

vincent_lim
21-08-2008, 02:24 AM
hi bro. can i have the contact. thanks.

7evenInch
22-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Brothers Trust me she is Good, I'm a person who is very choosy on looks and figure. She worths the money that spent for the quanlity service you receives. Don't wait and pm me for her contact no. I will give those bros who has contributes FR on others threads. Sign off!!

Looks: 8.5/10
Pussy: 8/10 - Freaking WET! No smell. Not so hairy pussy. Quite tide too.’s
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - A very good to me. With lick ball service......
FJ: 9/10 - the session was good bcos she is really horny for sex!
Damage: $80/1/1 + $10 (Hotel charges)

7evenInch
23-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Another batch of bros has received the contacts:

Gl_lover07
holeinone6666
Amber
disposable
hotgeyser

Those brothers who had their session with her...welcome to post your FR.:D

7evenInch
25-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Greeting to all brothers,

I would like to ask of those brothers who has their session with Xiao Min to share their experience through the FR. For your information that she would be leaving next month 22nd Sep. Left 27 days before she goes back her homeland.

For those brothers who are still not aware or wish to know her....PM me now!:D

7evenInch
26-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Greeting to all Brothers,

Count down to her return back to China. 26 days to go... Hurry pm me.:)

Cummon
26-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Hurry pm me.:)

TS,sounds like she is much better than Shuang Er ? :)

7evenInch
26-08-2008, 10:22 PM
TS,sounds like she is much better than Shuang Er ? :)

Hi bro,

Long time no see i tot you .... nice to hear from you again! Definately, she is better than Shuan Er. But don't worry pm you already. :D

7evenInch
27-08-2008, 10:37 PM

Count down to her return back to China. 25 days to go... Hurry pm me.:D

Fast hand fast leg hor...

7evenInch
27-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi all bros,

Another batch has been given Xiao Min contact no.

windows123
remyken
mavericklovesex
AndyCock
nukieboy
bonk'em all
eurolover
frankykhoo1269
ezez11
eurolover
jips
leeky123
suinam
samwhat
am55
justwanadoit
ksc81
astrofighter

:D

AndyCock
28-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Bro,

Many thanks for the contact. I smsed her and try to arrange a session with her last few days. Unfortunately, she was not feeling well. She asked me to sms her few days later.

I hope to up her before she leave SGP :) ...

Another batch has been given Xiao Min contact no.

7evenInch
28-08-2008, 08:54 PM

Count down to her return back to China. 24 days to go... Hurry pm me.

For your info, she will be able to enter into Singapore again (being blacklisted) after she goes back to China. Take this chance fast :(

AndyCock
29-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Many thanks to 7evenInch for sharing this contact.

Finally, I met up with her 2 hours ago!!!. I smsed her this afternoon to check if she fully recovered from her flu and sorethroat. She told me is fine. Thus, arranged to meet up. She told me that she is a primary teacher in Hu Nan. She also shared other personal life about to me which I wont tell much her :D.

She politely asked me to introduce some friends to her as she find I am very polite and nice person. I told her I will help her in anyway I can before she leave. Not forgotten that she highly appreciated bro 7evenInch initiative to help her. She praised you ! Salute to you, bro.

First impression when I met her. She dressed super sexy and dare devil to reveal her asset....

Looks: 7/10 ( My standard very high)
Figure: 8/10
Boob: C cup which I like most.
Skin: 8/10 - Fair and very milky smooth
Pussy: 8/10
Tatoo: Yes, 2 in total. One just above her pussy :D and one shoulder.
BBBJ: 7/10
Body Massage: 5/10. Use her boobs from body to toe
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $80/1/1
RTF: YES

*A must try* :D

turntable
29-08-2008, 06:05 AM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me her contacts pls? Thanks!

7evenInch
29-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Many thanks to 7evenInch for sharing this contact.

Finally, I met up with her 2 hours ago!!!. I smsed her this afternoon to check if she fully recovered from her flu and sorethroat. She told me is fine. Thus, arranged to meet up. She told me that she is a primary teacher in Hu Nan. She also shared other personal life about to me which I wont tell much her :D.

