PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a FL i saw on pasir ris MRT today

tok_cock
07-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Today i saw this chinese ger,should be local. wearing horizontal strip dress with yellow heel shoe at 2plus on pasir ris mrt. Was OMG.. chio bu.. so keep staring.. suddenly she had a phone call. i heard she say.. when i reach i will call u.. 1st thing in my mind.. dun tell me she is a FL.. When she alight at aljunied.. i 90% comfirm she is a FL... I`m only guessing la..

SO i post here to see any bro here got book a local ger wearing the above i have mention..

Hope i can find her, from the help of u ppl..:)

fenwick
07-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Today i saw this chinese ger,should be local. wearing horizontal strip dress with yellow heel shoe at 2plus on pasir ris mrt. Was OMG.. chio bu.. so keep staring.. suddenly she had a phone call. i heard she say.. when i reach i will call u.. 1st thing in my mind.. dun tell me she is a FL.. When she alight at aljunied.. i 90% comfirm she is a FL... I`m only guessing la..

SO i post here to see any bro here got book a local ger wearing the above i have mention..

i 90% confirm also what you're saying is the same as your Nick..:cool:

tok_cock
07-08-2008, 09:18 PM
i 90% confirm also what you're saying is the same as your Nick..:cool:

Bro i just want find her.. that all i want...

nedy77
07-08-2008, 09:38 PM
next time I ask my female friends cannot say "when I reach I will call you"

or else they mistaken for FL.....hahahhaha

good try anyway

naemlo
07-08-2008, 10:37 PM
i 90% comfirm she is a FL... I`m only guessing la..

Imagination runs wild..... either u r stupid or creative. :rolleyes: So I can say all ladies who walk past GL r 90% FL?? :D

syt-love
07-08-2008, 11:16 PM
You are really imaginative...... ...... clap clap

Amol
07-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Bro i just want find her.. that all i want...

you should follow her all the way to find out more ..
what a waste for you what a waste for us..

besarhuge2
07-08-2008, 11:36 PM

From your limited info, even police cannot find her

tokyoboi
08-08-2008, 03:52 AM
Maybe you can post your number here so when we see her we will ask her to call you :D

Monkey4
08-08-2008, 09:22 AM
From your limited info, even police cannot find her

Even with a $1m reward coupled with photograph of MS pasted everywhere... police... cannot find him what make u think with your limited description ... we can find her....

Just a thought.... maybe u can check the surveillance cameras mounted at GL aka Aljunied MRT lah and then post her pic here (if have).. we will try to help.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ps : thank u TS for making me laugh out loud on this special day :D

cheongsterjon
08-08-2008, 10:06 AM
I think the TS must have been deprived a long time by his wifey or gf..

ANDYSIAO14
08-08-2008, 10:11 AM
i wish i could be of any help....;)

seeknewss
08-08-2008, 01:22 PM

Aiyah, just wait for her everyday, same time, same Pasir Ris MRT stn. This time don't forget to follow her... discretely :D

mentos1
08-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Same time maybe cannot. Just take one day off and wait for her from the opening time to the closing down of the MRT. Who knows you might meet her again. Unless you are really 'suay' that she is going to be at home for the whole day. :)

08-08-2008, 03:48 PM
hahahha. joke of the day, why dun u just go over and squeeze her ass, and then ask how much. then we see your face on newspaper next day.....lamer:rolleyes:

baimi
08-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Why don't you take a picture of her,
ask her, if she is really a fl, she won't mind
but if she is not then get prepared to be slapped,
but worth the trying, right?

ZapMePlease
08-08-2008, 04:54 PM

i 100% sure your pts will be lower than mine.:D

Batobus
08-08-2008, 05:16 PM

HOW TO "CONFIRM" & "GUESS" AT THE SAME TIME?

Bro, you asking for trouble!

cmdr_appo
08-08-2008, 05:23 PM
The commander thinks this is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Very Hard :cool:

samsara76
08-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Haiz...中毒太深,走火入魔.:( Brother I think...you think too much liao.(想太多)

But I must agree, you are very observant and thoughtful, that's for sure.

I think your FL radar is always on 24/7. My FL radar is on only when I reach

GL area. But don't give up, who knows, she may be a FL after all. One day

you might be writing a FR about her.(Don't forget to PM me her ctc.:D) Good luck brother!:)

hang37
08-08-2008, 06:16 PM
KNN, women alighted at aljunied is FL ah..
I stay that area le, thats mean my mum and sis also FL... then i OKT la....KNN
Use ur coconut before you say:mad::mad:

sethiot
08-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Oh no, my office is around that area, all my female colleague are FL, :eek:. Seriously, you are very creative in thinking. From that MRT station, you can go anywhere, unless she dress like a pro or does her forehead written FL? That area also have alot of HDB flat and offices for your info.