She politely asked me to introduce some friends to her as she find I am very polite and nice person. I told her I will help her in anyway I can before she leave. Not forgotten that she highly appreciated bro 7evenInch initiative to help her. She praised you ! Salute to you, bro.

First impression when I met her. She dressed super sexy and dare devil to reveal her asset....

Looks: 7/10 ( My standard very high)
Figure: 8/10
Boob: C cup which I like most.
Skin: 8/10 - Fair and very milky smooth
Tatoo: Yes, 2 in total. One just above her pussy :D and one shoulder.
BBBJ: 7/10
Body Massage: 5/10. Use her boobs from body to toe
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $80/1/1
RTF: YES

*A must try* :D

Thank you bro Andycock for the FR....any brother out there interested, pm me, before she goes back. :)

edwinz86
29-08-2008, 10:59 AM
hi TS bro, mind sharing xiao min's contact with me? will post FR and up ur points :) thx in advance bro!

7evenInch
29-08-2008, 11:26 AM
hi TS bro, mind sharing xiao min's contact with me? will post FR and up ur points :) thx in advance bro!

Hi bro...pm her contact no. to you liao. Trust that you would post a FR. Happy bonking:)

ezez11
29-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Firstly, I would like to thank bro 7eveninch for sharing Xiao Min's contact. It is a quite average and SOP session, so only a short FR:

Orgin: HuNan
Looks: 7.0/10 (big eyes,long straight hair, young MILF looking)
Figure: 7.0/10 (clothe on), 6.0/10 (clothe off, her belly skin is very loose, which a bit turns me off, she said because she gave birth before. There is a tatoo covering the mark), Height 160cm, not 1.65cm (she said), weight 46-48kg.
Boobs:6.0/10, 34B+ (no D cup)
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.0 /10
Attitude: 7.0/10 (her PR skill is quite good)
Damage: $80 (I feel she is overprinced. To respect TS, I still paid her $80)+ $20 (room) + CD
RTF: No (got to clear my list).

Thanks bros for reading and cheers!

7evenInch
29-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Firstly, I would like to thank bro 7eveninch for sharing Xiao Min's contact. It is a quite average and SOP session, so only a short FR:

Orgin: HuNan
Looks: 7.0/10 (big eyes,long straight hair, young MILF looking)
Figure: 7.0/10 (clothe on), 6.0/10 (clothe off, her belly skin is very loose, which a bit turns me off, she said because she gave birth before. There is a tatoo covering the mark), Height 160cm, not 1.65cm (she said), weight 46-48kg.
Boobs:6.0/10, 34B+ (no D cup)
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.0 /10
Attitude: 7.0/10 (her PR skill is quite good)
Damage: $80 (I feel she is overprinced. To respect TS, I still paid her $80)+ $20 (room) + CD
RTF: No (got to clear my list).

Thanks bros for reading and cheers!

Thank you bro ezez11 for his humble FR...

Count down to her return back to China, 23 days to go... Hurry pm me.

7evenInch
30-08-2008, 04:29 AM
Greeting to all,

Another batch of contacts has given out to the following brothers:

mahjong7777
coldnight
vince_kid
kenneth21
smoothjazz1918
Melster2008
revenue_man2002
edwinz86
zhong162002
teebs_darklord
hann73
alexis64
Randa|\
ManSon666
quickshooter

Cheers!:D

7evenInch
30-08-2008, 01:40 PM
22 days to go... :D

7evenInch
31-08-2008, 04:00 PM
21 days to go...before she goes back to her homeland

7evenInch
02-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Greeting to all brothers,

20 days to go...before she goes back to her homeland

To those brothers that promised to give a FR after the session with Xiao Min....keep your words hor...:)