Xgenre
08-08-2008, 09:13 PM
When she alight at aljunied.. i 90% comfirm she is a FL... I`m only guessing la..

Firstly, you are the reason why Aljunied MRT isn't called Geylang MRT. Like that also can assume people are fls. Secondly, if you really wish to know her, why didn't you approach her? No guts? She's alone right? If she is a FL, she will surely talk to you. If she is a normal girl, nothing wrong with chatting her up what.

SexPistol
08-08-2008, 09:31 PM
bro, next time if u happen to meet her again,

u pretend using you phone and make sure she can hear u,

u say " hello, I am looking for FL, anyone interested ?, will pay a good price "

cheers

procodin1
08-08-2008, 10:23 PM

Bro ur nick realli suits u la.if it happens to be a 70 yr old granny saying the same thing .'wa gao liao ,wa ka ho li' alighting at aljunied mrt will it be at least 50 percent she is FL?cos she nvr wear heels and all that?

tok_cock
12-08-2008, 11:39 PM
wah.. till zap until so jialet sia.. haiz..

Just trying to look for someone mah... ok lor.. i think too much..

RETURN ME MY 25point!!!!!

Cheonging101
13-08-2008, 12:21 PM

Hahaha!:D

I have to say that you asked for it, bro!

Next time, ask the girl instead of asking us. You get points for trying instead of losing points for asking.:p

Anyway, points only lah. Points high visit FL also no discount.

Highjoys
13-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Firstly, you are the reason why Aljunied MRT isn't called Geylang MRT. Like that also can assume people are fls. Secondly, if you really wish to know her, why didn't you approach her? No guts? She's alone right? If she is a FL, she will surely talk to you. If she is a normal girl, nothing wrong with chatting her up what.

Ya lor agreed . If u become close friend with her, may get a free bonk lor. Even better but need PATIENCE, cannot look like a wolf when u first approach her, she will very scared. Talk to her and make her feel easy, then everyting will be easy. But one word of caution, dun miss out any possible good tree (open-minded FLs) along the way when u get to know her better. Come on lah, use hand to play basketball so ur foot cannot kick foot ball same time meh? Which one will be a goal... try lor!!!!!

tok_cock
13-08-2008, 10:57 PM
-15point.. make me cant reply some thread lor..

Up me abit la.. at least make my point until +5?

hehe.. thanks

seeknewss
14-08-2008, 11:04 AM

hehe.. thanks

I think you just plain honest with bros in this forum. Anyway I've up you liao but advise you to listen to those bros' suggestion on hooking FLs.:D

14-08-2008, 02:47 PM

shit man.... mission IMPOSSIBLE:D:D:D

sun-x
14-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Day dream...:p

eightyspirit
14-08-2008, 06:33 PM
haha joke of the day

JWNY
14-08-2008, 08:27 PM
TS...are you like 12 years old? You really embarrass us samsters

JWNY

tok_cock
14-08-2008, 09:30 PM
I think you just plain honest with bros in this forum. Anyway I've up you liao but advise you to listen to those bros' suggestion on hooking FLs.:D

Thanks for the up... still -11 leh.. anyone more bro there to help me? i just want my 10point back

ANDYSIAO14
14-08-2008, 09:37 PM
bro u want points...easy....
your colorful character is good for early morning jokes which i like everytime i login :p
p/s :everybody make mistakes... :D :D

Click below for more details....
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/89748-if-you-need-reputation-points-read.html

Monkey4
14-08-2008, 11:04 PM

hehe.. thanks

bro tok_cock, i will up your points tomolo BUT hope u learn your lesson cos next time i cannot up your points anymore.

Cheers

ps... pls post something here so I can add your points tomolo.

coconut head
14-08-2008, 11:41 PM

welcome to negative club, y worry about points? like mi, im negative but i still love this forum and most important i love SAMMYBOYFOR... :D

Wooden_Handle
15-08-2008, 01:01 AM
bro tok_cock, I dont know about pasir ris, but I saw a lot of FL in lavender but quality really....:eek:

Icekopi
15-08-2008, 04:42 AM
Wah bros,

When I read this thread, I nearly died of laughter. Even as I was writing this my stomach still got that tingling feeling.

You all really whack him left, right centre!

Bro Tok Cok, I feel sorry for you but at the same time after reading what you were asking I seriously question your intelligence.

Booker
16-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey TS...

Thanks for making my day leh... You really live up to your nick....

:D

~Hacks~
18-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Not every lady you saw is an FL.She may not be.