7evenInch
03-09-2008, 05:19 AM
19 days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :)

powerkid
08-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Sorry for the late FR, but first of all, thanks to bro 7evenInch for giving me xiao min's contact. Manage to meet up with her up last sun at H81, when she arrived, she was wearing a sexy dress revealing her cleavage. When she gets into the room, both of us hugged together and start to french like lovers. I began to undress for her while she was gently stroking my little bro. We proceed to shower and beside frenching in the shower room, the rest was SOP. After our shower, i got onto the bed and there the action starts. She gives me a good 10 mins of bbbj and ask me whether i feel good. Of course i told her the feeling was damn good and i told her to capped me so that it will be my turn to service her. I start off by frenching her and soon i began to pump her. During the action, she told me that i really make her feel so good and she keep calling me "bao bei"(baby). Her boobs was soft and big, should be a 'C' cup, sorry that i'm not good in estimating but honestly her boobs was big. After 15 mins later, i unloaded my cum while she still hugged me tightly. She told me that she going back to china this month so if bro who don't wish to miss this gem, look for her quickly. By the way, i had RTF on wed night. The feeling was still very good and i planned to RTF soon before she leaves sg.

I'm not good in writing FR so i hope bros out there don't zapped me. :)
Below are the summary:

Looks: 7.5/10
Figure:8.5/10
Boobs: C (Highly recommend to boobs lover)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10
Damage: $80/1/1 + $20 (Hotel charges)

7evenInch
10-09-2008, 12:10 AM
12 days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :)

7evenInch
10-09-2008, 11:26 PM
11 days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :)

7evenInch
11-09-2008, 10:07 PM
10 days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :)

7evenInch
12-09-2008, 11:07 PM
9 days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :)

I would encourage those brothers that have their session with Xiao Min, to share their session thru FR. Thanks :D

7evenInch
14-09-2008, 01:02 AM
8 days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :)

7evenInch
14-09-2008, 10:38 PM
7 days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :)

7evenInch
15-09-2008, 11:04 PM
6 days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :D

7evenInch
16-09-2008, 09:43 PM
FIVE days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :D

7evenInch
17-09-2008, 08:13 PM
FOUR days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :D

newleaf
18-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Thanks bro 7evenInch, today finally have a chance to meet up with xiao min.
My appointment with her was at 2pm today, however 20 min before the actually time, she sms saying last min she had to go some where else, was abit annoy thinking she trying aeroplane me. I smsed her, stated that I hve a arrived, she immediately call me back and apologies to me, and the appointment timing remain, no changes. After meeting up with her, chating with her, realised she indeed have some important matter to do, but she push it back to stick with our appointment.

First impression of her, no bad looking, suit my taste, she can sure talk, telling me about her experience in SG, and life in china, quite a frank n straight forward lady.

without further delay, once in the room, fast hand fast leg, strip naked and we both enter the bathroom, she wash me up n we further our small talk. I also took the opportunity to wash her up abit. Her areola and nipple are pink in colour, but look abit strange, for her age. I guess she might have some treatment to lighten the colour.

After that, we can try up, and lie on the bed, she gave me a boobs massage all over my body and at the same time, cat bathing all over....the feeling is solid....BJ wise, not too bad either...good suction.

with all the foreplay....my didi is already harden like a rock, n wasting any more time, go to my favour mission position n start my rock and roll...hehehe...

trying in about 4 positions, last about 30 min still cannot come....I guess likely is the beer i had earlier before the session. I collapse into the bed, cover with sweat....telling her that i'm tired, let stop. She said to me "no, cannot, i haven't help u to release" she use her hand to finish up the job.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B to C (pink nipple, and the breast is implant but it look natural)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10 ( very accommadating, nice lady, must try)
Damage: 100 +tips /1/1 + $15 (Hotel charges)
RTF: if have chance

7evenInch
19-09-2008, 01:16 AM
THREE days to go...before she goes back to her homeland :)

7evenInch
22-09-2008, 01:03 AM
Greeting to all Bros,

I'm closing this thread, because there is another thread started for her. Therefore, please go to the link as attached.
Thank you for all the support bros!!!:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/94607-ex-model-sexy-lau-chio-flower-tatoo-pic-35d.html